Julie Cooper MP to stand down .... ?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Re: Julie Cooper MP to stand down .... ?

Post by AndrewJB » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:06 pm

As for Cooper - I’ve seen all sorts of nonsense on social media about how she “doesn’t represent the interests of the people of Burnley” - but nobody is ever willing to pony up her voting record in its entirety, but instead claim she’s voted against Brexit, even including the vote against the Henry VIII. powers the government gave itself (which was an illiberal power grab. Cooper voted consistently against austerity (you cannot tell me the voters of Burnley support austerity), and she voted against the terrible Brexit agreements made by May and Johnson (which the Brexit Party also would vote against had they any MPs). Have a look at Cooper’s record before you attack her.
This user liked this post: Siddo

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:12 pm

Has there ever been a Tory MP in Burnley?

pauliopaulio
Been Liked: 55 times
Has Liked: 50 times

Post by pauliopaulio » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:25 pm

Steve1956 wrote:Has there ever been a Tory MP in Burnley?
Not since 1910. I honest do think they have a chance this time round though. Only an outside chance but still it’s something I never thought I’d see in my lifetime.

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 293 times

Post by deanothedino » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:31 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Stewart Scott, prospective Burnley candidate for the Brexit party is a life long Claret , a personal friend of Clarets legend Ashley "that goal" Hoskins, and he's home and away.

What's not to like!?
Probably having no other policies beyond Brexit.

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:36 pm

AndrewJB wrote:As for Cooper - I’ve seen all sorts of nonsense on social media about how she “doesn’t represent the interests of the people of Burnley” - but nobody is ever willing to pony up her voting record in its entirety, but instead claim she’s voted against Brexit, even including the vote against the Henry VIII. powers the government gave itself (which was an illiberal power grab. Cooper voted consistently against austerity (you cannot tell me the voters of Burnley support austerity), and she voted against the terrible Brexit agreements made by May and Johnson (which the Brexit Party also would vote against had they any MPs). Have a look at Cooper’s record before you attack her.
I can't think of a single positive thing she's done for the town. She's been a terrible MP for Burnley. As a Burnley resident I don't need to look at her voting record to know that.
This user liked this post: Quickenthetempo

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:37 pm

deanothedino wrote:Probably having no other policies beyond Brexit.
He would work significantly harder for the people of Burnley than Cooper has.

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 293 times

Post by deanothedino » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:He would work significantly harder for the people of Burnley than Cooper has.
Work harder on what policies though? They don't have any other than a hard Brexit, which would inevitably be bad for the people of Burnley.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:17 pm

deanothedino wrote:Work harder on what policies though? They don't have any other than a hard Brexit, which would inevitably be bad for the people of Burnley.
Well Julie Cooper stood on delivering Brexit and did the opposite.

Having fewer policies allows you to vote on what’s best for Burnley and what the people of Burnley want.

Fighting for local issues is not always about policies.

What’s Cooper been fighting for locally???

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2307 times
Has Liked: 1033 times

Post by Clarets4me » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:49 pm

AndrewJB wrote:As for Cooper - I’ve seen all sorts of nonsense on social media about how she “doesn’t represent the interests of the people of Burnley” - but nobody is ever willing to pony up her voting record in its entirety, but instead claim she’s voted against Brexit, even including the vote against the Henry VIII. powers the government gave itself (which was an illiberal power grab. Cooper voted consistently against austerity (you cannot tell me the voters of Burnley support austerity), and she voted against the terrible Brexit agreements made by May and Johnson (which the Brexit Party also would vote against had they any MPs). Have a look at Cooper’s record before you attack her.
Mrs Cooper has voted virtually without exception in accordance with the Labour party whip ! She has abstained on the odd motion relating to a 2nd vote on a " Brexit " deal. Her main Foreign policy interest appears to be the disputed area of Kashmir, fought over between India and Pakistan since partition.

Of Labour's 22 local Councillors on Burnley Borough Council, 10 are of Asian heritage and they represent, by far, Labour's most reliable " core " vote. In May's local elections, Labour polled 7,398 votes over the 15 wards, of which 3,429 ( 46.4% ) came from just three wards ( Bank Hall, Queensgate, and Daneshouse with Stoneyholme ). According to the July electoral role, 30.4% of electors in Daneshouse with Stoneyholme had a postal vote, and 22.1% in Queensgate. This compares to an average of 15.3% over the rest of the Borough. ( FOI request: 5978 - replied 6/8/19 ) .

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:11 am

Clarets4me wrote:Mrs Cooper has voted virtually without exception in accordance with the Labour party whip ! She has abstained on the odd motion relating to a 2nd vote on a " Brexit " deal. Her main Foreign policy interest appears to be the disputed area of Kashmir, fought over between India and Pakistan since partition.

Of Labour's 22 local Councillors on Burnley Borough Council, 10 are of Asian heritage and they represent, by far, Labour's most reliable " core " vote. In May's local elections, Labour polled 7,398 votes over the 15 wards, of which 3,429 ( 46.4% ) came from just three wards ( Bank Hall, Queensgate, and Daneshouse with Stoneyholme ). According to the July electoral role, 30.4% of electors in Daneshouse with Stoneyholme had a postal vote, and 22.1% in Queensgate. This compares to an average of 15.3% over the rest of the Borough. ( FOI request: 5978 - replied 6/8/19 ) .

Well that tells a story.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:14 am

Gordon Birtwistle was a far better MP. He was nearly always outside Mark's and Spensers on Saturday morning, in all weathers, visible and approachable. And he raised the towns profile.

I say that as a brexiteer. But, fair play to him.

Cooper. Rubbish.

Imploding Turtle
Been Liked: 5483 times
Has Liked: 2540 times

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Gordon Birtwistle was a far better MP. He was nearly always outside Mark's and Spensers on Saturday morning, in all weathers, visible and approachable. And he raised the towns profile.

Cooper. Rubbish.
He also voted against marriage equality, so he can go **** himself.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3842 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:45 am

Julie Cooper is famous for photo opportunities in the press and doing bugger all for the town.

MRG
Been Liked: 361 times
Has Liked: 154 times

Post by MRG » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:50 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:Gordon Birtwistle was a far better MP. He was nearly always outside Mark's and Spensers on Saturday morning, in all weathers, visible and approachable. And he raised the towns profile.

Cooper. Rubbish.
Birktwistle wasted every Saturday morning telling people that he was bringing the A&E back to Burnley General Hospital when everybody knew it couldn’t ever happen. He was a waste of space politically, far more interested in making the townsfolk believe he was fighting for the things that mattered to them instead of actually doing anything meaningful.

Local councillor is absolutely his level

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:53 am

Immigration?

check!

Postal votes?

check!

The Brexit Party "why haven't we won?" bingo has made a cracking start this morning

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:09 am

taio wrote:I can't think of a single positive thing she's done for the town. She's been a terrible MP for Burnley. As a Burnley resident I don't need to look at her voting record to know that.
She’s voted against austerity for one thing, or are you going to say that austerity is good? Bring up her actual record, and criticise it, rather than what you “can’t think of”.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:14 am

Lowbankclaret wrote:He would work significantly harder for the people of Burnley than Cooper has.
Okay - you need to point out how often Cooper attendee Parliament, and how often she held surgeries before you can claim someone would work harder. When the BNP won seats on the council, they hardly ever turned up.

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:21 am

AndrewJB wrote:She’s voted against austerity for one thing, or are you going to say that austerity is good? Bring up her actual record, and criticise it, rather than what you “can’t think of”.
I do believe tightening of public expenditure was essential following the credit crunch, yes.

Are you a Burnley resident? Can you tell me what she has achieved for the town apart from just saying she voted against austerity?

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:39 am

AndrewJB wrote:She’s voted against austerity for one thing, or are you going to say that austerity is good? Bring up her actual record, and criticise it, rather than what you “can’t think of”.
We saw it first hand, the town of Padiham flooded on boxing day 2015. The next day, local residents rallied around to help businesses and house holders clear up.

Julie Cooper came down for 5 minutes, got her photo took in the press and disappeared. People needed help and guidance. She was nowhere to be seen.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:39 am

Cooper. Rubbish.
That’s an MPs job - to stand outside a shop.

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:45 am

AndrewJB wrote:That’s an MPs job - to stand outside a shop.
I'm not a Lib Dem supporter but Birtwistle he did a much better job than Cooper. He fought the closure of A&E (which happened under Labour) and we now have a significantly upgraded urgent care centre. He committed an enormous amount of time to local businesses as part of strengthening the local economy.

Elizabeth
Been Liked: 1250 times
Has Liked: 1367 times

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:53 am

I think it is unfair to say Julie Cooper has done nothing as I know of individuals in the town she has helped.
It is her stance on Brexit that I think will bring her down.
We should have a better idea very soon whether the Brexit Party will be standing in Burnley. If they do that will lose her thousands of Labour votes and I don't see the Lib Dems reversing their decline from 2017.
I see the number of Tory voters increasing in the town taking many more Labour votes and happy to stay with the Tory candidate before any Brexit candidate.
Personally I think her only chance of keeping her seat is if the Brexit Party don't put up a candidate

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1468 times
Has Liked: 1839 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:15 am

Part of the disastrous policy of women only shortlists that also got Ex Liberal council in Liverpool Rosie Cooper elected in Ormskirk as she jumped on the women only bandwaggon ditching her previous party.
This policy was sexist and flawed .Candidates should be selected on merit, nothing else.
This user liked this post: gawthorpe_view

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:29 am

Interesting to see that national issues made locals vote against a good local MP btw.

That happened in Morecambe and Lunesdale under Brown as well.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:41 am

AndrewJB wrote:That’s an MPs job - to stand outside a shop.

Our previous labour MP was embroiled in the expenses scandal. Spending £14000 of tax payers money on removing artex from the ceiling of a property in London, that she'd owned before becoming an MP. Disgraceful.

Where did I say ,"its an MPs job to stand outside a shop.?

I said, in all weathers , he would be outside M ans S. He was visible and approachable.

This was in addition to his regular friday surgeries.

He raised the profile of the town , regularly being interviewed on local media.

He secured an unit up the Hospital after the accident and emergency was shut while your shower of anti semites , who, laughably, claim to be the protectors of the NHS!

I didn't vote for him cos of his stance on brexit. But I can be objective and give credit where credits due.

Take your partisan blinkers off and given you live in London, perhaps you should comment on the metropolitan bubble that you actually have more chance of knowing what you're actually talking about. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try!

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:17 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Our previous labour MP was embroiled in the expenses scandal. Spending £14000 of tax payers money on removing artex from the ceiling of a property in London, that she'd owned before becoming an MP. Disgraceful.

Where did I say ,"its an MPs job to stand outside a shop.?

I said, in all weathers , he would be outside M ans S. He was visible and approachable.

This was in addition to his regular friday surgeries.

He raised the profile of the town , regularly being interviewed on local media.

He secured an unit up the Hospital after the accident and emergency was shut while your shower of anti semites , who, laughably, claim to be the protectors of the NHS!

I didn't vote for him cos of his stance on brexit. But I can be objective and give credit where credits due.

Take your partisan blinkers off and given you live in London, perhaps you should comment on the metropolitan bubble that you actually have more chance of knowing what you're actually talking about. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try!
I'm told Julie Cooper is more in the style of Peter Pike.
This user liked this post: MRG

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:26 pm

taio wrote:I'm not a Lib Dem supporter but Birtwistle he did a much better job than Cooper. He fought the closure of A&E (which happened under Labour) and we now have a significantly upgraded urgent care centre. He committed an enormous amount of time to local businesses as part of strengthening the local economy.
https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24793 ... nley/votes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:51 pm

How does this link respond to my point? And in any case my main point is that Cooper hasn't been a good MP for Burnley. Again do you live in Burnley and if so what do you think she's done locally for her constituents and the town?

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:05 pm

taio wrote:I'm not a Lib Dem supporter but Birtwistle he did a much better job than Cooper. He fought the closure of A&E (which happened under Labour) and we now have a significantly upgraded urgent care centre. He committed an enormous amount of time to local businesses as part of strengthening the local economy.
Excuse me a moment, but the A&E closure happened in 2007 before Birtwistle was an MP. Why are you comparing Birtwistle's record from before he was an MP to Cooper's record when she WAS/is an MP?

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2145 times
Has Liked: 3063 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:08 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:Stewart Scott, prospective Burnley candidate for the Brexit party is a life long Claret , a personal friend of Clarets legend Ashley "that goal" Hoskins, and he's home and away.

What's not to like!?
Personally, his politics. But there we are :lol:

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:31 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:Personally, his politics. But there we are :lol:

To be fair, his level of intellect is likely to make Ringo feel smart. Looking at his twitter feed (which, suspiciously, has no tweets from before October. I wonder what he deleted) he does come across as the stereotypical Brexiteer moron that Leave voters like Ringo would be most drawn to. For example, he likes to call people who disagree with him "traitors" and "commies" and then he likes to complain that the left is intolerant when one of them calls someone else a "traitor to UK workers" (among other things). The hypocrisy is glaring, but if there's one thing we know about stupid people is that they're fine with hypocrisy.

I can certainly see why Ringo likes him.

Siddo
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 1860 times

Post by Siddo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:44 pm

If the Brexit party win the Burnley seat it would be singly, the worst thing ever to happen to the town.
Investment would halt and almost certainly some of the major employers would pull out.
We would be classed as even more racist than we are at the moment.
If you work and live in Burnley you have to vote Labour.
This user liked this post: Woodleyclaret

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:50 pm

Siddo wrote:If the Brexit party win the Burnley seat it would be singly, the worst thing ever to happen to the town.
Investment would halt and almost certainly some of the major employers would pull out.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:51 pm

Siddo wrote:If the Brexit party win the Burnley seat it would be singly, the worst thing ever to happen to the town.
I doubt it. I think you're overestimating the power of a towns MP to affect things in their town.

It would be pretty embarrassing though. But we've a history of electing embarrassing extremists.

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:54 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Excuse me a moment, but the A&E closure happened in 2007 before Birtwistle was an MP. Why are you comparing Birtwistle's record from before he was an MP to Cooper's record when she WAS/is an MP?
Yes it did and I clearly said that in the post you actually quoted. He campaigned as a local elected member and continued to campaign for the return of A&E which didn't happen but major upgrade of urgent care at Burnley General took place while he was a MP.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:04 pm

taio wrote:Yes it did and I clearly said that in the post you actually quoted. He campaigned as a local elected member and continued to campaign for the return of A&E which didn't happen but major upgrade of urgent care at Burnley General took place while he was a MP.
I know what you said, i didn't dispute what you said. I'm asking you why you were comparing his fight for A&E from before he was an MP to Cooper's record AS an MP. They're two very different roles.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:04 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:To be fair, his level of intellect is likely to make Ringo feel smart....
Hey! Ringo’s a graduate, don’t you know. In fact you could probably call him one of the “elite” given his level of education and former job as a HNW mortgage advisor (sic).

I can only presume he’s suffered some sort of massively debilitating head injury since he graduated, given the “quality” of his posts on here.

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:I know what you said, i didn't dispute what you said. I'm asking you why you were comparing his fight for A&E from before he was an MP to Cooper's record AS an MP. They're two very different roles.
Because the fight helped lead to a major upgrade to urgent care which was delivered while he was MP

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1356 times
Has Liked: 2918 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:11 pm

Major employers in Burnley,

Burnley Council, NHS, Burnley College, Lancashire County Council, none of which will move out of town regardless of whom we elect.

The private sector have too much invested in buildings and related infrastructure to be affected by a change of MP.
This user liked this post: basil6345789

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm

taio wrote:Because the fight helped lead to a major upgrade to urgent care which was delivered while he was MP

Right. But not because of his actions as MP though. That's my point. You're saying Cooper has been **** because as MP she's not done anything for us, but that Birtwistle was a good MP because while he did nothing for us as MP he did do something good before he was MP.

You're not comparing apples to apples.

As MP, what did Birtwistle do that makes him better than Cooper?

taio

Post by taio » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Right. But not because of his actions as MP though. That's my point. You're saying Cooper has been **** because as MP she's not done anything for us, but that Birtwistle was a good MP because while he did nothing for us as MP he did do something good before he was MP.

Yes because of his actions as MP as well as before. How clear can I make it? He fought the closure of A&E before he was MP. But carried on the fight and a significant upgrade to urgent care was delivered almost four years after he became MP.

Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Post by Dy1geo » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:26 pm

From someone from a neighbouring constituency, even though I disagree with his politics Gordon Birtwistle was a hard working MP, you saw him every Saturday outside M&S and had an approachable manner. Undoubtedly there will be many anecdotal evidence from constituents to support his work and if you live in area it’s often the tales of what an MP does for an individual and area that can keep them elected and it is noticeable that the swing away from Birtwistles in 2015 was a lot lower than the one away from the Lib Dem’s nationally.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Imploding Turtle wrote:Right. But not because of his actions as MP though. That's my point. You're saying Cooper has been **** because as MP she's not done anything for us, but that Birtwistle was a good MP because while he did nothing for us as MP he did do something good before he was MP.

He brought UCFB to Burnley whilst he was MP and also the technology college.
He’s also been instrumental in stopping developers build houses in areas of Burnley where there is inadequate infrastructure and roads.
As already said he was played a massive part in ensuring that Burnley retained a hospital of some form and eventually getting A & E here.
I’m no supporter of him but he is the only one who has regularly knocked on my door (including the last month) to tell me he is standing and what he has done and will do for the town.

I haven’t got a clue what Julie Cooper has done for Burnley - she has been invisible. I have met her a few times and she is useless....and I have for all of my adult life supported Labour.
I’m quite willing to listen to anyone who would like to enlighten me as to what she has done for Burnley.

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Tell you what I find inconsistent Andrew is this anti austerity lobby aimed at the UK government but not at the EU who imposed far worse austerity on Greece and Spain for example. Twice as bad in fact
These 3 users liked this post: RingoMcCartney Quickenthetempo basil6345789

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

AndrewJB wrote:I'm told Julie Cooper is more in the style of Peter Pike.
Like I said, maybe stick to what you know about.

London.

Imploding Turtle

Post by Imploding Turtle » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:51 pm

TVC15 wrote:He brought UCFB to Burnley whilst he was MP and also the technology college.
He’s also been instrumental in stopping developers build houses in areas of Burnley where there is inadequate infrastructure and roads.
As already said he was played a massive part in ensuring that Burnley retained a hospital of some form and eventually getting A & E here.
I’m no supporter of him but he is the only one who has regularly knocked on my door (including the last month) to tell me he is standing and what he has done and will do for the town.

I haven’t got a clue what Julie Cooper has done for Burnley - she has been invisible. I have met her a few times and she is useless....and I have for all of my adult life supported Labour.
I’m quite willing to listen to anyone who would like to enlighten me as to what she has done for Burnley.
Is it possible that Birtwistle benefitted from his party being in government? It does seem to me that if you're the MP of an area, and your party is in government, then you have an easier time of convincing that government to spend money in your constituency than someone whose party isn't in government. Maybe there's a reason i'm wrong about that, and if so hopefully someone will explain it.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:58 pm

Greenmile wrote:Hey! Ringo’s a graduate, don’t you know. In fact you could probably call him one of the “elite” given his level of education and former job as a HNW mortgage advisor (sic).

I can only presume he’s suffered some sort of massively debilitating head injury since he graduated, given the “quality” of his posts on here.
You see, despite your obsession about my past, and your weird need to attempt to make my CV public on a regular basis. If you really need to indulge this slightly creepy fascination, then at least get your facts right.

As for the quality of my posts. You lay down with dogs. You get fleas.
Last edited by RingoMcCartney on Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:01 pm

ZizkovClaret wrote:Personally, his politics. But there we are :lol:
Out of interest . Will you be eligible to vote?

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:01 pm

Keith Lard?

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:10 pm

One thing austerity has done is get rid of the bunny boilers, who were getting pregnant to get on the benefit ladder. Andrew B spouts shite, he is a teacher and a champagne London socialist.

99% of teachers are commis and don't have a clue about life, they have gone from school to university and back to school, clueless gimps the lot of em
These 2 users liked this post: gandhisflipflop basil6345789