General Election Is On

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2319 times
Has Liked: 1039 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Caballo wrote:Whilst I don't agree with removal of the bursary Inchy, it hasn't had an effect on overall nursing numbers, despite the students now having to 'self fund' there are still more applicants than training places available.
I'd much rather a bursary was in place that 'handcuffed you to the NHS for a defined period, say 10yrs, with a sliding scale of amount owing versus hours worked.
I suggest the insistance of the R.C.N to making Nursing a degree based occupation has had a large effect on numbers .... I may be wrong, but there also seems to be not enough done to get qualified nurses back into the profession ( those who've left years ago, to have children, career changes etc ). A 12 month " Refresher/Get up to speed " course, combined with working at hospitals, should surely be explored.

My mother, an ex-staff Nurse, has an off the wall theory .... she think's the " Nursing stations " act like a magnet to ward staff, when they could be more gainfully employed being with patients ! However, she is 83, and when she started her training, one of her duties as a junior nurse at the end of her shift, was to empty the ashtrays next to patient's beds and replace with clean ones !! :D
This user liked this post: Elizabeth

KateR
Been Liked: 1019 times
Has Liked: 6172 times

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 pm

Labour sources tell BBC, well to coin a well used phrase, they would wouldn't they lol

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:57 pm

In terms of NHS as I understand it the Scotland NHS has more funding than England and yet north of the border the NHS Scotland is performing very poorly, as I am no expert and never worked NHS etc has anyone any thoughts/ideas on this since I believe the Tories do not actually run the NHS?

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2632 times
Has Liked: 6443 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:02 pm

KateR wrote:In terms of NHS as I understand it the Scotland NHS has more funding than England and yet north of the border the NHS Scotland is performing very poorly, as I am no expert and never worked NHS etc has anyone any thoughts/ideas on this since I believe the Tories do not actually run the NHS?
there is a massive difference in demographic to start with, many more in poverty and suffering ill health. I'm sure there will be other factors too, but I do understand why you raise a valid discussion point.

I was seriously considering moving to Scotland based if Brexit happens and the NHS goes to sh!t but I recognise that Scotland wont be able to leave the UK soon enough to save "their" NHS
Last edited by Rick_Muller on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RMutt
Been Liked: 373 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by RMutt » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:03 pm

KateR wrote:Labour sources tell BBC, well to coin a well used phrase, they would wouldn't they lol
Well they edited out audience laughter at him on Question Time, they edited him out of laying his wreath upside down at the cenotaph , now it looks like they’ve edited him out completely of being grilled by Neil.

Inchy
Been Liked: 1333 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:03 pm

If the BBC don’t interview Boris like they did Corbyn then there is an enormous amount of political bias there

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Spijed wrote:Boris refuses to do the Neil interview:

Theo Usherwood LBC on twitter:

“Labour source tells me BBC informed them Boris Johnson would do an Andrew Neil interview next week.
Turns out no such agreement had been reached.
If Tory leader isn’t subjected to same scrutiny as Mr Corbyn, but his team was told he would be, that’s a problem for the BBC.”
Not quite.

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1 ... 1463952384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:08 pm

claretandy wrote:The police are now investigating this.
Why do the police need to investigate anything? You and Guido have already found them guilty.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:13 pm

I clearly stated I hope he does the interview, I firmly believe he needs to and I think not to would lose him credibility (I hear many saying that's not possible he's a liar) and voters. I also believed BBC has been biased to remain and stuff about conspiracy is just noise, the issue about the laughter was also explained because it was not edited out, it was edited out on a snapshot of the show, they apologized for that.

Like many things let's just wait and see whether he does the show or not, clearly stated from the horses mouth and not more muck spreading by the Labour Party. (NOTE: I know both main parties and also other parties are slinging mud around and it's becoming more and more like US politics and I do not like this trend from any party so am not singling out just the Labour Party except for this one discussion)
This user liked this post: Elizabeth

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Rick_Muller wrote:there is a massive difference in demographic to start with, many more in poverty and suffering ill health. I'm sure there will be other factors too, but I do understand why you raise a valid discussion point.

I was seriously considering moving to Scotland based if Brexit happens and the NHS goes to sh!t but I recognise that Scotland wont be able to leave the UK soon enough to save "their" NHS
I can see the difference in demographics, I have no idea on this point just wondered if others had, as an aside to this point, immigration has been touted as a major reason (along with several others such as living longer) for the NHS struggles, more patients and not enough staff/beds etc. However looking at some of these things and on my travels north of the border I believe (no facts) that the vast majority of immigrants do not go to live in Scotland, if this is true it also makes my question more interesting as to why NHS Scotland is performing so poorly and I do not think the answer is the Tories.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2106 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:24 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:I know you think that Lancs, and I am being honest with you. I hope, but do not know, that he is different. A caring liar if you will (I could live with that better than a wealth hating antisemite). I do have sympathy for Corbyn, his eyes were welling up in that interview, but he is totally unfit for office because he is incapable of tough choices,

I don’t stick my fingers in my ear and sing a song before deciding this stuff - I’ve spoken to the guy (BJ not JC), looked in his eyes and seen his body language in a way we can only judge when they are looking at us and talking to us. I’m putting my trust in my own ability to read people, and I’d trust my life with that. We’ll see.
Maybe you could speak to the daughter he tried to completely wash his hands of? See what her opinion of Boris is?

aggi
Been Liked: 2114 times

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:28 pm

Interesting to compare the polling to 2017. It looks, somewhat surprisingly, like Labour aren't that dissimilar from 2017. Whether Corbyn can pull the votes up to that kind of level in the next few weeks remains to be seen though.

I'd be tempted to think that the Tories have peaked. They've taken pretty much all of the Brexit Party vote and reduced them to the irrelevance that I and many others suspected they'd end up as but I'm not sure whether they can take many votes from the other parties now.

What this kind of thing doesn't show is the big tranche of "don't know" voters. There's a lot of them, easily enough to swing the election if they got behind one party or another. No-one is looking inspiring enough to galvanise them at the moment though.

aggi
Been Liked: 2114 times

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:29 pm

Further to the above, as I said it seems like a lot of the people aren't feeling that inspired by the campaigns:

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6361 times
Has Liked: 8704 times

Post by IanMcL » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:30 pm

KateR wrote:I can see the difference in demographics, I have no idea on this point just wondered if others had, as an aside to this point, immigration has been touted as a major reason (along with several others such as living longer) for the NHS struggles, more patients and not enough staff/beds etc. However looking at some of these things and on my travels north of the border I believe (no facts) that the vast majority of immigrants do not go to live in Scotland, if this is true it also makes my question more interesting as to why NHS Scotland is performing so poorly and I do not think the answer is the Tories.
Historic drug and alcohol abuse, caused through intense deprivation and poverty heaped on them by....English Tories!
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Greenmile wrote:Why do the police need to investigate anything? You and Guido have already found them guilty.
Trust you to minimise voting fraud.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Sebastian Payne
@SebastianEPayne
·
2h
Two seats to look out for in tonight’s
@thetimes
MRP polling analysis: Redcar and Burnley.

Both northern target seats are in the ‘red wall’ and never had a Tory MP in modern times.

Both have safe Labour majorities, both I hear are marginal and on the cusp of turning blue.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:37 pm

aggi wrote:Interesting to compare the polling to 2017. It looks, somewhat surprisingly, like Labour aren't that dissimilar from 2017. Whether Corbyn can pull the votes up to that kind of level in the next few weeks remains to be seen though.

I'd be tempted to think that the Tories have peaked. They've taken pretty much all of the Brexit Party vote and reduced them to the irrelevance that I and many others suspected they'd end up as but I'm not sure whether they can take many votes from the other parties now.

What this kind of thing doesn't show is the big tranche of "don't know" voters. There's a lot of them, easily enough to swing the election if they got behind one party or another. No-one is looking inspiring enough to galvanise them at the moment though.

I think it's fairly obvious as it stands in reality, clearly the unknowns will count but difficult to a major percentage getting behind one party or another just yet, it was at this stage or just a little later that TM introduced (tried to sneak a couple of things in) items which really drove voters to Labour. At that time Cabinet and that includes BJ were against these items, I don't see him making the same mistake again however I do believe the gap will narrow come the time of election but can not see Labour getting a majority. Most likely is what a few seem to want in terms of a hung parliament.

Is it just me or is there no dotted line for the Tories in 2017?

Have to say I did believe that the LibDems would have been higher than where they are now, but mainly taking votes from labour
Last edited by KateR on Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:39 pm

IanMcL wrote:Historic drug and alcohol abuse, caused through intense deprivation and poverty heaped on them by....English Tories!

Ohhh yea, I forgot about things like that plus due to that poverty having to resort to eating things like fried mars bars, I can clearly see now why the Tories would be at the route cause of this issue, thank you for reminding everyone :)

RMutt
Been Liked: 373 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by RMutt » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:40 pm

claretandy wrote:Trust you to minimise voting fraud.
Rowls is encouraging what is tantamount to voter fraud in his Vote 'NO' thread.
This user liked this post: KateR

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:48 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Well you’ve almost given the answer what the yanks want and it isn’t the NHS it’s the drug contracts . The pharmacy business is almost totally deregulated and pharmacies can buy from wherever they want usually Greece ,Spain and India .NHS hospital drug contracts are what they’re after and it makes diddly squat which party are in power. The likes of Phizer ,Merck and JJ have been sniffing and schmoozing for time immorial.

Not sure that’s true, I am not close to it .
My friend tells me his wife , a pharmacist went for a job a couple of years ago at Lancs NHS . She applied to be a Drugs buyer.

Her pitch, just by buying Ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin from Tesco at the price the public pay, it would save 2.6 million a year.

I suggest the NHS is getting ripped off.
This user liked this post: IanMcL

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3860 times
Has Liked: 2068 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Spijed wrote:Sebastian Payne
@SebastianEPayne
·
2h
@thetimes

Both northern target seats are in the ‘red wall’ and never had a Tory MP in modern times.

Both have safe Labour majorities, both I hear are marginal and on the cusp of turning blue.
I won't be voting Tory but maybe the Town will be better in the hands of the party that's in Government?

We might get more funding?

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2106 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:I won't be voting Tory but maybe the Town will be better in the hands of the party that's in Government?

We might get more funding?
You may have a point there. Under the Tories any Labour run councils, particularly in the North seem to drop even lower on their priority list.

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm

claretandy wrote:Not quite.

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1 ... 1463952384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yep, it's off!

Adam Boulton
@adamboultonSKY
Tory source says better take the hit for than take the risk of
@afneil
. Happy Days!

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Spijed wrote:Sebastian Payne
@SebastianEPayne
·
2h
@thetimes

How do I find these polls??

As I have said Julies vote appears to have collapsed.

The biggest group we encounter are the undecided.

Could be interesting!

Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Post by Dy1geo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm

jrgbfc wrote:You may have a point there. Under the Tories any Labour run councils, particularly in the North seem to drop even lower on their priority list.
From an outsider then it just shows what a good job Burnley Council are doing because they have in my opinion done a great turnaround in the town centre

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Certainly looks like the impartiality of the BBC is in question.

Clearly supporting the Conservatives.

Clarets4me
Been Liked: 2319 times
Has Liked: 1039 times

Post by Clarets4me » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:41 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:How do I find these polls?? As I have said Julies vote appears to have collapsed. The biggest group we encounter are the undecided. Could be interesting!
They'll be published on-line by the Times, later on tonight ..... I'd be wary of individual Constituency polling, though .... they are notoriously unreliable !!

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3860 times
Has Liked: 2068 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:43 pm

Spijed wrote:Certainly looks like the impartiality of the BBC is in question.

Clearly supporting the Conservatives.
Politicians agree to these interviews to get their points out there to the public.

Andrew Neil generally roasts any politician he interviews, so I would avoid him if I could. Silly politicians always think they can get the better of him though.

I'm not a massive fan of the BBC but what are they expected to do if Boris doesn't want the interview?

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:52 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:Not sure that’s true, I am not close to it .
My friend tells me his wife , a pharmacist went for a job a couple of years ago at Lancs NHS . She applied to be a Drugs buyer.

Her pitch, just by buying Ibuprofen, paracetamol, aspirin from Tesco at the price the public pay, it would save 2.6 million a year.

The NHS is getting rogered senseless on prices ( independent pharmacies can make great killings though ) The example you give is a perfect example . Though it’s the likes of cheap as chips generics like blood pressure/cholesterol /digestive/mild chronic stuff where the ante ups a touch and quickly turns utterly monsterous when you get onto patents for major conditions . Though for balance a large nw trust paid £1300 per laptop ( about £300ish retail ) for 500 laptops via one of the appointed procurement agencies a year back .

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:56 pm

You are quite fond of throwing allegations around like that, but when anyone calls you what you are, you get all offended

Ok Boomer?

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:57 pm

RMutt wrote:Rowls is encouraging what is tantamount to voter fraud in his Vote 'NO' thread.
Yeah, but its Rowls though!

Imagine taking a single word he said seriously!
This user liked this post: Bordeauxclaret

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:Not sure that’s true, I am not close to it .

I assume she didn’t get the job as the NHS already buy paracetamol, ibuprofen etc etc for less than what Tesco pay?

The cost of those drugs come from the fact it has to be processed by a pharmacist (40-80k) a year, then a pharmacy tech (18-28k a year) and then be delivered to the ward by a pharmacy porter (15-22k a year), then has to be handed out and checked by a nurse (22-40k a year).

My trust encourages patients to bring there own or buy there own after being discharged for the basic over the counter meds. It takes ages to wait for drugs and if it was me I’d rather pay 16p for paracetamol than wait 3 hours for it.

It’s a waste of money but unless people buy there own it is unavoidable.

(The salaries are estimates based on the banding in my trust and I don’t have the time to check NHS banding salaries but it’s about right)
Last edited by Inchy on Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:How do I find these polls??

As I have said Julies vote appears to have collapsed.

The biggest group we encounter are the undecided.

Could be interesting!

Lowbank:

https://ukpollingreport.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://vote-2012.proboards.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:17 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:The NHS is getting rogered senseless on prices ( independent pharmacies can make great killings though ) The example you give is a perfect example . Though it’s the likes of cheap as chips generics like blood pressure/cholesterol /digestive/mild chronic stuff where the ante ups a touch and quickly turns utterly monsterous when you get onto patents for major conditions . Though for balance a large nw trust paid £1300 per laptop ( about £300ish retail ) for 500 laptops via one of the appointed procurement agencies a year back .

I worked on a project in the procurement offices of my trust a couple of years back. Part of my role was too look at nursing consumables and try to find more cost efficient alternatives. As a Nurse I found about 300k worth of savings in 12 months. Savings that had been missed by managers who are none clinical. Although that was small fry compared to the security contracts, maintenance contacts etc etc. A lot more was saved on things like that whist I was there.
Interesting enough I did have access to what some other countries were paying. My trust is huge and we were paying less than to most countries because the size of the trust. Other smaller trusts like Airedale were not getting the same discounts. To combat that the NHS is trying to use its buying power to procure medical equipment. The issue is no single company (including big ones like bbraun and BD) can meet the demands of common products such as syringes. The NHS is far too big. If there is an issue with production or lead times things go tits up quickly.

I do believe the NHS is getting better at this since the Carter report but until the industries catch up it’s not going to be perfect
This user liked this post: CrosspoolClarets

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:34 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:The NHS is getting rogered senseless on prices ( independent pharmacies can make great killings though ) The example you give is a perfect example . Though it’s the likes of cheap as chips generics like blood pressure/cholesterol /digestive/mild chronic stuff where the ante ups a touch and quickly turns utterly monsterous when you get onto patents for major conditions . Though for balance a large nw trust paid £1300 per laptop ( about £300ish retail ) for 500 laptops via one of the appointed procurement agencies a year back .

That’s a bargain, my company gets well ripped off.

Last month for a mid stand alone dell desktop and a 25 foot network cable to be supplied and installed, £26,000.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:37 pm

Inchy wrote:I worked on a project in the procurement offices of my trust a couple of years back. Part of my role was too look at nursing consumables and try to find more cost efficient alternatives. As a Nurse I found about 300k worth of savings in 12 months. Savings that had been missed by managers who are none clinical. Although that was small fry compared to the security contracts, maintenance contacts etc etc. A lot more was saved on things like that whist I was there.
Interesting enough I did have access to what some other countries were paying. My trust is huge and we were paying less than to most countries because the size of the trust. Other smaller trusts like Airedale were not getting the same discounts. To combat that the NHS is trying to use its buying power to procure medical equipment. The issue is no single company (including big ones like bbraun and BD) can meet the demands of common products such as syringes. The NHS is far too big. If there is an issue with production or lead times things go tits up quickly.

I do believe the NHS is getting better at this since the Carter report but until the industries catch up it’s not going to be perfect

So do you think it could save money if it had a manufacturing arm that made equipment???

Do you think the idea of a NHS drug company making its own drugs would save money???

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:So do you think it could save money if it had a manufacturing arm that made equipment???

Do you think the idea of a NHS drug company making its own drugs would save money???

For equipment no. The variety of equipment is massive. Take the cath labs for example. The trust have to stock every size of stent, pacemaker, internal defib, tavi. Hundreds of products worth millions of pounds. That’s why it’s kept as consignment stock. The company own what’s on the selves until it’s opened.

As far as basic drugs, as I said it’s not the buying that’s the issue. It’s the handling and processing of those cheap drugs that adds the cost. Manufacturing your own won’t make a difference

claretandy

Post by claretandy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:You are quite fond of throwing allegations around like that, but when anyone calls you what you are, you get all offended

Ok Boomer?
Boomer ? i'm younger than you :lol:

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:10 pm

Sorry - you’ve lost me. How am I minimising voter fraud, and why do you seem upset that I am?

In case it’s my post that’s causing the confusion, I was referring to the below, and suggesting you probably shouldn’t outright claim someone is committing a crime when the alleged offence is still under police investigation.
AndyClaret wrote:Plymouth labour committing postal fraud.

https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/status/ ... 41089?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://twitter.com/PlymouthBaz/status/ ... 61253?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edit - sorry. Just got it. You mean minimise like “trivialise”. I thought you meant “reduce to a minimum”.

I’m doing neither, btw, just standing up for due process.
Last edited by Greenmile on Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Rick_Muller wrote:there is a massive difference in demographic to start with, many more in poverty and suffering ill health. I'm sure there will be other factors too, but I do understand why you raise a valid discussion point.

The remoteness of some communities will also play a part.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm

IMG_20191127_205628.jpg
IMG_20191127_205628.jpg (65.5 KiB) Viewed 1297 times
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck ... -explained" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even by his own standards, Corbyn has had an absolute mare this week

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:09 pm

Damo wrote:
IMG_20191127_205628.jpg
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck ... -explained" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even by his own standards, Corbyn has had an absolute mare this week
Damo are you a massive Tory?

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Inchy wrote:Damo are you a massive Tory?
No. That's who I will be voting for at the GE though
Unfortunately there is no viable alternative
This user liked this post: tiger76

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1881 times
Has Liked: 839 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:33 pm

Woman at work today told everyone she was voting Tory her sole reason was she thinks Boris would be ‘better at war’ than Corbyn and the others.

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Damo wrote:No. That's who I will be voting for at the GE though

Never seen you slag off Boris

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Damo wrote:No. That's who I will be voting for at the GE though

Never seen you slag off Boris

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:Woman at work today told everyone she was voting Tory her sole reason was she thinks Boris would be ‘better at war’ than Corbyn and the others.

Great reason in 1939, not so great now

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Inchy wrote:Never seen you slag off Boris
Why would I? I want him to win

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:00 pm

Whether you slag him off or not won’t make a difference to him winning or losing. If you’re not a massive Tory and from what you have said you are not a fan of any party. Why only highlight the crap from one side?

Inchy

Post by Inchy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:05 pm

Both sides are crap but I want my crap side to win so I will only say crap about the other crap side.

What an election this is