General Election Is On

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Re: General Election Is On

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:40 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:31 pm
Christmas is coming and the turkeys are voting.

Shocking that you are celebrating when the "feckers at the bottom", who you so righteously claim to defend, are about to be shafted by a bunch of toffs.
Sneeringly describing voters as "Turkeys" simply because they have a different world view!

Not very progressive and inclusive are you!!

And this "bunch of toffs" of which you speak!?

That'll be Labours shadow cabinet and front bench millionaires will it!?

THE LABOUR PARTY-

RICH PEOPLE, TELLING POOR PEOPLE, THE REASON WHY THEY'RE POOR, IS ALL THE FAULT OF "OTHER" RICH PEOPLE

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:47 pm

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?!!!
This user liked this post: CombatClaret

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Erasmus wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:59 am
To Andrew JB. Andrew, I can see from your post that you are not a Marxist. You say that power resides within the political system, but Marx is very clear in pointing out that real power resides within the economic system. Hence his view that the ability of democratic governments to serve the interests the proletariat is severely limited. There is a lot to be said for that view.
Marx described an unstoppable tide of history that follows the path from feudalism to capitalism and on, however I don’t believe history works like that. The super rich only espouse capitalism because it suits them. I’m sure they’d happily usher in another era of feudalism if they could.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5551 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:52 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:40 pm
Sneeringly describing voters as "Turkeys" simply because they have a different world view!

Not very progressive and inclusive are you!!

And this "bunch of toffs" of which you speak!?

That'll be Labours shadow cabinet and front bench millionaires will it!?

THE LABOUR PARTY-

RICH PEOPLE, TELLING POOR PEOPLE, THE REASON WHY THEY'RE POOR, IS ALL THE FAULT OF "OTHER" RICH PEOPLE

The turkeys line is something called a metaphor, but I don't want to confuse you further by explaining what that is.

Any defence for celebrating that those that have been hardest hit by tory austerity and are likely to be hit even harder are about to vote for them?

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:03 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:30 pm

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:30 pm

Mystic McCartney predicts

The Liebour Party -

"We only have 5 ( alter to appropriate time scale as the election approaches ) weeks to save the NHS!"

Ian Lavery, labour chairman, live on LBC Shelagh Fogarty show, at around 14.00 11th December 2019-

"We have 36 hours to save the NHS!!!"

Mystic McCartney strikes once again

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:52 pm
The turkeys line is something called a metaphor, but I don't want to confuse you further by explaining what that is.
No apologies for calling people with a different world view to yourself, "turkeys!" And some quality looking down your nose sneering to boot! Good effort!

:lol:

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:52 pm
Any defence for celebrating that those that have been hardest hit by tory austerity and are likely to be hit even harder are about to vote for them?
Well, given there will be millions of the poorest in society, the working poor, many of whom will be from the non and semi skilled voters that give Boris an 18% lead over Corbyn. Maybe, just maybe, they dont hang the blame the cause of austerity on the tories!

I know you do, and you are frustrated because you want them to do as well. But perhaps they, like millions of other voters remember

Liam Byrne, former labour treasury ministers words , on leaving office-

"SORRY, IM AFRAID THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT"

Your clearly have a self appointed role as somebody who's suffering from some sort of Mother Teresa-like syndrome, of needing to help to save people from themselves!!

They dont need me to "defend" them. I'll just defend their right to vote for whom they feel best represents their aspirations and concerns.

Pity you cant bring yourself to do the same.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:07 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 pm
No apologies for calling people with a different world view to yourself, "turkeys!" And some quality looking down your nose sneering to boot! Good effort!

Well, given there will be millions of the poorest in society, the working poor, many of whom will be from the non and semi skilled voters that give Boris an 18% lead over Corbyn. Maybe, just maybe, they dont hang the blame the cause of austerity on the tories!

I know you do, and you are frustrated because you want them to do as well. But perhaps they, like millions of other voters remember

Liam Byrne, former labour treasury ministers words , on leaving office-

"SORRY, IM AFRAID THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT"

Your clearly have a self appointed role as somebody who's suffering from some sort of Mother Teresa-like syndrome, of needing to help to save people from themselves!!

They dont need me to "defend" them. I'll just defend their right to vote for whom they feel best represents their aspirations and concerns.

Pity you cant bring yourself to do the same.
I didn't call anybody a Turkey but as I said, I'm not going to try to explain what a metaphor is.

As for the rest of your post - the usual Ringo twaddle.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:35 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:22 pm
No apologies for calling people with a different world view to yourself, "turkeys!"

Ringsy ups his game on election week. It was never in doubt really was it.
The hero this board needs.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3765 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:35 pm
Ringsy ups his game on election week. It was never in doubt really was it.
The hero this board needs.
I’m hoping he’ll trot Elisabeth out at some stage as well, I’m worried she’s been retired.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:03 pm

As long as he doesn’t retire Ringo.

It would be worse than a relegation.

Mala591
Been Liked: 684 times
Has Liked: 429 times

Post by Mala591 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:28 pm

I wonder how many of the 17.4 million have changed their minds?

No doubt that some didn't realise how complicated leaving would be (a UK/EU customs border across Ireland etc) and will be 'relieved' that they have a second vote.

On the other hand there are those who voted remain who are so disgusted with the antics of 'our' MP's and 'our' parliament that they are now going to vote Conservative to move the whole process forward toward a final solution.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:35 pm

Could you imagine being disgusted with the antics and behaviour of our MPs and thinking I know what I'll do, i'll vote for a Johnson led Tory govt.
These 2 users liked this post: nil_desperandum martin_p

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:51 pm

I voted out, but if Corbyn gets in and offers another referendum I will definitely be voting remain. I would prefer our country being run from Brussels than a Marxist Labour government who would trash the economy and send the country to hell.
This user liked this post: BennyD

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Fantastic analysis for those who bleat on about remoaner MPs ignoring the will of the people and thwarting Brexit.

If you want to really understand why after 3 years we still havent managed to leave the EU then here you go

https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/status ... 3265979392
These 2 users liked this post: Tall Paul martin_p

aggi
Been Liked: 2113 times

Post by aggi » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:15 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:51 pm
I voted out, but if Corbyn gets in and offers another referendum I will definitely be voting remain. I would prefer our country being run from Brussels than a Marxist Labour government who would trash the economy and send the country to hell.
So many posts on here it's hard to tell if they're serious or parody.

bobinho
Been Liked: 4092 times
Has Liked: 6568 times

Post by bobinho » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 pm

If you can tear yourselves away from tearing each other apart for two minutes, I have a serious question.

Is it really only Labour and the Lib Dem’s that can win in Burnley?

Genuine reason for the question.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:56 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 pm
I wasn’t even around when the NHS was created so it certainly couldn’t be someone like me..
I dont know, the 1945 scare stories against the NHS founding Labour party seems to be exactly the kind of politics you would have been frothing at the mouth in support of back then.

clarethomer
Been Liked: 944 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by clarethomer » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Brilliant.

Once again a labour supporter living in the nostalgic past.

Anything to distract from their disastrous policies of today eh!

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:01 pm
Brilliant.

Once again a labour supporter living in the nostalgic past.

Anything to distract from their disastrous policies of today eh!
In the past those who claimed Labour’s nationalisations (of mining, steel, the NHS, trains and more that all took place shortly after the war) would be too expensive and complicated were proved wrong. Nationalisations then we’re so successful, the Tories didn’t reverse them.

In claiming Labour’s current plans to nationalise is “too expensive” you are just following a long line of people duped by Tory propaganda stretching back to the last time.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:19 pm

bobinho wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:17 pm
If you can tear yourselves away from tearing each other apart for two minutes, I have a serious question.

Is it really only Labour and the Lib Dem’s that can win in Burnley?

Genuine reason for the question.
While generally a strong Labour seat (as you'll know), the second place in Burnley is historically volatile and it's difficult to see a trend, but YouGov MRP updated Tuesday night puts it as a two-and-a-half way race between Lab, Tory and Brexit party, BXP being the 'half' horse. If the Brexit party has a spectacular night in Burnley at the direct expense of the Tories they will be the closest challenger to Labour, but if BXP gains come from historic Labour votes it will only have the effect of suppressing the LAB vote share and might allow the Tory to sneak in. Considering BXP are a bit of an obscurity compared to a few months ago, a vote for BXP is essentially a vote to help the Conservative candidate, so I suppose it's down to your own conscience. Lib Dems are absolutely nowhere near the running in Burnley and are polling at just 8%. LD voters in Burnley need to tactically vote labour if they want to stop the seat going Tory.

(edited to add a bit more and correct a few typos)
Last edited by Spiral on Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AndrewJB

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:24 pm

Spiral wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:19 pm
While generally a strong Labour seat (as you'll know), the second place in Burnley is historically volatile and it's difficult to see a trend, but YouGov MPR updated Tuesday night puts it as a two-and-a-half way race between Lab, Tory and Brexit party, BXP being the 'half' horse. If the Brexit party has a spectacular night in Burnley at the direct expense of the Tories they will be the closest challenger to Labour. Lib Dems are nowhere near the running in Burnley and are polling at just 8%. LD voters in Burnley need to tactically vote labour if they want to stop the seat going Tory.
We need to tactically vote right across the country.
This user liked this post: Spiral

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:29 pm

Spiral wrote:
While generally a strong Labour seat (as you'll know), the second place in Burnley is historically volatile and it's difficult to see a trend, but YouGov MPR updated Tuesday night puts it as a two-and-a-half way race between Lab, Tory and Brexit party, BXP being the 'half' horse. If the Brexit party has a spectacular night in Burnley at the direct expense of the Tories they will be the closest challenger to Labour. Lib Dems are nowhere near the running in Burnley and are polling at just 8%. LD voters in Burnley need to tactically vote labour if they want to stop the seat going Tory.
Feels right. Tories could run Labour close. The number of Brexit Party voters should be crucial to the outcome. Tactical voting could well make the difference here. If brexiteers want to make sure Labour doesn't win they should vote Tory rather than the Brexit party. I don't think the Brexit Party will get anywhere near so a wasted vote that could return Labour.
These 2 users liked this post: Somethingfishy tiger76

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:32 pm

Pendle is a 2-way between Lab and Con. Hyndburn is the same, as is Keighley, both are so, so tight. Just 2% between Lab and Con in Keighley and in Hyndburn. LD votes are wasted in all three of those constituencies, Labour is the only contender to beat the Tory candidate in each.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:33 pm

AndrewJB wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:18 pm
In the past those who claimed Labour’s nationalisations (of mining, steel, the NHS, trains and more that all took place shortly after the war) would be too expensive and complicated were proved wrong. Nationalisations then we’re so successful, the Tories didn’t reverse them.

In claiming Labour’s current plans to nationalise is “too expensive” you are just following a long line of people duped by Tory propaganda stretching back to the last time.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisf ... SApp_Other
This user liked this post: AndrewJB

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:39 pm

Here’s a leave voting Tory’s take on the election.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisf ... SApp_Other

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Jesus Christ, just looked at the 2017 result for Keighley, the difference between Lab and Con is 249 votes!!! Two hundred and forty nine. The entire votes combined of LD and Green in Keighley 2017 was just over 2000 (two thousand). No option but to pile in on Labour if you're in Keighley and don't want the Tory to win. Hyndburn Labour majority from 2017 was about 6k but it's now a toss up.

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:37 pm

Spiral wrote:
While generally a strong Labour seat (as you'll know), the second place in Burnley is historically volatile and it's difficult to see a trend, but YouGov MRP updated Tuesday night puts it as a two-and-a-half way race between Lab, Tory and Brexit party, BXP being the 'half' horse. If the Brexit party has a spectacular night in Burnley at the direct expense of the Tories they will be the closest challenger to Labour, but if BXP gains come from historic Labour votes it will only have the effect of suppressing the LAB vote share and might allow the Tory to sneak in. Considering BXP are a bit of an obscurity compared to a few months ago, a vote for BXP is essentially a vote to help the Conservative candidate, so I suppose it's down to your own conscience. Lib Dems are absolutely nowhere near the running in Burnley and are polling at just 8%. LD voters in Burnley need to tactically vote labour if they want to stop the seat going Tory.

(edited to add a bit more and correct a few typos)
I suspect that a lot of those Brexit party votes that come from Labour aren't really coming from Labour. They may have voted Labour in the distant past but probably went to UKIP in 2015 and haven't gone back to Labour. As such, I suspect they aren't losing as many votes in places like Burnley as some are predicting.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1640 times
Has Liked: 400 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 pm

Best of luck everyone, the rule should be, whoever votes and their party wins shouldn’t whine about what happens afterwards if it all goes wrong.

Just get out there and vote.

Dy1geo
Been Liked: 211 times
Has Liked: 62 times

Post by Dy1geo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:28 am

My last post on this thread, just like to say that it has been quite a decent discussion with some very good intelligent contributions from both sides of the debate.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:56 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:43 pm
Best of luck everyone, the rule should be, whoever votes and their party wins shouldn’t whine about what happens afterwards if it all goes wrong.

Just get out there and vote.
They're certainly taking your advice in London CC.

Some voters are reporting big queues outside London polling stations in areas such as Balham and Battersea.

Who this benefits is difficult to say,but larger turnout in London should favour Labour in the capital,and possibly the Lib Dems if replicated in other marginal Con-Lib Dem contests,the problem for both those parties is London will not be representative of the nation in all likelihood.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:38 am

Bigger queues than normal at my polling booth today, although nothing like the above. An uninspiring list of candidates with 2 separate Marxist candidates (plus Labour to save anyone making the jokes), Brexit Party and the SDP on top of the main parties. I considered voting SDP until I read through some of their more mental policies, not really sure who they're trying to appeal to.

Very little campaigning went on in my constituency (it's one of the safest in the country) but by all accounts Labour have a lot of feet on the ground compared to other parties and they're focusing on the more marginal seats. It will be interesting to see how much difference all the door-knockers make as the day wears on.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Screenshot_20191212-122301_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-122301_Twitter.jpg (881.09 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
Screenshot_20191212-122310_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-122310_Twitter.jpg (538.37 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
https://twitter.com/Meg_HillierMP/statu ... 09154?s=19

#VOTELABOUR
These 2 users liked this post: bfcjg RingoMcCartney

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5070 times
Has Liked: 6841 times

Post by bfcjg » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:39 pm

Diane Abbot in charge of the nations security is enough to make anyone pause at the ballot box who was debating whether or not to vote labour.
This user liked this post: Damo

LoveCurryPies
Been Liked: 1600 times
Has Liked: 679 times

Post by LoveCurryPies » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:57 pm

Question for people who would normally vote Labour (including those who might have voted for Boris and Brexit):

If Labour lose in the morning, Corbyn should resign immediately but who would you like to see replace him to make Labour a more central party again?

Barry_Chuckle
Been Liked: 586 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Post by Barry_Chuckle » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Ronald McDonald

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:27 pm
Screenshot_20191212-122301_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191212-122310_Twitter.jpg
https://twitter.com/Meg_HillierMP/statu ... 09154?s=19

#VOTELABOUR
No doubt , the usual gaggle of lefties will be along claiming that the photo is misleading. Diane has not got the wrong shoe on. Tory imposed austerity has caused her to choose the wrong foot.....
These 2 users liked this post: Damo LeadBelly

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4180 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm

Go easy on Diane, she has just spent the last 3 weeks touring different Salvation Army HQ's looking for General Election

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 pm

It's noticeable how sidelined most of the MPs have been this election. Rees-Mogg appears to have been locked in a cupboard after his Grenfell comments and Abbott never appeared. For an election all about Brexit the two Brexit secretaries have barely been seen (although I wonder if Starmer is disassociating himself) and I don't think I've seen any Lib Dems except Swinson, I'd have expected Umunna to be a bit more vocal at least.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:21 pm
No doubt , the usual gaggle of lefties will be along claiming that the photo is misleading. Diane has not got the wrong shoe on. Tory imposed austerity has caused her to choose the wrong foot.....
I suspect no one really gives a toss about someone wearing odd shoes.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:29 pm
Go easy on Diane, she has just spent the last 3 weeks touring different Salvation Army HQ's looking for General Election
Weird how she's got different coloured feet. Wait, no! It couldn't be photoshopped could it?

I reckon at least one person on here believes it's real.

Edit - heck, I've just seen the twitter account it was taken from. She does have different coloured feet though.
Last edited by TheFamilyCat on Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Damo

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:36 pm

aggi wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 pm
It's noticeable how sidelined most of the MPs have been this election. Rees-Mogg appears to have been locked in a cupboard after his Grenfell comments and Abbott never appeared. For an election all about Brexit the two Brexit secretaries have barely been seen (although I wonder if Starmer is disassociating himself) and I don't think I've seen any Lib Dems except Swinson, I'd have expected Umunna to be a bit more vocal at least.
Rees-Mogg was definitely sidelined after his Grenfell gaff, I think Starmer’s views are often at odds with Labour in general so he was probably sidelined for that. Stephen Barclay (the Brexit secretary) was too keen on telling the truth on checks between NI and the U.K. so was probably a bit of a liability from that point of view. I’ve seen Umunna a few times, but the Lib Dems have focussed their campaign strongly on Swinson and are probably regretting that now.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:36 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
This is the problem with viewing entire swathes of people as monolith and reducing them to caricature: you end up sounding like a right dunce. I'm probably a part of that gaggle you're envisioning, but my first reaction to the photo Damo posted was 'yup, peak Dianne Abbott, remarkably on brand'. Go out and talk to some people rather than having your reality defined by tabloids.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm

Yup and the dingo didn't disappoint.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:30 pm
I suspect no one really gives a toss about someone wearing odd shoes.
And along they come!

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm
Weird how she's got different coloured feet. Wait, no! It couldn't be photoshopped could it?

It was tweeted by the Labour candidate in the picture with her so it’s probably real.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Spiral wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:36 pm
This is the problem with viewing entire swathes of people as monolith and reducing them to caricature: you end up sounding like a right dunce. I'm probably a part of that gaggle you're envisioning, but my first reaction to the photo Damo posted was 'yup, peak Dianne Abbott, remarkably on brand'. Go out and talk to some people rather than having your reality defined by tabloids.

Weyhey!!

Like buses, you wait for.......

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:44 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm
It was tweeted by the Labour candidate in the picture with her so it’s probably real.
Yes, spotted that and edited my original post.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:45 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:40 pm
And along they come!

I suspect you’re jealous because she’s got more than one pair of shoes.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:45 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Edit - heck, I've just seen the twitter account it was taken from. She does have different coloured feet though.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I was only jesting when I said the usual gaggle of lefties would be along claiming she's got the right shoes on but chose the wrong foot!!!!°

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You couldn't make it up!

Absolute comedy gold of the highest order!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:46 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:

Unbelievably! Mystic McCartney, actually, strikes again!!!