Reggie in China

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Stayingup
Been Liked: 921 times
Has Liked: 2756 times

Reggie in China

Post by Stayingup » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:00 am

Following the excellent Simon Reeves traversing the Americas over the last weeks, we were treated to another good programme last night on BB2 with Reggie (Yates) in China. He was in the relative new city of Shenzhen, in Guangdong Province. The first 'Enterprize Zone' set up by forward thinking Deng Xiaoping. I remember it starting up in the late 70's. It is the 'Tech hub' of China according to Reggie and among the many innovations in that sphere we saw a flying bike and heard a very interesting comment from one entrepeneur that he inteneds to develop A1 so that it could be the government and replace politicians!!! What a wondeful thought.

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 781 times
Has Liked: 1435 times

Re: Reggie in China

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:50 am

THanks for the recommendation- watching it now!

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1160 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:56 am

Has Reggie managed to avoid telling anyone he’s homosexual yet? I’ve stumbled across a couple of his wide eyed documentaries and he’s seems to almost obsessed by being gay . I think one was a Russian docu and one about Africans reclaiming copper from laptops .

Stayingup
Been Liked: 921 times
Has Liked: 2756 times

Post by Stayingup » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:30 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Has Reggie managed to avoid telling anyone he’s homosexual yet? I’ve stumbled across a couple of his wide eyed documentaries and he’s seems to almost obsessed by being gay . I think one was a Russian docu and one about Africans reclaiming copper from laptops .
No. No mention of it and I didn't know that he was. He was good on this. It is avery interesting documentary
China is thw worlds second largest economy and may well be first soon. Its unique in having a free market economy but a communist political system. Not ideal but successful to date.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:Has Reggie managed to avoid telling anyone he’s homosexual yet? I’ve stumbled across a couple of his wide eyed documentaries and he’s seems to almost obsessed by being gay . I think one was a Russian docu and one about Africans reclaiming copper from laptops .
Be a bit weird considering he isn’t gay.

Or certainly hasn’t come out yet if he is.

At least we know about you as a person though.