Northern Monkeys - You're being conned

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
houseboy
Been Liked: 2240 times
Has Liked: 1618 times

Re: Northern Monkeys - You're being conned

Post by houseboy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Bosscat wrote:What Lancaster needs is a "Factcheck" tw*tter account :?
That's what I need too Boss.....oh I thought you said fat cheque. :lol:

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8516 times
Has Liked: 18259 times

Post by Bosscat » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:49 pm

houseboy wrote:
As an aside my old bass player in the band (he's from Dundee - said in a Basil Fawlty kind of way) now lives in a swamp somewhere in the north of Scotland and makes his living as a self employed seaweed collector. They only got connected to the electricity about 2 years ago and used to shower under a contraption that involved a bucket and lots of cold water. He's miles from anywhere decent (that could be almost anywhere in Scotland I hear you say) and lives a very spartan life (yes he does have a family) but he has a very modern and expensive looking 4 wheel drive in the yard of the dilapidated farm he lives in. The future is seaweed mate.
Sounds a bit like Steve1956 does your old Base Player m8 :lol: :lol: :lol: thought you said "Tartan Lifestyle" :lol: :lol: :lol:

houseboy
Been Liked: 2240 times
Has Liked: 1618 times

Post by houseboy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Bosscat wrote:Sounds a bit like Steve1956 does your old Base Player m8 :lol: :lol: :lol: thought you said "Tartan Lifestyle" :lol: :lol: :lol:
The main difference is Steve has a horse drawn carriage in his yard, it's a four wheel drive one horse power (or would be if he actually had a horse) landau. He says he is buying the horse hay before he gets the horse so that he can have a stock of fuel, a bit like stocking up on red diesel. He normally uses reindeer but they have to go back to their owner at this time of year.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:41 pm

There is an element of seriousness in my posts though.

Wouldn't it be great if politicians had to tell the truth though?