Time to keep a cool head

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Jakubs Tash
Been Liked: 673 times
Has Liked: 244 times

Time to keep a cool head

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 pm

As the title suggests.

We have a tough run of games but the season does not finish at the end of January.

We have 24 points which is significantly more than we had this time last season. 4 more wins and another 3/4 draws and we will be good.

We aren't playing well right now - we are going through a bad run. We could ideally do with another 2-3 players....but panicking about the current situation doesn't do anyone any good. Get behind the team and the manager instead of whinging on about everything that's wrong. We were in a worse position than this last season and we came out fighting (fans and players together).

Show some backbone.
These 4 users liked this post: Claret JohnDearyMe Down_Rover ClaretTony

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Re: Time to keep a cool head

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:57 pm

Sorry bud but at this time last year we had turned the corner and were at the start of a very good run that saw us safe with some to spare. At the moment we are sh!te with the next 4 games being Chelsea, Leicester, United and Arsenal. If we get 1 poiint from that lot I think it would be as good as it gets. I'm a realist and if we go down we go down but at the moment, purely from a football point of view, I am definitely panicking.
This user liked this post: ClaretMov

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1485 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:02 pm

We will get points at the Bridge ,again
Beat Leicester and cheating Arsenal

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:12 pm

Nice sentiments. But... You honestly think we are going to avoid defeat in 8 games that include going to Anfield, Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge as well as welcoming Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs to The Turf? With the rest 6 pointers?

Belial
Been Liked: 381 times
Has Liked: 320 times

Post by Belial » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:14 pm

I'm not panicking, I'm just getting fed up of inept performances
This user liked this post: clarethomer

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6481 times
Has Liked: 2908 times

Post by Steve1956 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 pm

houseboy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:57 pm
Sorry bud but at this time last year we had turned the corner and were at the start of a very good run that saw us safe with some to spare. At the moment we are sh!te with the next 4 games being Chelsea, Leicester, United and Arsenal. If we get 1 poiint from that lot I think it would be as good as it gets. I'm a realist and if we go down we go down but at the moment, purely from a football point of view, I am definitely panicking.
Exactly this! our form up to Christmas last year was abysmal we had 12 points then we had a fantastic run of results and pulled it round this season is going the opposite way,be very surprised if we get another point in January,I think it's a time to start worrying about our Premier league status....or is a spell in the Championship a chance to rebuild our club,we are carrying a lot of over 30s and they are going backwards....yea I'm probably panicking with you Ian. :D
This user liked this post: houseboy

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:18 pm

No. I don't know what's going to happen....like everybody else. It's just that I'm not guessing/predicting all the results right now on the back of us not playing very well like everyone else seems to be doing.

We might have "turned the corner" this time last year but we still had a long way to go and still put in some very abject performances in that second half of the season. As well as some unexpected results too.

As I have said, we are in a bad run right now but the amount of people essentially giving up when we have 24 points on the board is laughable. I'm glad I never played in the same team as some of you lot....

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Steve1956 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:17 pm
Exactly this! our form up to Christmas last year was abysmal we had 12 points then we had a fantastic run of results and pulled it round this season is going the opposite way,be very surprised if we get another point in January,I think it's a time to start worrying about our Premier league status....or is a spell in the Championship a chance to rebuild our club,we are carrying a lot of over 30s and they are going backwards....yea I'm probably panicking with you Ian. :D
No one waits for the House to fall down..a bit of TLC is the answer and good maintenance.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:28 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 pm
As the title suggests.

We have a tough run of games but the season does not finish at the end of January.

We have 24 points which is significantly more than we had this time last season. 4 more wins and another 3/4 draws and we will be good.

We aren't playing well right now - we are going through a bad run. We could ideally do with another 2-3 players....but panicking about the current situation doesn't do anyone any good. Get behind the team and the manager instead of whinging on about everything that's wrong. We were in a worse position than this last season and we came out fighting (fans and players together).

Show some backbone.
Another fan with CLARET tinted glasses on.
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone cockneyclaret

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Absolute nonsense thread ! Why on Earth would people have cool heads ,measured realism and a bit of backbone when they can be puce faced ,raging ,screaming, foaming ,shouting hysterically and lashing out in all directions !
This user liked this post: Jakubs Tash

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:41 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:28 pm
Another fan with CLARET tinted glasses on.
Oh no, not another!!! Actually, forget what I said originally. Sack everyone! Panic! Then we'll definitely stay up....

ClaretMov

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:41 pm
Oh no, not another!!! Actually, forget what I said originally. Sack everyone! Panic! Then we'll definitely stay up....
Drama Queen

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:50 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:45 pm
Drama Queen
I'll be honest, I can't work out if you are being ironic or you are just thick....

ClaretMov

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:52 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:50 pm
I'll be honest, I can't work out if you are being ironic or you are just thick....
Ask a grown up to explain it to you when you go back to school next Monday.

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:55 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:52 pm
Ask a grown up to explain it to you when you go back to school next Monday.
Yep.....thought so.
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

ClaretMov

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:57 pm

ZZZZZZzzzzzz

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:18 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:24 pm
No one waits for the House to fall down..a bit of TLC is the answer and good maintenance.
I only fall down when I'm drunk - as for TLC you don't know my wife - you'd get more from Hannibal Lecter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:21 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:30 pm
Absolute nonsense thread ! Why on Earth would people have cool heads ,measured realism and a bit of backbone when they can be puce faced ,raging ,screaming, foaming ,shouting hysterically and lashing out in all directions !
That's my man. This country wasn't built on hope and optimism, it was built with good old English pessimism, self-dread and fear of foreigners. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:23 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:41 pm
That's the spirit. Optimism doesn't get you anywhere. :lol:

Claret
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 655 times

Post by Claret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:10 pm

Jakubs Tash wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 pm
As the title suggests.

Show some backbone.
I’m with you, Jakub. We could have done with 3 points against Villa and it’s a bit worrying that some players were abysmal in the first half but where does it say in the rules that we cannot get a win in the next game? It might not be easy but, bloody hell, we’ve got some good players and a manager who can get the best out of them.
This user liked this post: Jakubs Tash

ClaretMov

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:15 pm

"we’ve got some good players and a manager who can get the best out of them"

No other team in the premier league would take Dyche as manager and how many of our first team regulars would get into another first team......I'd say about three player's and these would go to lower to mid table teams. The rest you couldn't give away.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11032 times
Has Liked: 5644 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:18 pm

I'm not panicking, it's just football so absolutely the world will keep spinning when we go down - what I am is completely bored of the football on show
This user liked this post: Aclaret

ClaretMov

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:18 pm
I'm not panicking, it's just football so absolutely the world will keep spinning when we go down - what I am is completely bored of the football on show
Vagas you can't say that, the claret spec wearing crew will not like it

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 977 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:31 pm

Football is supposed to be part of the entertainment business, but not too many fans seem to be enjoying the entertainment on offer. Perhaps that is what happens when vast sums of money and big business becomes the number one priority and trumps what is actually happening on the pitch.

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:18 pm
I agree, Vegas. The football we are currently playing (and have been for the majority of this season) has become slow, rigid and predictable. My point was that I don't think there is a need for the mass hysteria....but there are some people just looking for arguments if you don't have the same viewpoint as them. I know a Villa fan who is currently very happy after yesterday's result but only 2 weeks ago football (and Villa) was making him grumpy. Funny how things can change. He also still thinks Burnley will finish above Villa.

superdimitri
Been Liked: 1007 times
Has Liked: 725 times

Post by superdimitri » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:56 pm

No panic here. I have faith we will turn it around. At the start of the transfer window it's the perfect time to get a wake up call. Still a long way to go yet and we aren't in the relegation zone.
Claret Tony said in another thread he thinks there'll be one or two coming in, if not, I'll be disappointed but I still think we have what it takes.
We may not have a good record this season against the top teams but we're very capable of getting a result against any team in the league. This season United, Chelsea and Arsenal look very beatable and even Watford managed to beat Leicester.

All possible, harder, but possible. We've beaten or drawn against better teams with worse players.

The way we play gives us a better chance to get something out of those games than it we we're more expansive and whilst I wish the football was better I think with the players we currently have it's best playing that way.

I also know this is a message board, and like any message board it attracts people more to register complaint than it does praise, so I think the majority of fans are still with Dyche the the players.

3 points is 3 points, it doesn't matter how you make them. Villa lost their stalwart keeper (we know how good he is) for the rest of the season at a time when he turned it round for us last year returning from injury. They also lost their main striker and looked awful when he went off. These are bigger issues then ours. To top it off they are still beneath us in the table, don't have the experience and graft our players do. They will be in more trouble than us come the end of the season.

You don't get relegated with pros like we have in the team, you get relegated with prima donnas that throw their hands round and perform a tantrum like a 5 year old when things don't go away, no matter how 'good' you may be.

It's all rosy for them when it's going well, but we're a better team when the going gets tough and the big sides coming up will not enjoy the fact they know we're under more pressure!

Imagine if we get some good points against the next few teams, this forum will be a completely different place.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:04 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:15 pm
"we’ve got some good players and a manager who can get the best out of them"

No other team in the premier league would take Dyche as manager and how many of our first team regulars would get into another first team......I'd say about three player's and these would go to lower to mid table teams. The rest you couldn't give away.
Herein lies the “ Dyche Paradox” he’s been amazing for us and done what few could by taking ( mainly ) champ level grafters and turning them into a consistently competitive unit in the best league in the world . However without him this team would melt like butter . Other clubs, and their modern day “ call the midwife “ type fans see him as a “ 1 trick dinosaur pony” and the last manager they’d ever want

clarethomer
Been Liked: 944 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by clarethomer » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:04 pm

I have never really had an issue with our style of play and I have accepted that there is a certain appreciation to be had with our robust defending, our framework and our team being greater than the sum of its parts.

What has infuriated me (and those who sit around me at games) is that we have lost something which makes us greater as a team than the sum of its parts.

Without the grit, determination and passion we have seen, it becomes unbearable. I was pleased to see Tarks and Mee trying to gee up the crowd to get behind them as they ran off for the 1st half. I don't think Mee expected to get some grief back from the front row of the CF stand. Well done those people! We support them as part of the contract that they will meet the minimum expectation of maximum effort.

They have not done that of late. This wasn't the first game for fans to see this.

The 2nd half, we were behind them when we saw them passing to each other and having a go. We could see the effort and whilst we didn't get the result, I don't think they would have been boo'd off at HT if they had shown some of their 2nd half effort in the 1st half.

For me, Dyche needs to reflect on his approach to leadership and how he leads his players. I don't pretend to know more than him or anyone else on this board about how to run a football club but I see a lot of merit in comments such as;

- Rotation is an issue
- We don't make changes soon enough
- We can't spend money on anyone as they will never get a game.

These to me are all fair observations. There may be reasons for why Dyche does what he does but it is pushing people away from coming to watch as its not good entertainment.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:17 pm

A sensible post some of the recent critcism is justified,but there has also been an over-reaction,one poster claiming Dyche is the worst manager we've ever had being a notable example,if BFC is going to cement another PL season we all have to pull in the same direction,equally the players and management have to set an example on the pitch for the fans to feed off,the 2nd halves in the United and Villa games saw a much improved display,and the crowd responded in kind.

Safron
Been Liked: 226 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Post by Safron » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Eye but neither utd or villa had to break sweat as they were both leading,they could just sit off and sit behind the ball

Espia
Been Liked: 88 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by Espia » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:35 pm

Ironic but although we lost, I thought the urgency, energy, hunger and alround vitality for getting on with it and pushing forward in the second half was the best I've seen all season. The finishing showed a lack of quality but I think they did everything within their limitations to get something out of the game and for that I applauded them.

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 977 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Almost every opposing manager says the same thing about Burnley "We all know what they are about and the style that they play" and teams will be set up to nullify our strengths and capitalise on our weaknesses, especially in midfield. The manager has failed to adapt and the team likewise. Talk of Dyche being courted by Everton and West Ham is fanciful.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:40 pm

Safron wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:27 pm
Eye but neither utd or villa had to break sweat as they were both leading,they could just sit off and sit behind the ball
That's true why we don't start games with a purpose i can't explain,we seem to have to go behind before there's a reaction,and with our lack of firepower just now it's hardly surprising we struggle when chasing games.

I can only think of 2 games these term where we've come out of the starting blocks like Usain Bolt,that's Norwich and West Ham,and we went on to win both comfortably,there's a lesson to be learnt from that,but so far the penny's not dropping with the players.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:44 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:30 pm
I will say it....I want Dyche gone, I dont want him to have any more money given to him and if that means we go down, well we go down. Not bothered anymore. We have become over the last 6 years happy with nicking a goal. We have become programmed into enjoying backs to the walls performances and priding ourselves on the boring boring football tag. Slowly but surely we have had our love, appreciation of a good game of football took away us from a manager who constantly bleats thinly veiled negativity and managing to band us together in accepting that, believing that there is no other way that little old poor Burnley can survive. We are suffering from I can only call Football Munchausen Syndrome.

I for sure am not screaming, foaming, shouting hysterically and lashing out.....I just want him gone.

This year I am going to have to improve my behaviour though as last year I must have been a naughty boy as Santa didnt bring me my present this year which was a P45 for Dyche.
Last edited by Cleveleys_claret on Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These 2 users liked this post: ClaretMov cockneyclaret

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 pm

kentonclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Almost every opposing manager says the same thing about Burnley "We all know what they are about and the style that they play" and teams will be set up to nullify our strengths and capitalise on our weaknesses, especially in midfield. The manager has failed to adapt and the team likewise. Talk of Dyche being courted by Everton and West Ham is fanciful.
He will struggle to manage another club after us. He doesnt need to anywhere. He has said football isnt the be all and end all for him. Its a points game. He isnt interested in entertainment.

Sozturf7
Been Liked: 89 times

Post by Sozturf7 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:46 pm

TIME TO KEEP A COOL HEAD. Spot on, trust our great boss to turn it round once again.

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1045 times
Has Liked: 819 times

Post by ClaretAL » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:50 pm

I think CT makes a good point in his match review article, in which he points how often we are conceding goals just before half time lately. This goes right against the Hearts -Minds - Legs mantra, and something just not right. I personally hope our team haven't followed suit with other teams who just dont bother showing up in an effort to oust the manager as seen more recently with West ham but certainly not just them, as in my opinion thats just cheating the fans also!

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:59 pm

How about some West Coast jazz?... I like that album 'Arniegeddem' by Arnold Pepperschwarze.

cockneyclaret
Been Liked: 278 times
Has Liked: 3308 times

Post by cockneyclaret » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:31 pm

ClaretAL wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:50 pm
I personally hope our team haven't followed suit with other teams who just dont bother showing up in an effort to oust the manager as seen more recently with West ham but certainly not just them, as in my opinion thats just cheating the fans also!
You make a good point there regarding the players, something isn't right.
But then again we could drop to league 2 and the board wouldn't sack SD

box_of_frogs
Been Liked: 1087 times
Has Liked: 996 times

Post by box_of_frogs » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:31 pm

kentonclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:38 pm
Almost every opposing manager says the same thing about Burnley "We all know what they are about and the style that they play"
I presume you mean pass it backwards (as that is the only time we actually pass it to one of our players) and then either a centre back or the goalie will good it upfield? As that’s 95% of our play at the moment as far as I can tell!

Jakubs Tash

Post by Jakubs Tash » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:28 am

January 2nd seems like an eternity ago.....

UTC

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2564 times
Has Liked: 692 times

Post by Tall Paul » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:32 am

Brilliant thread this :lol:

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:33 am

Cleveleys_claret wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:44 pm
I will say it....I want Dyche gone, I dont want him to have any more money given to him and if that means we go down, well we go down. Not bothered anymore. We have become over the last 6 years happy with nicking a goal. We have become programmed into enjoying backs to the walls performances and priding ourselves on the boring boring football tag. Slowly but surely we have had our love, appreciation of a good game of football took away us from a manager who constantly bleats thinly veiled negativity and managing to band us together in accepting that, believing that there is no other way that little old poor Burnley can survive. We are suffering from I can only call Football Munchausen Syndrome.

I for sure am not screaming, foaming, shouting hysterically and lashing out.....I just want him gone.

This year I am going to have to improve my behaviour though as last year I must have been a naughty boy as Santa didnt bring me my present this year which was a P45 for Dyche.
When you read this back you ought to feel stupid.

CleggHall
Has Liked: 1049 times

Post by CleggHall » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:34 am

Time to keep a cool head - and we did, all the way back to January!

Cleveleys_claret

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:49 pm

taio wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:33 am
When you read this back you ought to feel stupid.
A little ha ha. In my defence like always we look better when things happen and we are forced into changes, like McNeill, Vydra and Jay Rod linking up. These things would never happen unless it is a last resort. Yes Dyche has made me eat my words. I am glad of that as it means we are doing well. I would now like Dyche to stay but we need to be more flexible with utilising our squad. Jay Rod and Vydra have shown us all we can play a different way. An enjoyable way which gets us points. Wood and Barnes coupled with them and we have a strikeforce more versatile than most outside the top 6. Lets rotate and use as needed. I hope Dyche has learnt from the last 6 months that its a squad game. Plus the acquisition of Brownhill has been a big plus. Hopefully more of the same, shrewd astute buys.

I dont see the need for calling me out on it though, we were terrible and heading nowhere. We were short on ideas and not even competing on the pitch. Sometimes even players like a little change, fresh impetus and new faces in the 11. Playing a different way. This has happened and look at the results

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32393 times
Has Liked: 5270 times

Post by ClaretTony » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:56 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:15 pm
That’s good news - means Dyche can’t go anywhere!!

huw.Y.WattfromWare
Been Liked: 1004 times
Has Liked: 905 times

Post by huw.Y.WattfromWare » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:10 pm

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:12 pm
Nice sentiments. But... You honestly think we are going to avoid defeat in 8 games that include going to Anfield, Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge as well as welcoming Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs to The Turf? With the rest 6 pointers?
Not here to have a pop, you are normally positive, but I hope this makes you smile as much as it did me.
Smiling, broadly, because we effing did, except for the Bridge.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:59 pm

huw.Y.WattfromWare wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:10 pm
Not here to have a pop, you are normally positive, but I hope this makes you smile as much as it did me.
Smiling, broadly, because we effing did, except for the Bridge.
What? We lost at Stamford bridge and I said nice sentiments :lol: :lol: 8-)

In seriousness From that day (Aston Villa) we have been bloody incredible.

jurek
Been Liked: 309 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by jurek » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:08 am

Interesting to read through this thread and see/read how many
were 'getting worried' at the time (early/mid Jan) shall we say.
Not dissimilar to the previous season.

Since then we've W7, D5 and lost just the one.
26 points from a possible 39.
And that included wins against Leicester, ManU and draws against
Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

That's some going, to say the least, and we must be in the top 2 or 3
over the last 13 games.

Not sure how we managed it, to be quite honest, or what was the turning point
(Pope's penalty save against Leicester some would say) and basically did
it with the same bunch of players and even less of them over the last 5/6 games.
We 'dug in' based on a pretty solid defense and scored some cracking goals - JRods in particular.
We didn't dominated many, if any games, but found something and some goals
to win matches. We've earned respect to the point that few teams enjoy playing us.

Not a bad end to the season and there's still a chance it could get even better.

All we have to do is win our next 3 games.
This user liked this post: Simon

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:36 am

As the old saying goes

"Chat ****, get banged"