Vydra

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Longside4evr
Been Liked: 519 times
Has Liked: 266 times

Re: Vydra

Post by Longside4evr » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:53 pm

Think both Barnes and Wood have been carrying injuries of late groin on Barnes to be assessed this week and Wood was heavily strapped up today.
Why Dyche never played Vydra from the start and rested Wood I will never know carrying injury.
We may now pay the price if Vydra dont shine and if their was a deal being ironed out it wont now if them two have a sustained time out.
This user liked this post: k90bfc

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 2894 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Blackrod wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:04 pm
I wouldnt be surprised if signing one player at 5 million on 20 k week who will never play and one at 15 million at 25 k week who will fits the boards framework more than signing one player at 20 million on 30k week who is far better than both.
Lol a £20m player on £30k a week. That’s just going to make me laugh all night!!

summitclaret
Been Liked: 833 times
Has Liked: 1324 times

Post by summitclaret » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:53 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:42 pm
I thought it was odd that he didn’t come on for wood as soon as it went 4-1.
I thought was odd that he didn't start. He is now cup tied, so that was not the reason. We now have Wood injured, who did not need to start. Weird or what?

Cirrus_Minor
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 1293 times

Post by Cirrus_Minor » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:11 pm

I was surprised he didn’t start today. Get the impression he is not impressing at Barnfield or doesn’t fit our game plan. TBH I have not seen anything in his play to suggest we have he is anything other than average.

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1816 times
Has Liked: 1796 times

Post by dougcollins » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:49 pm

Strikers tend to improve the more game time they get, so you're probably never going to find out how good/bad Vydra is.

Papabendi
Been Liked: 347 times
Has Liked: 48 times

Post by Papabendi » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:10 am

Fairly impossible to judge Vydra. Ten minutes here and there does nothing for any footballer.

I am not saying he is anything like Danny Ings but he bears all the hallmarks of a fairly anonymous player for us, but with a fair bit of talent, not really given a shake up to a point...

We seem to accept terrible first team performances for 90 mins yet dismiss the alternative.

Perhaps in the case of Ings it came not a moment too soon....

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:47 am

Billy Balfour wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:57 pm
Our kid played semi-pro and wore gloves in winter. Painfully bad circulation in his fingertips if he didn't.
I was being sarcastic, but isn’t there a sign up at Gawthorpe saying gloves aren’t allowed?

Sarum
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Post by Sarum » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Whenever I've seen Matej play for the Czech Republic he's impressed me with his movement, awarenesss of the position of his colleagues and his ability to play well-weighted passes through defences for them to run onto.

Although this video is from the Championship, it shows some more glimpses of that, plus he can clearly hit a good free kick and varies his penalties. He's quite quick and has a sharp eye for goal-scoring opportunities.

At Brighton this season he'd only been on the pitch for a few minutes when he pulled off a simple-looking but really clever manoeuvre; he could have controlled a ball himself and taken it into the penalty area, but instead he dummied it for Hendrick (who he had his back to) to run onto and fire home with a terrific shot. Not only did Matej think quickly to set up the possibility of the shot, he also took quite a risk: he's barely had a chance to show his value, he's only just come on and one of the first things he does is to think quickly and enable someone else to have a clear shot. If that had gone wrong it wouldn't have reflected at all well on Vydra. But it worked beautifully, and it helped create our late equaliser.

But, as others have implied, he needs to have a good run in the side for his team-mates to learn how best to use him effectively; it just doesn't look very likely to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UO8M7QhYs
These 2 users liked this post: Quicknick k90bfc

Hopey1786
Been Liked: 62 times
Has Liked: 10 times

Post by Hopey1786 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm

Jus watch his goal compilation from his derby season.a few pens but the rest were net thumping strikes and excellent movement. Which is what we are lacking

burnleymik
Been Liked: 1171 times
Has Liked: 2916 times

Post by burnleymik » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:59 pm

I think he could be quite useful playing off someone like Wood who wins more than his fair share of headers and flick ons.

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:44 pm

I don't know why folks think Dyche has an agenda. He clearly isn't quite good enough. Other than Bournemouth where he looked decent he has been average to poor when he has come on. Including against a League 1 side last season.

I accept its hard for him to get going without a run in the side but no-one questions Dyche's handling of Wells who had even less time to make an impact - his video for the season before (playing I a side far less able than Derby) is here too.

https://youtu.be/GzvoUUx9dAs

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1217 times
Has Liked: 7178 times

Post by Quicknick » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:41 pm

Sarum wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 pm
Whenever I've seen Matej play for the Czech Republic he's impressed me with his movement, awarenesss of the position of his colleagues and his ability to play well-weighted passes through defences for them to run onto.

Although this video is from the Championship, it shows some more glimpses of that, plus he can clearly hit a good free kick and varies his penalties. He's quite quick and has a sharp eye for goal-scoring opportunities.

At Brighton this season he'd only been on the pitch for a few minutes when he pulled off a simple-looking but really clever manoeuvre; he could have controlled a ball himself and taken it into the penalty area, but instead he dummied it for Hendrick (who he had his back to) to run onto and fire home with a terrific shot. Not only did Matej think quickly to set up the possibility of the shot, he also took quite a risk: he's barely had a chance to show his value, he's only just come on and one of the first things he does is to think quickly and enable someone else to have a clear shot. If that had gone wrong it wouldn't have reflected at all well on Vydra. But it worked beautifully, and it helped create our late equaliser.

But, as others have implied, he needs to have a good run in the side for his team-mates to learn how best to use him effectively; it just doesn't look very likely to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UO8M7QhYs
The best post on this thread.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:50 pm

What Vydra did for Derby is largely irrelevant. Bamford has scored 10 this season and looked like he’d never played football before when he played for us in the Premier League. Andre Gray, another who despite being slightly more successful has struggled to make the step up.

The Premier League is a lot tougher than the Championship, particularly for strikers who seem to be the ones who get found out. From the little I’ve seen of Vydra in a Burnley shirt he just doesn’t seem at the required level. I’m almost certain that Dyche feels the same which is why Vydra struggles to make our bench. He’s our fourth choice striker because he’s our fourth best striker. Not sure why everyone is so desperate for our fourth best striker to play ahead of the better ones.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32409 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Post by ClaretTony » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:55 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:22 pm
Barnes has scored twice since August, and one of those was a penalty. It's clear Dyche favours Barnes because he suits our long ball, percentage, let's try and win some cheap free kicks gameplan.
Personally I'd rather watch Jay Rod, someone who is actually capable of controlling a football and passing to a teammate, rather than spending 90% of the game on his arse and the other 10% shouting at the ref.
Well those insulting comments towards Barnes end any contribution you are able to make towards this debate.

Seems as though Vydra is the latest player to become a world beater when he doesn’t play.

As for him not playing, I’ve not seen much to suggest he should be and the manager sees him at work (training) when you would suspect he hasn’t done enough to win himself a place.

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2004 times
Has Liked: 3339 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:55 pm

It's quite possible that we all BELIEVE that SD doesn't rate him, but actually it might be rather the opposite. He DOES rate him, but feels he's totally useless in our team, the way we're set up and the way we play. After 2 games of our long high ball forward where he would almost certainly not get a touch, never mind a sniff at goal, we'd probably all be saying he's pants, but he's the sort of player that several other sides would really profit from as they play a different game. And if it really is the case that he's a good player, but just not right for our team, it begs the question why did we buy him???
This user liked this post: Lord Beamish

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5647 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:03 pm

I thinks his lack of opportunity is beyond laughable - Dyche gives lads loads of games despite being out of form etc, smacks of favouritism again from the manager.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:03 pm
I thinks his lack of opportunity is beyond laughable - Dyche gives lads loads of games despite being out of form etc, smacks of favouritism again from the manager.
Yes - favouring his best players. All managers do it.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:08 pm
Yes - favouring his best players. All managers do it.
how does he know Vydra isn't his best player ? he never plays him

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:19 pm
how does he know Vydra isn't his best player ? he never plays him
Are you serious? He sees him play every day.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:21 pm
Are you serious? He sees him play every day.
So the same manager that says, there's nothing like the feel of a real game, the U23's isn't the same as a real mens game, we like to get players out on loan so they have proper football .................I'm sure you get my point

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 pm
So the same manager that says, there's nothing like the feel of a real game, the U23's isn't the same as a real mens game, we like to get players out on loan so they have proper football .................I'm sure you get my point
I get your point, but Dyche will know by working with the squad on a daily basis which players are better than others. Obviously a real game is the acid test but if I went and trained with Burnley I doubt Dyche would need to put me in the first eleven to make a judgement. And Vydra has had the odd start and mustn’t have done enough to impress Dyche.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:31 pm
I get your point, but Dyche will know by working with the squad on a daily basis which players are better than others. Obviously a real game is the acid test but if I went and trained with Burnley I doubt Dyche would need to put me in the first eleven to make a judgement. And Vydra has had the odd start and mustn’t have done enough to impress Dyche.
I don't disagree but find it strange that someone like Cork plays no matter what yet Vydra (who let's face it, has a superior record in the Championship to Barnes) very rarely gets a look in - I personally think that is criminal.

As to your other point, I've not seen you play Riley - you could have that magic :D

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:35 pm

I presume it's one of two reasons why he rarely plays. Either he doesn't show that effort and attitude Dyche demands. If that's the case it's hard to argue given the success Dyche has delivered with such values being central. Or Dyche doesn't feel he can fit into our system and how we play. If that's the case he shouldn't have signed him. I suspect the former but either way I believe Vydra should have started yesterday.

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 654 times
Has Liked: 2894 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:26 pm
With that logic Dyche should give me a run out in the team.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:40 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:37 pm
With that logic Dyche should give me a run out in the team.
Not really, you don't have a proven record in the Championship, aren't an International footballer and we didn't sign you for a big wedge of cash

But other than that you are right :lol:
This user liked this post: ksrclaret

Wembley09
Been Liked: 75 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by Wembley09 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Wasn't there something said about Sergio Aguero a few years ago, apparently he was awful in training.. lazy, took it easy and looked less than average. But he was still smashing in goals on match days. I think it was Vincent Kompany who was saying it.

Obviously when Pepp first came, lots expected Aguero to be sold.. and I think he struggled for game time at first under him? (could be wrong though) Before upping his workrate.

Not saying Vydra is anywhere near the Aguero level (or playing around the sort of players he does) but he could be similar in being very average in training, but coming to life on actual match days. But if he doesn't get a decent run (to de-rust.. get up to the pace etc) then we will never know.

Plus like many others have said, our style would probably not bring the best out of him anyway... so it really is strange that we spent all that money on a player, and then never even given him a proper chance in the first team.
Last edited by Wembley09 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:34 pm
I don't disagree but find it strange that someone like Cork plays no matter what yet Vydra (who let's face it, has a superior record in the Championship to Barnes) very rarely gets a look in - I personally think that is criminal.

As to your other point, I've not seen you play Riley - you could have that magic :D
I’ve got something, not sure it’s magic though!!

I think you’re being a little unfair on Cork who despite not being flashy has generally been a good player for us. I suspect the reason why he is almost always selected is that he does exactly what Dyche expects of him. It might not be what the crowd want to see but he covers a hell of a lot of ground, breaks up play and generally keeps the ball moving.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:48 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm
I’ve got something, not sure it’s magic though!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you’re being a little unfair on Cork who despite not being flashy has generally been a good player for us. I suspect the reason why he is almost always selected is that he does exactly what Dyche expects of him. It might not be what the crowd want to see but he covers a hell of a lot of ground, breaks up play and generally keeps the ball moving.
I could have picked anyone to be honest, wasn't meant as a direct dig a Cork. Mee has made loads of mistakes for example, just a generic comment

Helmshore Claret
Been Liked: 32 times
Has Liked: 78 times

Post by Helmshore Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:54 pm

The denegrating remarks about Barnes spending a lot of his time on his backside were also used on here,when I had, on NYE, the temerity to say that I thought Grealish was, although, a poser(hair, short socks etc.) a really good player. I did, however, point out that Barnes also had the ability to 'draw a foul' and has gained many valuable points by taking pressure off the defence.As Carly Simon said, 'Nobody Does It Better'.

DomBFC1882
Been Liked: 462 times
Has Liked: 2398 times

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:55 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:48 pm
I could have picked anyone to be honest, wasn't meant as a direct dig a Cork. Mee has made loads of mistakes for example, just a generic comment
Completely agree dyche needs to give his head a wobble and realise he's spent 15mil on a player that hasn't had a run of games despite scoring loads just before we signed him. He must think were idiots if he thinks that guy cant find the net. If Vydra had the chances the others have had he would be joint top goalscorer easy

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:55 pm
Completely agree dyche needs to give his head a wobble and realise he's spent 15mil on a player that hasn't had a run of games despite scoring loads just before we signed him. He must think were idiots if he thinks that guy cant find the net. If Vydra had the chances the others have had he would be joint top goalscorer easy
Weird that Dyche is refusing to play our best striker at the detriment to his career just to annoy Burnley fans. He’s an odd bloke.

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:59 pm
Weird that Dyche is refusing to play our best striker at the detriment to his career just to annoy Burnley fans. He’s an odd bloke.

So why is he is not getting more game time? Its his signing and he hasn't had a fair chance its as simple as that

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:08 pm

his pass here for us at 9 mins 47 https://youtu.be/mO6HGJC_dcQ?t=589

I don't see Barnes or Wood ever making that kind of pass, it's this little bit of guile I think we desperately need
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:11 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:00 pm
So why is he is not getting more game time? Its his signing and he hasn't had a fair chance its as simple as that
I’ve already explained why I don’t think he’s getting more game time. I think it’s because Dyche doesn’t think that he’s as good as our other three forward options. Pretty simple really.

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:14 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:11 pm
I’ve already explained why I don’t think he’s getting more game time. I think it’s because Dyche doesn’t think that he’s as good as our other three forward options. Pretty simple really.
So he signed him coz he thought he was a good player and then a few training sessions changed his mind? Wow thats different

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:14 pm
So he signed him coz he thought he was a good player and then a few training sessions changed his mind? Wow thats different
Well it’s not a few training sessions is it. It’s a year and a half of training sessions, behind closed door games, the odd Premier League and cup game and some substitute appearances. Dyche could give him a 10 game run in the league but if he doesn’t think that Vydra is as good as our three other options then why would he take the risk? Just to appease some fans?

If you don’t think that my ‘theory’ about why Vydra doesn’t play is correct then why do you think he doesn’t play?

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:29 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm
Well it’s not a few training sessions is it. It’s a year and a half of training sessions, behind closed door games, the odd Premier League and cup game and some substitute appearances. Dyche could give him a 10 game run in the league but if he doesn’t think that Vydra is as good as our three other options then why would he take the risk? Just to appease some fans?

If you don’t think that my ‘theory’ about why Vydra doesn’t play is correct then why do you think he doesn’t play?
Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Well it clearly is training he's being judged on. I think he doesn't play due to his stubbornness to a failing system and players that haven't been performing well for months. The fact remains vydra is a goalscorer and he cant score when hes not given a run of games and a chance most importantly. Not a better option than a half fit Ashley barnes? Come on now

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:29 pm
Well it clearly is training he's being judged on. I think he doesn't play due to his stubbornness to a failing system and players that haven't been performing well for months. The fact remains vydra is a goalscorer and he cant score when hes not given a run of games and a chance most importantly. Not a better option than a half fit Ashley barnes? Come on now
So Dyche isn’t playing Vydra because he’s stubborn? Ok, why would he do that? What exactly does he have to gain from that? I’ll answer that, absolutely nothing - which is why it’s a ridiculous suggestion. There’s a real reason why he’s not playing and it’s more than likely because he’s not good enough.

taio
Been Liked: 3240 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:35 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm
So Dyche isn’t playing Vydra because he’s stubborn? Ok, why would he do that? What exactly does he have to gain from that? I’ll answer that, absolutely nothing - which is why it’s a ridiculous suggestion. There’s a real reason why he’s not playing and it’s more than likely because he’s not good enough.
That cant have been the reason for not starting yesterday

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:37 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:33 pm
So why sign a 20+ goal stiker in the championship if hes not good enough? You think training is a fair assessment of a signing? Nonsense

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:39 pm

taio wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:35 pm
That cant have been the reason for not starting yesterday
No, I was talking about in general - not yesterday. I thought he may have started. Maybe Dyche was looking to forge a partnership between Wood and Rodriguez or maybe Dyche is anticipating Vydra will be leaving in this transfer window and would rather start players who have a future at the club. I suspect both of those scenarios are more likely than just ‘Dyche is stubborn’.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:42 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:37 pm
So why sign a 20+ goal stiker in the championship if hes not good enough? You think training is a fair assessment of a signing? Nonsense
Dyche obviously thought he was good enough - and now doesn’t. Have you never bought something and later wished you hadn’t?

As before - can you give a more likely reason why he’s not playing other than the absurd supposed stubbornness of Dyche?

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:48 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:42 pm
Dyche obviously thought he was good enough - and now doesn’t. Have you never bought something and later wished you hadn’t?

As before - can you give a more likely reason why he’s not playing other than the absurd supposed stubbornness of Dyche?
I feel you are implying that Vydra isn't good enough :lol:
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:42 pm

Can you give me a reason as to why he was but now isnt? And yes i have but mine didn't cost 15 million pounds

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1697 times
Has Liked: 789 times

Post by warksclaret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:52 pm

We can all speculate. Its a real test of Vydra's wanting to continue with us. Personally I am surprised he has not thrown his toys out the pram-yesterday would have been perfect and enabled us to rest Woods & Barnes.It would have been a real lift for the lad. When you consider the similar scenario with Wells it starting to tell me something. Its not good motivation of a squad

In December when we experienced poor results, for me, Drinkwater, Wells (I know he is on loan), or Vydra were never not part of our squad or thinking. You almost write them off.This with a threadbare squad

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:50 pm
Can you give me a reason as to why he was but now isnt? And yes i have but mine didn't cost 15 million pounds
I didn’t say he was good enough and now isn’t. I said Dyche thought he was good enough, but now doesn’t.

And the cost is irrelevant. If you buy something that isn’t fit for purpose you don’t continue to use it just because it was expensive.

Papabendi
Been Liked: 347 times
Has Liked: 48 times

Post by Papabendi » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:56 pm

Wasn’t Vydra signed to increase options / style of play when we got into Europe? Then we got into a panic and played extremely direct to get ourselves out of trouble.

In fairness to the lad, given his lack of game time a few goals and assists is not a terrible return.
These 2 users liked this post: DomBFC1882 ksrclaret

DomBFC1882

Post by DomBFC1882 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:00 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 pm
I didn’t say he was good enough and now isn’t. I said Dyche thought he was good enough, but now doesn’t.

And the cost is irrelevant. If you buy something that isn’t fit for purpose you don’t continue to use it just because it was expensive.

Why did he buy something not for purpose then as you put it? What did dyche see what was good enough but now doesnt irrespective of the lack of games?

NL Claret
Been Liked: 522 times
Has Liked: 213 times

Post by NL Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:07 pm

Vydra's stock and transfer fee continues to rise on UTC.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:27 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:55 pm

wish my wife would think like that :D