Iran accused of shooting ukranian plane down .

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2887 times
Has Liked: 1760 times

Iran accused of shooting ukranian plane down .

Post by Wile E Coyote » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:22 pm

terrible tragedy for the loss of life, but how can they possibly get away with downing a civil airliner in this day and age ?
surface to air missile used apparently.
Canadian PM press conference saying that it might have been accidental, how on earth do you accidentally shoot a plane from the skies with a military missile ?
All governments lie, but they used the strikes on the Iraqi airbases as a means to show their own people how they could get back at the USA. might seem legit as a propaganda exercise to appease the masses, but innocent passengers killed who are not in anyway connected to the military is a ******* disgrace. no doubt it will be hushed up internally with the news black out.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1175 times
Has Liked: 918 times

Re: Iran accused of shooting ukranian plane down .

Post by Hipper » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Wile E Coyote wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:22 pm
..... how can they possibly get away with downing a civil airliner in this day and age ?
The Russians/Ukrainians managed it.
These 3 users liked this post: Vegas Claret BOYSIE31 ecc

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:25 am

Even the Americans are intimating it was a mistake. Country effectively on a war footing, high alert for American incoming after the recent events, somebody somewhere thinks they see something, a missile gets launched. It's really not difficult to see how it could have happened. Doesn't make it OK but it's more than credible. I'm sure similar things have happened throughout the history of warfare.
This user liked this post: KateR

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:35 am

more to the point, who at Ukranian Airlines made the decision to operate the flight...............

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1147 times
Has Liked: 180 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:37 am

I’m sure Justin Trudeau is already placing a severe retribution package together including mass Kumbaya singalongs and withdrawl of tea and coffee from the Iranian embassy. Though how in holy hell was this cleared to take off ??
This user liked this post: Stayingup

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:13 am

Not the first time this type of thing happened...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-4 ... n-airliner

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1111 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 am

It was obvious what happened and who did it when it happened - not rocket science

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:21 am

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:19 am
It was obvious what happened and who did it when it happened - not rocket science
In this case it probably is
These 3 users liked this post: simonclaret Bordeauxclaret Bosscat

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:33 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:35 am
more to the point, who at Ukranian Airlines made the decision to operate the flight...............
Flights were operating normally in Iranian airspace. There was no specific reason not to. Probably just one commander somewhere got jumpy. Or a mistake.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:57 am

I'm putting this in the same bin as Iraqs weapons of mass destruction until I see this 'evidence'. I doubt we will ever see video proof of the alleged missile but a plane crash is certainly handy for anyone wanting war. A bit too handy in my view.

Also it begs the question as to why a nation being accused of all kinds of attrocities would actually do something like this...they would have to be unutterably stupid to carry out such an act...and whatever else Iran's government are they aren't stupid.

File under media fantasy (with a little help from Boris and maybe Trump).

Apologies in advance if there HAS been evidence shown but I haven't seen any yet. Only saw a snippet on the news this morning.

BennyD
Been Liked: 1338 times
Has Liked: 757 times

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:22 am

Wow! An apologist for the Iranian regime. I'm putting you in thr same bin as Galloway and Corbyn until I see evidence that you aren't a stupid prick. Here's one; why have the Iranians refused to release the black boxes or invite in a team from the aircraft manufacturers if the want to prove their innocence? This always happens unless the regime involved doesn't want the story to get out. It nearly didn't happen in the Ukraine with the Malaysian 777 shoot down.

Andreshotboots
Been Liked: 647 times
Has Liked: 102 times

Post by Andreshotboots » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 am

BennyD wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:22 am
Wow! An apologist for the Iranian regime. I'm putting you in thr same bin as Galloway and Corbyn until I see evidence that you aren't a stupid prick. Here's one; why have the Iranians refused to release the black boxes or invite in a team from the aircraft manufacturers if the want to prove their innocence? This always happens unless the regime involved doesn't want the story to get out. It nearly didn't happen in the Ukraine with the Malaysian 777 shoot down.
Because aviation law states they don't have too. They can carry out any investigation in their own country.

I would also imagine that due to the fact Boeing is American, and the Yanks have just blown to pieces one of their Generals, they're not on each other Christmas card lists at the minute...

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:03 am

There does seem to be some video evidence on the BBC site:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51055219

How credible it is I've no idea.

It would be odd to think that a large aircraft flying relatively low (8000 feet) could be thought of as a US warplane.

Stayingup
Been Liked: 914 times
Has Liked: 2726 times

Post by Stayingup » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:15 am

houseboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:57 am
I'm putting this in the same bin as Iraqs weapons of mass destruction until I see this 'evidence'. I doubt we will ever see video proof of the alleged missile but a plane crash is certainly handy for anyone wanting war. A bit too handy in my view.

Also it begs the question as to why a nation being accused of all kinds of attrocities would actually do something like this...they would have to be unutterably stupid to carry out such an act...and whatever else Iran's government are they aren't stupid.

Apologies in advance if there HAS been evidence shown but I haven't seen any yet. Only saw a snippet on the news this morning.
A natione being accused of atrcities. Being accused???

They couldn't even organize the burial of their military leader properly. At least 50 deaths in a stampede. So it's not beyond the bounds of reason that they somehow managed to blow this aircraft up. Aircraft do not fall out of the sky in flames normally.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:45 am

Quite worrying that people with that kind of weapon are possibly saying “somethings in the sky, shoot it” without checking to see what it is.

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:48 am

Having worked in the industry now for 38 years and being a geek. I have read and followed many air disasters. QF 32 , AF 447, etc.
Yes have also been involved in re designs due to crashes, so have seen loads of photos etc.
I was convinced by late weds having seen photos of specific parts of the plane, mainly the vertical stabiliser , elevator and the rudder plus the main fuselage. All had shrapnel damage consistent with nothing explainable other than a missile strike.
So online I had stated on aircraft geek forums that was considered opinion and it’s more certain with each passing hour

ŽižkovClaret
Been Liked: 2145 times
Has Liked: 3062 times

Post by ŽižkovClaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:32 pm

I increasingly suspect someone at the airport heard Canadian accents, mis-heard them as American, and his Iranian equivalent redneck ass got his old shoulder launched missile that he somehow had, and shot it at the plane.

That should be a wild guess but i really dont know

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Stayingup wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:15 am
A natione being accused of atrcities. Being accused???

They couldn't even organize the burial of their military leader properly. At least 50 deaths in a stampede. So it's not beyond the bounds of reason that they somehow managed to blow this aircraft up. Aircraft do not fall out of the sky in flames normally.
Iran is a rogue nation...that we all know...but bringing down a passenger aircraft is not the way to improve your public relations is it. Let me ask you this though, have you seen the missile hit the plane and bring it down? Has anyone? We are (almost) at a war footing with Iran (at least the US is and that usually means us as well) and you know what that means don't you? The first casualty of war is truth. All these accusations that are flying around may well be true but have we learned absolutely sod all from the Iraq fiasco? We were lied to then, should we swallow it all again? And remember when your government is feuding with another nation you only get to hear your governments side of the argument.

The Iranians may have shot down a passenger jet...they may not have...but remember the media want to cook up a hot story and our governments want to be seen to take the moral high ground...I prefer some proof that:
A. the plane was shot down.
B. it was done maliciously as opposed to it being a tragic mistake. And mistakes DO happen...there is hardly a country in the world more 'guilty' of killing people under 'friendly fire' than the Americans.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6156 times

Post by KateR » Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:20 pm

America is most definitely not on any war footing, no defcon dramas, just normal way of life, let's not start adding our own narrative to what we don't fully know please.

I like many have my own theory but that's all it is, but we will see in time, the fact that I have not heard Iran accuse the US of this speaks volumes in the silence.
This user liked this post: BennyD

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:01 pm

The US is effectively at war with Iran without actually fighting them. It has a pretty comprehensive economic embargo going and they've made it clear by killing Soleimani that senior Iranians are not safe.

If this passenger plane had been American or had substantial numbers of US citizens on board there would be a small case for this plane to be a target. However it was Ukrainian with no US passengers. Why would Iran deliberately upset neutral countries when it needs all the friends it can get?

If it was a missile it must have been a misunderstanding. Very embarrassing for Iran of course.
Lowbankclaret wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:48 am
Having worked in the industry now for 38 years and being a geek. I have read and followed many air disasters. QF 32 , AF 447, etc.
Yes have also been involved in re designs due to crashes, so have seen loads of photos etc.
I was convinced by late weds having seen photos of specific parts of the plane, mainly the vertical stabiliser , elevator and the rudder plus the main fuselage. All had shrapnel damage consistent with nothing explainable other than a missile strike.
So online I had stated on aircraft geek forums that was considered opinion and it’s more certain with each passing hour
Where are there such pictures? On the BBC site a photo shows what looks like the vertical stabaliser with no obvious shrapnel damage to me ignorant eyes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51062369

Edit - there are some here at post 343:

https://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/628 ... ht=ukraine
Last edited by Hipper on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:14 pm

houseboy wrote:

https://twitter.com/AricToler/status/12 ... 36224?s=19

houseboy

Post by houseboy » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm

I rest my case...now reports coming out that it was a technical failure. Pictures of a 'missile' are unconfirmed and highly dubious it seems. It looks like we are now in a situation where every bad thing that happens in the area will now be blamed on the Iranians. It sickens me that a terrible thing happens but people want to jump on a bandwagon to make it something other than it was, a terrible accident.

ecc
Been Liked: 1394 times
Has Liked: 1272 times

Post by ecc » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:44 pm

There are too many ironies involved here it's not good for your mind. The fact it was a Ukranian plane and that Ukrano-Russians shot down a plane with a Russian missile and then add to that Trumpton's relationship with Zelensky... Boggling.

Did someone think Nancy Pelosi was on the plane?

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:44 pm

Andreshotboots wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 am
Because aviation law states they don't have too. They can carry out any investigation in their own country.

I would also imagine that due to the fact Boeing is American, and the Yanks have just blown to pieces one of their Generals, they're not on each other Christmas card lists at the minute...
Largely irrelevant; military and civilian, the two incidents are completely separate unless, of course, the Iranians shot it down.

Andreshotboots
Been Liked: 647 times
Has Liked: 102 times

Post by Andreshotboots » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:54 pm

BennyD wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:44 pm
Largely irrelevant; military and civilian, the two incidents are completely separate unless, of course, the Iranians shot it down.
Why is it irrelevant? The Iranians hate everything to do with America, even more so now so they are hardly going to welcome Boeing investigators into their country whether they downed the aircraft or not.

I'm sure at this stage they'd rather not know what happened if it was nothing to do with them, than ask American citizens over to their country to help establish the cause.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:31 pm

houseboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:21 pm
I rest my case...now reports coming out that it was a technical failure. Pictures of a 'missile' are unconfirmed and highly dubious it seems. It looks like we are now in a situation where every bad thing that happens in the area will now be blamed on the Iranians. It sickens me that a terrible thing happens but people want to jump on a bandwagon to make it something other than it was, a terrible accident.
You just completely contradicted your opening statement by linking to a very balanced, cautious thread - but one that seems to be leaning towards giving credibility to the various pictures and videos claiming to show a missile attack.
This user liked this post: Damo

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Hipper wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:01 pm
The US is effectively at war with Iran without actually fighting them. It has a pretty comprehensive economic embargo going and they've made it clear by killing Soleimani that senior Iranians are not safe.

If this passenger plane had been American or had substantial numbers of US citizens on board there would be a small case for this plane to be a target. However it was Ukrainian with no US passengers. Why would Iran deliberately upset neutral countries when it needs all the friends it can get?

If it was a missile it must have been a misunderstanding. Very embarrassing for Iran of course.

Where are there such pictures? On the BBC site a photo shows what looks like the vertical stabaliser with no obvious shrapnel damage to me ignorant eyes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51062369

Edit - there are some here at post 343:

https://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/628 ... ht=ukraine
My bad, I meant horizontal stabiliser.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:55 pm

This was the picture I was meaning. Could not post from work as the pic was too big to post.

199F4C20-E875-4EEB-A66A-A3BEC44773D7.png
199F4C20-E875-4EEB-A66A-A3BEC44773D7.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3254 times
This user liked this post: Hipper

Mrpotatohead
Been Liked: 169 times
Has Liked: 9 times

Post by Mrpotatohead » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:02 pm

houseboy wrote:
I thought the aircraft had most likely been shot down since it was first reported. The fact that engine failure was pinpointed as the cause so early on raised more questions than it answered. Photos of the wreckage show trademark signs of shrapnel damage. Couple this with the fact that modern aircraft almost never suffer from such a severe malfunction that they simply drop out of the sky like this one makes me all the more convinced that it was shot down accidentally. The aircraft had only been serviced a couple of days earlier. Catastrophic engine failure? No chance IMO.

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1016 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:02 pm

houseboy wrote:
What sickens me more is when absolute scumbags go on the internet spouting drivel to support despot dictators and their ilk because they don't like America.
These 2 users liked this post: BennyD claret_in_exile

Elbarad
Been Liked: 147 times
Has Liked: 50 times

Post by Elbarad » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:20 pm

The US shot it down with Laser beams from outer space just so it would look like the Iranians shot it down accidently with a missle to give Trump a reason to go to war with Iran. Because you know without a good scheme to convince the world press to support him he'd never act on anything..

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:27 pm

houseboy wrote:
I cannot remember any crash I have read about where a technical failure caused this type of crash.

Any airframe failure is unlikely to result in the plane coming down in flames. They are now extremely rare on modern aircraft.

Plus parts are then miles apart on the floor, not the case here.

The last fuel tank explosion blew off the front of the plane, that plane continued to climb for about 4000 feet with no cockpit on it, before stalling and crashing into the sea. The poor people onboard will have been alive through all of the flight. Again parts are miles apart.

Engine failures can and have brought aircraft down, none of the pictures I have seen online show evidence of disc failures plus the engine on the NG are so far forward they should not puncture fuel tanks.

Fire on board would have given plenty of time for the pilots to talk to ground control.

This plane was flying normally 15 seconds later the ADSB was not working.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:39 pm

The plane simply disappeared off tracking websites

Climb rate and airspeed were all normal, then gone.

I don’t have traces to hand, but the germanwings crash the plane was tracked all the way till it hit the ground. The air Asia Crash looked like the scariest rollercoaster ride in history.

This one flying normally one minute, next it’s coming down to earth in flames.

The Iranians claiming the black boxes are damaged, bullshit, saw the pictures of them. Seen them mangled and burnt and still the data was intact.
53919EF7-1C33-42BF-943E-92D3BBC0DAF1.png
53919EF7-1C33-42BF-943E-92D3BBC0DAF1.png (988.23 KiB) Viewed 3173 times

tarkys_ears
Been Liked: 1016 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by tarkys_ears » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Iranians cleared the crash site with bulldozers and now there's no cordon, scavengers are taking whatever they can find left over for scrap.

It's almost as if they don't want any evidence in tact or some reason.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:46 pm

tarkys_ears wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Iranians cleared the crash site with bulldozers and now there's no cordon, scavengers are taking whatever they can find left over for scrap.

It's almost as if they don't want any evidence in tact or some reason.
Plus they are saying the black (orange) boxes have data missing. They were intact when found apart from being a little burnt.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:04 pm

Under annex 13 of aviation rules.

The crash site must be secured undisturbed until the black boxes are read.
Once the black boxes have been confirmed as data intact you can then clear the crash site as a full reconstruction can be done electronically.

Stating the boxes data is incomplete and then clearing the site breaks international agreements.

Not that I am surprised, they shot it down and want to hid it from the world.

If they truly thought an engine failure brought it down they would have Boeing people there quick as so they could blame the Americans. the Americans would have to investigate properly because there are 8000 NG planes flying daily around the world and a major failure that could kill all on board would need to be fully investigated and fixed.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:36 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:31 pm
You just completely contradicted your opening statement by linking to a very balanced, cautious thread - but one that seems to be leaning towards giving credibility to the various pictures and videos claiming to show a missile attack.
I dont think he read it
This user liked this post: thatdberight

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:25 pm

The plane from was clearly shot down by the inept Iranian military

Trump made the right decision killing the general and bringing out the Iranian rabble.

Iran has been interfering in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries and deserved their wings clipping and long may it continue

Lets hope Trump gets re elected then we can keep piece in the East
These 2 users liked this post: BennyD claret_in_exile

chorleyhere
Been Liked: 206 times
Has Liked: 257 times

Post by chorleyhere » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:09 pm

And breathe......

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Andreshotboots wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:54 pm
Why is it irrelevant? The Iranians hate everything to do with America, even more so now so they are hardly going to welcome Boeing investigators into their country whether they downed the aircraft or not.

I'm sure at this stage they'd rather not know what happened if it was nothing to do with them, than ask American citizens over to their country to help establish the cause.
The stated intent of crash investigation is to prevent the same thing happening again. How can that happen if a single nation, especially the one mainly involved, refuses to share what happened with the plane builders and the rest of the world? Using your arguement, I would suspect they would be more than happy to tell everyone if it is the Americans to blame. I'd wager it isn't, so they won't.

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:47 pm

ASBoots, read the posts above, they expand on what I'm trying to tell you.

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:50 pm

houseboy wrote:
Accident? Bolloxcs.

BennyD

Post by BennyD » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 pm

houseboy wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:56 pm
Iran is a rogue nation...that we all know...but bringing down a passenger aircraft is not the way to improve your public relations is it. Let me ask you this though, have you seen the missile hit the plane and bring it down? Has anyone? We are (almost) at a war footing with Iran (at least the US is and that usually means us as well) and you know what that means don't you? The first casualty of war is truth. All these accusations that are flying around may well be true but have we learned absolutely sod all from the Iraq fiasco? We were lied to then, should we swallow it all again? And remember when your government is feuding with another nation you only get to hear your governments side of the argument.

The Iranians may have shot down a passenger jet...they may not have...but remember the media want to cook up a hot story and our governments want to be seen to take the moral high ground...I prefer some proof that:
A. the plane was shot down.
B. it was done maliciously as opposed to it being a tragic mistake. And mistakes DO happen...there is hardly a country in the world more 'guilty' of killing people under 'friendly fire' than the Americans.
The Canadians and, latterly, the States have said it is a tragic mistake so they are not capitalising on an easy propaganda coup.
Btw, the Iraq fiasco was a by-product of a Labour government; not really relevant but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

There is a moral high ground, especially when ther involved nation bulldozes the accident site to remove all evidence and then compromises the black box data. What else would you suggest? Your assertion that in such cases your government can't be trusted is complete bollocxs and I'm sure that will be proved in the course of time.

Elbarad
Been Liked: 147 times
Has Liked: 50 times

Post by Elbarad » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:27 am

BennyD wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 pm
The Canadians and, latterly, the States have said it is a tragic mistake so they are not capitalising on an easy propaganda coup.
Btw, the Iraq fiasco was a by-product of a Labour government; not really relevant but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

There is a moral high ground, especially when ther involved nation bulldozes the accident site to remove all evidence and then compromises the black box data. What else would you suggest? Your assertion that in such cases your government can't be trusted is complete bollocxs and I'm sure that will be proved in the course of time.
That didn't take long...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51073621

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2274 times
Has Liked: 2153 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:46 am

Why has it taken so long to admit what all but a few already knew, they should have admitted it straight away as a mistake out of respect to those they murdered.

NottsClaret
Been Liked: 2588 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by NottsClaret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:07 am

Another blow for conspiracy theorists.

Once again it’s some humans making mistakes under pressure. And the most likely explanation is THE explanation.

More comforting of course if there really was some top level power controlling all this chaos, but nope. A few ego maniac leaders are having a spat, some panicky generals are making bad decisions and a couple of hundred innocent people with families are dead.

Twas ever thus unfortunately.

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 998 times
Has Liked: 2044 times

Post by LeadBelly » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:48 am

Another blow for conspiracy theorists.

Once again it’s some humans making mistakes under pressure. And the most likely explanation is THE explanation.
Yep. It wont stop the conspiracy merchants in future though.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2274 times
Has Liked: 2153 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:03 am

Remember there’s still a hell of a lot of people that think the whole 9/11 was a conspiracy and people that deny the Holocaust. I refuse to argue with that type of person

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:05 am

houseboy wrote:

This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:18 am

With the tracking evidence and the pictures of the debris, it was obvious to many airplane geeks what had happened.

I am glad they have come clean and RIP to all onboard.