ARTICLE: Barnes to have hernia surgery

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2568 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Re: ARTICLE: Barnes to have hernia surgery

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 pm

Ok - I get the product bit - I can't disagree with much of it. I just don't see it as surrender, I see it as a club at the maximum of it's capabilities (Financial, global reputation, location etc), still delivering results above the expected level of a club with that level of capability.

I can't agree with you on attendances for some of those clubs. Wigan in the prem averaged at a peak over 19,000. Last time in the Championship 11,500, last year in the Championship 11, 663. Most clubs eventually revert to the norm of their core attendance, as they revert to the norm of their expected position in the league ladder. I think clubs will capitalise, as Burnley have, for improved league positions, and then lose fans as they slip closer to where they should be.

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:08 pm
The scouting ??? we first got promoted to the big league almost 11 years ago and still no foreign network in place
The club has focused on other things as a priority. These things don't just happen overnight. Do you not think that the scouting network will have evolved in the last 18 months? Do you not think it's evolved in the last 11 years? Looking for a serious answer on that.

claretspice
Been Liked: 2801 times
Has Liked: 138 times

Post by claretspice » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:21 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:17 pm
Ok - I get the product bit - I can't disagree with much of it. I just don't see it as surrender, I see it as a club at the maximum of it's capabilities (Financial, global reputation, location etc), still delivering results above the expected level of a club with that level of capability.

I can't agree with you on attendances for some of those clubs. Wigan in the prem averaged at a peak over 19,000. Last time in the Championship 11,500, last year in the Championship 11, 663. Most clubs eventually revert to the norm of their core attendance, as they revert to the norm of their expected position in the league ladder. I think clubs will capitalise, as Burnley have, for improved league positions, and then lose fans as they slip closer to where they should be.
If you compare Wigan not with their promotion season, but with a similar season prior to promotion when they were midtable in the Championship or lower, their attendances are still noticeably higher. Same applies to their third tier seasons.

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1111 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:34 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:20 pm
The club has focused on other things as a priority. These things don't just happen overnight. Do you not think that the scouting network will have evolved in the last 18 months? Do you not think it's evolved in the last 11 years? Looking for a serious answer on that.
The answer is on the pitch so no - that was easy

No is hasnt

U23's a different ball game and they look like we have some good young players where 1 might make it

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

So 11 years ago, the scouting network would have found personnel capable of delivering a 7th place finish, and has delivered 4 other years in the premiership and a bunch of uncapped players with the potential to go on and be full internationals? As you quite rightly said, the answer is on the pitch, and the results that the club have been able to achieve. You're also right in saying it was easy.

BOYSIE31

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm
So 11 years ago, the scouting network would have found personnel capable of delivering a 7th place finish, and has delivered 4 other years in the premiership and a bunch of uncapped players with the potential to go on and be full internationals? As you quite rightly said, the answer is on the pitch, and the results that the club have been able to achieve. You're also right in saying it was easy.
[/quote

We won the whole league in the 60's - its now called history - that 7th place finish was great but also lucky as about 5 teams were well below par that season.

And THAT summer was our one and only chance to attract that better player but you know what we bottled it and the club could not wait to get of the whole europa thing

BOYSIE31

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm

We won the whole league in the 60's - its now called history - that 7th place finish was great but also lucky as about 5 teams were well below par that season.

And THAT summer was our one and only chance to attract that better player but you know what we bottled it and the club could not wait to get of the whole europa thing
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:55 pm

According to your framings of timescales for history, that summer pre europa is history, so it's irrelevant now. Seems that you want to focus on the right here, right now. Am I correct?

Once again, it's pretty simple. Given the available resources and capabilities of the club, Burnley would be expected to finish in the bottom 6 - as evidenced by bookmaker odds at the start of the season. They are currently 6th bottom. The absolute best of the expectation.

Where did you expect Burnley to finish this season? That may give us our answer in where your frustrations are coming from.

Also, I started a course on basic counselling just before Christmas, so thanks for being a good test case ;)

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:56 pm

I bet you won't take another case on though after this 1 :D
This user liked this post: dandeclaret

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:56 pm
I bet you won't take another case on though after this 1 :D

Counselling......... completed it...... :lol:

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:04 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 pm
You will need a counsellor yourself if your try much longer with some on here :D

BOYSIE31

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 pm
Ha ;)

BOYSIE31

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:55 pm
According to your framings of timescales for history, that summer pre europa is history, so it's irrelevant now. Seems that you want to focus on the right here, right now. Am I correct?

Once again, it's pretty simple. Given the available resources and capabilities of the club, Burnley would be expected to finish in the bottom 6 - as evidenced by bookmaker odds at the start of the season. They are currently 6th bottom. The absolute best of the expectation.

Where did you expect Burnley to finish this season? That may give us our answer in where your frustrations are coming from.

Also, I started a course on basic counselling just before Christmas, so thanks for being a good test case ;)
Yep right here right now and we still look lost

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2195 times
Has Liked: 2179 times

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:14 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:10 pm
Yep right here right now and we still look lost
Interesting how you don't answer perfectly simple questions.

You're either on the wind-up or just completely thick.

:roll:

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:53 pm
What does "Improve the product we offer to supports mean though spice?" Do you mean more attractive football? The flipside to that from a club, business, achievement perspective is that you're gambling something that is STILL performing towards the top end of reasonable expectation.

Attracting new supporters has happened. The club has virtually doubled it's supprter base in the last 10 years. Do you feel there is a large pool of untapped supporters out there that aren't attending regularly, and this is because of the football being played? I'd argue the opposite is probably likely, that the club is above the level of support naturally available for Burnley because of the opposition they are playing.

This comment though "I think we're in danger of creating a scenario in which we both fail to attract new supporters but also discourage existing ones, because even when we go down we're currently devaluing the attractiveness of then coming back up again. What is the point, if the football is going to be rubbish, the games against the top sides glorified exhibitions because we can't compete, and relegation sooner rather than later treated as an inevitability?" - this is the stark reality as the chasm of have's and have not's - even with the television money - continues to grow. This is why I stopped going. Even the Leicester dream scenario is one of a club that went bust, defaulted on payments and then got large foreign investment to go again. This is Burnley at the top end of their existence. This is as good as it gets, this is as bad as it gets too. You're right, relegation will see crowds drop - that's the same for every club, no matter whether they're playing the great football Swansea did for a while, or Stoke or Burnley more direct football. The longer you stay down, the more the crowds drop.... but then.... in time..... when you're winning, everybody wants the glorified exhibitions of a Man City or Chelsea, because the last time you played them is all forgotten, and battles with Birmingham, Preston, Leeds and all the other perennial championship clubs is the new norm, it will look exciting again.
Just a couple of things bud. You seem to think or imply that the reason support goes up is because people want to watch the Citys and Uniteds of this world. I doubt this is true but even if it is isn't it the wrong reason for increasing support? I think what Spice was meaning was we need to encourage support for BURNLEY not a second hand support for the big teams? I personally couldn't care less who we are playing as long as we win, or at least play well. Don't people enjoy beating the likes of Watford or Bournemouth more than being outplayed and outclassed by Chelsea or Arsenal? And also I can't quite get with your idea that we have 'doubled the support base' in the last 10 years. Historically and even now Burnley have always averaged around 20k for games in the top flight, gates for lower leagues reduce accordingly as they do for nearly any club. I would like to think that increase in support is for pride in the club rather than the desire to watch Spurs or Liverpool. I don't care about the big clubs at all, they are away on a different financial planet and until things change they will continue to be. I don't want to go to games to appreciate how well they take us apart and be astounded at how good they are, I go to watch Burnley.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:19 pm

houseboy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Just a couple of things bud. You seem to think or imply that the reason support goes up is because people want to watch the Citys and Uniteds of this world. I doubt this is true but even if it is isn't it the wrong reason for increasing support? I think what Spice was meaning was we need to encourage support for BURNLEY not a second hand support for the big teams? I personally couldn't care less who we are playing as long as we win, or at least play well. Don't people enjoy beating the likes of Watford or Bournemouth more than being outplayed and outclassed by Chelsea or Arsenal? And also I can't quite get with your idea that we have 'doubled the support base' in the last 10 years. Historically and even now Burnley have always averaged around 20k for games in the top flight, gates for lower leagues reduce accordingly as they do for nearly any club. I would like to think that increase in support is for pride in the club rather than the desire to watch Spurs or Liverpool. I don't care about the big clubs at all, they are away on a different financial planet and until things change they will continue to be. I don't want to go to games to appreciate how well they take us apart and be astounded at how good they are, I go to watch Burnley.
Always going to be the case though, look at reaction on here to cup draws when we don't draw a big team. People claim to have a hatred of Man Utd but you can guarantee it will sell out at home no matter what day or time kick off is. Sadly in Burnley as with most other towns there are a lot of two team tommys, hence their being tickets left for Sunday as it is only "Leicester"

BOYSIE31

Post by BOYSIE31 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:14 pm
Interesting how you don't answer perfectly simple questions.

You're either on the wind-up or just completely thick.

Probably the latter - anyway lets see what this season brings UTC

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:24 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 pm
Glad you admit it... but you'd love nothing more than for us to be relegated, because it suits your anti-Dyche agenda.

Staying up would mean that he’s much more like to stay, and you'd hate that.

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:30 pm

houseboy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
I don't think all people will attend games for the same reason. Some will be that core support I talked about, and from your reasoning you are clearly in that group, there at every level up and down the league ladder. Some will see it as a pride thing that Burnley have progressed and want to be there. Some will not be as aware of football as others, but the prem heightens awareness and so they will go. Some will have a desire to see a higher level of football, some will want to see the big clubs, some will have a new awareness of the club because of the exposure, some will have kids excitied by it and want to take them on.

For whatever reason people go, the club in the last 10 years, i.e. just before Coyle have gone from around the 10k mark to around the 20k mark hence the doubling of the attendance. I don't believe there is a large unexhausted group out of untapped supporters out there, answering Spice's point on growing attendances further. We don't have too many modern benchmarks to state historically we've always got around 20k for top flight games.

As for people enjoying winning vs playing those big clubs, some will, some won't. For all the reasons given above on why people attend games.

houseboy
Been Liked: 2238 times
Has Liked: 1617 times

Post by houseboy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:31 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:19 pm
Always going to be the case though, look at reaction on here to cup draws when we don't draw a big team. People claim to have a hatred of Man Utd but you can guarantee it will sell out at home no matter what day or time kick off is. Sadly in Burnley as with most other towns there are a lot of two team tommys, hence their being tickets left for Sunday as it is only "Leicester"
Absolutely. I know some will do that and it is to be understood I suppose. I think though that I'd rather draw lower league clubs all the way through the FA Cup if it meant getting to the final and a day out at Wembley in front of the world.
I get what you mean but I just can't understand this love of watching the big teams, if that's what people want they can watch it on the telly. Frankly our performances against the big six over the last couple of years have been embarrassing (and quite often on TV) and I actually dread upcoming fixtures agains them rather than look forward to them.
I suppose that my mindset is one of complete indifference to the top clubs. I would never dream of watching Chelsea v United on TV, I'd sooner go for a good walk with the dog. :D

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:31 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:48 pm

https://youtu.be/bhrOG_bsNuw

dandeclaret

Post by dandeclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:31 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:20 pm
Good stuff BOYSIE - a laughing smiley earlier and a desire to see what the season brings - exactly how it should be. UTC.
This user liked this post: BOYSIE31

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:48 pm

claretspice wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:42 pm
Capitalising means looking for ways to compete in the transfer market, and looking to improve the product we offer to supporters. We've a lot of supporters now who are around 65 - they can trace the time they got hooked on Burnley back to the 60s. No-one is saying we should expect to replicate that success, but the broader point stands that a time when you are in the Premier League with a good team is a brilliant opportunity to build the next generation of supporters. We should be aiming to make hay in that respect for as long as we are in the league. One day we will get relegated - we have to expect the law of gravity - but running our strategy in a way that makes it a certainty would be a bad mistake. The combination of activity and PR at present lends the impression that we are simply waiting for time to take its toll. The season ticket pitch to supporters for next season is not one that drives enthusiasm and there appears to be an expectation of loyalty rather than a recognition that the club has to keep supporters engaged.

I fully accept your point about performance relative to resources, but you've got to fight your corner. I think we're in danger of creating a scenario in which we both fail to attract new supporters but also discourage existing ones, because even when we go down we're currently devaluing the attractiveness of then coming back up again. What is the point, if the football is going to be rubbish, the games against the top sides glorified exhibitions because we can't compete, and relegation sooner rather than later treated as an inevitability? And if there's no point in trying to get promoted, what exactly is the point at all? We had this sort of existential crisis in the late 70s and it did not end well.

I fully appreciate its a hard balance and its very easy from a far. But we can start by getting the PR right - it's dreadful at present, from manager, Chief Exec and PR manager, particularly on twitter - and then we need to at least try and identify a transfer strategy that might be successful, even if it presents an element of risk. At present, we're caught between taking no risk and refusing the accept the premiums that come with taking no risk,which is partly why we've not completed a transfer that could be fairly judged a success in improving the first eleven since August 2017 (note partly - partly it reflects the quality we've already got).

EDIT - just seen your point about the football, and its a good one. You were extremely vocal about it during the Cotterill era. That's a big part of the problem at present for sure, and it fuels the appetite for change. I do wonder whether Dyche has become a bit burnt out at Burnley - it happens. The style of football, the media comments about the transfer market - they increasingly evoke a man who has bunkered down, and I'm not sure it is to anyone's benefit at the minute.
best poster on here has nailed it again

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2098 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:01 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:30 pm
I don't think all people will attend games for the same reason. Some will be that core support I talked about, and from your reasoning you are clearly in that group, there at every level up and down the league ladder. Some will see it as a pride thing that Burnley have progressed and want to be there. Some will not be as aware of football as others, but the prem heightens awareness and so they will go. Some will have a desire to see a higher level of football, some will want to see the big clubs, some will have a new awareness of the club because of the exposure, some will have kids excitied by it and want to take them on.

For whatever reason people go, the club in the last 10 years, i.e. just before Coyle have gone from around the 10k mark to around the 20k mark hence the doubling of the attendance. I don't believe there is a large unexhausted group out of untapped supporters out there, answering Spice's point on growing attendances further. We don't have too many modern benchmarks to state historically we've always got around 20k for top flight games.

As for people enjoying winning vs playing those big clubs, some will, some won't. For all the reasons given above on why people attend games.
I'd say we've historically got about 10 thousand diehards, who'll pretty much go every week no matter what. Being in the Prem has attracted lots of casual fans, lots of people who live locally who've bought season tickets because they want to see the big boys and some day trippers/tourists. When we go back down whenever it is we'll soon be back to crowds of 11/12 thousand, that's just the way it is.

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 969 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:08 pm

There was a quote very recently from Sean Dyche where he stated that the injury to Ashley Barnes was caused by over-use.

Well, he is the manager that selects him every week come rain come shine.

We have now become a club that merely tries to survive in the PL where in previous seasons we seemed prepared to give it a go and try and compete and unsettle the bigger teams. Now the games just have an inevitability about them and the club's hierarchy appear to have just accepted it.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:24 pm

Mmmm, we'll see.

Steddyman
Been Liked: 624 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Steddyman » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:01 pm

If Wood doesn’t make the weekend, at least that might force Dyche to give the striker we have all been wanting him to play a chance.

Kevin Long.

bodge
Been Liked: 725 times
Has Liked: 474 times

Post by bodge » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:41 pm

Real blow to Barnesy this.

Great thread though if only to juxtapose the contributions of dande/spice with the jrg31 cabal.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 397 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Interesting little debate, and it would seem reasonable to expect the board to run the club carefully, as they have in the past.

However it would also be reasonable to assume that fans want excitement to remove them from the routine of their normal lives, and that comes from four things - wins, great football, big signings and new facilities. We’ve scraped a few of the first, done the second only very fleetingly, and the third and fourth are a LONG time ago (for non-disabled fans).

So, a balance is required and it is fair to assume that the club are currently not finding it (not wanting to put words in his mouth but I think that is what some on this thread are trying to suggest).

Relegation appears to be inevitable unless the club break out of this rut, either this season or next, and that will take great skill to deliver what is needed on the field, off it, and in the bank account.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:33 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:23 pm
Interesting little debate, and it would seem reasonable to expect the board to run the club carefully, as they have in the past.

However it would also be reasonable to assume that fans want excitement to remove them from the routine of their normal lives, and that comes from four things - wins, great football, big signings and new facilities. We’ve scraped a few of the first, done the second only very fleetingly, and the third and fourth are a LONG time ago (for non-disabled fans).

So, a balance is required and it is fair to assume that the club are currently not finding it (not wanting to put words in his mouth but I think that is what some on this thread are trying to suggest).

Relegation appears to be inevitable unless the club break out of this rut, either this season or next, and that will take great skill to deliver what is needed on the field, off it, and in the bank account.
I think you're overstating the excitement of new facilities. I had a new kitchen 35 years ago (still in excellent condition) but I don't remember great excitement. Spurs' ground was nice, but it's still a seat facing the pitch and the rest is just trivia.

The excitement of big signings is very short term. Only till his first match, if he's no good.

NL Claret
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 209 times

Post by NL Claret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:41 pm

Only read a couple of posts and some UTC posters now also have medical knowledge of hernia injuries as well as expertise in football management.

I'm neither of the above however a mate of mine who played at a decent level of local Saturday football had a hernia but was advised by doctor to carry on playing until it needed surgery.

bobinho
Been Liked: 4070 times
Has Liked: 6538 times

Post by bobinho » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 pm

Barnes is out, Rodriguez plays.

Why all this talk about loaning someone? Do we actually NEED to loan someone? I think we may do, but not for up top.

Leaves Vydra on the bench, but we should have someone else on there also, but unsure if any of the youngsters are ready to be included in the first team squad. Can’t see us recalling Wells.... one thing is certain, at least to me.... we won’t bring in someone to start alongside Wood.

At the moment, if we bring someone in to cover it’ll be a mistake and a panic acquisition, and if we don’t, we show a lack of nous. There’s a real negativity about the place at the moment.

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1676 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by warksclaret » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:02 pm

.... Billy Sharpe anybody

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 am

warksclaret wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:02 pm
.... Billy Sharpe anybody

Might be better putting that on a championship forum

warksclaret

Post by warksclaret » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:41 am

Without sending negative our record when we go behind is not good. It gets commented on every time we are televised and its an incredible stat. Your first re-action then tends to be who is on the bench, that could change things. Its likely that if fit, Wood and Jay start each game now-we also know Vydra at best gets 10 minutes, and that tends to be only if we are two or three goals behind

The news about Barnes has maybe changed priorities. For me an on loan striker becomes priority. We are blessed with 4 wide men, 3 central midfielders (4 if you include McNeil) 4 centre halves and generally have good cover. Its goals that will keep us up.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:51 am

warksclaret wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:41 am
Without sending negative our record when we go behind is not good. It gets commented on every time we are televised and its an incredible stat. Your first re-action then tends to be who is on the bench, that could change things. Its likely that if fit, Wood and Jay start each game now-we also know Vydra at best gets 10 minutes, and that tends to be only if we are two or three goals behind

The news about Barnes has maybe changed priorities. For me an on loan striker becomes priority. We are blessed with 4 wide men, 3 central midfielders (4 if you include McNeil) 4 centre halves and generally have good cover. Its goals that will keep us up.
Do you think teams near the bottom of the premier league have a load of wins when going behind in games ?

Sproggy
Been Liked: 663 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by Sproggy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 am

COTC1882 presents the new face of positivity - we're the smallest team so we deserve to be at the bottom of the league so don't bother trying. Relegation is inevitable.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:09 am

Sproggy wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 am
COTC1882 presents the new face of positivity - we're the smallest team so we deserve to be at the bottom of the league so don't bother trying. Relegation is inevitable.
Not sure that is what I put but then stupidity is getting more and more on here so shouldn't be surprised I guess

warksclaret

Post by warksclaret » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 am

Other than Bournemouth and Norwich all the other bottom teams will have a better ratio. Sadly 3 teams go down

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:39 am

warksclaret wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 am
Other than Bournemouth and Norwich all the other bottom teams will have a better ratio. Sadly 3 teams go down
"Will have"

You mean you don't know

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 969 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 am

Ashley Barnes, just like BFC, getting himself into a right old mesh. :P

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2560 times
Has Liked: 690 times

Post by Tall Paul » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:18 am

warksclaret wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:21 am
Looks like Everton, West Ham and Watford all have a worse record than us this season.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier ... bewerb/GB1

Last season there were 12 teams with a worse record!
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier ... piele=alle