Covid-19

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:27 pm
You’ll gain more respect if you just answer the question
At the time it was quoted, it was correct. The graph shows the reducing rate of deaths .
90FC2D0C-3B2F-4CD1-87FD-B0F3A6376D1E.png
90FC2D0C-3B2F-4CD1-87FD-B0F3A6376D1E.png (257.56 KiB) Viewed 3171 times

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1180 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 pm

paulatky wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:40 pm
How is the government going to monitor if people are in fact self-isolating for 10 days ?
Will those people be able to claim sick pay.
What happens if due to being in wrong place wrong time a few weeks later and they have to self-isolate again ?
The country could well come to a standstill.
Regarding the sick pay, Matt Hancock has confirmed you’ll be able claim it whilst self-isolating.

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1780 times
Has Liked: 1777 times

Post by dougcollins » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:28 pm

What so the rest of the family do whilst your 'self isolating'.

Pour soup through the keyhole with a straw?

Gordaleman
Been Liked: 854 times
Has Liked: 604 times

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:46 pm
I think you are becoming a little bit obsessive about people panicking & fear mongering, people are just discussing it in a calm composed manner. The only person coming across irrational is you, I get the impression you are panicking that people are panicking when nothing of the sort is being played out.
And you're entitled to that view. My worry is that the fear is becoming worse than the virus,

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:41 pm
And you're entitled to that view. My worry is that the fear is becoming worse than the virus,
You’ve no evidence to support that assertion, you are becoming too emotional without fully understanding that us brits by & large are rightfully concerned but also with a measured amount of fact finding reality, you only have to look at claretmatts posts & kellyclarets posts, people are more curious (asking questions) than fearful at this stage, in summary you are exaggerating the fear & panic, maybe in China & elsewhere not here yet.

claret2018
Been Liked: 801 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:52 pm

It’s stopped the rugby from happening, so it’s not all bad news

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 pm

Claretmatt4 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:31 pm
I've now been told my my work if I travel to Venice I'll be expected to self isolate on my return... I can work remotely but my flatmate isn't going to be pleased...

Hoping there is some kind of announcement by the foreign office re. Italy before we fly, or some of the restrictions and closures in Venice are lifted before we go...
Evening Matt, I’m sure all the information will be available, I’d check periodically for any changes to developments.
This user liked this post: Claretmatt4

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:07 pm

If it be your will wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:26 pm
Well, he did say 26% have died, 74% have recovered. Not exactly flu like numbers, Now the died percentage should drop over time.

Isn't this precisely what actually happened since he said that??
Thank you for that. Appreciated.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:14 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:50 pm
You’ve no evidence to support that assertion, you are becoming too emotional without fully understanding that us brits by & large are rightfully concerned but also with a measured amount of fact finding reality, you only have to look at claretmatts posts & kellyclarets posts, people are more curious (asking questions) than fearful at this stage, in summary you are exaggerating the fear & panic, maybe in China & elsewhere not here yet.
I've just been watching Channel 4 news on the subject. They asked the question, is the fear and panic in the UK, (With schools closing against government advice and other panic situations.) worse than the virus itself? The experts being interviewed suggested it was.

I'm not getting 'Emotional' at all. I'm just trying to put things in perspective, as did the presenter. He talked about seasonal Flu killing about ten thousand in Britain every year and there isn't even the slightest concern about that. So far, we've had thirteen cases of Covid-19, all people returning from abroad. Eight have recoverd fully and gone home. The rest are newish cases. None have died.

Apart from Italy and maybe Iran and Korea, numbers elsewhere in the world are similar to numbers in Britain. More people die each year being struck by lightning for goodness sake.

If it be your will
Been Liked: 500 times
Has Liked: 509 times

Post by If it be your will » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:25 pm

mdd2 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:18 pm
Gordaleman, I think the difference between SARS and this virus was that SARS was less easily transmitted and died a death so to speak early on and as a result moves to develop a vaccine were stopped
It was concluded that SARS was not transmissible until the patient was symptomatic. This meant there was a window of opportunity to isolate immediately anyone who had symptoms, and it fizzled out.

This one is transmissible before symptoms show (for how long?), so by the time you have symptoms, you've likely already passed it on.

I don't think it's currently thought to be any more inherently transmissible than SARS was, but this is not known for certain.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:14 pm
I've just been watching Channel 4 news on the subject. They asked the question, is the fear and panic in the UK, (With schools closing against government advice and other panic situations.) worse than the virus itself? The experts being interviewed suggested it was.

I'm not getting 'Emotional' at all. I'm just trying to put things in perspective, as did the presenter. He talked about seasonal Flu killing about ten thousand in Britain every year and there isn't even the slightest concern about that. So far, we've had thirteen cases of Covid-19, all people returning from abroad. Eight have recoverd fully and gone home. The rest are newish cases. None have died.

Apart from Italy and maybe Iran and Korea, numbers elsewhere in the world are similar to numbers in Britain. More people die each year being struck by lightning for goodness sake.
I know Iam being put in the panic box, but I am not to be fair. Just looking at data and trying to analyse it without emotions.

All I would say is, remember the data is always between 7-14 days delayed.

Without intervention it’s an exponential curve. Demonstrated by China, S Korea and Iran.

Disproved by the Singapore numbers. No idea why.

The other thing the data says if your under 50 with no underlying medical conditions, statistically its very unlikely your going die.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm

claret2018 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:52 pm
It’s stopped the rugby from happening, so it’s not all bad news
I’d like to think it was manufactured for that purpose.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm

Italy's infections have jumped by 80 tonight. I wonder what's special about them? They actually stopped flights form China when most others didn't.

Le't keep things in perpective though eh, most other countries have very few cases.

By Philippa Roxby, BBC health reporter

The focus of the coronavirus outbreak is shifting - from China to the rest of the world, particularly Europe.

On the face of it, this seems like bad news. But there are positives too. China appears to be getting on top of the virus with the number of new cases each day reducing.

This suggests that efforts to contain the virus by telling people to stay at home, stopping large public gatherings and preventing travel are working.

The message from officials at the World Health Organization is that containment is still possible and a global pandemic is not inevitable.

This view has been echoed in the UK where the government has warned of the social and economic costs of overreacting in response to the outbreak.

Keeping the public safe is the priority - but so is acting in a balanced and responsible way.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Just a safety warning:

The coronavirus has not only left the world paralyzed with fear of getting sick, but also presents new opportunities for hackers to attack the private sector, this according to Robert Herjavec, founder and CEO of Herjavec Group and star of Shark Tank. He says that there already phishing emails being sent out claiming to be from government organisation or the WHO or Red Cross.

Don't open such emails unless you are 100% certain who they are from and certainly don't click on links.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:23 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:11 pm
I don’t think that either.

I saw one predictive graph that estimated 54 million would be infected by 22nd of Feb. I didn’t mention or share it cause I thought that was crap.

I question what experts say, as most of the time it’s PC bullsh1t.

I have not predicted any outcome, just questioned some of the data used.

What I am watching for now is the next stage.

Has it been spread on flights etc and people have just not got ill yet which could soon result in a sudden explosion of cases.

Or is it not as easy to transfer and Europe has this under control.

I fear in Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong and S Korea have not got it under control And still are not doing enough.

Interesting Iran declared 2 cases and within hours said they were dead. FFS don’t get sick in Iran.

9053D48D-C672-405F-A6FD-08514FBA76C1.png
Did wonder if it was under control or a sudden explosion of cases, it’s a sudden explosion of cases.

dsr
Been Liked: 4549 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:36 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm
Italy's infections have jumped by 80 tonight. I wonder what's special about them? They actually stopped flights form China when most others didn't.
To be strictly accurate, the number of identified cases has risen by 80. It means 80 people with the virus have been tested today who had not been tested before; what I don't know is whether these were just random and/or targeted testing which has diagnosed 80 cases which already existed but weren't known about; or whether they are actual new cases.

And conversely, of course, we don't know how many actual new cases have not been diagnosed.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:36 pm
To be strictly accurate, the number of identified cases has risen by 80. It means 80 people with the virus have been tested today who had not been tested before; what I don't know is whether these were just random and/or targeted testing which has diagnosed 80 cases which already existed but weren't known about; or whether they are actual new cases.

And conversely, of course, we don't know how many actual new cases have not been diagnosed.
Snapshot of data, it will cause a meltdown of the data haters
896BFE9C-2BE8-4C0C-A40E-8B1A098CCF37.png
896BFE9C-2BE8-4C0C-A40E-8B1A098CCF37.png (301.04 KiB) Viewed 2923 times

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2344 times
Has Liked: 3164 times

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 pm

OK, guys, I'm looking for good advice.

I work in Canary Wharf. Vast majority of people travel in and out of CW by Jubilee line underground. Rush hour both morning and evening it is very busy, everyone packed in tightly.

Today we learnt that there is a possible coronavirus case in the Canary Wharf offices of Chevron (a US oil company). Reports are a member of staff was skiing in Italy at the w/end. Chevron sent all the staff home. Crossrail - the guys who are building the Elizabeth line, as it will be called, also sent their staff home as they share the office building.

So, what happens next?

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2344 times
Has Liked: 3164 times

Post by Paul Waine » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:31 pm

The Times: Why is coronavirus killing more men than women?

Two months after the coronavirus outbreak began, the world’s epidemiologists at last have the key information they were missing to understand the disease: data.

China has published a detailed breakdown of the characteristics of the first 44,000 cases, and it doesn’t require a sophisticated understanding of the statistics to see the risk factors.

To avoid dying from this new virus don’t be old (15 per cent of those over 80 who catch it die, compared with 0 per cent of those under 10), don’t be already sick (10 per cent of those with heart disease die) — and don’t be male.

In its first six weeks almost equal numbers of males and females were infected by the disease, but after that their chances diverged markedly: 1.7 per cent of women went on to die, compared with 2.8 per cent of men.

There are two ways of explaining a discrepancy of that magnitude. One is that it reflects different behaviours. We know that men are less good at washing their hands, for instance, but that would explain higher infection rates, rather than higher death rates. We also know that in China men are far more likely to smoke, which might lead to a weakened immune system.

Most virologists suspect that a better explanation is more fundamental — not different behaviour, but different biology. This is far from the first outbreak to follow this pattern. With Sars, the related virus outbreak in 2003, the death rate among men was also 50 per cent higher. With Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, yet another coronavirus outbreak, it was 25 per cent higher.

In general, female immune systems just seem to be better adapted to fighting off viruses. When mice are deliberately infected, it is the males that take longer to recover. Why this might be is a matter of speculation. It has been suggested, for instance, that females need stronger immune systems so they can better pass on protective antibodies to their offspring.

There is a downside, however. A more powerful immune response also means a more powerful maladaptive immune response. Most sufferers from autoimmune diseases such as arthritis are also women.

This imbalance might also, incidentally, explain a less serious problem related to another coronavirus: the common cold. When men complain of the severity of their “man flu”, they may not be simply malingering — it really might be worse.

thatdberight
Been Liked: 927 times
Has Liked: 716 times

Post by thatdberight » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:51 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Snapshot of data, it will cause a meltdown of the data haters

896BFE9C-2BE8-4C0C-A40E-8B1A098CCF37.png
Is there some meaning or message you're trying to communicate through this screenshot or is it just random?

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 pm
OK, guys, I'm looking for good advice.

I work in Canary Wharf. Vast majority of people travel in and out of CW by Jubilee line underground. Rush hour both morning and evening it is very busy, everyone packed in tightly.

Today we learnt that there is a possible coronavirus case in the Canary Wharf offices of Chevron (a US oil company). Reports are a member of staff was skiing in Italy at the w/end. Chevron sent all the staff home. Crossrail - the guys who are building the Elizabeth line, as it will be called, also sent their staff home as they share the office building.

So, what happens next?
It spreads as it would have done anyway but much quicker.

The genie has escaped the bottle.

ElectroClaret
Been Liked: 4045 times
Has Liked: 1846 times

Post by ElectroClaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:19 am

BREAKING ....two more UK cases have tested positive for the coronavirus, say the Department of Health
bringing the total number of UK positive cases to 15.
(BBC five live)

ClaretAndJew
Been Liked: 2814 times
Has Liked: 503 times

Post by ClaretAndJew » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22 am

HOLY **** 15 PEOPLE IN THE UK.
We're dead.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:36 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:51 pm
Is there some meaning or message you're trying to communicate through this screenshot or is it just random?
Apologies.

It has been suggested that many people will be walking around with the virus but not know it.
I was trying to point out that in the UK for the 13 cases we had, over 7000 tests had been carried out .

However after the half term break I think there could be many people walking around with it.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:37 pm

The 15% re-infection rate in China of those that have recovered is a very worrying developement today.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm

paulatky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:37 pm
The 15% re-infection rate in China of those that have recovered is a very worrying developement today.
I had not seen that stat.

Do you have a link.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm

Couple of things of note, or perhaps not to some.
I did quote one poster from Singapore, how it was going in Singapore.
I noted today a comment in the press that Singapore was under a similar lock down to China.
I wonder if that’s why Singapore claret wasn’t able to reply.
They have probably locked down the Internet, could be wrong.

Hope he can comment soon!

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:55 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm
I had not seen that stat.

Do you have a link.
There isn'r a link as such. Officials believe it's people who hadn't recoverd properly and still had the virus. Not a re infection. Just another scare story.
This user liked this post: thatdberight

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:58 pm

ClaretAndJew wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:22 am
HOLY **** 15 PEOPLE IN THE UK.
We're dead.
Yes, 15. With 10,000 Brits dying in the UK from Flu every year, it puts it in a bit of perspective, doesn't it?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:07 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:58 pm
Yes, 15. With 10,000 Brits dying in the UK from Flu every year, it puts it in a bit of perspective, doesn't it?
Yes but we know more about 1 than the other, the 15 is a early figure without a year lapsing & likely to increase, it sounds a good figure at 15 lets judge at full annum before cracking the champagne open.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:08 pm

Now I have made a point of not making predictions.

But here goes one based on the conditions in Italy.

We will probably play two more games in the prem this season before severe disruption causes many matches to be called off.

I hope not but I think containment has gone out the window now.
This user liked this post: paulatky

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
I noted today a comment in the press that Singapore was under a similar lock down to China.
No it's not.
Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:46 pm
They have probably locked down the Internet, could be wrong.
This is just more random stuff you made up.

There's no evidence for any of what you just posted.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:07 pm
Yes but we know more about 1 than the other, the 15 is a early figure without a year lapsing & likely to increase, it sounds a good figure at 15 lets judge at full annum before cracking the champagne open.
That's 10,000 deaths, not cases of Flu. Using your figures for Covid-19, that means at least 1,000,000 cases of Flu each year in the UK. No matter how you extropolate that going forward, 15 is a minute figure.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:29 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 pm
That's 10,000 deaths, not cases of Flu. Using your figures for Covid-19, that means 1,000,000 cases of Flu each year in the UK. No matter how you extropoate that going forward, 15 is a minute figure.
That's a hasty conclusion at this juncture imo.

Gordaleman

Post by Gordaleman » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:34 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:29 pm
That's a hasty conclusion at this juncture imo.
You mean that it doesn't suit your agenda.

15 cases of COVID-19, 8 of which have recovered and gone home. The others still quarantined but not seriuosly ill.

NOT A SINGLE DEATH. I'll bet you're actually diasappointed about that.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Gordaleman wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:34 pm
You mean that it doesn't suit your agenda.

15 cases of COVID-19, 8 of which have recovered and gone home. The others still quarantined but not seriuosly ill.

NOT A SINGLE DEATH. I'll bet you're actually diasappointed about that.
What a odd peculiar thing to come out with, I'd take no glee in anybody dying, I'm just well aware that these viruses seem to go dormant for a period of time & people drop there guard & when you thought things were settling down & getting back to normal, you get a mass breakout again.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:56 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 pm
No it's not.

You are just looking to pick a fight as normal.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:58 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:56 pm
You are just looking to pick a fight as normal.
Go on then. Prove me wrong.

Give a source that supports either of those two claims.

You deserve to have a fight picked with you for posting garbage.

Again.

Repeatedly.

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 pm
No it's not.

I now see the clear pattern in the data, and it’s not good news.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:02 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:00 pm
I now see the clear pattern in the data, and it’s not good news.
So that's an admission you just made it up.

Thanks.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Northern Ireland confirms first case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51667483

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8429 times
Has Liked: 18098 times

Post by Bosscat » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:19 pm

I wish people would stop trying to score points off each other at this time over this nasty virus....

There has been a lot of tosh pasted on this thread by a lot of different people.

Personally I would rather get information from people that actually know about stuff, rather than have bits and pieces cut and pasted in here, and stupid statements and unproven statistics extrapolated from said items.

This is not aimed at any one individual but to everyone ... just stop making crap up and sensationalising things.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Bosscat wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:19 pm
I wish people would stop trying to score points off each other at this time over this nasty virus....

There has been a lot of tosh pasted on this thread by a lot of different people.

Personally I would rather get information from people that actually know about stuff, rather than have bits and pieces cut and pasted in here, and stupid statements and unproven statistics extrapolated from said items.

This is not aimed at any one individual but to everyone ... just stop making crap up and sensationalising things.
Well then you're in the wrong place. The experts are doing expert stuff.

But once someone is posting batshit crazy stuff on here, it's not sensible to leave it unchallenged. I have no points to score against anyone here. Just against nonsensical imaginings they choose to put up. They're not going to scare me but they might scare someone else.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8429 times
Has Liked: 18098 times

Post by Bosscat » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:40 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:38 pm

But once someone is posting batshit crazy stuff on here, it's not sensible to leave it unchallenged. I have no points to score against anyone here. Just against nonsensical imaginings they choose to put up. They're not going to scare me but they might scare someone else.
Exactly why I put what I put tbr....

They might scare someone .....

Tribesmen
Been Liked: 1176 times
Has Liked: 635 times

Post by Tribesmen » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:47 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:15 pm
Northern Ireland confirms first case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51667483
Ahhhh but he travelled through Dublin so that means we kind of have a half one in the South 8-)

Lowbankclaret

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:52 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:58 pm
Go on then. Prove me wrong.

Give a source that supports either of those two claims.

You deserve to have a fight picked with you for posting garbage.

Again.

Repeatedly.
I have posted data and percentages as quoted by governments.

To you that is garbage, to me it’s data supplied by official sources.

You need to chill out!!

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 700 times

Post by mdd2 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:56 pm

DOI: 10.1056/NEJMp2002106
Interesting article in N Eng J Med about our human world and others
This user liked this post: thatdberight

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm

thatdberight wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Scare someone else, like the population frequent this forum & are suspectible to being scared, you take this thread far too seriously in the wrong way.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:01 pm

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:52 pm
I have posted data and percentages as quoted by governments.

To you that is garbage, to me it’s data supplied by official sources.

You need to chill out!!
Two claims about Singapore you made tonight.

1. It's on lockdown
2. They've cut off the internet

Give a source and back it up or just sit at home gibbering instead of trying to get reassurance that your overwrought fears are are rational by shitposting.

No? No source? Didn't think so.

thatdberight

Post by thatdberight » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:06 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm
Scare someone else, like the population frequent this forum & are suspectible to being scared, you take this thread far too seriously in the wrong way.
You're right. Asininity gets right on my tits, though.