2019/20: Manchester City v Burnley - Ticket Information

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32409 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Re: 2019/20: Manchester City v Burnley - Ticket Information

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 pm

I don’t know what’s happened here but if we’ve only sold half of them at this stage and there was the option of returning the others, then I think the correct decision has been made.

The club can’t sit and wait to see if a few more sell. If people wanted them there has been plenty of opportunity. I know some people can’t make a decision until late but that’s unfortunate. I think, if what is being said is correct, then the club have made the only sensible decision.
This user liked this post: Leisure

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:07 pm

damo_whitehead wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:55 pm
This is why I go to games on my own. Much less hassle :lol:
I tend to agree Damo, you should see who I travel with. :D
This user liked this post: damo_whitehead

Turfytop
Been Liked: 37 times
Has Liked: 449 times

Post by Turfytop » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:30 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:05 pm
I don’t know what’s happened here but if we’ve only sold half of them at this stage and there was the option of returning the others, then I think the correct decision has been made.

The club can’t sit and wait to see if a few more sell. If people wanted them there has been plenty of opportunity. I know some people can’t make a decision until late but that’s unfortunate. I think, if what is being said is correct, then the club have made the only sensible decision.
I understand all the problems of returning tickets and all that but we’ve been given one week to buy them out of the three weeks stated on Burnley’s website, any way Leave it at that our group have missed out going, and that’s that , I’m sure we are not on our own
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone cricketfieldclarets

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2594 times
Has Liked: 760 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm

No qualms with the decision but once again the communication from the club is woeful. Genuinely no idea why they so often fail at something so easy.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret cricketfieldclarets

tim_noone
Been Liked: 4384 times
Has Liked: 15117 times

Post by tim_noone » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:38 pm

Turfytop wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:30 pm
I understand all the problems of returning tickets and all that but we’ve been given one week to buy them out of the three weeks stated on Burnley’s website, any way Leave it at that our group have missed out going, and that’s that , I’m sure we are not on our own
Final sale date noon Friday 13th of march.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 pm

tim_noone wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:38 pm
Final sale date noon Friday 13th of march.
Which it would have been had we had any left to sell. Sorry, but when tickets go on sale you've got to be ready to buy them at the earliest opportunity. If the sales have been as poor as suggested then what else could the club have done? We will have done well to send any back in any case within the four week period.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

tim_noone

Post by tim_noone » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:59 pm
Which it would have been had we had any left to sell. Sorry, but when tickets go on sale you've got to be ready to buy them at the earliest opportunity. If the sales have been as poor as suggested then what else could the club have done? We will have done well to send any back in any case within the four week period.
And that's a fair comment.im confident I will be going all the same.

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2218 times
Has Liked: 2207 times

Post by fidelcastro » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Only a loon would leave it until the last minute.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14 pm

Love how people who are unsure whether they can make it expect the club to pay for their’s and 1500 other people’s tickets on the off-chance that they will be able to attend.
This user liked this post: fidelcastro

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:14 pm
Love how people who are unsure whether they can make it expect the club to pay for their’s and 1500 other people’s tickets on the off-chance that they will be able to attend.
It's simple Rileybobs, if it doesn't quite fit their own agenda, they moan about it. We had it with Everton (apparently on sale too early for that one) and now this. I don't think the club get everything right on tickets for games, far from it, but they've got this one right.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:39 am

Leisure wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:04 pm
Well I don't think we would have and more importantly the club didn't think that we would either. If we'd only sold 1500 after they had gone on General Sale then I really don't see how we'd have shifted another 1500!
Two days on general sale, over a week before the game is a weird time to take them off sale, you'll be saying season tickets should be taken off sale next, after all they've been on sale for two weeks, plenty of time for people to buy them using your logic.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4185 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:39 am
Two days on general sale, over a week before the game is a weird time to take them off sale, you'll be saying season tickets should be taken off sale next, after all they've been on sale for two weeks, plenty of time for people to buy them using your logic.
You are struggling badly on this aren't you ? It is no surprise though.

Ticket details were announced 2 week ago with all dates for different levels of points, then general sale last Friday where anyone could buy up to 4 tickets per person. It was announced on the club website, on here, on twitter and facebook. 4 full days of being able to buy 4 per person and sales were still slow so the sensible decision was made to send half back. How many fans do you think will have a history of buying tickets for away games who aren't a season ticket holder or can't manage to sort one within 4 days of open sale ?

Using the season ticket sales as a comparison is dumb

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:16 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:58 am
You are struggling badly on this aren't you ? It is no surprise though.

Ticket details were announced 2 week ago with all dates for different levels of points, then general sale last Friday where anyone could buy up to 4 tickets per person. It was announced on the club website, on here, on twitter and facebook. 4 full days of being able to buy 4 per person and sales were still slow so the sensible decision was made to send half back. How many fans do you think will have a history of buying tickets for away games who aren't a season ticket holder or can't manage to sort one within 4 days of open sale ?

Using the season ticket sales as a comparison is dumb
Always nice to receive abuse, thanks. Can I suggest you read the thread where people are saying two days is enough time to buy tickets, and there's always credit cards!....then explain why that argument cannot be used for season tickets, but only try if you don't have to revert to abuse,otherwise please don't bother.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:39 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:16 am
Always nice to receive abuse, thanks. Can I suggest you read the thread where people are saying two days is enough time to buy tickets, and there's always credit cards!....then explain why that argument cannot be used for season tickets, but only try if you don't have to revert to abuse,otherwise please don't bother.
Possibly due to season tickets being on sale now for home fans for something that starts in August and can't be sold to anybody else. These tickets at City are for a game next weekend with 2 options of either keep them and pay for them despite people not wanting them or returning them and allowing City supporters to buy them and sit in those seats. It isn't hard to work out. If you think you have just been abused it is probably best you stay indoors really.

Targetman
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 46 times

Post by Targetman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 am

Communication from the club is the main point here I feel. Sometimes it is lacking regarding away tickets.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3787 times
Has Liked: 12479 times

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23 am

Targetman wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:01 am
Communication from the club is the main point here I feel. Sometimes it is lacking regarding away tickets.
I would certainly agree with that comment. Many fans are kept in the dark with the selling process. I do tend to have some sympathy for people who didn't rush to get tickets, as I think everyone was of the opinion that we wouldn't sell out the 3000 and there was no information/communication from the club that we may be returning tickets if they weren't selling well. As someone has mentioned above, the usual information given is that we have taken an initial allocation and have the option of requesting more if required. However, on this occasion the information was that we had 3000 tickets. Fans have no idea just how many have been sold or are left at any point in time during the selling period. I've seen that at some clubs they provide daily information on their website on how many tickets are still available and if that was possible that would certainly be helpful to fans. If the club had informed fans that there was a liklihood that we were going to return tickets due to low sales, that would have at least given fans a chance to purchase them and maybe remove the need to return them.
This user liked this post: Turfytop

Barry_Chuckle
Been Liked: 586 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Post by Barry_Chuckle » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:54 am

Well, I planned on buying on Saturday when I travel down for the Spurs game. Looks like that's no longer an option.
Not grudging as it is what it is, I'll still watch the game online.
If the club had Said they are likely to return unsold tickets in the next 24 hours, I'd have bought one online and collected it Saturday.... perhaps I'll do this in future.

That's life :|
These 2 users liked this post: Turfytop cricketfieldclarets

claretblue
Been Liked: 1835 times
Has Liked: 962 times

Post by claretblue » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:55 am

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:23 am
If the club had informed fans that there was a liklihood that we were going to return tickets due to low sales, that would have at least given fans a chance to purchase them and maybe remove the need to return them
hear! hear!

Turfytop
Been Liked: 37 times
Has Liked: 449 times

Post by Turfytop » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:14 am

Leisure wrote:
I would certainly agree with that comment. Many fans are kept in the dark with the selling process. I do tend to have some sympathy for people who didn't rush to get tickets, as I think everyone was of the opinion that we wouldn't sell out the 3000 and there was no information/communication from the club that we may be returning tickets if they weren't selling well. As someone has mentioned above, the usual information given is that we have taken an initial allocation and have the option of requesting more if required. However, on this occasion the information was that we had 3000 tickets. Fans have no idea just how many have been sold or are left at any point in time during the selling period. I've seen that at some clubs they provide daily information on their website on how many tickets are still available and if that was possible that would certainly be helpful to fans. If the club had informed fans that there was a liklihood that we were going to return tickets due to low sales, that would have at least given fans a chance to purchase them and maybe remove the need to return them.
Exactly this, thanks leisure for a carefully thought out response, instead of the it doesn’t fit people’s agenda or we are moaning about it

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3862 times
Has Liked: 2070 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:26 am

Karen Brady suggested West Ham fans should put up a bond of 45k pound, when the club was criticised for not taking the full allocation at Anfield last week.
The club is a business and won't pay any extra monies for tickets.

One way of doing it.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30 am

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:39 am
I don't think you understand the situation. If they (BFC) have been able to send tickets back, this might have been the only time they could do that. A judgement call would have had to have been made. The tickets weren't selling anything like as much as expected or needed and so they would have had to make that decision when they did or they might have been left with the tickets. City would need them back in plenty of time for them to put them on sale. So to compare it with season ticket sales isn't sensible.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3862 times
Has Liked: 2070 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 am

A quick count up suggest 1100 were sent back. On the official ticket site it says 944 left in the section we sent back, with around 150 sold.
https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/event ... pe=&sb2m=1

Targetman
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 46 times

Post by Targetman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:30 am
I don't think you understand the situation. If they (BFC) have been able to send tickets back, this might have been the only time they could do that. A judgement call would have had to have been made. The tickets weren't selling anything like as much as expected or needed and so they would have had to make that decision when they did or they might have been left with the tickets. City would need them back in plenty of time for them to put them on sale. So to compare it with season ticket sales isn't sensible.
I agree with all of that however the club did say on the website that we had 3000 tickets and this seemed to be a little misleading for some fans.

Communication is definitely the key here. I think whoever puts out ticket information from the club should maybe think about relaying more up to date info as the sale progresses. As mentioned by Leisure other clubs do this.
These 2 users liked this post: wilks_bfc cricketfieldclarets

wilks_bfc
Been Liked: 3181 times
Has Liked: 1865 times

Post by wilks_bfc » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:48 am

Leisure wrote:

I don’t have a problem with the club returning them early if they aren’t selling.

The issue is the lack of communication on what the situation was

The club said we have 3000 tickets to sell over the next 3 weeks

What they should have said is we have 1500 to sell in one week and if demand is there we can have another 1500

or even we have 3000 but if demand isn’t there by 3rd March they will be returned
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

claretblue

Post by claretblue » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56 am

ClaretTony wrote:
what do you think of Leisures' 'ridiculous' suggestion that '...If the club had informed fans that there was a liklihood that we were going to return tickets due to low sales, that would have at least given fans a chance to purchase them and maybe remove the need to return them...'?

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:59 am

Targetman wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:45 am
I agree with all of that however the club did say on the website that we had 3000 tickets and this seemed to be a little misleading for some fans.

Communication is definitely the key here. I think whoever puts out ticket information from the club should maybe think about relaying more up to date info as the sale progresses. As mentioned by Leisure other clubs do this.
And some away clubs even use the home clubs seating plan so that away fans can pick an actual seat(s), This is a double bonus in that fans can both see which seats are available and how many are still available.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 am

claretblue wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56 am
what do you think of Leisures' 'ridiculous' suggestion that '...If the club had informed fans that there was a liklihood that we were going to return tickets due to low sales, that would have at least given fans a chance to purchase them and maybe remove the need to return them...'?
I'm not aware that Leisure made a ridiculous suggestion to be honest, I've not seen it. If we have returned tickets, and very often that is not possible as we have found out previously with other away games, we might have been given a very short window to do so. City would definitely not have taken them back unless they could get them on sale quickly. The tickets had been on sale since a week last Saturday (albeit for those with 6,000 points) but they had been on general sale since Friday morning. That was four days of general sale before they were taken off sale. Everyone had been given plenty of chance to purchase if they wanted them.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:07 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:40 am
A quick count up suggest 1100 were sent back. On the official ticket site it says 944 left in the section we sent back, with around 150 sold.
https://tickets.mancity.com/en-GB/event ... pe=&sb2m=1
But there's another 400 or so next to that block in 314 that they've also just put on sale, so looks like that was also part of our allocation. So 1500 sent back.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:04 am
I'm not aware that Leisure made a ridiculous suggestion to be honest, I've not seen it. If we have returned tickets, and very often that is not possible as we have found out previously with other away games, we might have been given a very short window to do so. City would definitely not have taken them back unless they could get them on sale quickly. The tickets had been on sale since a week last Saturday (albeit for those with 6,000 points) but they had been on general sale since Friday morning. That was four days of general sale before they were taken off sale. Everyone had been given plenty of chance to purchase if they wanted them.
Hopefully Blue was just being facetious ! :D
Last edited by Leisure on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:50 am

ClaretTony wrote:
I fully understand, I just don't agree with it. The season ticket argument was in response to the ridiculous suggestion that 2 days was long enough for anyone to buy a ticket, not sensible like you say, but highlights how stupid the original suggestion was

aggi
Been Liked: 2116 times

Post by aggi » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:54 am

ClaretTony wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:20 pm
It's simple Rileybobs, if it doesn't quite fit their own agenda, they moan about it. We had it with Everton (apparently on sale too early for that one) and now this. I don't think the club get everything right on tickets for games, far from it, but they've got this one right.
There's two different issues here though.

The quantity of tickets that we took and the decision to send a number back is probably justifiable.

The communication that we took 3,000 tickets and there were three weeks to buy them and then no subsequent communication that there will only be a week and a half to buy a reduced allocation isn't justifiable.

There was nothing stopping the club keeping fans updated with ticket sales, announcing that there would be a limited time to get a reduced number of tickets, etc. Instead they just try and do it silently in the hope that people won't notice. The fans aren't stupid though and it is pretty obvious when these things happen and they should own the decisions rather than trying to hide them.
These 5 users liked this post: wilks_bfc Bordeauxclaret Grumps jrgbfc cricketfieldclarets

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2106 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:20 pm

I think from now on if the club have the option they'll just automatically take the reduced allocation. If you want to go safest way is to just buy a ticket as soon as you can. The days of massive away allocations and making a last minute decision to go are long gone.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2106 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm

Club just put on social media that they've got a small number of tickets on sale. In person at the ticket office only.

claretblue

Post by claretblue » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 am
Hopefully Blue was just being facetious ! :D
of course I was Leisure...that's why I put 'ridiculous' in inverted commas! ;)

UTC

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:03 pm

For certain people on here life revolves around Burnley football club, no problem with that, they will know when the fixtures come out which games they are going to,and with whom, so will buy tickets soon as they are on sale, they don't understand others who have to wait,to maybe see if they can get time off work, wait till pay day, wait to see if trains running, sort out childcare, make sure no weddings or similar function, see if mates are going etc etc, yet some on here expect people to sort all this out in two days ????
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:03 pm
For certain people on here life revolves around Burnley football club, no problem with that, they will know when the fixtures come out which games they are going to,and with whom, so will buy tickets soon as they are on sale, they don't understand others who have to wait,to maybe see if they can get time off work, wait till pay day, wait to see if trains running, sort out childcare, make sure no weddings or similar function, see if mates are going etc etc, yet some on here expect people to sort all this out in two days ????
No one expects anyone to sort it out in two days - tickets were on general sale for four days and you don't have to start checking with all you mention on the day tickets go on sale. We find out some time before they go on sale who is going and who is not so that when they go on sale we can get them ordered.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:12 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:05 pm
No one expects anyone to sort it out in two days - tickets were on general sale for four days and you don't have to start checking with all you mention on the day tickets go on sale. We find out some time before they go on sale who is going and who is not so that when they go on sale we can get them ordered.
It's in response to a post on here,which says two days is long enough for anyone to sort a ticket out
Im not going to city this year as not in country,but normally about 10 of us go, not all have same points, some have kids,some don't,some work, some don't..it's not that easy to sort out, plus believe it or not,none of us actually live in Burnley so the ticket office isn't an option.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:03 pm
Just hope no mates decide today or tomorrow to get married on Saturday now you mention it I didn't think of that.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:18 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:12 pm
It's in response to a post on here,which says two days is long enough for anyone to sort a ticket out
Im not going to city this year as not in country,but normally about 10 of us go, not all have same points, some have kids,some don't,some work, some don't..it's not that easy to sort out, plus believe it or not,none of us actually live in Burnley so the ticket office isn't an option.
Understand that but nothing to stop you planning things long before the tickets go on sale. As for not living in Burnley, online sales are increasing all the time so not being near the ticket office is no longer a problem.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:25 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:18 pm
Understand that but nothing to stop you planning things long before the tickets go on sale. As for not living in Burnley, online sales are increasing all the time so not being near the ticket office is no longer a problem.
The tickets on sale today are only available from the ticket office, so yes it does
The reasons I state, are the very reasons some people can't plan very far ahead.. pay day? Time off work? Childcare? I get it's good for you, no complaints at all, but we aren't all in the same position.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 pm

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:14 pm
Just hope no mates decide today or tomorrow to get married on Saturday now you mention it I didn't think of that.
Can always count on you , you must be so happy and smug, did you forget to mention childcare ,pay day, time off work etc in your reply

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:30 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:29 pm
Can always count on you , you must be so happy and smug, did you forget to mention childcare ,pay day, time off work etc in your reply
:D :D

1989_claret
Been Liked: 281 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by 1989_claret » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Just hope it's a memorable day for the right reasons next Saturday for us with tickets and not half empty after 70 minutes like in the league last season.

Blackburn_Claret
Been Liked: 85 times
Has Liked: 267 times

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Online ticket system is a joke always an issue so never use it. Just back off holiday to see that the tickets are sold out, was going to get one Saturday before the game. Didn't think it would be a problem with the week remaining to buy them. Well done BFC again

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:12 pm
Using Friends and Family would go a long way to helping you get tickets.

Blackburn_Claret
Been Liked: 85 times
Has Liked: 267 times

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:27 pm
Not everyone as that option sadly

tim_noone

Post by tim_noone » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:33 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:16 pm
Online ticket system is a joke always an issue so never use it. Just back off holiday to see that the tickets are sold out, was going to get one Saturday before the game. Didn't think it would be a problem with the week remaining to buy them. Well done BFC again
I also dont do online...or have a credit card but I'm fortunate that I can get to to the ticket office in person. I'm also a season ticket holder and wait for general sale. And read the small print as to the duration of the sale as one would.then I make my my purchase. The points system is flawed which as been mentioned many times.....what about the younger supporters who are the future?
These 2 users liked this post: Blackburn_Claret cricketfieldclarets

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:47 pm

Leisure wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:27 pm
How? Does it help find babysitter's, bring forward pay day, or give people time off work ?

burnmark
Been Liked: 602 times
Has Liked: 477 times

Post by burnmark » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:57 pm

Anybody know if they have any remaining for sale in the morning?

damo_whitehead
Been Liked: 168 times
Has Liked: 110 times

Post by damo_whitehead » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:20 pm

Blackburn_Claret wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:16 pm
What issues do you have? I buy every away and cup ticket online and never had an issue with it as far as I know
These 2 users liked this post: burnmark lakedistrictclaret