Help with new drug teenagers getting into please

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Holtyclaret
Been Liked: 345 times
Has Liked: 1567 times

Help with new drug teenagers getting into please

Post by Holtyclaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 pm

Hi all

Embarrassed to ask and won’t go into too much detail, I have two teenage sons.

I’m not green around the gills with general recreational drugs but a new craze/high is around that I’d like more information on.

A liquid is being bought from dealers that kids are smoking through vapes. I believe it’s along the acid/mushroom type effect.

Has anybody come across it and know what it is and possible effects/side effects/general costs?

Worried parent.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Re: Help with new drug teenagers getting into please

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Im sure Frank will be able to help you once he is online and posting

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:24 pm

More seriously if you say it is a hallucinogenic type drug it could be DMT so maybe look that up on the internet to get some of the info you are after
This user liked this post: Holtyclaret

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:29 pm

Could be liquid spice, you could administer lots of recreational drugs through vaping devices, cannabis (skunk) is frequently used using flowermates & similar devices, just a different method, still a cause for concern nevertheless.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2106 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Try the Talk to Frank website. More likely to get better info than on here.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:38 pm

It was only a matter of time when the CBD oil hemp oil became widely available, it was a opportunity to be jumped on for mixing & offering synthetic deadlier poisons.

Holtyclaret

Post by Holtyclaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Thank you everyone I’ll try the talk to frank website. I’m obviously just trying to find out what I’m dealing with.

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2293 times
Has Liked: 2166 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:56 pm

It will be CBD

cannabis oil

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:31 pm

It could be liquid Spice. I've tried it.

The danger with Spice is that both real and the dream world interact in the brain, so something happens and it hasn't.

Another problem is one's senses can come apart so a thought can be like a bubble floating around in front of you.

You can be in your room and then suddenly glass spears come through the wall at you, dodge for your life. Scary.

It can cause severe fear, when your black coffee returns the stare etc.

It's also an honour drug, think ISIS and the ego of honour. Islamic State is legal highs fuelled, I'm convinced China has supplied them to create havoc.

That can result in murder, my sister knows somebody who killed someone on legal highs over a perceived honour issue.

Another problem is THE VIRTUAL COMES TO LIFE, virtual pain virtual touch and the residue I can't get rid of it, so very dangerous substance not to be recommended.

Another problem is the pictorial where image becomes more than the perceived external world.

It's also very addictive, not just physically but psychologically as in 'What the hell was that?'

I lost six years on it, when I saw teenagers buying it and I thought I'd better try it to see what was going on.

it's a dangerous adventure sport and that has its allure.
Last edited by Pstotto on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Burnley1989

Post by Burnley1989 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Pstotto wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:31 pm

The danger with Spice is that both real and the dream world interact in the brain, so something happens and it hasn't.

Another problem is one's senses can come apart so a thought can be like a bubble floating around in front of you.

It's also an honour drug, think ISIS and the ego of honour. Islamic State is legal highs fuelled, I'm convinced China has supplied them to create havoc.

That can result in murder, my sister knows somebody who killed someone on legal highs over a perceived honour issue.

Another problem is THE VIRTUAL COMES TO LIFE, virtual pain virtual touch and the residue I can't get rid of it, so very dangerous substance not to be recommended.

Another problem is the pictorial where image becomes more than the perceived external world.

It's also very addictive, not just physically but psychologically as in 'What the hell was that?'

I lost six years on it, when I saw teenagers buying it and I thought I'd better try it to see what was going on.

Fair play for explaining that, haven’t tried Spice myself and never would, the two people I know of that smoked it in Burnley are both in a bad way. Ones in prison for numerous assaults and the other murdered someone so that explains a lot.

Holtyclaret

Post by Holtyclaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Pstotto wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty. I hope to eck it’s one of the other options but I will follow up on this.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Yes, really dangerous, Islamic State is that.

When one has had the trip one can tell immediately ISIS is that drug.

If you're somebody inexperienced and not self aware or of low intelligence and self-control, super problematic

Even then it can get you, if you're wise and wised up.

I've woken up with cuts bruises and my feet half an in inch of blood bruising and my key bent, with no explanation.

It can also start gyro energy, so the house starts shaking or it appears.

The most apocalyptic experiences can happen.

My mind was already damages so I thought I was safe.

I dread to think of the young exposed to it, but one can only tell it like it is, some may see it as a right of passage, although to the underworld more likely.

We now live in a culture of that, Armageddon highs, where low is the high.

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:58 pm

I can imagine that this thread so far has produced some quite worrying responses, but it's worth remembering that for the overwhelming majority of teenagers experimental drug taking is just a phase they will grow out of before long. I spent at least a year constantly stoned when I was student, but haven't touched it for almost a decade now (I'm nearly 30), there was no lightbulb moment or catastrophic event that lead to it, it just wasn't for me anymore after a bit.

Burnley1989

Post by Burnley1989 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:18 pm

I’m pretty sure you can buy the CBD oil from the shops

I wouldn’t worry to much, you’ve got your eye on them and just need to continue to monitor it.

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:20 pm

[quote=Pstotto post_ t could be liquid Spice. I've tried it.

The danger with Spice is that both real and the dream world interact in the brain, so something happ

Hhmm... this the non drug induced natural state that I live in
For example it is my true belief that I once was a very good pacy centre forward
Apparently according to all my friends I never was.
I was
I’m sure
I think