Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by AndrewJB » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:30 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:22 pm
Two types of people in this world doers and dreamers.

Obama and May were dreamers.

Trump is a doer, he gets things done, like our Boris
This is hilarious. May didn't do a great deal as PM - considering how she failed to put together the inequality task force she'd promised, and didn't deliver on promises to the "JAM" families - but she did actually forge an exit deal with the EU that was better than Johnson's. Obama made the US healthcare system a lot fairer, which was a good job considering several previous presidents had tried and failed. Obama also brought Iran in from the cold, tying them to promises to cease their nuclear arms production, which also included EU countries (doubling down on Iran if they're found in breach). Trump has talked a lot, but achieved little. He's got his tax breaks for billionaires, but he hasn't built the wall, hasn't "drained the swamp", and has done little to bring back manufacturing to the US. "Our Boris" has done even less. Do you honestly think "brexit is done"?

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1967 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:39 pm

Sean Dyche - doer

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:40 pm

KateR wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:12 pm
How strange that we don't exactly agree on something, but then again you must be right because every leader in the UK has been a beacon of shining light and virtue that one can truly look up to, that is what you are saying isn't it, since you're singling out yanks, over the pond and Presidents? I say this in all sincerity because I have seen how you revere Boris, May and others like Blair in the past as truly exemplary human beings, we and the rest of the world should look up to in the position of the duly elected leader of the UK. I feel like standing and singing the national anthem now, wonderful spirit, hip hip hooray
I think since CT reminded us all yesterday most people have been trying to behave a little better but you are really hell bent on trying to antagonise other posters aren’t you ?

So just to clarify the point I made was in response to a thread on Donald Trump and specifically on a point regarding American Presidents - I did not say it was restricted to Republican presidents or candidate either. The point I was making that the morality of an American President or being somebody to look up to might have been something that mattered to Americans in the dim and distant past but it does not seem to have been much of a factor in the last few decades.
Last edited by TVC15 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6156 times

Post by KateR » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:44 pm

Ohhh I see much better now TV :)

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:46 pm

Never thought I’d miss Wrongo.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:52 pm

He managed to spend an hour ranting to Fox News today.
He must have nothing left to do at the moment.

Erasmus
Been Liked: 574 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Erasmus » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Well I would have to agree that some Presidents of the past have been rather unpleasant individuals, Nixon, Reagan and Eisenhower immediately come to mind, but none of these have been quite so obviously sordid individuals in the way that Trump is.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:15 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:46 pm
You may have missed this, for your perusal-

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/ar ... ion-swells

YouGov's latest findings

"March 27, 2020, 5:15 PM

The latest wave of our coronavirus tracker shows a dramatic increase in Government approval, with even a majority of Labour voters thinking they are doing a good job

After another week of difficult Government decisions, including having to mandate on Monday that the public follow social distancing guidelines, the latest wave of our weekly tracker poll shows the public are still overwhelmingly supportive.

Over seven in ten (72%) now think they are doing well, up from 59% last week, with just two in ten (21%) now thinking they are doing badly, down from 31% last week. The biggest shift has been among those who voted for the Labour Party in December, with a majority (56%) of them now thinking the Government is handling this crisis well, compared to just 38% a week ago."

#mystic

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Nope I saw it - but just ignored it like everyone else did.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:08 pm

Trump has faced criticism for the United States being slow to test for the virus, and for not using his full authority to distribute needed supplies. The U.S. now has the most confirmed cases in the world, and more than 1,000 Americans have died, according to Johns Hopkins University researchers. It's possible current polling is a lagging indicator from Trump publicly taking the virus more seriously than he had been previously. Surveys so far largely aren't reflecting Trump's pivot this week to suggesting he wants to reopen the economy within weeks.

Regardless, the 3-point increase in his approval rating so far is not much of a bump, certainly not the kind of increase other presidents have seen in other rally-around-the-flag moments, pollsters say.

"We're seeing although his numbers have inched up, it's still roughly in his zone of support," said Lee Miringoff, director of the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion, which conducts polling for NPR. "Look, he's not getting the rally-around-the-president [effect] that presidents in crisis have gotten. "Largely — as has been the case for the entirety of his presidency — Trump's approval and handling of the pandemic are split sharply along party lines. Overwhelming numbers of Republicans approve, and overwhelming numbers of Democrats don't. "Certainly, there's no bounce — it's very minimal," Miringoff said. "It's all playing out depending on the filter people have. The partisan split is as wide as can be. I don't think it's something that reflects a president who is about to break 50% [approval] for the first time."

Historical rally-around-the-flag bounces. Partisanship did not begin in the Trump era.

Its sharp rise appears to have taken hold during the Obama years. That's evident by how little former President Barack Obama's approval fluctuated once his honeymoon period was over and legislation aimed at combating the Great Recession was passed.

According to data from the Gallup Presidential Job Approval Center, George W. Bush after 9/11 and before the Iraq War, George H.W. Bush before the Gulf War, Ronald Reagan during the Grenada military action and the Marine barracks bombing in Lebanon, and Jimmy Carter at the outset of the Iran hostage crisis all saw much bigger rally-around-the flag approval bounces than either Trump (so far) or Obama.

At the beginning of Obama's presidency, the country was largely behind him, and his approval rating, per Gallup, was in the 60s.

That came down with the partisan fight over the health care bill and languished in the 40s until it hit 50% again with an improving economy by January 2011. His biggest bounce — about 8 percentage points — came with the killing of Osama bin Laden.

That didn't last. Apart from his first months in office, Obama's approval rating never went below 40% or higher than 59%, which he hit once — on the eve of leaving office.

By comparison, Trump's range has been even narrower — from 35% to 49% in Gallup's polling.

The above might be some evidence as to how American Presidential polling pans out when around a crisis other than actual a war with a visual enemy As I would expect, different results to the effect of a crisis in the UK.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8651 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:02 am

The reason for potential bumps in popularity, is that in times of crisis, the masses look for a leader.

Being on tv every day and being labelled leader, gives them that bump.

If things go well, that popularity increases. If, after a few days, nothing rings true, the bump deflates and the leader is questioned.

Best get (or say you have) the virus and be 'one if the people', before the bump dissipates. Then folk might no recall it was you who had no idea!

That chap behind bumblehead is a clever bloke!

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 am

TVC15 wrote:
It IS Wrongo!........The form is identical, it always has to have the last word.
Just compare the posts, the paragraph spacing etc.
This user liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:04 am

Highlight from yesterday’s press conference

“I know South Korea better than anybody,” Trump argued. “It’s very tight. Do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? Thirty-eight million people. That’s bigger than anything we have.”

The population of Seoul is less than 10m.
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex IanMcL

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 426 times
Has Liked: 364 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:06 am

Someone reads the Guardian :D ;)
This user liked this post: Bordeauxclaret

SingaporeClarets
Been Liked: 43 times
Has Liked: 12 times

Post by SingaporeClarets » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 am

Bordeauxclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:04 am
Highlight from yesterday’s press conference

“I know South Korea better than anybody,” Trump argued. “It’s very tight. Do you know how many people are in Seoul? Do you know how big the city of Seoul is? Thirty-eight million people. That’s bigger than anything we have.”

The population of Seoul is less than 10m.
He probably looked at the Wikipedia page and read the wrong line, right next to the population is the height above sea level... 38m
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret IanMcL

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:53 am

Loyalclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:06 am
Someone reads the Guardian :D ;)
I’ll have to blame twitter first unfortunately :-)

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:55 am

SingaporeClarets wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:45 am
He probably looked at the Wikipedia page and read the wrong line, right next to the population is the height above sea level... 38m
The thing is he is that stupid.
These 2 users liked this post: Claret-On-A-T-Rex Taffy on the wing

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 am
It IS Wrongo!........The form is identical, it always has to have the last word.
Just compare the posts, the paragraph spacing etc.
I never thought anyone could get so much so wrong, so consistently, it really is laughable :lol:

So to put your conspiracy theory to bed please ask Tony where I am logging in from, I will be expecting your apology and the, sorry I was wrong notification for everyone to see but I wont be holding my breath that is for sure.

Just to help you since you seem to have a very difficult time reading things beyond a few insulting words, you should have noted that the para's were spaced like that because it was a cut and paste, my only personal contribution was at the bottom so I wouldn't have to write this! Conspiracy theorist at it's worst but if it makes you happy knock yourself out.

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

Erasmus wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm
Well I would have to agree that some Presidents of the past have been rather unpleasant individuals, Nixon, Reagan and Eisenhower immediately come to mind, but none of these have been quite so obviously sordid individuals in the way that Trump is.
Sordid, eh? What about JFK or "Slick Willy"? LBJ has also been accused of sordid behavior.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:58 pm

KateR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:56 pm
I never thought anyone could get so much so wrong, so consistently, it really is laughable :lol:

So to put your conspiracy theory to bed please ask Tony where I am logging in from, I will be expecting your apology and the, sorry I was wrong notification for everyone to see but I wont be holding my breath that is for sure.

Just to help you since you seem to have a very difficult time reading things beyond a few insulting words, you should have noted that the para's were spaced like that because it was a cut and paste, my only personal contribution was at the bottom so I wouldn't have to write this! Conspiracy theorist at it's worst but if it makes you happy knock yourself out.
Your spelling has improved no end but your commas and apostrophes are still a little iffy. Nice work. ;)
This user liked this post: KateR

CombatClaret
Been Liked: 1825 times
Has Liked: 929 times

Post by CombatClaret » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:26 pm

[delete]
Last edited by CombatClaret on Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:27 pm

:lol: thank you Eddie,
the recognition of my efforts are very welcome :)

So in short, E for effort but can do better, sounds pretty much like all my report cards through school :lol:

you should also note that I am trying to avoid the word "there/their" in all my sentences as I cognizant of people who can't read/understand context if a word is spelt wrong. Am just that sort of person and no thanks or recognition needed for actually trying to change in order to appease those sensitive souls with whom I have the least in common with. :)
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Combat Claret,
why is your post on this thread, it's irrelevant in the world of Trump bashing and should be on another thread, I would respond to the question itself if it were but not here.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Did you copy and paste that response too? Wrongo.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:27 pm

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:37 pm
Did you copy and paste that response too? Wrongo.
xx
This user liked this post: RingoMcCartney

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:02 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm
Nope I saw it - but just ignored it like everyone else did.
Aah that explains this earlier post then.

TVC15 wrote:
Fair do's

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:08 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:02 pm
Aah that explains this earlier post then.

Fair do's
It was sarcastic - I was missing you about as much someone would miss thrush.
The board is already so much better in the space of a few days without you.
Everybody ignoring you was in hindsight the thing we should have done from the start.

You are thrush....sorry through.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:15 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:08 pm
It was sarcastic - I was missing you about as much someone would miss thrush.
The board is already so much better in the space of a few days without you.
Everybody ignoring you was in hindsight the thing we should have done from the start.

You are thrush....sorry through.
You've explained you were being sarcastic. Fair enough, but is there any real need for the nasty , name calling. I know the current situation is testing all of us, but a genuine misunderstanding didn't warrant personal abuse.

Anyway , we move on. Stay safe.

HieronymousBoschHobs
Been Liked: 140 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by HieronymousBoschHobs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:16 pm

KateR wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:31 pm
you (and others sniping) clearly heard the same statements and came out of it with different thoughts to mine, so many quotes from his statements that you clearly don't listen to and don't understand context, just in my opinion, same as the CNN reporter he took to task for quoting what he said but just taking a few words from the total statement because those few words could be controversial and the sound bite headline would sell.

I am not saying anything he said was right or good but if you are going to throw things in why not try to explain why he said what he did? Ohh, yes forgot it's the Trump bashing thread isn't it, would never do to actually say anything that might be construed as he has done something sensible.
Look, if you're not particularly keen on Trump, as you've said multiple times, why are you so obsessively keen to defend him? Is it because you're scared that if people with different political views to you are right about him, then they might be right about other things too?

If that is true, and I suspect it is, you needn't worry. There are plenty of people on the American right, even people who've worked in his administration, who think he's whacked out of his gourd too.

Otherwise, just give it a rest. Trump is a foreign leader whose electoral base is very different to anything we have in the UK. Would you be stepping in like this if we had a thread of Xi Jinping or Putin bashing? I doubt it.
Last edited by HieronymousBoschHobs on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:21 pm

Stop ruining threads with repeating your ridiculous opinion poll stuff and you might get taken a bit more seriously.
You are still posting the same rubbish you were a week ago on the Covid thread in the middle of a debate about the lack of testing and the serious increase in hospital admissions and deaths.

Change the record and add something else to the debate or else you will just continue to be ignored and mocked.

(And before you say it I know it was a different opinion poll but it’s still the same old record you are playing)

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:37 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:21 pm
Stop ruining threads with repeating your ridiculous opinion poll stuff and you might get taken a bit more seriously.
You are still posting the same rubbish you were a week ago on the Covid thread in the middle of a debate about the lack of testing and the serious increase in hospital admissions and deaths.

Change the record and add something else to the debate or else you will just continue to be ignored and mocked.

(And before you say it I know it was a different opinion poll but it’s still the same old record you are playing)
Lowbank claret said,

Lowbankclaret wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:58 pm
The more this goes on, the more I think the Government handling is at best poor and at worse negligent.
I thought it was entirely appropriate to point out his opinion goes against the grain of what the majority of people think.

YouGov is a respected body. To describe it as "rubbish" and "ridiculous", is s little disingenuous.

As for "changing the record and add something else to the debate". To be honest, I wasnt aware that i had to run things past your goodself , to judge, and to get your seal of approval or something, to avoid bring "ignored or mocked"

Like I say, stay safe, it's tough for all of us right now TVCI5

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:58 pm

You could not sound anymore disingenuous if you tried.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:58 pm

HieronymousBoschHobs wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:16 pm
Look, if you're not particularly keen on Trump, as you've said multiple times, why are you so obsessively keen to defend him? Is it because you're scared that if people with different political views to you are right him about him, then they might be right about other things too?

If that is true, and I suspect it is, you needn't worry. There are plenty of people on the American right, even people who've worked in his administration, who think he's whacked out of his gourd too.

Otherwise, just give it a rest. Trump is a foreign leader whose electoral base is very different to anything we have in the UK. Would you be stepping in like this if we had a thread of Xi Jinping or Putin bashing? I doubt it.
EDIT:
really can't be bothered with this type of post, hope you wake up in a less argumentative mood.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:27 am

KateR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:58 pm
EDIT:
really can't be bothered with this type of post, hope you wake up in a less argumentative mood.
Kate? Wrongo? Which one is it?.....Do you dress the part for each character?

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 pm

At last the media are beginning to catch on to the Government here about our inability to be able to test even our health staff.
This has led to thousands of health workers being at home, just in case.

Inept!

The Gov response was to show a drive through in a car park. Several health staff all kitted up and one car eventually drives in, for the camera!
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:32 pm

The ‘herd immunity’ plan was even criticised the Donnie yesterday.

Imagine that.

It’s took him a few months but it’s seems to finally have dawned on Donnie how serious this situation is.
Of course he is setting himself up as the man who saved millions of lives but that was to be expected.

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:31 pm

I find it sadly amusing,that the Trump apologists,get upset by perceived name calling from fellow clarets. They are defending a man who uses insults of the strongest kind to get where he is. Irony,it's great.
I live in Michigan,that POS has disrupted medical supplies to this state because our governor criticized him. Come on,defend that boys and girls.

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Trump Murders Michigan Masses....and New York

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Mind you he has said he will do the right thing for the Holland America cruise ships, which has coronavirus aboard.

Mind you, he did not say what that is!

Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Post by Uwe Noble » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:52 pm

grapidianclaret wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:31 pm
I find it sadly amusing,that the Trump apologists,get upset by perceived name calling from fellow clarets. They are defending a man who uses insults of the strongest kind to get where he is. Irony,it's great.
I live in Michigan,that POS has disrupted medical supplies to this state because our governor criticized him. Come on,defend that boys and girls.
This is called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:03 pm

Recognizing one's own mental instability, can surely only help in ones efforts to overcome and deal with them. Well done uwe,baby steps. Well done that man/ woman.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:15 am

IanMcL wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 pm
At last the media are beginning to catch on to the Government here about our inability to be able to test even our health staff.
This has led to thousands of health workers being at home, just in case.

Inept!

The Gov response was to show a drive through in a car park. Several health staff all kitted up and one car eventually drives in, for the camera!
It will look good on the front page of the Daily Mail, Express etc.... Expect to see a fully recovered Boris Johnson with his sleeves rolled up, wearing gloves and mask, and a Stethoscope round his neck any time soon!

IanMcL

Post by IanMcL » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 am

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:15 am
It will look good on the front page of the Daily Mail, Express etc.... Expect to see a fully recovered Boris Johnson with his sleeves rolled up, wearing gloves and mask, and a Stethoscope round his neck any time soon!
PM Johnson has disappeared! Either he is actually quite I'll or receiving the full protection service of Mr C, so that his many flaws are not further revealed. It is all downhill to bad news, for at least a couple of weeks. Johnson will only appear when the testing actually gets ramped up in real life, it is customary to see medical staff wearing PPE and the deaths are falling.

HieronymousBoschHobs
Been Liked: 140 times
Has Liked: 58 times

Post by HieronymousBoschHobs » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:47 am

KateR wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:58 pm
EDIT:
It’s a really bad time and we are all clarets. I do make an effort to keep my posts non-personal and non-abusive but even in real life people can get heated in a debate.
This user liked this post: KateR

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:43 am

Top Claret wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:22 pm
Two types of people in this world doers and dreamers.

Obama and May were dreamers.

Trump is a doer, he gets things done, like our Boris
Are you on crack ? :D

Joking aside, the only thing the orange ****** does is look after his rich mates

Inchy
Been Liked: 1332 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Post by Inchy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:58 am

Inchy wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:04 pm
I predicted weeks ago that after all this is done with the USA will have the highest death toll of any developed country by some distance.

It will be higher than Brazil, higher than China, higher than the whole of Europe. Either directly as a result of the virus or the social unrest it will cause.

The richest country in the world is unable to protect itself because it have a moron in charge

Il just leave this here

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:20 am

I wouldn’t be sure on Brazil.

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 426 times
Has Liked: 364 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:29 am

Let's hope Trump's video saying he would not follow guidelines does not turn out like the religious leader in the Middle East

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:33 am

Inchy wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:58 am
Il just leave this here
Do you believe China's figures?

Seems pretty low considering the size of their population, how they live etc.

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 285 times
Has Liked: 423 times

Post by Hapag Lloyd » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:56 am

HieronymousBoschHobs wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:16 pm
Would you be stepping in like this if we had a thread of Xi Jinping or Putin bashing? I doubt it.
Not much chance of that happening on this board.