Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Uwe Noble
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 286 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Uwe Noble » Thu May 14, 2020 11:12 am

This is looking very ominous for Biden and Obama. It is now clear that Trump's NSA Flynn was illegally surveilled by his political opponents. His quite proper conversation with the Russian Ambassador was then leaked to the media. This is a serious felony under US law. Obama and Biden's involvement is now undeniable.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu May 14, 2020 11:15 am

I wondered who'd been stockpiling all those boxes of tissues.....

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4254 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu May 14, 2020 11:16 am

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:12 am
This is looking very ominous for Biden and Obama. It is now clear that Trump's NSA Flynn was illegally surveilled by his political opponents. His quite proper conversation with the Russian Ambassador was then leaked to the media. This is a serious felony under US law. Obama and Biden's involvement is now undeniable.
Link?

I’m expecting Breitbart or similar.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11027 times
Has Liked: 5642 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu May 14, 2020 2:16 pm

Trump killng people left and right, numbers down in the polls and all of a sudden the master of distraction rises again and the gullible fall for it.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2540 times
Has Liked: 766 times

Post by ksrclaret » Thu May 14, 2020 2:27 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:06 am
Just substitute the word "black" or "Muslim" for "white" in that comment and there would be uproar from the usual suspects on this board. I think this comment - "white trash" needs to be deleted now.
Stop your virtue signalling you precious little snowflake. You’ve got no counter argument so all you can do is call people “wacist”.

keith1879
Been Liked: 262 times
Has Liked: 363 times

Post by keith1879 » Thu May 14, 2020 4:20 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:27 pm
Stop your virtue signalling you precious little snowflake. You’ve got no counter argument so all you can do is call people “wacist”.
Yeah....and Corbyn would have done no better. Actually that doesn't really make sense here. Oh what the hell....these bot accounts make mistakes like humans.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1030 times
Has Liked: 3187 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu May 14, 2020 4:57 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 11:06 am
Just substitute the word "black" or "Muslim" for "white" in that comment and there would be uproar from the usual suspects on this board. I think this comment - "white trash" needs to be deleted now.
A little too close to home for you eh?........Go and have a lie down with your inflatable Ayn Rand doll!

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3860 times
Has Liked: 2068 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Thu May 14, 2020 5:09 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:16 pm
Trump killng people left and right, numbers down in the polls and all of a sudden the master of distraction rises again and the gullible fall for it.
I know he's a bit of an oddball, but you will have to explain how he has killed people?

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Thu May 14, 2020 5:50 pm

Chickens are coming to roost! President "John" :lol: Trump has just called for the Senate to subpoena Obama over his role in framing General Flynn. Looking forward to the next few weeks and months!

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 14, 2020 6:08 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:50 pm
Chickens are coming to roost! President "John" :lol: Trump has just called for the Senate to subpoena Obama over his role in framing General Flynn. Looking forward to the next few weeks and months!
You really dont have a clue

This would be brilliant for the Dems and if Obama wrote back saying yes make it happen Trump would sh*t himself. Trump would have Lindsay Graham would be inventing excuses as to why they can’t call a former president.

Obama knows far more about Trump than the average Republican senator. If Obama was ever hauled before one of those committees, every person in America would be watching. Obama would layout with precision why they did everything they did. He would cite the evidence they had. He would cite the worries that they had. He would sound presidential, cautious, and caring. He would look like a man attempting to protect the nation. He would also look like a man who didn’t try to hurt Trump during the campaign, keeping it secret. In short, Obama would remind the nation what a president looks and sounds like.

You just need to look at Lindsay Graham's response to Trumps call out to see how he knows the above to be true

“I don’t think now’s the time for me to do that, I don’t know if that’s even possible.”

“I understand President Trump’s frustration, but be careful what you wish for,”
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by SalouClaret » Thu May 14, 2020 6:11 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:

Looking forward to what? Nothing will happen.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2540 times
Has Liked: 766 times

Post by ksrclaret » Thu May 14, 2020 6:14 pm

Uwe Noble wrote:
Omg omg omg literally can't even wait!!!!! What a time to be alive!!!!!

Bet you and Johnny Orange Fart are spunking yourselves crazy! Good on ya.

aggi
Been Liked: 2113 times

Post by aggi » Thu May 14, 2020 6:37 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:08 pm

This would be brilliant for the Dems and if Obama wrote back saying yes make it happen Trump would sh*t himself. Trump would have Lindsay Graham would be inventing excuses as to why they can’t call a former president.

Obama knows far more about Trump than the average Republican senator. If Obama was ever hauled before one of those committees, every person in America would be watching. Obama would layout with precision why they did everything they did. He would cite the evidence they had. He would cite the worries that they had. He would sound presidential, cautious, and caring. He would look like a man attempting to protect the nation. He would also look like a man who didn’t try to hurt Trump during the campaign, keeping it secret. In short, Obama would remind the nation what a president looks and sounds like.

You just need to look at Lindsay Graham's response to Trumps call out to see how he knows the above to be true

“I don’t think now’s the time for me to do that, I don’t know if that’s even possible.”

His middle nam's Hussein though.

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 6:08 pm

Take a couple of these and have a lie down..
Attachments
IMG_20200402_190834.jpg
IMG_20200402_190834.jpg (59.48 KiB) Viewed 3188 times

Uwe Noble

Post by Uwe Noble » Thu May 14, 2020 7:01 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:09 pm
I know he's a bit of an oddball, but you will have to explain how he has killed people?
Yes, please explain how President "John" killed people :lol:

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Funny how none of the Republicans deigned to mention this news.

Richard Burr: US Senate intelligence chief quits amid virus trading scandal

The Republican chairman of the US Senate intelligence committee will resign from the post amid an insider trading investigation.

Richard Burr of North Carolina would step down on 15 May, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said.

It has emerged on Thursday that Mr Burr's phone has been seized by the FBI as part of the probe.

The senator is alleged to have used inside information to avoid market losses from coronavirus.

He and his wife sold as much as $1.7m (£1.4m) of equities in February, just before markets plunged on fears of an economic crisis.

It is illegal for members of Congress to trade based on non-public information gathered during their official duties.

Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler of Georgia and James Inhofe of Oklahoma, as well as Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of California, also reportedly sold holdings before the downturn, but are not confirmed to be under investigation.

Ms Feinstein said she answered questions from the FBI regarding trades made by her husband, however.

Mr Burr's office did not respond to a request for comment.

Mr McConnell said in a statement on Thursday: "Senator Burr contacted me this morning to inform me of his decision to step aside as Chairman of the intelligence committee during the pendency of this investigation.

We agreed that this decision would be in the best interest of the committee and will be effective at the end of the day tomorrow."

Mr Burr, 64, turned over his mobile phone to authorities after federal agents issued and executed a search warrant at his Washington, DC home, the Los Angeles Times first reported.

Senators under fire over virus 'insider trading'

The seizure marks an escalation into the investigation into Mr Burr launched by the Justice Department begun in March.

Public disclosures first investigated by ProPublica show the senator sold more than 30 stocks between late January and mid-February, including in many sectors now devastated by the coronavirus outbreak, such as hotel, restaurant and shipping industries.

As the chairman of the Senate intelligence committee, Mr Burr receives nearly daily briefings on threats to US national security. Mr Burr has defended the transactions, saying he "relied solely on public news reports", to instruct his decision to sell.

However, he was criticised for publicly downplaying the seriousness of the virus, even as he privately sold equities and warned a private North Carolina business group of the stark risks it posed.

Mr Burr's lawyer, Alice Fisher, said in March the senator welcomed the investigation from the Justice Department, saying it will "establish that his actions were appropriate".

"The law is clear that any American - including a Senator - may participate in the stock market based on public information, as Senator Burr did. When this issue arose, Senator Burr immediately asked the Senate Ethics Committee to conduct a complete review, and he will cooperate with that review as well as any other appropriate inquiry," she said.

The bulk of Mr Burr's sales occurred on 13 February, just before he his speech to the wealthy business constituent group about the dire economic impact of the coronavirus, at a time when the Trump administration was publicly downplaying the threat.

In an audio recording, obtained by US outlet National Public Radio (NPR) he also told the group to curtail their travel. Mr Burr has accused NPR of "misrepresenting" his speech.

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1996 times
Has Liked: 1141 times

Post by FCBurnley » Thu May 14, 2020 7:19 pm

The 3 Republicans and Feinstein should all resign for sure. No doubt others did the same
This user liked this post: grapidianclaret

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 14, 2020 7:24 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:19 pm
The 3 Republicans and Feinstein should all resign for sure. No doubt others did the same
And if they don't resign the voters should send them packing ASAP.And any others who are found to be corrupt,shocking that money is being made off the back of this pandemic.

Is it any wonder trust in politicians is at an all time low with rats like this.
These 3 users liked this post: FCBurnley KateR grapidianclaret

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Thu May 14, 2020 7:28 pm

Sounds like Yovanovich has been telling a few porkies as well.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu May 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 5:09 pm
severe inaction, not listening to the experts - you want me to continue ?

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Thu May 14, 2020 9:13 pm

Easy way to stop House members and Senators insider trading. If they give a sell order it should go on hold for 14 days before it is completed. This should apply to all family members as well. Feinstein husband sold between $1.2 and $6 million in 1 stock alone. But of course she had no say in the matter and of course there is no way she would ever give him a tip off in advance !!!! Loeffler is also totally corrupt. Her husband is Chairman of New York Stock Exchange WTF

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3860 times
Has Liked: 2068 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Thu May 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:51 pm
severe inaction, not listening to the experts - you want me to continue ?
I just wanted to know if you meant his policies or something more severe?

His gun control policy and speed limits on motorways will kill more. Do you accuse all policy setters of killing people?

exilecanada
Been Liked: 235 times
Has Liked: 21 times

Post by exilecanada » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:24 pm
And if they don't resign the voters should send them packing ASAP.And any others who are found to be corrupt,shocking that money is being made off the back of this pandemic.

Is it any wonder trust in politicians is at an all time low with rats like this.

The key point here is you're talking about the 'Useless State of Murica' where he who dies with the most toys wins.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Fri May 15, 2020 12:12 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:30 pm
I just wanted to know if you meant his policies or something more severe?

His gun control policy and speed limits on motorways will kill more. Do you accuse all policy setters of killing people?
"Do you accuse all policy setters of killing people?"

absolutely 100 ******* percent I do.

The gun laws are archaic and the policy makers are more interested in lining their pockets than protecting people, you need zero skill to get a driving licence in the US so it's no wonder there are so many crashes - you want me to continue ?

Trump is a fucktard of the highest order and the sooner he is launched into Space with his Space Farce the better

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Fri May 15, 2020 3:05 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 9:13 pm
Easy way to stop House members and Senators insider trading. If they give a sell order it should go on hold for 14 days before it is completed. This should apply to all family members as well. Feinstein husband sold between $1.2 and $6 million in 1 stock alone. But of course she had no say in the matter and of course there is no way she would ever give him a tip off in advance !!!! Loeffler is also totally corrupt. Her husband is Chairman of New York Stock Exchange WTF
I just returned from fishing with a Republican friend of mine tonight. We pretty much agreed completely with much of that. Personally, i believe any member of the house and senate should either sell all interest in stocks and shares,when they take office,or leave them untouchable in some form of escrow type system. Their other half too.
Totally corrupt system. Martha Stewart served two years for insider trading related to shares worth $40,000 dollars. Ridiculous
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret KateR

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 am

Question for the Trump fans...

Should children in the US be required to learn Hindu Arabic numerals in school?

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4180 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:41 am

Zlatan wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 am

Going off some of the yanks you hear from these days I don't think any learning is required, seems harsh to force them to learn these.

KateR
Been Liked: 1019 times
Has Liked: 6171 times

Post by KateR » Fri May 15, 2020 2:03 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:36 am

really?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/u-s-s ... -numerals/

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 pm

KateR wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:03 pm
really?

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/u-s-s ... -numerals/
Kate, I was unaware that you’d recently undergone a sense of humor bypass (I even spelt humor wrong for the US audience too)
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3337 times
Has Liked: 1954 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Fri May 15, 2020 4:49 pm

Latest brain fart

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1261 ... 61826?s=21

You have to wonder what he says in private.

KateR

Post by KateR » Fri May 15, 2020 5:45 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 pm
Kate, I was unaware that you’d recently undergone a sense of humor bypass (I even spelt humor wrong for the US audience too)
:lol: Clearly a whoosh moment then as I obviously missed it, but not the first and definitely not the last
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Fri May 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Who am I..........

This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Fri May 15, 2020 8:12 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 6:18 pm
Who am I..........

Brilliant. Sums you up perfectly

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Yet another official is fired how many is that now?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52688658

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sat May 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Stunning admission by Colorado. They have admitted to attributing a lot of deaths to Covid 19 when in fact the deaths were caused by other things such as alcohol poisoning. I wonder why a Democrat state would want to inflate the death count and how many others will do the same. All the people who died did have Covid but the deaths were caused by other factors and Covid was not the cause of death. What a shocking admission to have to make.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sat May 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:50 pm
She thought you were attacking her Hero.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 17, 2020 12:39 am

17th April: Trump send out his 'Liberate' tweets about liberating Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia tweets

24th April: Spurred on by Trump Republicans in Madison, Wisconsin organise mass demo protesting lockdown with thousands attending

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/us/p ... onsin.html

In the last few days the Republican-controlled state Supreme Court overturned the Democratic governor’s stay at home order which was applauded by Trump and resulted in packed bars full of people

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/14/wiscons ... trump.html

Low and behold the news breaking this week in Wisconsin around 3 weeks after the protest is they are seeing the biggest spike in new Covid cases in any single day

https://eu.postcrescent.com/story/news/ ... 205710002/

And this is just from the demo so wait till we see the fallout from the removing of the lockdown.

I have no sympathy for the Trump supporting Republicans but what did the rest of the country do to deserve such a moron in charge of a crisis of this magnitude

These 2 users liked this post: Taffy on the wing Vegas Claret

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun May 17, 2020 2:10 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 6:19 pm
Stunning admission by Colorado. They have admitted to attributing a lot of deaths to Covid 19 when in fact the deaths were caused by other things such as alcohol poisoning. I wonder why a Democrat state would want to inflate the death count and how many others will do the same. All the people who died did have Covid but the deaths were caused by other factors and Covid was not the cause of death. What a shocking admission to have to make.
Probably for the same reason a Republican controlled state like Florida is reducing it's infection rate and death rate from the virus by not including snowbirds in their numbers.Half the state are snowbirds. People,usually over 60 who spend six months minus one day in Florida over winter months to get away from the snow. Probably not many cases there then.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sun May 17, 2020 4:32 am

FCBurnley wrote:
If you believe that.....your way crazier then i'd given you credit for.

Buxtonclaret
Been Liked: 3766 times
Has Liked: 7547 times

Post by Buxtonclaret » Sun May 17, 2020 5:57 am

tiger76 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 4:30 pm
Yet another official is fired how many is that now?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52688658
And replaced by a sycophant. A friend of the bloke being investigated.
These posts are normally held by 'non partisan' people.

It beggars belief what this genuinely mad President is getting away with.
He's turning the place into a facist state.

keith1879
Been Liked: 262 times
Has Liked: 363 times

Post by keith1879 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:29 am

Buxtonclaret wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:57 am
And replaced by a sycophant. A friend of the bloke being investigated.
These posts are normally held by 'non partisan' people.

It beggars belief what this genuinely mad President is getting away with.
He's turning the place into a facist state.
I was prompted to look up the definition of "mad".

"mentally ill, or unable to behave in a reasonable way:" (Cambridge Dictionary)

I would say that he qualifies on the second criterion.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:59 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Source for these claims?and i mean a credible source.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:59 am
Source for these claims?and i mean a credible source.
Dozens of links on Google. Colorado.gov. The Hill. Denver Post plus many others. Obviously not CNN and all the other fake news channels. Sadly you are already brainwashed into believing if it’s not on CNN then it’s not true. Personally I don’t give a toss whether you believe it or not but the Colorado Governor looked mighty embarrassed at his presser

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:13 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:18 pm
Dozens of links on Google. Colorado.gov. The Hill. Denver Post plus many others. Obviously not CNN and all the other fake news channels. Sadly you are already brainwashed into believing if it’s not on CNN then it’s not true. Personally I don’t give a toss whether you believe it or not but the Colorado Governor looked mighty embarrassed at his presser
Thanks for your reply,as it happens i don't watch any of the American networks,but i'll check out those sources later on they sound credible.

I'm certainly not brainwashed I've no love for either major party in America,and quite frankly i'm bored of all the childish games they keep playing,when they should be focused on fighting covid-19.

And the sad reality is whoever is in the WH next year all this nonsense will carry on,because neither will gain control of both houses so the stalemate will continue.
These 2 users liked this post: FCBurnley KateR

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 5:18 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:13 pm
Thanks for your reply,as it happens i don't watch any of the American networks,but i'll check out those sources later on they sound credible.

I'm certainly not brainwashed I've no love for either major party in America,and quite frankly i'm bored of all the childish games they keep playing,when they should be focused on fighting covid-19.

And the sad reality is whoever is in the WH next year all this nonsense will carry on,because neither will gain control of both houses so the stalemate will continue.
We agree 😇

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 17, 2020 5:31 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:13 pm

This is The Hill report that FCBurnley referenced. Whilst it is clear that Colorado has changed the way it now records Covid deaths reducing the volume, it is not quite as clear cut as FCBurnley and the right wing media make out that it has anything to do with the Democrats maliciously wanting to increase the death toll for political gain

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... -1k-to-878

Have a read and make your mind up but the other perspective is that different states have different approaches to how they record and count deaths that predate Covid and that this inconsistency has only become a problem due to nature of this crisis and how we are all trying to track and measure across county's never mind just states

As a result Colorado has changed their approach to fall in line with the majority which is good news but everything else in the story is down to interpretation and therefore open to bias

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 6:06 pm

I certainly don't think it was a plot by the Dem's or anyone else to inflate death toll figures, been a lot of talk regarding with or of C-19 and it goes to show that not everywhere is following a single guideline for being able to make a meaningful comparison. However, it seems so many want to play a blame game regarding deaths and making comparisons between states and countries, even down to WHO preparing for a meeting but Taiwan being excluded for political reasons only, by just one country.

Surely it should be how we ALL tackle the virus so as to be better able to reduce deaths globally rather than the continually politically playing the blame game and point scoring.

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 6:56 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:06 pm
I certainly don't think it was a plot by the Dem's or anyone else to inflate death toll figures, been a lot of talk regarding with or of C-19 and it goes to show that not everywhere is following a single guideline for being able to make a meaningful comparison. However, it seems so many want to play a blame game regarding deaths and making comparisons between states and countries, even down to WHO preparing for a meeting but Taiwan being excluded for political reasons only, by just one country.

Surely it should be how we ALL tackle the virus so as to be better able to reduce deaths globally rather than the continually politically playing the blame game and point scoring.
When Covid first started I was impressed how the parties worked together. Sadly this lasted about 2 weeks. Now the scariest thing of the whole pandemic is not the virus itself but how divided the country has become. If the politicians can’t work 100% for the benefit of its citizens then we are deep in the brown stuff.It truly is pitiful how bad it has become. Dems in full attack mode and GOP on defense. The other party is not the enemy. If we don’t work together as one nation then China will walk all over us. That is for sure

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun May 17, 2020 7:18 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:56 pm
When Covid first started I was impressed how the parties worked together. Sadly this lasted about 2 weeks. Now the scariest thing of the whole pandemic is not the virus itself but how divided the country has become. If the politicians can’t work 100% for the benefit of its citizens then we are deep in the brown stuff.It truly is pitiful how bad it has become. Dems in full attack mode and GOP on defense. The other party is not the enemy. If we don’t work together as one nation then China will walk all over us. That is for sure
The country was enormously divided long before Covid turned up, what it has shown though is that there a far more dumb Americans than I had previously realised :D And you are spot on with
the rest

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 7:42 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:18 pm
The country was enormously divided long before Covid turned up, what it has shown though is that there a far more dumb Americans than I had previously realised :D And you are spot on with
the rest
I totally agree how divided it was pre Covid but in my naivety I actually expected the country to pull together during what is effectively wartime. I could not have been more wrong