Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 7:59 pm

Let's not pretend it's just America please

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Sun May 17, 2020 8:12 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:59 pm
Let's not pretend it's just America please
It most definitely is not but like a lot of things they are the market leaders and super size it to the max!!!!
This user liked this post: KateR

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun May 17, 2020 8:17 pm

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:42 pm
I totally agree how divided it was pre Covid but in my naivety I actually expected the country to pull together during what is effectively wartime. I could not have been more wrong
there's a huge reason for that though, Mitch McConnell

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 8:24 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:12 pm
It most definitely is not but like a lot of things they are the market leaders and super size it to the max!!!!
I can understand that thought and no argument with it in reality, yet if we look at this forum & the Brexit thread plus a few others as life goes by the divide is wide and I would say for this forum wider than the US with a lot of Brit's simply wanting to have a pop at Trump because he is an easy target.

I've wondered a couple of times about other countries and thinking about Italy for example and the troubles and woes that they have gone through, would we find the same sort of vitriolic posts on a football clubs web site, apply the same with Spain and so on. Or is it that this forum has such a high number of people who want to push an opinion on political subjects so hard, regardless of the original thread, it just seems to go that way from several, plus of course those with absolutely polar opposite views to then defend against said posts.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 8:29 pm

Cobblers, the bloke - the Leader of the Free World and all that - is a disgrace and not an "easy target" whatever that means. If he is that - and it is what I assume you mean, he and supporters like you can hardly complain.
Justify him all you like, question his critics, but don't try and excuse the ridicule he receives coming from people, as you put it it, wanting to "push an opinion on political subjects so hard, regardless of the original thread"....
Disingenious crap, I'm afraid. You like the bloke and all he stands for ?
Good, very pleased for you.
This user liked this post: Bordeauxclaret

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:40 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:24 pm
I can understand that thought and no argument with it in reality, yet if we look at this forum & the Brexit thread plus a few others as life goes by the divide is wide and I would say for this forum wider than the US with a lot of Brit's simply wanting to have a pop at Trump because he is an easy target.

I've wondered a couple of times about other countries and thinking about Italy for example and the troubles and woes that they have gone through, would we find the same sort of vitriolic posts on a football clubs web site, apply the same with Spain and so on. Or is it that this forum has such a high number of people who want to push an opinion on political subjects so hard, regardless of the original thread, it just seems to go that way from several, plus of course those with absolutely polar opposite views to then defend against said posts.
I’m assuming you understand very little about Italian football ?
The word vitriol was invented for Italian football fans. At many clubs in Italy if a player came out and criticised his own fans they have just unleashed hell. Oh and they will take it a lot further than posting on a forum. Expect after the tirade on Twitter and football forums for them to turn up at the training ground.

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 8:41 pm

more jabberwocky from you Eddie, just because you have to say something doesn't make you right and you got several things in your post wrong but don't let that stop you, it never has to date.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 pm

An excellent riposte, kate. :roll:
Care to explain what the chuff you are wittering about ?
Your writing suggests limited intelligence, we know, but surely even you can understand the point I was making ? Cut out the personal stuff, mate, and ask if you need anything clearing up. No need for hysteria, just point out the "several" things you reckon I got wrong.
Hint - the usual definition of "several" = more than two but not many.
Ready when you are !

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 8:50 pm

No ?

Oh, dear.

:lol:

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 9:08 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:29 pm
Cobblers, the bloke - the Leader of the Free World and all that - is a disgrace and not an "easy target" whatever that means. If he is that - and it is what I assume you mean, he and supporters like you can hardly complain.
Justify him all you like, question his critics, but don't try and excuse the ridicule he receives coming from people, as you put it it, wanting to "push an opinion on political subjects so hard, regardless of the original thread"....
Disingenious crap, I'm afraid. You like the bloke and all he stands for ?
Good, very pleased for you.
Your writing suggests limited intelligence, we know, but surely even you can understand the point I was making ? Cut out the personal stuff, mate, and ask if you need anything clearing up. No need for hysteria, just point out the "several" things you reckon I got wrong.

Eddie, your lack of understanding on virtually every subject you post on is clear evidence and a lot more than myself have pointed it out to you.

But let's start with the easy things shall we, so you don't know what "easy target" means, mmm ok well it put's you at a distinct disadvantage when you can't understand the bleeding obvious, but then again we know that.

"Justify him all you like", straight after I had agreed with DA and have never once here said I agree with his policies, I have defended and called out numerous people for posting lies without checking facts, but those wont mean anything to you.

Disingenuous, nice way to say you don't know what you're talking about, ohh and then the "suggests limited intelligence", now these are clearly you're trade marks, belittle, undermine any poster who doesn't think like you, while simultaneous trying to make yourself sound intelligent, sorry sweetie but you're not, you're just some myopic little bloke unable to hold a debate without resorting to childish insults.

"I like the bloke and all he stands for", here's another nice word Andrew used, you are just being mendacious.

And please don't flatter yourself that I might be hanging on everything you post and be waiting to reply within a nano second

Just a few things for you and your pathetic little post of hatred

and hear is my final word for you Eddie, which accurately sums up my thoughts around 90+% of your posts that offer zero to any type of discussion or debate

YAWN

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 9:17 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:40 pm
I’m assuming you understand very little about Italian football ?
The word vitriol was invented for Italian football fans. At many clubs in Italy if a player came out and criticised his own fans they have just unleashed hell. Oh and they will take it a lot further than posting on a forum. Expect after the tirade on Twitter and football forums for them to turn up at the training ground.
I understand zero in reality about Italian football, or for that matter any football outside of the UK. I also don't care where the word was invented but I do believe I used the right word when applied to this whole forum on numerous threads, it wasn't in relation to football on a football forum it was in regard to all the political hatred on a football forum.

Just me wondering out loud if it happened on other football forums outside the UK and only mentioned Italy due to there issues with C-19 and the 2 party system in place at the minute who are not in agreement.

Yet cue the usual few that then have to attack and contradict or seemingly try to educate, I wasn't really expecting anyone to tell me what those forums might be like in relation to UTC.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:19 pm

Wine o’clock....
....again
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret evensteadiereddie

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 10:00 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:19 pm
Wine o’clock....
....again
ohh dear yet again, I've no answer so I'll attack again since my first attempt failed, I'll try to discredit people by lying and making false accusations and fake news. You and Donald have a lot in common but, just IMO of course, hic

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 1968 times
Has Liked: 1132 times

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 10:02 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 8:17 pm
there's a huge reason for that though, Mitch McConnell
What a shame. You were doing so well Vegas then you just reverted back to type.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:10 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:00 pm
ohh dear yet again, I've no answer so I'll attack again since my first attempt failed, I'll try to discredit people by lying and making false accusations and fake news. You and Donald have a lot in common but, just IMO of course, hic
Do you ever read back the nonsense you post ?
Granted it might take another 4 hours out of your day reading it back but it might help you realise how embarrassing you come across.
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 10:34 pm

you do think your God's gift don't you, go lie down please, you can't understand after days of reading so just walk on by, I really don't need your pathetic attempts to appear clever, you are like Jekyll and Hyde lately Donald

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:45 pm

Aaaah bless
Liverpool at home

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 10:55 pm

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:08 pm

Eddie, your lack of understanding on virtually every subject you post on is clear evidence and a lot more than myself have pointed it out to you.

But let's start with the easy things shall we, so you don't know what "easy target" means, mmm ok well it put's you at a distinct disadvantage when you can't understand the bleeding obvious, but then again we know that.

"Justify him all you like", straight after I had agreed with DA and have never once here said I agree with his policies, I have defended and called out numerous people for posting lies without checking facts, but those wont mean anything to you.

Disingenuous, nice way to say you don't know what you're talking about, ohh and then the "suggests limited intelligence", now these are clearly you're trade marks, belittle, undermine any poster who doesn't think like you, while simultaneous trying to make yourself sound intelligent, sorry sweetie but you're not, you're just some myopic little bloke unable to hold a debate without resorting to childish insults.

"I like the bloke and all he stands for", here's another nice word Andrew used, you are just being mendacious.

And please don't flatter yourself that I might be hanging on everything you post and be waiting to reply within a nano second

and hear is my final word for you Eddie, which accurately sums up my thoughts around 90+% of your posts that offer zero to any type of discussion or debate

YAWN
Oh dear, you've used up every lame weapon in your pathetic arsenal tonight, haven't you kid, ranging from your blind ignorance to playing the whingeing victim....

I know what an easy target is, I hinted at that as I attempted to guess what the hell you were waffling about, which is becomingly increasingly difficult these days...

You have defended his policies, actions and words by criticising those who dare to object to them. I can imagine your embarrassment about that but please don't lie about it.

You clearly don't know what "disingenious" means and that, I'm afraid, in a similar way to your atrocious literacy skills and lack of language cohesion, is pretty indicative of your limited intelligence.

"Trade marks"? Just pointing out the obvious !

Since when have I assumed you're "hanging on everything" (sic) I post ? Who cares about some moron who reckons to visit the Lakes and Dales every year but can't even spell the basic town or village names correctly and what they think ?

No hatred in my post, mate, just honesty and if you want proof of what a complete and utter illiterate loser you are, just read your last sentence again.

Jesus wept. :roll:
These 2 users liked this post: joey13 Taffy on the wing

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 11:06 pm

:lol: LOL, hook Line and Sinker

love it, thank you for confirming clearly to one and all, and you wonder why people call you out on threads with your 4 or so little friends liking each other, brilliant but so embarrassing for you, and the final line priceless :D "no hatred in my post", I believe you Eddie, millions wont though after that little meltdown.

YAWN says it all again.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Confirming what to one and all ? Your ignorance ? Your almost child-like grasp of literacy skills ? Your inability to spell ? Your inability to write anything that isn't littered with errors or lacking cohesion ?
Your desperate need to appear to be on some kind of "winning side"?

Mmmm, who else do we know like that ? ;)

As I said, no hatred - just contempt tinged with a little bit of sympathy that an adult can be as thick as you appear to be.

Millions ? Really ? What a prat !
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Sun May 17, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 pm

YAWN

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun May 17, 2020 11:16 pm

"Seetle" down !

Yone !

:lol:

KateR

Post by KateR » Sun May 17, 2020 11:26 pm

you got me on Kirby Longsdale though Eddie, you got me fair and square, ultimate proof you are more intelligent than me, absolutely, you should have used it earlier to prove your point, it would have been conclusive proof.

The fact you can't interpret things, simple things like Stay Alert is a sure sign of you not being able to understand things I say because it might have to involve you actually thinking, which is clearly outside your comfort zone.

I can do this all night Eddie, insulting people is not some form of intelligence as you seem to think it is, and if you think me spelling something wrong is a sure sign of a lack of intelligence like you keep saying, shall we start listing people with dyslexia, I think there might be one or two people that even you might say grudgingly, well ok yes they are not stupid.

So many tests out there that are para's and pages where less than 25% of letters are used and people can easily read and in some instances they are advocated as an intelligence test, but you, one letter missed or wrong and it's your attempt to ascertain that you are cleverer and more intelligent than me, you've always lost the argument when you resort to this as a defense

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Sun May 17, 2020 11:49 pm

Be really funny if Eddie turned out to have been Kate’s teacher 😂
These 2 users liked this post: KateR tim_noone

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2490 times
Has Liked: 761 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun May 17, 2020 11:56 pm

I should think he'd be as embarrassed and ashamed of himself as I would be if it turned out I'd been John Trump's biology teacher. :lol:
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon May 18, 2020 1:16 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:02 pm
What a shame. You were doing so well Vegas then you just reverted back to type.
yeah telling the truth, bad habit I know - you probably wouldn't recognise that though :lol:

FCBurnley

Post by FCBurnley » Mon May 18, 2020 1:37 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:16 am
yeah telling the truth, bad habit I know - you probably wouldn't recognise that though :lol:
Giving your opinion is not telling the truth. It is only what you think is the truth

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon May 18, 2020 1:53 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:37 am
Giving your opinion is not telling the truth. It is only what you think is the truth
and whilst I'm at it.......I gave my opinion and rather than come back with a decent counter argument or defence you chose a personal attack ..........wonder who that reminds me of :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Mon May 18, 2020 4:06 am

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:26 pm
you got me on Kirby Longsdale though Eddie, you got me fair and square, ultimate proof you are more intelligent than me, absolutely, you should have used it earlier to prove your point, it would have been conclusive proof.

The fact you can't interpret things, simple things like Stay Alert is a sure sign of you not being able to understand things I say because it might have to involve you actually thinking, which is clearly outside your comfort zone.

I can do this all night Eddie, insulting people is not some form of intelligence as you seem to think it is, and if you think me spelling something wrong is a sure sign of a lack of intelligence like you keep saying, shall we start listing people with dyslexia, I think there might be one or two people that even you might say grudgingly, well ok yes they are not stupid.

So many tests out there that are para's and pages where less than 25% of letters are used and people can easily read and in some instances they are advocated as an intelligence test, but you, one letter missed or wrong and it's your attempt to ascertain that you are cleverer and more intelligent than me, you've always lost the argument when you resort to this as a defense
Please stop flattering yourself......nobody on here mangles the English language like you do.....it's pathetic!

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4242 times

Post by Greenmile » Mon May 18, 2020 7:05 am

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:08 pm

YAWN
:roll:

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 8:09 am

FCBurnley wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:49 pm
Be really funny if Eddie turned out to have been Kate’s teacher 😂

Bloody hell, I'd have been stealing a wage trying to teach that chump. I'd do the decent thing and give my wages and my er, gold-plated pension back.
I was a teacher not a frigging magician !
These 3 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret tiger76 Taffy on the wing

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 am

KateR wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:26 pm

Well, that's interesting. My jibe about your stupidity hurt a little and has clearly stung you into a riposte which almost makes sense and contains far fewer errors than usual. Christ, I bet that was hard graft for you...........

Good to see the desperate and rather weird lying continue - since when have I not understood what "Stay Alert" means ? To be fair, as it's used in the context the government has chosen, it is rather a bland and aimless instruction, wouldn't you say ?

Are you now claiming you have dyslexia ? When did it come on, last night ? :oops:

Believe me, mate, your crap about 25% of letters being used does you no favours. Before this last very, very, very special effort to try and pretend you're not useless, your offerings were littered with many mistakes NOT "one letter missed or wrong". Your hopeless misinterpretation of "disingenious" was pretty special, too. :lol:

How come pointing out your obvious inability to offer up any kind of argument or debate in any kind of accurate, coherent form is evidence of someone who has "lost the argument" ? That's the whole point, kid - you have no argument to lose, just your credibility and that disappeared a long time ago.

No charge for the tuition, by the way.

Seetle down at the back ! :lol:

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4161 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:34 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:28 am
Well, that's interesting. My jibe about your stupidity hurt a little and has clearly stung you into a riposte which almost makes sense and contains far fewer errors than usual. Christ, I bet that was hard graft for you...........

Good to see the desperate and rather weird lying continue - since when have I not understood what "Stay Alert" means ? To be fair, as it's used in the context the government has chosen, it is rather a bland and aimless instruction, wouldn't you say ?

Are you now claiming you have dyslexia ? When did it come on, last night ? :oops:

Believe me, mate, your crap about 25% of letters being used does you no favours. Before this last very, very, very special effort to try and pretend you're not useless, your offerings were littered with many mistakes NOT "one letter missed or wrong". Your hopeless misinterpretation of "disingenious" was pretty special, too. :lol:

How come pointing out your obvious inability to offer up any kind of argument or debate in any kind of accurate, coherent form is evidence of someone who has "lost the argument" ? That's the whole point, kid - you have no argument to lose, just your credibility and that disappeared a long time ago.

No charge for the tuition, by the way.

Seetle down at the back ! :lol:

When you ask someone to "quit the personal stuff" is it a one way thing ? Why not just ignore the poster

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 8:47 am

Well, I would and gladly so but when a poster, however moronic, lies about you, it is a little difficult to ignore.

Talking of lies, I'll have one final challenge for KateR later and I hope he/she has the balls to take it on. He/she claimed that 90+% of my posts, and I quote, "offer zero to any type of discussion or debate."

I'm pretty sure that's a lie and am willing to back my stance with hard cash.

I think a wager with the loser donating a sum to CT'S foodbank initiative is in order. I'll do the sums and provide the evidence. We just need him/her to respond and then decide the amount.

I'm suggesting at least £50 to make it worthwhile.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:36 pm

To bring this thread back on to some actual debate,Donnie's been busy offending a number of people over the weekend,i don't know where he finds the time,after all he is supposed to be running the world's biggest superpower.

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/bill-pullma ... 9687.html

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/donald-trum ... 0014.html

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump- ... 0221.html

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Sorry for the thread to have been derailed temporarily - I'll wait for KateR to resurface and resolve his/her lying issue as promptly as possible.
It shouldn't take long.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:54 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:46 pm
Sorry for the thread to have been derailed temporarily - I'll wait for KateR to resurface and resolve his/her lying issue as promptly as possible.
It shouldn't take long.
Not your fault Eddie,i'll happily debate with anyone on here as long as they're polite and constructive,but some posters are impossible to hold a sensible discussion with sadly.

I just wish they'd stop ruining threads for other users :(
These 2 users liked this post: nil_desperandum evensteadiereddie

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Mon May 18, 2020 1:35 pm

When I was in university, way back, an history prof described the US as the "true heir to Rome."

Over thirty years later, it seems quite prescient. Rome was an avowed republic that became an empire. An avowed republic that fell under the sway of its richest citizens, who eventually rid it of any sense of democracy.

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon May 18, 2020 3:34 pm

apologies to all but...……...
here you go Eddie, resolve this:

I will try to explain somethings to you but I doubt you will bother to read and try to understand my thinking but I'll give it one more go.

I have no idea how you measure intelligence but it seems me you think spelling is one measure and the other is that of people who agree with you, therefore those who don't agree, you let them know this with pearls of wisdom. I think "thick as mince" is something you have said more than once to a few people and you clearly demonstrate your hypocrisy in posts. I notice with interst your lack of the same

I could name you several reasons why I think I might be considered by some to be more intelligent than you, but I know that in every single case you would say prove it or as yesterday you are showing off. It is irrelevant and all purely comparative and is in many guises, for me being able to spell is a very low form of trying to prove you are more intelligent than someone else.

you are one of the worst, without a doubt, at insulting and I recognize your traits and you are not alone, previously I put it down to unconscious gender bias but now your true colours are showing, much like your little friends who try to defend you. You just don't like a women talking back to you and giving you a few home truths and not being cowed from your vast intellect and array of insults, plus one who can insult just as good as you. Now you are just trying to be insulting yet again with poorly constructed attempts at trying to attack my gender directly, taking a leaf out of your supporters book, he/she, has the balls. Perhaps you can, given your vast intellect, explain why it would matter to you whether I was male/female or trans, I ask this because I simply can not see why it matters in regard to my perception of you. I notice with interest your lack of the same approach regarding spelling, and punctuation in several posters, such as for example DA, where you tell them they are stupid because they can't spell, unconscious gender bias maybe, but not anymore.

your attitude and being a teacher (a profession I have a high regard for) explains a lot. I gave you my perception of you and it's not a lie, it's me thinking, be very very difficult for you to disprove. I for one am not going to waste my time but maybe you want to actually think about below and then try to explain why you believe you are more intelligent than any single person alive because you can spell better than they can.

I have posted a few things in regard to what I do, what I am looking at and pictorial presentations of very pertinent global issues for discussion but I don't believe you have once tried to engage in those posts and my perception is that you'd rather try and brow beat people and stick to posts regarding a political nature. Posts where you can blame in your true keyboard warrior style.

I suspect that much of the concern about spelling is one-upmanship for the insecure and unsure. The prime example is the social media troll who picks on a typo in an attempt to discredit — or distract — from the substance of the ideas.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/spelli ... ynvcr.html

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 4:30 pm

What a load of old flannel.

Anyway, to cut through your crap and make it easy for you to try and understand, here are some points.

"try to explain why you believe you are more intelligent than any single person alive because you can spell better than they can."

Er, I haven't said that. Ever. What I have said is that your literacy skills are abysmal and your thought processes border on being those of a child.

"I suspect that much of the concern about spelling is one-upmanship for the insecure and unsure. The prime example is the social media troll who picks on a typo in an attempt to discredit — or distract — from the substance of the ideas."

This, I'm afraid, is your insecurity coming through.................and, let's be honest, since when have you written a post with "a typo", that's ONE typo, in your chuffing life ?

As for discrediting or distracting from the substance of the ideas, ffs kid, get it into your thick skull you have no ideas, no substance whatsoever. Your posts are a joke.

Speaking of discrediting or distracting, you made the claim last night that "90+%" :lol: of my posts "have zero to offer to any type of discussion or debate."

Quite a bold claim and one which is a lie, utter bullcrap, showing again how useless you are. If you wish to challenge this, I'll happily bet you £50 - or more - that you are wrong with the loser paying the money to Claret Tony's foodbank initiative.

I've done the sums to some extent, I'll provide the full evidence if you wish.

A few hours ago, I'd posted 5, 978 times. 90% of this is 5, 380 which leaves me with 598 ordinary, non aggressive/argumentative posts to find to prove you're full of crap.
I went through my posting history - page 1 = 37, page 2 = 39, page 3 = 44 so that's already 120 placid posts from the first three pages of almost 120 !!! :lol:

I'll carry on if you like but the evidence is clear ; a) you haven't a clue about anything, never mind literacy skills and b) you won't have the guts to challenge my trashing of your stupid, lazy lying.

"Seetle" down with a nice cuppa, check the figures then let me know how much you are prepared to bet ! ;)

Keep it brief, though, your inane rambling has screwed this thread up enough already.

KateR

Post by KateR » Mon May 18, 2020 4:49 pm

YAWN
This user liked this post: Leisure

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 4:59 pm

Come on then, put your money where your mouth is. Surely you're confident enough to back up your claim and not see the foodbank robbed of £50 ?

Oh, dear.

No surprise, really. Another example of your worthlessness.

I saw this - it may help you. There might be some long words but I'm sure one of your er, "kids" will help. :oops:

"Seetle" down, give it a read , it's a long drive to "Kirby Longsdale". :lol:
gobshite.jpg
gobshite.jpg (24.06 KiB) Viewed 2843 times

Let me know when you want to try and prove that you're not useless !
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3772 times
Has Liked: 12365 times

Post by Leisure » Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:59 pm
Come on then, put your money where your mouth is. Surely you're confident enough to back up your claim and not see the foodbank robbed of £50 ?

Oh, dear.

No surprise, really. Another example of your worthlessness.

I saw this - it may help you. There might be some long words but I'm sure one of your er, "kids" will help. :oops:

gobshite.jpg

"Seetle" down, give it a read , it's a long drive to "Kirby Longsdale". :lol:
Ffs give it a rest! Nobody is really interested!

taio
Been Liked: 3220 times
Has Liked: 340 times

Post by taio » Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 pm

It's like baby house on here and it's usually one person and hypocrite at the centre of it.
These 2 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie KateR

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 pm

You're not, Leisure, but I am so you need to bear with me for a post or two more.
I'm just proving he/she is a lying gobshite and a chicken one at that.
Job done so there's no more to be said, I hope ;)
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Mon May 18, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3772 times
Has Liked: 12365 times

Post by Leisure » Mon May 18, 2020 5:06 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 pm
You're not, leisure, but I am.
I'm just proving he/she is a lying gobshite and a chicken one at that.
Job done so there's no more to be said. ;)
Good.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:34 am
When you ask someone to "quit the personal stuff" is it a one way thing ? Why not just ignore the poster
Here comes the Cavalry!
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue May 19, 2020 6:17 am

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 am
Here comes the Cavalry!
This coming from someone who thinks someone who doesn’t abuse a woman is displaying chivalry. God only knows what goes on behind closed doors, still it makes you feel brave so you crack on big man
These 2 users liked this post: KateR tim_noone

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1942 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue May 19, 2020 7:47 am

Big Donnie trying to promote his drug again to the nation.

No doubt someone will be making good money off an increase in sales.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Leisure wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Ffs give it a rest! Nobody is really interested!

You have no chance leisure with that request
This user liked this post: Leisure