Donald Trump

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Re: Donald Trump

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm
You do realise the Democrats are a political party in the USA and democratic means things like, accepting the results of an election don't you?
Ill admit I'm not exactly great with the written word, but then I'm not the one giving out the English lessons.
Should we just both agree you took an L on this one?

Also, if you are saying that people protesting against the president wouldn't be throwing molotov cocktails had hillary won, then you are proving my point, that people on your side of the spectrum are unable to accept democracy. Are violent thugs and have plenty of free time to be out rioting due to not having to be up in the morning for work
sorry Damo, you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about when it comes to American politics, beyond zero knowledge. You have literally just described to a tee the current Republican party, I couldn't have said it any better myself. Trump has been President for nearly 4 years despite not winning the popular vote - pretty sure that's how democracy works. Only today some of his own party are trying to walk back Trumps statement from yesterday about him not giving up power should he lose in November

Also, what is "my side of the spectrum" - I'm actually genuinely interested what you think that is ?

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:02 pm
sorry Damo, you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about when it comes to American politics, beyond zero knowledge. You have literally just described to a tee the current Republican party, I couldn't have said it any better myself. Trump has been President for nearly 4 years despite not winning the popular vote - pretty sure that's how democracy works. Only today some of his own party are trying to walk back Trumps statement from yesterday about him not giving up power should he lose in November

Also, what is "my side of the spectrum" - I'm actually genuinely interested what you think that is ?
I've never claimed to know what I'm talking about when it comes to US politics.
I know the basics though. Trump was elected, democratically at the last election, and now people who don't want him to be president are looting, rioting (including, as you stated, throwing molotov cocktails) and taking to internet messageboards to call everyone who disagrees with them a racist/fascist/Hitler/rapist.
That was pretty much my point originally, that you took umbrage to, to the point you started calling me silly names.
I'm guessing by your comments, and obvious emotional state that you are from the same side of the spectrum as the people rioting and all that other stuff I mentioned

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 pm
You do realise the Democrats are a political party in the USA and democratic means things like, accepting the results of an election don't you?
Ill admit I'm not exactly great with the written word, but then I'm not the one giving out the English lessons.
Should we just both agree you took an L on this one?

Also, if you are saying that people protesting against the president wouldn't be throwing molotov cocktails had hillary won, then you are proving my point, that people on your side of the spectrum are unable to accept democracy. Are violent thugs and have plenty of free time to be out rioting due to not having to be up in the morning for work
And do you think a president should have the right to question the validity of postal votes, thus possibly undermining the election result?

Do you think it will be a democratic result if it gets overturned by the Supreme court in his favour after all the ballots have been counted?

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:14 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm
And do you think a president should have the right to question the validity of postal votes, thus possibly undermining the election result?

Do you think it will be a democratic result if it gets overturned by the Supreme court in his favour after all the ballots have been counted?
Yes.
If you search my posting history, you should see my views on postal voting.
Do you think its ok to threaten "Bloodshed" if you don't get the result you want in the presidential elections?

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 pm
I've never claimed to know what I'm talking about when it comes to US politics.
I know the basics though. Trump was elected, democratically at the last election, and now people who don't want him to be president are looting, rioting (including, as you stated, throwing molotov cocktails) and taking to internet messageboards to call everyone who disagrees with them a racist/fascist/Hitler/rapist.
That was pretty much my point originally, that you took umbrage to, to the point you started calling me silly names.
I'm guessing by your comments, and obvious emotional state that you are from the same side of the spectrum as the people rioting and all that other stuff I mentioned
Like I said, utterly incomprehensibly clueless. You show a complete lack of understanding of any basics, if you did you wouldnt keep posting the same incorrect and incoherent argument.

Also, you didn't answer the question

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm
Like I said, utterly incomprehensibly clueless. You show a complete lack of understanding of any basics, if you did you wouldnt keep posting the same incorrect and incoherent argument.

Also, you didn't answer the question
You keep saying that without actually countering anything I've said. Kind of makes me think I'm actually spot on, and you are just having an outburst

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:23 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:14 pm
Yes.
If you search my posting history, you should see my views on postal voting.
Do you think its ok to threaten "Bloodshed" if you don't get the result you want in the presidential elections?
And where is the evidence of fraud in the US elections?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53353404

As for bloodshed, Trump himself clearly defended vigilantes roaming the streets.

So you think he should ignore the result if he loses the ballot?

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:23 pm
And where is the evidence of fraud in the US elections?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53353404

As for bloodshed, Trump himself clearly defended vigilantes roaming the streets.

So you think he should ignore the result if he loses the ballot?
Not even sure how you would evidence postal voting fraud. Its something that would obviously take place in a private residence, without the knowledge of the person who's vote has been defrauded, or by the voter being manipulated by a spouse, parent, child, carer or community elder for example.
How would the new York Times or whatever count these as fraudulent votes?
Perhaps its just better for an individual to cast their own vote in a both or whatever

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:31 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:22 pm
You keep saying that without actually countering anything I've said. Kind of makes me think I'm actually spot on, and you are just having an outburst
Outburst ? :lol: **** me

you missed the part where I told you you described the current Republican party to a tee ?. What else did I miss ?

It's like you've got the Democrat and Republican party mixed up

Still interested in this "spectrum" you keep talking about

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:34 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Not even sure how you would evidence postal voting fraud. Its something that would obviously take place in a private residence, without the knowledge of the person who's vote has been defrauded, or by the voter being manipulated by a spouse, parent, child, carer or community elder for example.
Perhaps its just better for an individual to cast their own vote in a both or whatever
you do realise that Trump, his entire family, all military posted abroad and half the Republican senators vote by mail ?

I mean, come on, surely you must see the giant flaw in that argument ?

Spijed

Post by Spijed » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:30 pm
But how can, in your eyes, the Democrats win?

1) If the Republicans get the most votes then you believe that Trump should remain President, which I do too as he'll, I re-iterate, have got the most votes.

2) If the Democrats get the most votes then I suspect you won't accept that result as you may think fraud has taken place, in which case, you'll think Trump should still remain President.

I'm willing to accept the result either way, but I think you won't as any postal votes to the democrats should be discounted.

PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Something the appeasers and sympathisers aren't going to tell you about these supposedly violent protests is that Antifa and BLM protests this summer have already been studied and only 7% of them had violence. So when they point to how violent these awful protesters are just remember that what they're doing is taking a tiny percentage of the protesters from 7% of all the protests and trying to tell the world that EVERYONE on the left is like that.
Last edited by PeterWilton on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:01 pm
But how can, in your eyes, the Democrats win?

1) If the Republicans get the most votes then you believe that Trump should remain President, which I do too as he'll, I re-iterate, have got the most votes.

2) If the Democrats get the most votes then I suspect you won't accept that result as you may think fraud has taken place, in which case, you'll think Trump should still remain President.

I'm willing to accept the result either way, but I think you won't as any postal votes to the democrats should be discounted.
Tell you what pal. If you, or anybody else on here can point to a time where I've ever refused to accept the result of an election or referendum then I'll hold up my hand and apologise to everyone I've ever debated with on here, because I'd be a hypocrite and a fraud
This user liked this post: KateR

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:31 pm
Outburst ? :lol: **** me

you missed the part where I told you you described the current Republican party to a tee ?. What else did I miss ?

It's like you've got the Democrat and Republican party mixed up

Still interested in this "spectrum" you keep talking about
Again, I'll admit I'm not that clued up with US politics but I thought Republicans were pro trump, so probably not the people rioting and all that other stuff we talked about?
Have I got that wrong or was your retort one of those "i know you are you said you are so what am i" type responses that children make?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 pm

And you'll have a hard time finding them criticising the police violence and brutality against peaceful protesters. Why? Well... appeasers and sympathisers.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:21 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 pm
Again, I'll admit I'm not that clued up with US politics but I thought Republicans were pro trump, so probably not the people rioting and all that other stuff we talked about?
Have I got that wrong or was your retort one of those "i know you are you said you are so what am i" type responses that children make?
The police are extremely pro-trump but I think you'll be surprised by how much rioting they've been doing.

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:21 pm
The police are extremely pro-trump but I think you'll be surprised by how much rioting they've been doing.
Are you ok pal?
You have been posting some very bizarre things lately

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:30 pm

I mean, what's the excuse for this? Why run your bike over someone's head like this?

https://mobile.twitter.com/WarlockBrani ... 56290?s=20

If protesters had retaliated to this with violence does anyone think that the media, or Damo, would blame the police for kicking it off with this?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 pm
Are you ok pal?
Given up on trying to blame the left for everything, have you? You've moved onto the *avoiding the point* stage of defending fascists.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:50 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 pm
Are you ok pal?
What we calling this if its not the police rioting?

https://gfycat.com/weightygoldeniaerismetalmark

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:56 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 pm
again, that in itself proves to me that you are getting your version of "facts" from some very questionable sources. The fact you genuinely believe that those rioting are "Democrats" is laughable. There have been multiple videos posted over the last year (ish) of both Police and people from right wing groups smashing shop windows, cars up etc etc. Now, that's not to say there aren't opportunists called Antifa that aren't also doing it because they clearly are - but please don't confuse Antifa with BLM because that would be like me saying every Trump supporter is a far right wing KKK type and I know loads of people who will vote for Trump who have never spoken a racist word in my presence (I can only go off the people I know obviously).

I have two questions:
do you understand why people are protesting ?
do you think a woman should have the right to choose to have an abortion if she is raped ?
Last edited by Vegas Claret on Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm

Another example from this week (yesterday I think) , out of literally hundreds this summer.

Police kettle a group of peaceful protesters and then start beating the **** out of them. One cop trips over, knocking a guy sitting on his moped recording it all, so the cop immediately attacks the guy he knocked over. ******* insane. And this is what the right defend as protecting the peace.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BobTheComrad ... 61120?s=20

This is happening under Trump more often because Trump loves this ****. He's praised police brutality and has vocally encouraged it.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:00 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm
Another example from this week (yesterday I think) , out of literally hundreds this summer.

Police kettle a group of peaceful protesters and then start beating the **** out of them. One cop trips over, knocking a guy sitting on his moped recording it all, so the cop immediately attacks the guy he knocked over. ******* insane. And this is what the right defend as protecting the peace.

This is happening under Trump more often because Trump loves this ****. He's praised police brutality and has vocally encouraged it.
and then they cry foul when one of them gets shot, ******* mugs

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6156 times

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 pm

two police officers shot overnight but I'm sure this will be ok and nothing to worry about, because only a small percentage of protesters are doing it, in this case one, so it's not an issue anyone should be worried about whatsoever.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 pm
two police officers shot overnight but I'm sure this will be ok and nothing to worry about, because only a small percentage of protesters are doing it, in this case one, so it's not an issue anyone should be worried about whatsoever.
Yeah. The lack of gun control in the US is a massive problem and one which the left have been shouting about for literally decades. Part of that argument is how easily nutcases can get guns and shoot people, including cops.

Try paying attention.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:09 pm
Yeah. The lack of gun control in the US is a massive problem and one which the left have been shouting about for literally decades. Part of that argument is how easily nutcases can get guns and shoot people, including cops.

Try paying attention.
ohhh I seeeee, you're very good at this, no answer to a post so what I'll do is I will start a different topic and insult someone at the same time, there is a name for that, tip of my tongue but I'm sure it will come to me soon.

Just out of interest and do try to answer the question rather that deflecting, what part of the states do you live in?

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm
ohhh I seeeee, you're very good at this, no answer to a post so what I'll do is I will start a different topic and insult someone at the same time, there is a name for that, tip of my tongue but I'm sure it will come to me soon.

Just out of interest and do try to answer the question rather that deflecting, what part of the states do you live in?
Assuming it's Turtle, then he doesn't.
He's a scotsman living in England.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:21 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 pm
Assuming it's Turtle, then he doesn't.
He's a scotsman living in England.
sorry but for me there is no way he is IT, had quite a few discussions with IT and while I did not agree with him on much he could put forward a cognitive argument, unlike Walter

Goalposts
Been Liked: 559 times
Has Liked: 142 times

Post by Goalposts » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:24 pm

Wow anybody defending trump needs to take a serious look at themselves,

The conclusions they will then come to at best , is that when it comes to America, they are uneducated and ignorant of all the facts,

All other possibilities for continuing to champion that individual, do not speak well of them

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:28 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 pm

OK. I forgot I have to talk slowly for some people, so I'll take another swing at this.

Yes. The left have been arguing for a very long time that crazy people can get guns too easily. These police officers being shot is exactly the kind of the the left have been trying to make less likely to happen, because if you make it harder for people like the gunman to get a gun them it is harder for them to use a gun to shoot police with.

Do you understand this? The left have been trying to prevent things like that for decades, but you seem to think they haven't. It's has been the Republicans who have wanted to allow this gunman the right to have a gun.

BTW, I hope you feel exactly as insulted by this post as you want others to feel when you accuse them of not giving a crap about police being shot.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:31 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 pm
just for the record, can you clarify if you actually think that a genuine protester shot 2 police ?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:31 pm

Goalposts wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Wow anybody defending trump needs to take a serious look at themselves,

The conclusions they will then come to at best , is that when it comes to America, they are uneducated and ignorant of all the facts,

All other possibilities for continuing to champion that individual, do not speak well of them
History will not remember them fondly either. What do we call Hitler's pre-war supporters again?

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Wow, has anyone seriously defended Trump, has anyone actually championed him in any special way.

Anyone who attacks someone consistently and erroneously regardless in a group, are what is actually know as a hate group, the vast majority of posters in this thread therefore are part of a hate group IMO of course, you can decide for yourselves whether you are in the hate group or not.

I am categorically not in any hate group

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:50 pm
What we calling this if its not the police rioting?

https://gfycat.com/weightygoldeniaerismetalmark
Its really easy to avoid getting beaten up by the police you know.
I mean, I've come a cropper once or twice myself, but I don't go out looting these days

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm
Its really easy to avoid getting beaten up by the police you know.
I mean, I've come a cropper once or twice myself, but I don't go out looting these days
and there it is, the point you either miss or have decided not to see

Murger
Been Liked: 1235 times
Has Liked: 844 times

Post by Murger » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:57 pm

Peaceful protestors :lol: :lol:

Do you work for the BBC?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:54 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:35 pm
Wow, has anyone seriously defended Trump, has anyone actually championed him in any special way.

Anyone who attacks someone consistently and erroneously regardless in a group, are what is actually know as a hate group, the vast majority of posters in this thread therefore are part of a hate group IMO of course, you can decide for yourselves whether you are in the hate group or not.

I am categorically not in any hate group
If you watch closely you'll find that.most of trump's supporters don't overtly support him, or even defend him. What they do is just always take his side of an argument if they ever bother to get into it.

The likes of Ringo, Damo, Android etc. aren't overt in their support of Trump, but if you criticise him or his supporters that's when they get involved and rather than defend directly, they'll "both sides" it. That is to accept that the argument against trump and his supporters is true, but claim that its also true of Biden, or of Biden's supporters to the same extent.

This is how they support Trump while maintaining deniability.

They might (will) even claim to fundamentally oppose Trump, and I think they genuinely believe that, but they're wrong. What and who they *really* fundamentally oppose is the left, which is why they only ever get involved in a Trump discussion to take a position that is in opposition to what they think is a leftist position. And that is how they support Trump, kind of by accident.
Last edited by PeterWilton on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Murger wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 pm
Peaceful protestors :lol: :lol:

Do you work for the BBC?
Yes. They were literally peacefully protesting. Did you not even watch it?

What was the guy on the moped doing that was not peaceful?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:21 pm
sorry but for me there is no way he is IT, had quite a few discussions with IT and while I did not agree with him on much he could put forward a cognitive argument, unlike Walter
It's Turtle, no one else bangs on about the same crap as him, he's got a real hard on for Trump, just like IT.

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:18 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 pm
and there it is, the point you either miss or have decided not to see
Are you just going to follow me around this thread posting random comments that make no sense?

Would you expect to get away with attacking the police under a Democrat president?

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 pm
It's Turtle, no one else bangs on about the same crap as him, he's got a real hard on for Trump, just like IT.
yes completely agree he had an irrational hatred of Trump and he was a supporter of transgender issues so there are definitely similarities in traits and thought patterns, but as I said IT made a lot more sense, or maybe I am being nostalgic here.

However he has wandered in from left field with this user name and I for one will take him at his word for now, until proven otherwise, I know you're not alone in your thinking but I am giving him the benefit of doubt for now.

Regardless of what name he wants to use it does not defect or change what he posts, and that's what I am going to reply to and question where I see things worthwhile, most of the time it really isn't worthwhile.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:18 pm
Are you just going to follow me around this thread posting random comments that make no sense?

Would you expect to get away with attacking the police under a Democrat president?
Once again, you don't answer the question, you miss the point and come back with an irrelevant point

I'll make it easy for you - you said "Its really easy to avoid getting beaten up by the police you know."

That's the dumbest thing I've read on here, truly astounding

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 pm
Once again, you don't answer the question, you miss the point and come back with an irrelevant point

I'll make it easy for you - you said "Its really easy to avoid getting beaten up by the police you know."

I don't want to get in the middle of your spat but why is it dumb and why is it astounding, I've never been beaten up with the police, I only know one person who has but that was in the UK.

In addition, you accuse Damo of one thing, while continuing to do exactly the same, he asked the question around whether you would expect to get away attacking the police under a democratic president, so was it ok to do this when Obama was in the WH or not?
This user liked this post: Damo

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:20 pm

I think it was perfectly reasonable and you are just being a drama queen again

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:37 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 pm
I don't want to get in the middle of your spat but why is it dumb and why is it astounding, I've never been beaten up with the police, I only know one person who has but that was in the UK.

In addition, you accuse Damo of one thing, while continuing to do exactly the same, he asked the question around whether you would expect to get away attacking the police under a democratic president, so was it ok to do this when Obama was in the WH or not?
firstly, still waiting for you to answer a question
secondly, been waiting a good few hours for Damo to answer a question
thirdly - we are talking about America not the UK - would you like me to post any one of thousands of videos of the US police beating the **** out of people for literally doing nothing, I can pick any from the last 20 years or so ?

I didn't make the police issue about democrat or republican - i take exception to anyone who thinks that police in the US only beat those that have committed a serious offence because that is so massively far from reality. I mean, it's one of the most documented things.

I have zero issue with police beating someone who has committed a SERIOUS crime, get what you deserve. Last time I checked people are allowed to gather and protest peacefully which the majority do and yet they still get attacked (videos every single ******* day)

You want me to continue ?

I'll await your answer
This user liked this post: Greenmile

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm

it was a very specific question, yes or no, pontificating on your soap box will get you nowhere, but since you've proven my point, gone all over the map deflecting, I will politely leaving you to your ramblings and assume, that you totally agree, that protesters can beat the police when a democrat is in power.
This user liked this post: Damo

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:52 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm
it was a very specific question, yes or no, pontificating on your soap box will get you nowhere, but since you've proven my point, gone all over the map deflecting, I will politely leaving you to your ramblings and assume, that you totally agree, that protesters can beat the police when a democrat is in power.
so you still aren't answering the question I asked you over an hour ago.

I've deflected nothing, I'm just waiting for you to answer the question which was extraordinarily easy to answer

edit: I've just re-read your reply, it seems you another who can't read - I clearly stated it has nothing to do with Dem or Rep but is a police issue.
Last edited by Vegas Claret on Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:54 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:01 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 pm

There's one thing you need to understand about some people on here.

They cannot and will not accept that there are people in this world who intentionally put themselves in certain positions that may lead them into confrontation with the police.

I've been roundly mocked for refusing to sit in the CFS with my two teenage boys, as I didn't want them in there incase things got out of hand and I've clearly said if you've taken kids into that stand then it's down to you if something happens and harm comes to the kids.
There are also certain grounds I won't take them to watch games at for the same reason.
This user liked this post: KateR

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:11 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:01 pm
There's one thing you need to understand about some people on here.

They cannot and will not accept that there are people in this world who intentionally put themselves in certain positions that may lead them into confrontation with the police.

I've been roundly mocked for refusing to sit in the CFS with my two teenage boys, as I didn't want them in there incase things got out of hand and I've clearly said if you've taken kids into that stand then it's down to you if something happens and harm comes to the kids.
There are also certain grounds I won't take them to watch games at for the same reason.
I agree with that 100%

I said the same further up in a different post, but as usual, words get cherry picked and ignored to fit agenda's