Sky Sports Soccer pass

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Hendrickxz
Been Liked: 200 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Sky Sports Soccer pass

Post by Hendrickxz » Sun May 03, 2020 11:31 am

At the start of the season I forked out £200 for the Sky soccer pass, which gives you all Sky matches plus Sky Sports channels until the end of the season. Since March, of course, there ain't been any football at all and the stuff they have been putting on Sky Sports has been utter ********. I'd gladly have swapped for an Entertainment pass and a Cinema pass for the same period (would have been very handy under current lockdown) The only problems is that the buggers at Sky seem to have tweaked their systems so it is impossible to communicate with them via their website and emails go unanswered. I am just wondering is anythone else is in the same predicament and if they have made any headway with Sky.

Suppose it serves me right for dealing with the robbing swines. ;)

Jeremy_Bentham
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 78 times

Re: Sky Sports Soccer pass

Post by Jeremy_Bentham » Sun May 03, 2020 11:37 am

. may be missing something here but suggests Hendrickxz rings Sky.

Hendrickxz

Post by Hendrickxz » Sun May 03, 2020 11:46 am

Sorry, it's actually NOWTV Jeremy (part of Sky as I understand) and they are virtually impossible to contact at the moment.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6958 times
Has Liked: 1483 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 03, 2020 11:49 am

I gave my 30 day notice to cancel a in an attempt to get a better deal. Unfortunately I did this a couple of weeks before the lockdown started leaving myself in a bit of a pickle as I was about to be without Sky tv and most importantly broadband.

I went on the live chat, which isn't so much live chat as an ongoing conversation with a period of time between responses. As they were so busy I started the chat at 9am one morning and finally got it sorted by about 6pm. You can close your internet browser and pick up the conversation at your leisure so you should get it sorted in a day or two.

Ended up getting a better deal and paused sky sports payments for the forseeable.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 03, 2020 11:49 am

Just seen that it isn't sky which probably renders my last post useless.

Hendrickxz

Post by Hendrickxz » Sun May 03, 2020 11:57 am

Hi Rileybobs. It's the Sky arm which flogs shorter term passes for Sky services, but is equally difficult if not more so to deal with,. Their live chat has been shut down virtually since the start of the Corona crisis.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun May 03, 2020 11:59 am

Hendrickxz wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 11:57 am
Hi Rileybobs. It's the Sky arm which flogs shorter term passes for Sky services, but is equally difficult if not more so to deal with,. Their live chat has been shut down virtually since the start of the Corona crisis.
I'm guessing the chat is only available for certain issues. Try going through the 'I want to cancel' link, you can't cancel online so it should give you the option to chat to someone.