Dominic Cummings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 3:50 pm

Damo wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:42 pm
I've been on. I thought this place was bad. Did you see the guy who once did a podcast with bob mortimer get chased off there yesterday,? :lol:
Then you may be aware that the most interesting / egregious examples of Daily Mail “journalism” are often posted there for all to see, even folk without a DM subscription, or access to a works canteen.

Do you mean Andy whatsisname (profanityswan)? I didn’t see it, no. What was his alleged crime?

Twitter’s what you make of it, imo. Doesn’t take much curating to get the feed you want, be that politics (from whatever angle you prefer), sport, music, film/tv etc, jokes, or just plain old arguments. I suspect your Twitter feed looks pretty different from mine.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Damo wrote:
I've been on. I thought this place was bad. Did you see the guy who once did a podcast with bob mortimer get chased off there yesterday,? :lol:
The worlds a bad old place but if you navigate yourself around it intelligently you will find there is a lot more good stuff and enjoyment to be had

Unfortunately you do have to tread in dogsh*t from time to time :D
This user liked this post: Damo

Tall Paul
Been Liked: 2561 times
Has Liked: 690 times

Post by Tall Paul » Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Damo wrote:
When you say "once did a podcast" do you mean over a hundred times?

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:50 pm
Then you may be aware that the most interesting / egregious examples of Daily Mail “journalism” are often posted there for all to see, even folk without a DM subscription, or access to a works canteen.

Do you mean Andy whatsisname (profanityswan)? I didn’t see it, no. What was his alleged crime?

Twitter’s what you make of it, imo. Doesn’t take much curating to get the feed you want, be that politics (from whatever angle you prefer), sport, music, film/tv etc, jokes, or just plain old arguments. I suspect your Twitter feed looks pretty different from mine.
He posted a tweet to Michael Gove's wife (I think) stating (something along the lines of) he would pay good money to kick Gove in the ******** infront of his kids.

The defenders of free speech were up in arms, reporting him to twitter and the police, and the people who wanted a man jailed for teaching a pug to Seig Heil were (quite rightly) defending it as a bit of an unsavory joke
I found it all amusing anyway

My feed most consists of boxing commentators and Adidas enthusiasts

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 pm

This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed May 27, 2020 4:00 pm

Tall Paul wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 pm
When you say "once did a podcast" do you mean over a hundred times?
I don't know how many times he did the podcast
I'd never heard of him until yesterday

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Damo wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:59 pm
He posted a tweet to Michael Gove's wife (I think) stating (something along the lines of) he would pay good money to kick Gove in the ******** infront of his kids.

The defenders of free speech were up in arms, reporting him to twitter and the police, and the people who wanted a man jailed for teaching a pug to Seig Heil were (quite rightly) defending it as a bit of an unsavory joke
I found it all amusing anyway

My feed most consists of boxing commentators and Adidas enthusiasts
A bit much to post it direct to his wife if it mentioned their kids, imo, and I say that as a fan of the guy (despite being unable to remember his surname).

Sounds like a storm in a teacup, though. Reporting him to the police is laughable.

My feed is largely comedians, with a little bit of politics (UK and US) and football thrown in.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:29 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 pm
A bit much to post it direct to his wife if it mentioned their kids, imo, and I say that as a fan of the guy (despite being unable to remember his surname).

Sounds like a storm in a teacup, though. Reporting him to the police is laughable.

My feed is largely comedians, with a little bit of politics (UK and US) and football thrown in.
I suppose it depends on how you define storm in a tea cup and which side you support.
This sort of stuff is not on, especially as he freelances for the likes of the Guardian.
IMG_20200527_162729.jpg
IMG_20200527_162729.jpg (139.09 KiB) Viewed 3135 times

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Wed May 27, 2020 4:31 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:10 pm

I'd be happy to report him, having now seen the tweet.

Damo

Post by Damo » Wed May 27, 2020 4:42 pm

Bad taste yes.
A police matter?
Dont be daft
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 4:43 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:29 pm
I suppose it depends on how you define storm in a tea cup and which side you support.
This sort of stuff is not on, especially as he freelances for the likes of the Guardian.

IMG_20200527_162729.jpg
You get idiots and dickheads on all sides of a debate, and this is one of them. he has been reported to the police already and has already been dropped by many organisations - unlike DC...

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 pm

Damo wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:42 pm
Bad taste yes.
A police matter?
Dont be daft
If I shouted that to your wife in the street, would you think the same way?

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 pm

One thing that hasn't been mentioned much is the assertion from Boris Johnson that his eyesight has been affected by the virus. Clearly a lie when he magically produced a pair of specs during the press conference the other night in trying to defend Cummings.

Note the article from 2014 when he admits he's blind as a bat:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aI6cS4N72s
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Ashingtonclaret46
Been Liked: 1828 times
Has Liked: 2613 times

Post by Ashingtonclaret46 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:46 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:25 pm
You are aware that the actual polling being reported was conducted by a reputable polling company who have worked for the govt amongst others in this field

I have no time for the Daily Mail whether its supporting my viewpoint or against it but if you're gonna criticise them at least check your facts and have a go at them for something they've made up (it isn't hard to find) otherwise you just look like the very thing your having a go at.
Tell me where I have criticised the Daily Mail, I was merely thanking combat for putting his post on from the Daily Mail and how amusing it is to see that on a message board where all and sundry criticise the Daily Mail. I didn't need to check any facts because I was not the least bit interested in the content or where it had come from.

Still, I suppose that it gave you something else to pick up on and criticise so, as usual, I am very happy to help.

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 4:55 pm

Damo wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 3:18 pm
I think people keep mentioning brexit, because there seems to be a disproportionate number of remainers who are absolutely livid because the man who master minded brexit went on a car journey.
You must be able to see a link like the rest of us?
Well i was and still am an adamant brexiteer and i think he should go,i didn't vote to leave the EU and it's numerous unelected bureaucrats to then be run by an unelected bureaucrat,you must see the irony?

Now let's be honest i'm sure there is many remainers who have a beef with DC i'm not naive enough to not see the political game playing they all indulge in it.

But this is bigger than a run of the mill usual WM scandal,and what makes it worse is neither he or the PM will even show contrition for his actions.

If he'd have held his hands up at the press briefing and said sorry and he'd shown genuine regret he might have been able to ride the storm,but it's the arrogance that irks people more than anything,he behaves as though he's above the laws,and well our feckless yellow-bellied PM and cabinet continue to back him they'll carry on losing respect and votes,if you want a Labour government elected next time then he's a godsend.

What worries me more is all the time being wasted on this when the government should be 100% obsessed with how we're going to emerge from lockdown safely.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 4:45 pm
One thing that hasn't been mentioned much is the assertion from Boris Johnson that his eyesight has been affected by the virus. Clearly a lie when he magically produced a pair of specs during the press conference the other night in trying to defend Cummings.

Aye but Boris lying through his teeth is hardly news is it. It was virtually his full time job when he wrote his newspaper column.
I’d have been more surprised if he was telling the truth.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed May 27, 2020 5:21 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 1:38 pm
What I find really fascinating is this.

Only a matter of days ago all the lefty / remoaners were criticising the government for its "muddled message" its "lack of clarity" "what does that actually mean!?"

Miraculously, since the weekend the fog has apparently lifted and now those very same people are absolutely cock sure of the guidelines! They're suddenly crystal clear! There is now a communal unequivocal understanding of what the government said! We've even seen people quoting " defined at Section 1c " showing just how crystal clear the government's message was after all!

🤣😂😅😆🤣🤣
The stay at home message was fairly clear, but that got switched to “stay alert” - which isn’t clear, and is in fact nonsensical. Cummings broke the stay at home rule.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:23 pm

Quelle surprise the government won't produce the evidence well i'll be blown.

Johnson will not publish 'evidence' from Cummings
Labour's Meg Hillier asks the PM about whether he had seen the evidence about so-called "false" allegations by the media on Dominic Cummings.

The PM says: "I don't want to go into much more than I said..."

But Ms Hillier pushes again, saying it is a "simple yes or no question".

After Johnson says he has seen the evidence, she asks if it should be published or handed to the cabinet secretary.

Johnson says: "I would not be doing my job if I were now to shuffle this problem into the hands of officials... who are working flat out to deal with coronavirus.

"I know there is a great political interest in this and I totally understand the public indignation, but... I have said what I have said about the whole business and it would be much better if we could move on."

So much for accountability and transparency,put up our shut up Boris you're getting on my nerves now.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:31 pm

At last an admission that the UK wasn't prepared.

PM: 'Brutal reality' is we didn't learn from Sars or Mers

Jessica Parker

BBC political correspondent

Jeremy Hunt v Boris Johnson; remember that?

They were the final two in last year’s Conservative party leadership contest.

Mr Hunt, a former health secretary, asks about claims we’ve heard before that the UK was too slow on testing.

Amongst the PM’s responses he says the “brutal reality” is the country didn’t learn the lessons from Sars or Mers outbreaks.

Ministers have previously pushed back on claims that it was this government that really failed to get to grips with what was coming.

However senior figures have also talked about learning lessons in future.

And many people more broadly believe that a public inquiry is near-inevitable down the track.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 pm

I found this interesting he was non-committal on any tax rises,hmm!

Treasury committee chair Mel Stride asks if, given the PM has ruled out austerity, the country should expect a rise in taxes.

"You're just going to have to wait until the chancellor brings forward his proposals," replies Johnson.

Stride asks the question again and the PM says he wants to keep taxes "as low as we can" while investing in public services.

Sticking to all their manifesto pledges really!

Mel Stride also asked the PM if he will maintain the triple lock for pensions - a promise that was included in the Conservative manifesto.

"We are going to keep all our manifesto promises," replies Johnson.

Stride also asks if the government can guarantee there will be no rises in income tax or VAT.

"You know where my instincts lie," replies the prime minister.

Hardly an emphatic denial was it?

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Wed May 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Spijed wrote:

Not a lie, he's had laser eye surgery since then, as confirmed by Isabel Oakshott.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 578 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed May 27, 2020 5:37 pm

Tax rises are an absolute given after all this.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:37 pm
Tax rises are an absolute given after all this.
Exactly! so just be open about it the public aren't stupid they know this will have to paid for somehow,i know the PM can't go into detailed costings but at least give us a steer,then if and when it does happen it won't be a shock.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:43 pm

40 Tory MP''s now on record as wanting Cummings gone,this could descend into a bitter civil war.

More rumblings emerge on PM's top aide

Jessica Parker

BBC political correspondent

Conservative rumblings for Dominic Cummings to go had quietened down this morning.

So Number 10 might not be delighted to see that a couple more have emerged as this afternoon’s committee hearing takes place.

Mid Derbyshire’s Pauline Latham has posted that she has decided to make her view known to the PM that she thinks Cummings should resign.

And Giles Watling, who says he’s listening to the Liaison Committee, clearly isn’t convinced either.

The Clacton MP says he has also concluded that the chief aide should stand down, calling Cummings’ continued presence an “unwanted distraction”.

I’m just quickly doing the maths but that looks to put the total of Tory MPs who’ve publicly said it’s time for Dominic Cummings to go at around 40.

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed May 27, 2020 7:01 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:33 am
Just in case there is still confusion. The relevant paragraph that says that arranging childcare is this:

and that paragraph of the Vulnerable Groups Act 2006(3) says

I do not believe that portion of the Act was intended to say that you may leave the house to support a 70 year person but you may not leave the house to support a 69 year old person. IMO you can leave the house to support anyone who is a vulnerable person under the 2006 Act.
Agreed, I only looked at the vulnerable person definition as that's the bit you highlighted. I'm not familiar with the 2006 Act you linked but I can see how a child could be classed as vulnerable by reasons of age (I'm not really sure where the threshold would be but I can see a 4 year old could be captured by that).

It's interesting that a person can only leave the house to provide care or assistance not to seek or access care or assistance (other than in terms of public services or medical care). Is the point not that Cummings and his wife couldn't provide the care or assistance and the plan was for the sister to provide care? So if you're applying that clause it should be the sister travelling, not the person who is incapacitated.

Obviously the other issue, as you've repeatedly pointed out, is that it was statistically very unlikely that two people of that age would be incapacitated enough that they couldn't care for a child (and obviously this was matched by the reality) so there wasn't a likelihood that the care or assistance was required.

Of course there's also the comedy trip to the castle which isn't explained by any of the above.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 7:08 pm

Grumps wrote:
If I shouted that to your wife in the street, would you think the same way?
Not the same. He didn’t even @ her. It’s the equivalent of him saying it loudly in the pub to his mates.
This user liked this post: Damo

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:08 pm
Not the same. He didn’t even @ her. It’s the equivalent of him saying it loudly in the pub to his mates.
I think he quoted a tweet from her and made that statement. It is wrong and offensive and does no one any favours really. Most of it has been deleted now, there may be screenshots of the original exchange.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:08 pm
And if Dominic Cummings shouted it?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 pm
I think he quoted a tweet from her and made that statement. It is wrong and offensive and does no one any favours really. Most of it has been deleted now, there may be screenshots of the original exchange.
Fair enough. I stand corrected in that case. Happy to condemn the tweet. Not a police matter though.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 pm
I’m not sure what your point is. It still wouldn’t be the same as him tweeting it, although I believe I misunderstood and what Dawson did is a bit more like shouting at her in the street (see my post above).

Still an overreaction to report him to the police though.

Swizzlestick

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed May 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:17 pm
Acting on instinct.
These 3 users liked this post: Greenmile Zlatan Lord Beamish

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:28 pm
Fair enough. I stand corrected in that case. Happy to condemn the tweet. Not a police matter though.
That’s OK, we have a spectrum of values in life and we all see things differently, I just wanted to pass on what I knew about it.

Unfortunately for him it is now a police matter (I believe) as it has been reported.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Wed May 27, 2020 7:44 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 7:41 pm
That’s OK, we have a spectrum of values in life and we all see things differently, I just wanted to pass on what I knew about it.

Unfortunately for him it is now a police matter (I believe) as it has been reported.
I’m grateful for the extra info.

And I meant “shouldn’t be a police matter (imo)”. Presumably the police are obliged to look into it once it’s been reported.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:29 pm

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 8:38 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:29 pm
BBC rapped over the knuckles again https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52824508
We are heading more and more closer towards the Fox News world of the US with this current govt running the show.

It genuinely saddens me around what this country has become and yet there will lots of people jumping for joy thinking this is a blow against the bias #scummedia
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2344 times
Has Liked: 3164 times

Post by Paul Waine » Wed May 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Hi Zlatan, I enjoy a brewdog beer, though for me it's only there alcohol free range. Yes, Nanny State is one of my favourites.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3952 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:29 pm
BBC rapped over the knuckles again https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-52824508
It may be true. (I haven't looked for further articles), but it doesn't mention anything in the article about anyone rapping the BBC on the knuckles, does it?

Swizzlestick

Post by Swizzlestick » Wed May 27, 2020 8:44 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:41 pm
Hi Zlatan, I enjoy a brewdog beer, though for me it's only there alcohol free range. Yes, Nanny State is one of my favourites.
Highly recommend their other alcohol free option Punk AF too.
This user liked this post: Paul Waine

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 8:50 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:43 pm
It may be true. (I haven't looked for further articles), but it doesn't mention anything in the article about anyone rapping the BBC on the knuckles, does it?
Maitlis removed off newsnight for impartial criticism of Cummings.......

.......meanwhile

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Aren't both in the wrong surely BBC guidelines clearly state impartiality takes precedence over all else.

So either both should be disciplined or neither,

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2344 times
Has Liked: 3164 times

Post by Paul Waine » Wed May 27, 2020 8:57 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 pm
I found this interesting he was non-committal on any tax rises,hmm!

Treasury committee chair Mel Stride asks if, given the PM has ruled out austerity, the country should expect a rise in taxes.

"You're just going to have to wait until the chancellor brings forward his proposals," replies Johnson.

Stride asks the question again and the PM says he wants to keep taxes "as low as we can" while investing in public services.

Sticking to all their manifesto pledges really!

Mel Stride also asked the PM if he will maintain the triple lock for pensions - a promise that was included in the Conservative manifesto.

"We are going to keep all our manifesto promises," replies Johnson.

Stride also asks if the government can guarantee there will be no rises in income tax or VAT.

"You know where my instincts lie," replies the prime minister.

Hardly an emphatic denial was it?
Hi tiger, to be fair... (does anyone do "fair" these days?) today is not budget day. No PM would make any comments about budget matters before a budget - never mind when the immediate issue is what happens next in the "war against covid-19." Similarly, sticking to manifesto pledges is right for now. I guess we will all expect some changes, when the manifesto was published no one (not even DC ;) ) knew we would be experiencing a pandemic this year.

I remember when 2008 wfc "hit." One of Gordon Brown/Alastair Darling responses was temporarily cutting VAT to 15%. That wasn't in any manifesto. Neither were the income tax hikes that we announced in the 2009 budget.... to come into effect in 2010.

Let's see where we are with covid-19 and how the economy responds over the next few months. That's the time for budget planning.

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Wed May 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Even the most deep seated labour corbynites destroyed by Brexit and the election frothing at the mouth for Cummings to go and aroused by dreams of Johnson being overthrown must now be bored of this media circus.

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 9:04 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 pm
Aren't both in the wrong surely BBC guidelines clearly state impartiality takes precedence over all else.

So either both should be disciplined or neither,
Yes exactly but taking this decision as a yardstick there are likely to be hundreds of examples on both sides that have't been treated like this

The BBC gets battered by both extremes because it has shows and people on all sides of politics and on the whole is well balanced. There has to be room for intelligent journalism where opinion (alongside and with support of the facts) is valuable and doesn't compromise the BBCs impartiality

This stinks of trying to help shut down the Cummings story which is far more impartial than the opening segment Maitlis presented on Newsnight

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 9:12 pm

Newsnight editor stating this was just part of a natural rotation and not linked to the BBC article. If this is true and there is no reason to doubt it I gladly take back my previous comments and Im thankful this is nothing more sinister

Still dont agree with the BBC findings but in the scheme of things its pretty much irrelevant and I can live with that

Edit: She was scheduled to be the presenter tonight and she said so last night but think I'll wait a little after initially jumping the gun before suggesting foul play again

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 pm

There is clearly foul play, but no one is allowed to say it are they...

Devils_Advocate

Post by Devils_Advocate » Wed May 27, 2020 9:20 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:18 pm
There is clearly foul play, but no one is allowed to say it are they...
It does sound that way but I'll wait for a bit more info whilst the Newsnight editor is outright denying it

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 857 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by scouseclaret » Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm

We should all be very worried about the government’s blatant attempts to control the media.

On Monday they offered up an unelected official for a press conference, who then served up a fairy story which didn’t bear the mildest scrutiny. They’ve since used it to try and shut down the debate on the basis of “you heard what he said,that’s the end of it,” even though a) everyone knows it was a pack of lies, and b) he admitted at least 3 breaches of the lockdown rules anyway!

Then Emily Maitlis gets banned for telling it how it is. This is, at best, Trumpist, and at worst, Stalinist.the beginning of the end of free speech in this country.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Wed May 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Full fact take on the recent events

https://fullfact.org/health/dominic-cum ... own-rules/

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 772 times
Has Liked: 1426 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:09 pm

I like him.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Wed May 27, 2020 10:11 pm

scouseclaret wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm
This is... at worst, Stalinist.the beginning of the end of free speech in this country.
Jesus Christ, mate, don't say things like that. It's a shambles of a situation, but come on.