Dominic Cummings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Re: Dominic Cummings

Post by Grumps » Thu May 28, 2020 2:19 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:11 pm
So you think anyone not in government should have to resign their job if they break lockdown?
Never said that
There's pages and pages on here about Cummings should have found someone closer to home to look after his 4yr old child, I'll guess you even took part in the lengthy discussions
I suggest the Kinnocks could have found someone closer to deliver their shopping, you dismiss it in a sentence, probably doesn't fit the agenda

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Thu May 28, 2020 2:23 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:19 pm
Never said that
There's pages and pages on here about Cummings should have found someone closer to home to look after his 4yr old child, I'll guess you even took part in the lengthy discussions
I suggest the Kinnocks could have found someone closer to deliver their shopping, you dismiss it in a sentence, probably doesn't fit the agenda
I’m saying it’s not relevant to this discussion, but if you insist, yes they should.

And if you want to insist on absolute equality for anyone in anyway involved in politics, Kinnock should resign too.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by Spiral » Thu May 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Inevitable, really. A few quotes from this article...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... sf-twitter
People are breaking lockdown rules and using the actions of Boris Johnson's special adviser - Dominic Cummings - as an excuse, a senior police commissioner has said.

David Jamieson, the West Midlands police and crime commissioner, said members of the public were telling officers "if it is okay for Cummings, it is okay for us".

And as the prime minister continued to back his adviser - who has insisted he acted within the rules and refused to apologise - Mr Jamieson said the scandal was making the jobs of police more difficult.

He said people were also telling officers "it looks like there is one rule for us and another rule for the people in No 10 Downing Street". Mr Jamieson said if the rules are flexible and open to interpretation then it makes it "almost impossible" for police to do their job effectively.

He told BBC Radio 4's The World At One: "What the police are now saying to me is they are getting quite a push back, not just from some of the younger people who previously where saying why can't I play football, why can't I go out in the streets? They're getting push backs from other generations of people as well.

"Now that is a bad sign, showing that confidence in the rules, confidence in government and thereby the police's ability to enforce it has been undermined very much in the last few days."

Sky News' policing commentator Graham Wettone said the furore had "clearly made things more difficult". "Police have increasingly been relying on the engage, explain and encourage aspects of their guidance around lockdown restrictions and have been using enforcement measures very much as a last resort," he said. "The effectiveness of that approach can depend on a certain amount of goodwill between officers and the public, so if people believe a government adviser is applying their own interpretation to the lockdown regulations, then that's potentially going to create problems."

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 2:42 pm

Spiral wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:35 pm
Inevitable, really. A few quotes from this article...

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... sf-twitter
TBF some people were breaching the rules before the Cummings episode,however i agree it doesn't help matters when the perception is it's one law for the elite,and one rule for the rest,and as always it's the police who're at the coal face dealing with the problem.

This doesn't bode well as we move into the next phase which will ultimately depend on the public trusting the government for it to be successful.

Once that trust is broken it's a damn sight harder to regain.

This is why DC actions are so harmful,and the government's reactions hardly inspire confidence amongst the populace.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm

mdd2 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:34 pm
Boris seems to have more balls than N Sturgeon whose medic too did not break social distancing so IMP no need to resign
I think you are confusing the words balls and honourable.

Nicola Sturgeon understood the public ramifications of, those giving the message, flaunting the 'rules'.

PM Johnson only understands what is good for PM Johnson.

Cummings just tells him what to think.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:42 pm
TBF some people were breaching the rules before the Cummings episode,however i agree it doesn't help matters when the perception is it's one law for the elite,and one rule for the rest,and as always it's the police who're at the coal face dealing with the problem.

This doesn't bode well as we move into the next phase which will ultimately depend on the public trusting the government for it to be successful.

Once that trust is broken it's a damn sight harder to regain.

This is why DC actions are so harmful,and the government's reactions hardly inspire confidence amongst the populace.
If someone decides to break the lockdown rules, just because Cummings did, you have to question their intelligence.

Lord Beamish
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 2881 times

Post by Lord Beamish » Thu May 28, 2020 2:56 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm
If someone decides to break the lockdown rules, just because Cummings did, you have to question their intelligence.
Should we therefore question the intelligence of Her Majesty’s Government’s most senior advisor?

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3842 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Thu May 28, 2020 2:59 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:01 pm
If you think my dislike of Cummings and what he did is related to Brexit, you’re mistaken. I can’t abide someone like Cummings seeming themselves to be above the law, that is what I have an issue with.

He’s a liar and a charlatan and he’s also pulling all the strings, our democracy is in jeopardy but that’s OK for some people.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, most sane people don't give a crap about any of the political/medical lot and where they have driven or scuttled someone. We have far more important things going on

The media won't let it go because of Brexit. They keep reminding the sheep about it, to keep their agenda going.

Don't fall for it.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Thu May 28, 2020 3:02 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 12:58 pm
Have Durham Police put this into perspective? Justified in travelling to Durham, a minor breach travelling to Barnard Castle that warrants no further action.

(According to Guardian report of Telegraph report)
Not the best example re: Cummings

In a statement, Scotland Yard said it was committed to supporting "adherence to the government guidance".

But it added: "It is clear in this case that whilst this behaviour is plainly disappointing, Prof Ferguson has accepted that he made an error of judgment and has taken responsibility for that.

"We therefore do not intend to take any further action."

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Thu May 28, 2020 3:03 pm

Lord Beamish wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:56 pm
Should we therefore question the intelligence of Her Majesty’s Government’s most senior advisor?
For thinking the Barnard Castle trip was a good idea? Yes.
But if you go and hug your grandchildren just because Cummings did that trip, then you're as thick as pig shite
This user liked this post: mdd2

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:04 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:52 pm
I think you are confusing the words balls and honourable.

Nicola Sturgeon understood the public ramifications of, those giving the message, flaunting the 'rules'.

PM Johnson only understands what is good for PM Johnson.

Cummings just tells him what to think.
A flavour of the feeling towards Johnson in Scotland https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... -22095240

This is the point i was making earlier if the Scottish electorate feel their views are being ignored they will take the plunge and vote yes next time the referendum :?: emerges.

Even i'm having thoughts about voting yes,and i would consider myself a staunch unionist,if Boris doesn't wake up he'll be responsible for the break-up of the UK.

Even in Scottish Tory circles many are attempting to distance themselves from his sh**storm of a government. And i can't say i blame them TBH.

In contrast Nicola Sturgeon is enjoying record approval ratings and the SNP could well be heading for an outright majority in next year's Holyrood Elections.
This user liked this post: IanMcL

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6340 times
Has Liked: 8654 times

Post by IanMcL » Thu May 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Thu May 28, 2020 3:10 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:59 pm
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, most sane people don't give a crap about any of the political/medical lot and where they have driven or scuttled someone. We have far more important things going on

The media won't let it go because of Brexit. They keep reminding the sheep about it, to keep their agenda going.

Don't fall for it.
I’ll acknowledge that there are elements who won’t let it drop because of Brexit, but the majority of commentators and people are alike me in that there is a real fear for democracy here.
This user liked this post: tiger76

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 28, 2020 3:10 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:

Don't fall for it.
Its you who is the outlier still obsessed by Brexit and thinking everything that goes on has some kind of hidden agenda between Brexiteers and Remainers

For the rest of us we realise we are in the middle of a health and economic crisis that is killing people and to beat it we need a govt that shows good leadership, honesty and integrity and we need as much of the public as possible to have faith in this govt and follow its instruction no matter how difficult it is to our personal circumstances.

Take down the Farage poster from your bedroom wall and free yourself from being a one trick Brexit 'bedwetter' for the rest of your life
These 4 users liked this post: tiger76 Greenmile Anonymous longsidepies

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:11 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm
I never said it was justified and i'd agree it's stupid,but this is why top ranking officials have to be seen to be squeaky clean.

And that applies to whichever party or organisation they're representing,hence why some have had to fall on their sword,not just in the UK but in various countries worldwide.

For some reason unknown to many Dominic Cummings is above any such considerations.even if his actions have made the government's task much harder in retaining the trust of the masses.,

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu May 28, 2020 3:12 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:

Don't fall for it.
Including the Daily Mail and The Star, those notorious anti-Brexit papers.

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:39 pm
Any idea when the "newspapers" that claimed DC went back and forth to Durham . Will publish their embarrassing retraction and apologise for misleading their gullible ,easily lead left wing readership!?

See AndrewJB , look how easy it is !

😉
Probably when Johnson releases the evidence that shows it was false. He was asked to release it yesterday but refused so it's pretty difficult to confirm whether it is true or not.

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 1:48 pm
No, because they carry different sentences. In both the Ferguson and Cummings cases the ‘sentence’ would be the same, a £60 fine.
So an MP who drops litter should immediately resign? Doing 25mph in a 20 the same as 90mph on a motorway?

Also the punishment isn’t the same, you are confusing the offer to discharge by way of an FPN with the level of sentencing

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Thu May 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Devils_Advocate wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:10 pm
Its you who is the outlier still obsessed by Brexit and thinking everything that goes on has some kind of hidden agenda between Brexiteers and Remainers

For the rest of us we realise we are in the middle of a health and economic crisis that is killing people and to beat it we need a govt that shows good leadership, honesty and integrity and we need as much of the public as possible to have faith in this govt and follow its instruction no matter how difficult it is to our personal circumstances.

Take down the Farage poster from your bedroom wall and free yourself from being a one trick Brexit 'bedwetter' for the rest of your life
I think you're on FB.

Our local MP last night.

https://www.facebook.com/11030114375449 ... 140448794/

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu May 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm
So an MP who drops litter should immediately resign? Doing 25mph in a 20 the same as 90mph on a motorway?

Also the punishment isn’t the same, you are confusing the offer to discharge by way of an FPN with the level of sentencing
Equating dropping litter to the importance of being seen to follow the rules your government has set during a public health crisis comparable are they?

Yes, doing 25 in a 20 zone and 90 on the motorway are broadly comparable.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:28 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:12 pm
Including the Daily Mail and The Star, those notorious anti-Brexit papers.
You omitted that well-known Europhile Daily Express https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... it-resign

I wasn't aware there was a petition on the go,and it's attracting plenty of signatures.

Growing discontent amongst Conservative MP'S to boot https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... to-resign

Of course unlike Dominic Cummings they'll have to face the electorate sooner or later,and unlike him they can be removed from their jobs.

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu May 28, 2020 3:29 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:18 pm
Equating dropping litter to the importance of being seen to follow the rules your government has set during a public health crisis comparable are they?

Yes, doing 25 in a 20 zone and 90 on the motorway are broadly comparable.
That’s your logic @12.48. The “punishment” for littering is more severe than for breaching Covid regulations, therefore it must be more serious.

Cummings made an unnecessary car journey. Have you written to Keir demanding that all Labour MPs who have breached the rules resign or at least have the Whip removed?

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:31 pm

aggi wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:15 pm
Probably when Johnson releases the evidence that shows it was false. He was asked to release it yesterday but refused so it's pretty difficult to confirm whether it is true or not.
Does it exist? surely in this modern world it shouldn't be hard to verify and publish it online.

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu May 28, 2020 3:34 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:11 pm
I never said it was justified and i'd agree it's stupid,but this is why top ranking officials have to be seen to be squeaky clean.

And that applies to whichever party or organisation they're representing,hence why some have had to fall on their sword,not just in the UK but in various countries worldwide.

For some reason unknown to many Dominic Cummings is above any such considerations.even if his actions have made the government's task much harder in retaining the trust of the masses.,
His actions haven’t made it much harder, the reporting, commentating and political attacks have made it much harder.

Cummings went for a non essential drive in his car - hardly a headline never mind the circus we have had.
This user liked this post: summitclaret

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu May 28, 2020 3:35 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:29 pm
That’s your logic @12.48. The “punishment” for littering is more severe than for breaching Covid regulations, therefore it must be more serious.

Cummings made an unnecessary car journey. Have you written to Keir demanding that all Labour MPs who have breached the rules resign or at least have the Whip removed?
No mate, I haven’t written to the PM either. But I’ve already said above in reply to Grumps that all politicians who break the rules should all be treated the same.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4241 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu May 28, 2020 3:37 pm

Grumps wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:03 pm
For thinking the Barnard Castle trip was a good idea? Yes.
But if you go and hug your grandchildren just because Cummings did that trip, then you're as thick as pig shite
There are a lot of people this country who are “as thick as pig shite”, unfortunately.

My view is that they (along with everyone they may come into contact with) don’t deserve to catch a potentially fatal virus just because they’re thick, and therefore the govt and it’s advisors should consider how thick people are going to react to the messages they’re giving us. Perhaps you disagree.

Maybe this whole thing is just Cummings taking on the advice of that eugenicist he ended up hiring a few months back.

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu May 28, 2020 3:37 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:35 pm
No mate, I haven’t written to the PM either. But I’ve already said above in reply to Grumps that all politicians who break the rules should all be treated the same.
They have been. They all thought they weren’t breaking the rules, they have all been spoken to so that should be the end of the matter, for everyone.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:37 pm
They have been. They all thought they weren’t breaking the rules, they have all been spoken to so that should be the end of the matter, for everyone.
Well apart from the scientist working for the government who had to resign of course.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:34 pm
His actions haven’t made it much harder, the reporting, commentating and political attacks have made it much harder.

Cummings went for a non essential drive in his car - hardly a headline never mind the circus we have had.
If the Tories want to protect Cummings that's their choice,and when the public boot them out of office next time that's their choice.

Keir Starmer's bang on it's undermining the government's central message,but apparently that doesn't matter so long as Dom is kept in post.

'We risk losing control of the rules' over Cummings - Starmer
Reacting to the findings from Durham Police, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said he was worried the public may decide not to stick to lockdown rules following the row.

"The most important thing here is not these technical issues," he told BBC Look North.

"The problem is that by not dealing with Cummings in a strong way the PM has not only showed himself to be weak... But more importantly what I’m worried about is that people might think - well, if Cummings doesn’t have to abide by the rules, why do I have to?

"Then you’re on a slippery slope. The real risk here is that we lose control of the rules."

aggi

Post by aggi » Thu May 28, 2020 3:43 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:31 pm
Does it exist? surely in this modern world it shouldn't be hard to verify and publish it online.
Well Johnson says he has seen it but he refuses to publish it or pass it to the cabinet secretary.

I guess maybe he's planning on doing things in chronological order and will release it after the Russia report ...

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:

Yep - if only our media were more like North Korea’s then this wouldn’t be a problem

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Thu May 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Burnley Ace wrote:

Clearly missing the point. The bloke has been key in making decisions that we have all been expected (correctly) to follow, and breaches those same rules. All this deflection about litter and speeding or theft is irrelevant. The relevance is that he should not have left his house, and once in Durham should not have visited a castle and on his return should not retrospectively change a blog to support a manufactured argument in his defence and yet in the defence of Brexit (for some) he is untouchable - that’s my issue with him
This user liked this post: longsidepies

mdd2
Been Liked: 1665 times
Has Liked: 700 times

Post by mdd2 » Thu May 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Easy option is to sack as we see time and time again. There are occasions when sacking is the correct way but not asking for resignations is harder than asking for them hence having balls
You clearly disagree but hey what the hell. The biggest issue is not going to the beach or walking from John O'Groats to Lands End it is not keeping to social distancing and neither Cummings nor the scottish doctor put anyone in danger. Fergusson put himself and his GF at risk.
Anyway when is the City game?

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Thu May 28, 2020 3:53 pm

mdd2 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Easy option is to sack as we see time and time again. There are occasions when sacking is the correct way but not asking for resignations is harder than asking for them hence having balls
You clearly disagree but hey what the hell. The biggest issue is not going to the beach or walking from John O'Groats to Lands End it is not keeping to social distancing and neither Cummings nor the scottish doctor put anyone in danger. Fergusson put himself and his GF at risk.
Anyway when is the City game?
He did, he claimed he had to take his son to hospital with his wife (who coincidentally did not mention that in her article on the matter) into a region that had not been badly affected at that time. For all we know, he was someone who transmitted the virus to the North East from the hotbed that was London - that's the point!

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Thu May 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Don’t forget the bit where he drove his family 30 miles “to test his eyesight”. I’d feel like my life was in danger if I was in that car!

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Thu May 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Or when he went back into work after his wife came down with Covid symptoms - far more dangerous than Ferguson's actions IMO

Quickenthetempo

Post by Quickenthetempo » Thu May 28, 2020 4:02 pm

These 5 users liked this post: Zlatan tiger76 Devils_Advocate GodIsADeeJay81 longsidepies

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Thu May 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 4:02 pm
genius :D

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Thu May 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Let us assume that Cummings was telling the truth and he genuinely felt it was right and proper to load his wife and son in the car and drive them both to Barnard Castle whilst he was concerned that a virus may have impaired his vision. Ok just let that sink in. Never mind trying to score political points or whatever. Here is a person who has been entrusted with advising our Prime Minister and his Cabinet at the very highest level. Let that sink in.

Ladies and Gents, boys and girls, I wouldn't let this guy be an adviser on the Sooty and Sweep show let alone Government. An Advisor, he needs a Carer.

tiger76

Post by tiger76 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:31 pm

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Thu May 28, 2020 5:11 pm

Screenshot_20200528-170839_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200528-170839_Twitter.jpg (757.16 KiB) Viewed 2875 times
So if he didnt break the rules, and it's not about Brexit, or because he's a Tory, then what is all the fuss about?
Some of you are being dishonest
https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/12 ... 45280?s=19

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Thu May 28, 2020 5:18 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:11 pm
Screenshot_20200528-170839_Twitter.jpg
So if he didnt break the rules, and it's not about Brexit, or because he's a Tory, then what is all the fuss about?
because Damo, unlike you, I have my own mind and I can understand that he did breach the rules and it is something to be concerned about

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu May 28, 2020 5:18 pm

Damo wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:11 pm
But the point is many people have suffered despite sticking religiously to the rules.

Would you still fine people if they deliberately drove to Barnard castle?

Burnley Ace

Post by Burnley Ace » Thu May 28, 2020 5:20 pm

martin_p wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 pm
Well apart from the scientist working for the government who had to resign of course.
He’s not a politician which was the group that had been referred to

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Spijed wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:18 pm
But the point is many people have suffered despite sticking religiously to the rules.

Would you still fine people if they deliberately drove to Barnard castle?
I wouldn't fine anyone for deliberately driving anywhere.
Not Cummings, not Kinnock, not Joe Public.
Had we had a proper lockdown, where people were not nipping to asda every 5 minutes, or shopping for lazy spa's at B&M's or whatever then I might have been a bit more in favour of dishing fines out

Damo

Post by Damo » Thu May 28, 2020 5:30 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:18 pm
because Damo, unlike you, I have my own mind and I can understand that he did breach the rules and it is something to be concerned about
Not sure breaching some rules in a guy off the internets mind is a sackable offence, in any profession though pal

keith1879
Been Liked: 262 times
Has Liked: 363 times

Post by keith1879 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:35 pm

Well it's fairly obvious that Patrick Vallance and Chris Whitty have refused to support Cummings.

GodIsADeeJay81
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 9:17 am
of course he could have been misleading people when he said that, and to be fair most people say things in job interviews for example to make sure they get the job - it doesn't mean that they actually mean it...

That said it's not something I've ever heard or read though so if you have any links to references to that it would be interesting to read, ta.
I'll have to dig out the exact quote.

Worth a read though, he does say he wants to make himself less important over the next year and basically redundant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dominiccum ... irdos/amp/

GodIsADeeJay81
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:53 pm
He did, he claimed he had to take his son to hospital with his wife (who coincidentally did not mention that in her article on the matter) into a region that had not been badly affected at that time. For all we know, he was someone who transmitted the virus to the North East from the hotbed that was London - that's the point!
Didn't he say the other day that his wife took their son to hospital and he stayed at the cottage they were staying at?

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Thu May 28, 2020 5:40 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 5:36 pm
I'll have to dig out the exact quote.

Worth a read though, he does say he wants to make himself less important over the next year and basically redundant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dominiccum ... irdos/amp/
And wasn't one of the assorted weirdos he employed very keen on eugenics?

Roll back a few decades... :(