Marcus Rashford

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1184 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Re: Marcus Rashford

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:24 pm
I’ve been into schools in deprived areas of the north west and when you see some of the kids who you know have got big problems at home eat at breakfast clubs you know that they are very hungry and they are not being fed properly at home. It’s especially visible on a Monday morning when they have had a weekend of being deprived of regular meals.
I wouldn't necessarily say there are starving & being deprived of regular meals, it's more due to the fact that there being fed S**t the amount I see bunking off school thru the week & on weekdays at McDonald's & other fast food outlets snacking away like there's no tomorrow, it's not the lack of food it's what the food is that's the problem, it's easier to bung children a fiver or whatever & leave them to it than prepare a salad or cook a nutritional meal.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:47 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:28 pm
I wouldn't necessarily say there are starving & being deprived of regular meals, it's more due to the fact that there being fed S**t the amount I see bunking off school thru the week & on weekdays at McDonald's & other fast food outlets snacking away like there's no tomorrow, it's not the lack of food it's what the food is that's the problem, it's easier to bung children a fiver or whatever & leave them to it than prepare a salad or cook a nutritional meal.
With all due respect you are absolutely wrong...in terms of the schools and children I am referring to. Why you think you can comment on what I have seen and who I have spoken to I’m not sure.

In terms of your other comments re McDonald’s, bunking off etc I am not doubting what you have seen or experienced. It’s little or no different to kids skiving off school and spending their dinner money on a bag of chips like they did in the 1970s and 80s....and no doubt before that time too.

Making a sweeping generalisation that this is why all (or even most) kids are hungry when they turn up at school is pretty much in line with a lot of your other daft and unfounded theories you have posted on this board.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:01 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:47 pm
With all due respect you are absolutely wrong...in terms of the schools and children I am referring to. Why you think you can comment on what I have seen and who I have spoken to I’m not sure.

In terms of your other comments re McDonald’s, bunking off etc I am not doubting what you have seen or experienced. It’s little or no different to kids skiving off school and spending their dinner money on a bag of chips like they did in the 1970s and 80s....and no doubt before that time too.

Making a sweeping generalisation that this is why all (or even most) kids are hungry when they turn up at school is pretty much in line with a lot of your other daft and unfounded theories you have posted on this board.
I've seen it with my own 2 eyes kids binging on burgers & dressed in school uniform past the usual conventional break times, unless I'm hallucinating or imagining it it's true, kids (not all but most) eat plenty but are eating the wrong types of food. We should be addressing this problem & the other problem will be insignificant or lesser of a problem.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:06 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:01 pm
I've seen it with my own 2 eyes kids binging on burgers & dressed in school uniform past the usual conventional break times, unless I'm hallucinating or imagining it it's true, kids (not all but most) eat plenty but are eating the wrong types of food. We should be addressing this problem & the other problem will be insignificant or lesser of a problem.
I just said I am not doubting what you have seen. And I said that had been going on for decades too.
But that is different to what I am saying.
I’m not going to engage with you on this further so I’d rather you not reply (but it’s up to you if you do so don’t take offence please)

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:16 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:24 pm
I’ve been into schools in deprived areas of the north west and when you see some of the kids who you know have got big problems at home eat at breakfast clubs you know that they are very hungry and they are not being fed properly at home. It’s especially visible on a Monday morning when they have had a weekend of being deprived of regular meals.
If you don't wish to acknowledge the fact that some are obese but "are very hungry & they are not being fed properly at home" fair enough no offence taken.

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Rashford lunch box for every child in the UK, what do you say?

"Those who prefer tripe, you go and stand in the queue over there". :-)

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:51 pm

Pstotto wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:34 pm
Rashford lunch box for every child in the UK, what do you say?

"Those who prefer tripe, you go and stand in the queue over there". :-)
Or log into uptheclarets

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:24 am

I think you're Neil Oliver.

On second thoughts no.

It's not Nick Irzina, is it?