Madeleine McCann

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2216 times
Has Liked: 2204 times

Re: Madeleine McCann

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:59 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:52 pm
All a conspiracy theory is, is a different opinion to your own.
Not if that opinion is patently absurd.
This user liked this post: Darnhill Claret

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Is must be that time again where the McCanns need their fund topped up.
This user liked this post: Steve1956

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:52 pm
All a conspiracy theory is, is a different opinion to your own.
Different and more sinister.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:06 pm
Is must be that time again where the McCanns need their fund topped up.
Or maybe it's just in the news again because the net is closing on the prime suspect?

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:58 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 pm
Or maybe it's just in the news again because the net is closing on the prime suspect?
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? as sherlock Holmes once stated, some of the Portuguese police & authorities investigating the disappearance/abduction have always doubted & been highly suspicious that she was ever abducted, people in more of a better position than anyone on here to comment & be aware of the facts.
This user liked this post: Quicknick

dsr
Been Liked: 4569 times
Has Liked: 2259 times

Post by dsr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:05 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:58 pm
when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth? as sherlock Holmes once stated, some of the Portuguese police & authorities investigating the disappearance/abduction have always doubted & been highly suspicious that she was ever abducted, people in more of a better position than anyone on here to comment & be aware of the facts.
Are you saying that it would have been impossible for a stranger who had been casing the area for weeks to find a hiding place for the body, but a distraught couple who didn't know the area and hadn't got a car could do it in an hour?

arise_sir_charge
Been Liked: 1768 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by arise_sir_charge » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Same police that also have an ulterior motive having made a complete arse of the immediate aftermath.
These 2 users liked this post: Darnhill Claret huw.Y.WattfromWare

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:15 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:05 pm
Are you saying that it would have been impossible for a stranger who had been casing the area for weeks to find a hiding place for the body, but a distraught couple who didn't know the area and hadn't got a car could do it in an hour?
I'm saying nothing seems to add up, it's more preferable & plausible to believe that a professional couple made a terrible mistake which cost the young girl her life & then attempted to conceal the body, than some random child abductor just happening to be at the exact apartment at the same time & even more fortuitously to encounter her alone banking on the parents going out for the evening, so it's preplanned & the perpetrator has no previous track record, come on see things for what there are!

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:25 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:15 pm
I'm saying nothing seems to add up, it's more preferable & plausible to believe that a professional couple made a terrible mistake which cost the young girl her life & then attempted to conceal the body, than some random child abductor just happening to be at the exact apartment at the same time & even more fortuitously to encounter her alone banking on the parents going out for the evening, so it's preplanned & the perpetrator has no previous track record, come on see things for what there are!
It wasn’t the first night she’d been left alone though. Quite plausible someone spotted the trend, followed their behaviour and took a chance. Especially in what was known to be a family resort.

In fact that’s far more plausible than the McCann’s being responsible for the death and being able to conceal the evidence and the body in a foreign resort they’d not previously visited.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:50 pm

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:25 pm
It wasn’t the first night she’d been left alone though. Quite plausible someone spotted the trend, followed their behaviour and took a chance. Especially in what was known to be a family resort.

In fact that’s far more plausible than the McCann’s being responsible for the death and being able to conceal the evidence and the body in a foreign resort they’d not previously visited.
Possibly, we'll never know for sure, remember though it wasn't the first 24hrs within the resort, ample time to know & discover quiet spots existed so it's not as if the McCann's were in a alien & strange place, throughout the duration prior it's safe to assume they wasn't anchored in a fixed spot & did move about on walks & drives. The suggestion you seem to be offering is that the offender was a first timer or somebody very proficient at child abduction to be monitoring parental movement before striking, which also would increase the awareness aspect as being in situ waiting for the opportunity, but also more likely to be caught certainly seen, dismissing my random suggestion.

dsr

Post by dsr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:50 pm
Possibly, we'll never know for sure, remember though it wasn't the first 24hrs within the resort, ample time to know & discover quiet spots existed so it's not as if the McCann's were in a alien & strange place, throughout the duration prior it's safe to assume they wasn't anchored in a fixed spot & did move about on walks & drives. The suggestion you seem to be offering is that the offender was a first timer or somebody very proficient at child abduction to be monitoring parental movement before striking, which also would increase the awareness aspect as being in situ waiting for the opportunity, but also more likely to be caught certainly seen, dismissing my random suggestion.
Well, it's unlikely they went on drives unless they were stealing cars as well. They didn't have a car.

I am making a suggestion that the abductor was either a first time offender or else someone who had done it before. Well spotted. That's one that Sherlock never did quote. :) I suppose what you are suggesting is that no-one could ever successfully abduct a child and therefore it must be the parents.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8485 times
Has Liked: 18201 times

Post by Bosscat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:34 pm

I would be very worried if some on here ever went on Jury Duty.... 🤣🤣🤣
These 4 users liked this post: Corky Danieljwaterhouse Darnhill Claret Quicknick

Dyched
Been Liked: 1922 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Sure I read recently it’s thought someone who worked within the complex gave a tip off that the parents eat at such and such a time. Wether that’s true I don’t know, but would have thought that’s a pretty common thing to happen.

Danieljwaterhouse
Been Liked: 308 times
Has Liked: 350 times

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:43 pm

Bosscat wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:34 pm
I would be very worried if some on here ever went on Jury Duty.... 🤣🤣🤣
For this exact reason the legal system is examining the future viability of jury’s made up of the ‘general’ public.

There’s a lack of confidence that the next generation and the one after that can provide a ‘safe’ and ‘secure’ verdict when faced with the evidence.

I think we will see public juries disappear in the next ten years.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:48 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:28 pm
Well, it's unlikely they went on drives unless they were stealing cars as well. They didn't have a car.

I am making a suggestion that the abductor was either a first time offender or else someone who had done it before. Well spotted. That's one that Sherlock never did quote. :) I suppose what you are suggesting is that no-one could ever successfully abduct a child and therefore it must be the parents.
I'm suggesting any potential abductor monitoring the parental movements for a set period of time would likely have form for that kind of thing, & again more likely would be exposed in situ waiting for the opportunity, I was under the impression the McCann's had access to a hire vehicle, let's be honest gaining access to a vehicle wouldn't be an herculean task, I don't buy the super smooth child abductor operator story who lies in wait & somehow avoids any detection whilst being exposed.

dsr

Post by dsr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:48 pm
I'm suggesting any potential abductor monitoring the parental movements for a set period of time would likely have form for that kind of thing, & again more likely would be exposed in situ waiting for the opportunity, I was under the impression the McCann's had access to a hire vehicle, let's be honest gaining access to a vehicle wouldn't be an herculean task, I don't buy the super smooth child abductor operator story who lies in wait & somehow avoids any detection whilst being exposed.
They hired a car three days after the abduction. Part of the police's case against them was that this hire car had a hair or something from Madeline in the boot, from which the police concluded that the McCanns had dug the body up from it's foolproof hiding place and put it into another foolproof hiding place while being watches by the police and the world's press. The idea that it might have come from Madeline's clothes or toys was apparently considered less likely - or not at all. I have no doubt you would be with the police on that one.

Apart from stealing a car, how do you get a car in a foreign country without leaving a trail? Do hire car companies let their cars out for cash in hand, nod and wink, we don't need to know who you are or where you live, and if you murder a child we'll turn a blind eye? Explain the mechanism of this non-herculean task please.

There are very few people out at large who have "form" for kidnapping and murdering children. People with form for that sort of thing tend to get prison sentences.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5551 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Fair play to Jakubclaret, whatever the subject he never disappoints.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret Rileybobs

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:08 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 pm
They hired a car three days after the abduction. Part of the police's case against them was that this hire car had a hair or something from Madeline in the boot, from which the police concluded that the McCanns had dug the body up from it's foolproof hiding place and put it into another foolproof hiding place while being watches by the police and the world's press. The idea that it might have come from Madeline's clothes or toys was apparently considered less likely - or not at all. I have no doubt you would be with the police on that one.

Apart from stealing a car, how do you get a car in a foreign country without leaving a trail? Do hire car companies let their cars out for cash in hand, nod and wink, we don't need to know who you are or where you live, and if you murder a child we'll turn a blind eye? Explain the mechanism of this non-herculean task please.

There are very few people out at large who have "form" for kidnapping and murdering children. People with form for that sort of thing tend to get prison sentences.
You don't necessarily need a vehicle to transport a child anywhere, 2 adults carrying a young child I should imagine will be manageable, the police will have a database I should imagine again for any possible suspects, if the offender was monitoring the movements suggesting at least a couple of days to enable the Intel & facilitate all the research, would CCTV & profiling at least unearth anything positive towards identification, seems to be a ghost of a expertise professional child abductor at play here. Regarding the hire vehicle post abduction & dismissing the vehicle transportational option you are 100% reliant on the McCann's telling the truth & the accuracy of when the first alarm was raised, everything so far hinges upon the McCann's account & isn't supported by any logical evidential means, the police & the Portuguese authorities even doubt them & there credibility.

jackmiggins
Been Liked: 197 times
Has Liked: 48 times

Post by jackmiggins » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Quite a few on here with educated knowledge of this kind of thing???

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:21 pm

They may well have their man but thus far obviously have nothing on him whatsoever hence the huge German PR/publicity exercise hoping someone saw or knows something . The bullshine emanating from their media makes the Sun look like a maiden aunt ,with people saying they saw “maddy” in McDonald’s last year and a mad old crone saying he wanted to build a “ kidnapping celar chamber for kids with a Perspex floor so he could watch them ,he also has an evil laugh “....
Be surprised if he got a body to Germany though surely insanity

yTib
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 665 times

Post by yTib » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:31 pm

the first reply on this thread (by fidelcastro) is absolutely despicable.

as are one or two other comments.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:52 pm

And it's the same old dheads - they hate BLM, they hate Europe, they hate refugees, jealous of this, jealous of that...they seem to be afraid of or hate anything that doesn't fit into their cosy, "Eeee, in my day" mindset.
No empathy, no compassion, nothing.
This user liked this post: huw.Y.WattfromWare

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:57 pm

yTib wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:31 pm
the first reply on this thread (by fidelcastro) is absolutely despicable.

as are one or two other comments.
What's so bad about fidelcastro's reply?

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:03 pm

They say around 90% of the people who take a child don't plan it, they take on the spur of the moment, they have many thoughts about doing it but it's very very rare they plan it. Almost all child abductions are because of an opportunity given to them, in this case they think the German guy accused who has form for theft and child offences whilst on the rob from holiday homes unfortunately finds Maddie on her own and the opportunity was there, this almost definitely wasn't planned and she wasn't taken to order, it's a catalogue of bad parenting, bad luck and opportunity ending with a parents worst nightmare they have to live with every single day of their lives.
Last edited by ClaretMov on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These 2 users liked this post: Darnhill Claret SammyBoy

yTib

Post by yTib » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:03 pm

apologies to fidel i meant steve1956.

callous and ghoulish.

sorry again fidelcastro.
These 2 users liked this post: fidelcastro Darnhill Claret

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6477 times
Has Liked: 2908 times

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:10 pm

yTib wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:03 pm
apologies to fidel i meant steve1956.

callous and ghoulish.

sorry again fidelcastro.
Its called an opinion which im perfectly free to air,do you go on holiday and leave your kids alone?

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Spot on, yTib.

I'd add spiteful and vindicative to the list - nothing good to say about anyone unless it's one of his good old buddies.

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6477 times
Has Liked: 2908 times

Post by Steve1956 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm

I just know the above post will be a dig at me as hes on ignore ill never know!

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Not even a dig, loser, more a fact.

I'm on "ignore" :lol: .............talk about dishing it out but not being big enough to take it.

SammyBoy
Been Liked: 469 times
Has Liked: 434 times

Post by SammyBoy » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:36 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:03 pm
They say around 90% of the people who take a child don't plan it, they take on the spur of the moment, they have many thoughts about doing it but it's very very rare they plan it. Almost all child abductions are because of an opportunity given to them, in this case they think the German guy accused who has form for theft and child offences whilst on the rob from holiday homes unfortunately finds Maddie on her own and the opportunity was there, this almost definitely wasn't planned and she wasn't taken to order, it's a catalogue of bad parenting, bad luck and opportunity ending with a parents worst nightmare they have to live with every single day of their lives.
Nailed it. However, a lot of people are unable to admit they're wrong and actually not smarter than everybody else. I'm sure the police could find Maddie's remains in that allotment they're currently digging up in Germany and some on here would still twist whatever fantastical theory they're clinging to in order to incriminate the parents.
These 3 users liked this post: Darnhill Claret Darnhill Claret ClaretMov

Untinted Glasses
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 152 times

Post by Untinted Glasses » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:43 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:59 pm
Not if that opinion is patently absurd.
But yours is absurd to them ! It's just different opinions. Called a conspiracy theory to make people feel wrong for offering a different opinion often formed of there own investigation. Too many sheep in this world, too many sheep. Need to wake up, I was going to say before it's too late but I fear it already is.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm

Can’t believe people are still being fooled by the spin the McCanns keep producing... well more
Like their PR team. There cadaver dog has picked up madeleines scent in the hire car

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:53 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm
Can’t believe people are still being fooled by the spin the McCanns keep producing... well more
Like their PR team. There cadaver dog has picked up madeleines scent in the hire car
Would that be a Cadaver Retriever.... 🤔🤔🤔

Darnhill Claret
Been Liked: 505 times
Has Liked: 1035 times

Post by Darnhill Claret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm

As I have said on another thread previously, this case reminded me of another British girl who died abroad. In July 1996 Caroline Dickinson was murdered in a youth hostel in France on a school trip. I believe she was 13.
8 years later an itinerant Spanish waiter, Francisco Arce Montes, who had a history of many sexual offences was tried and convicted. He had convictions in 5 different European countries and was arrested in Florida for ‘lewd offences’. If Caroline’s father had not continued to do everything he could to keep her death in the news the case would have ‘died a death’.
I also believe that if Maddie’s parents had not continued to keep Maddie’s death ‘in the news’ this case would also have been ‘buried’ by the Portuguese police who have been amateur in the extreme.
Some offenders such as burglars and sexual offenders are often opportunistic. That is not to say that burglars and sexual offenders don’t also plan some offences.
Random offenders of no fixed abode are not as unusual as we would like to think. Unfortunately many police forces seem not to spend resources finding such offenders as they think they will abscond never to return in order to avoid capture. But many offenders think if they have avoided detection and capture once, they’ll be able to do so again. Those people are quite likely to return to their scenes of victory.
Jakubclaret if you want to hold up Mr Sherlock Holmes up as an expert on crime, may I put a name forward as to someone else you should hold in high regard, Dr Richard Kimble.
These 2 users liked this post: yTib fidelcastro

yTib

Post by yTib » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:03 pm

there's nothing quite like a madeleine mccann thread to expose the trash in our midst.
These 4 users liked this post: fidelcastro TVC15 Damo evensteadiereddie

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:43 pm
But yours is absurd to them ! It's just different opinions. Called a conspiracy theory to make people feel wrong for offering a different opinion often formed of there own investigation. Too many sheep in this world, too many sheep. Need to wake up, I was going to say before it's too late but I fear it already is.
Tell me which scenario sounds more absurd.

1. A young girl was abducted from her apartment by a stranger who has a sexual interest in children, due to the parents being at best careless or complacent and, at worst negligent.

2. The parents killed their own daughter for reasons best known to themselves and then casually went for dinner as a cover up story, thus fooling the world's media and the police for 13 years.

It's interesting that even our most lurid tabloids aren’t offering scenario 2, or anything resembling it, as a possible explanation, at least not anymore.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:24 pm

Darnhill Claret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm
Jakubclaret if you want to hold up Mr Sherlock Holmes up as an expert on crime, may I put a name forward as to someone else you should hold in high regard, Dr Richard Kimble.
What about Ironside?

:P

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:43 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:22 pm
Tell me which scenario sounds more absurd.

1. A young girl was abducted from her apartment by a stranger who has a sexual interest in children, due to the parents being at best careless or complacent and, at worst negligent.

2. The parents killed their own daughter for reasons best known to themselves and then casually went for dinner as a cover up story, thus fooling the world's media and the police for 13 years.

It's interesting that even our most lurid tabloids aren’t offering scenario 2, or anything resembling it, as a possible explanation, at least not anymore.

You forgot option 3. The parents accidentally killed Madeline through an overdose of a sleeping drug and have worked to cover up their mistake ever since..

Option 3 is the most likely given all the information available.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6947 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:43 pm
You forgot option 3. The parents accidentally killed Madeline through an overdose of a sleeping drug and have worked to cover up their mistake ever since..

It’s really not.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:48 pm

yTib wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:03 pm
there's nothing quite like a madeleine mccann thread to expose the trash in our midst.
Exactly - thoroughly depressing some of the posts on here. The undoubted hypocrisy and complete lack of empathy is both sad and worrying.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:51 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:43 pm

No. Option 3 are the musings of someone who is clearly deranged.
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:52 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:44 pm
Watch the Netflix thing, which by all accounts the McCanns wanted canning, the Cadevar dog (And the other dogs used) is the biggest load of ******** ever jumped on by the media.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6947 times
Has Liked: 1477 times

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:58 pm

arise_sir_charge wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:52 pm
Watch the Netflix thing, which by all accounts the McCanns wanted canning, the Cadevar dog (And the other dogs used) is the biggest load of ******** ever jumped on by the media.
True. My dog eats her own vomit and sniffs her farts. As useful as cadaver dogs may be they certainly don’t constitute proof, unless they actually lead to a body.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:09 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:51 pm
No. Option 3 are the musings of someone who is clearly deranged.
Yeah like qualified to spout such an opinion.

It’s not often your right but your wrong again

Darnhill Claret

Post by Darnhill Claret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm

Nah, Ironside was a courtroom junkie. Different gravy. ;)
This user liked this post: fidelcastro

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:14 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:09 pm
Yeah like qualified to spout such an opinion.

It’s not often your right but your wrong again
It's "you're", you dunce.

:roll:

bfcmatt
Been Liked: 130 times
Has Liked: 193 times

Post by bfcmatt » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:17 pm

some absolute cockwombles on here. Parents who made possibly the biggest error of judgement in their lives and have ended up paying the ultimate price, yet some seem to think that they have killed their own child and some how, whilst being followed constantly by the media for weeks on end and apparently must have some how known the best hiding place in the world that just so happened to be in Portugal, managed to dispose of her body which also some how has never been found even though there has been literally years spent searching for her. They have then (inexplicably) kept her name in the public eye because that is what a guilty person would do isn't it? surely they would want everybody to keep looking especially if they had murdered her, they would definitely want people to find her the so they could be found guilty wouldn't they? they definitely wouldn't want it all to just go away!! some of you need to take a good long hard look at yourselves. You are failing at being a human being, thats half the problem with the world at the moment, complete lack of fu+++ng empathy.

Darnhill Claret

Post by Darnhill Claret » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:21 pm

Even theories and opinions should be based on evidence. Without evidence you have nothing more than guesswork and even guesswork should take in some information that can be agreed upon.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:23 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:14 pm
It's "you're", you dunce.

:roll:
Wonderful things smartphones with autocorrect aren’t they ?

You’ve probably got a stonnar now.. shame you can’t use it.

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Darnhill Claret wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm
Nah, Ironside was a courtroom junkie. Different gravy. ;)
I think you are mixing Ironside with Perry Mason (same actor Raymond Burr)

Chief Ironside was a San Francisco Police Inspector wheelchair bound due to being shot ...... Perry Mason was the Lawyer ....

;) ;) ;)