Madeleine McCann

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2219 times
Has Liked: 2210 times

Re: Madeleine McCann

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:32 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:30 pm
The facts that there's no evidence to suggest an abduction ever took place, 13 years later & that fact cannot be proved or disproved to be fair, I'm a reasonable person but the suggestion that it wasn't a random abductor suggesting a preplanned strike & the knowledge gained by monitoring the movement's prior, that method would almost certainly lead to some credible sightings or leads something substantial but instead nothing, nah you'll be telling me father Christmas is real next.
No evidence to suggest an abduction took place?

A missing child would suggest there might have been.

arise_sir_charge
Been Liked: 1768 times
Has Liked: 41 times

Post by arise_sir_charge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:33 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:22 pm
It's pointless continuing for me on this thread, whilst people are resistant to fact & favour the random or opportunistic child abductor predator, lord Lucan seems easier to find, with no evidence whatsoever 13 years later apart from 2 people offering an account which professional police detectives involved doubt.
I’m amazed that you can’t see that the random child abductor is far more plausible than it being the McCann’s.

Also your giving the Portuguese police far too much credit! The one thing that shine through the Netflix account was that they were totally incompetent and the lead officer was feeding information to the pretty young tv journalist in the hope of getting his leg over!

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm

dsr wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:21 pm
Are you aware that Portugal is a big place? You can't walk from end to end in 10 minutes.

Put it this way. you have been to England, you have some knowledge of it. Quite a lot of knowledge, I would have thought. So could you recommend a good place to bury a body in the immediate vicinity of Bourton-on-the-Water, please?
Just off the A429 there are villages called Upper and Lower Slaughter... anywhere in the ditches around there I would have thought...

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1183 times
Has Liked: 778 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:34 pm
Just off the A429 there are villages called Upper and Lower Slaughter... anywhere in the ditches around there I would have thought...
A Google search would suggest the river windrush straddles the actual place, so perhaps a lump of lead attached would plummet, navigational aids must not exist in Portugal.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3793 times
Has Liked: 12491 times

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:48 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
The facts that there's no evidence to suggest an abduction ever took place, 13 years later & that fact cannot be proved or disproved to be fair, I'm a reasonable person but the suggestion that it wasn't a random abductor suggesting a preplanned strike & the knowledge gained by monitoring the movement's prior, that method would almost certainly lead to some credible sightings or leads something substantial but instead nothing, nah you'll be telling me father Christmas is real next.
But conversely there's no evidence that the McCanns were responsible either!

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
If you don't think a missing child is evidence that a child has been abducted ... :roll:

dsr
Been Liked: 4577 times
Has Liked: 2268 times

Post by dsr » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:15 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:44 pm
A Google search would suggest the river windrush straddles the actual place, so perhaps a lump of lead attached would plummet, navigational aids must not exist in Portugal.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the Portuguese police could find a body hidden in six inches of water. :roll:

How can you claim to be a reasonable man and then suggest that Mr McCann visited Portugal and cased the area to find a place to hide the body in case he actually killed one of his children?

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm

dsr wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:15 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even the Portuguese police could find a body hidden in six inches of water. :roll:

How can you claim to be a reasonable man and then suggest that Mr McCann visited Portugal and cased the area to find a place to hide the body in case he actually killed one of his children?
Reasonable man ?
The evidence of this thread and many others suggests that might be a tough claim to substantiate
This user liked this post: Damo

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:30 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:22 pm
Reasonable man ?
The evidence of this thread and many others suggests that might be a tough claim to substantiate
There is certainly a lack of evidence to support such a claim.
This user liked this post: dsr

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:54 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:32 pm
No evidence to suggest an abduction took place?

A missing child would suggest there might have been.
You need to get off your moral high horse.

The key word in your sentence being “might”

Clearly you have missed the point to which you were replying too. You are guessing at a possibility despite having zero evidence to back it up. None at all.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:54 pm
You need to get off your moral high horse.

The key word in your sentence being “might”

Clearly you have missed the point to which you were replying too. You are guessing at a possibility despite having zero evidence to back it up. None at all.
I was actually being facetious by saying "might".

It's obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that an abduction is the most likely scenario.

Where is your evidence to suggest it was something else? I haven't read anything on here from you or anyone else to suggest it was something other than an abduction by a complete stranger.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:13 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:06 pm
I was actually being facetious by saying "might".

It's obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse that an abduction is the most likely scenario.

Where is your evidence to suggest it was something else? I haven't read anything on here from you or anyone else to suggest it was something other than an abduction by a complete stranger.
No your guessing. You have nothing to suggest otherwise.
It’s one hell of an assumption.

Watch this link. You will find loads if you search for them. Do some real research before you take the moral high ground.

https://youtu.be/SKxBiyVIhiU

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:13 pm
No your guessing. You have nothing to suggest otherwise.
It’s one hell of an assumption.

Watch this link. You will find loads if you search for them. Do some real research before you take the moral high ground.

https://youtu.be/SKxBiyVIhiU
You just can't help yourself, can you? Conspiracy theories again!

You do realise that it's been 13 years since this little girl went missing, right? That's 13 years for the police of whichever country to work out if the McCanns killed their own daughter!

You do know that it's mainly been the McCanns that have kept this story in the spotlight? Just when you think it's gone away, they launch some new campaign, or go on TV once again. That's hardly the behaviour you'd expect of a guilty as sin couple who drugged their own daughter to death and then hid the body.

I've no idea if this German chap is the perpetrator, but it's more plausible than it being her own parents!

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm

You do realise that it's been 13 years since this little girl went missing, right? That's 13 years for the police of whichever country to work out if the McCanns killed their own daughter!

You do know that it's mainly been the McCanns that have kept this story in the spotlight? Just when you think it's gone away, they launch some new campaign, or go on TV once again. That's hardly the behaviour you'd expect of a guilty as sin couple who drugged their own daughter to death and then hid the body.

I've no idea if this German chap is the perpetrator, but it's more plausible than it being her own parents!
Clearly you haven’t watched it have you with a clueless opening line like that.

Right_winger

Post by Right_winger » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:31 pm

fidelcastro wrote:

I've no idea if this German chap is the perpetratorbut it's more plausible than it being her own parents!
For once I agree with you.. well the highlighted part of the quote.
You have no idea.. no one does. How many of these suspects have we had?

Why is it more plausible?

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 pm

Right_winger wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:27 pm
Clearly you haven’t watched it have you with a clueless opening line like that.
Oh, I have, and the main thing I noticed is that the speaker doesn't make reference to the McCanns. Plenty to discredited American politicians, but not the McCanns. Funny that... almost like someone has manipulated it to suit their own agenda!

Untinted Glasses
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 152 times

Post by Untinted Glasses » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 pm

fidelcastro wrote:

Are you being serious writing this? Clueless mate, clueless

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:32 pm
Are you being serious writing this? Clueless mate, clueless
That's a bit rich.

Please give me your valuable insight in to why you think the McCanns killed their own daughter, please.

Not, whether they were complacent or just reckless in leaving her alone, but that they actually killed her, because that's what the crackpots on here think!

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:45 pm
That's a bit rich.

Please give me your valuable insight in to why you think the McCanns killed their own daughter, please.

Not, whether they were complacent or just reckless in leaving her alone, but that they actually killed her, because that's what the crackpots on here think!
Yes and if they did, how did they manage to secrete her body?

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Lock them up! Stop the search. Rightwinger has exhibited a video that after 10 mins of rambling basically shows they didn’t cry enough.

Who knows, if they ever get the opportunity to confront their child’s murderer as the American lady did, maybe they will show similar emotion.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:14 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
That's a bit rich.

I don't think anybody is suggesting the McCann's knowingly killed there own daughter, more of an accident where the young girl choked or was poisoned by swallowing something the parents left out, the parents then panicked & decided from that point to say she had been abducted, it was a tragic accident which has & did escalate. I agree with something similar below. It was impossible to get the girl thru the window.
https://closeronline.co.uk/real-life/ne ... ta-flores/

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:14 pm
I don't anybody is suggesting the McCann's knowingly killed there own daughter, more of an accident where the young girl choked or was poisoned by swallowing something the parents left out, the parents then panicked & decided from that point to say she had been abducted, it was a tragic accident which has & did escalate. I agree with something similar below.
Ok, let's just go along with the suggestion that they killed her. Just how did they secrete the body so that no-one could find it?????

PS - Discounting the idea that he put her in a golf bunker!
Last edited by Leisure on Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5559 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:27 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
I don't think anybody is suggesting the McCann's knowingly killed there own daughter, more of an accident where the young girl choked or was poisoned by swallowing something the parents left out, the parents then panicked & decided from that point to say she had been abducted, it was a tragic accident which has & did escalate. I agree with something similar below. It was impossible to get the girl thru the window.
Yeah, anyone claiming that the McCann's actually murdered her are absolute loons.

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 436 times
Has Liked: 370 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Honestly thought Jakubclaret has gone stir crazy with the start of the lock down, maybe it was the lockdown.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:28 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Firstly, if you read the whole thread, you'll find that there are individuals saying exactly that!

Secondly, why on earth would the parents do what you're suggesting? If your theory is that they were scared of getting into trouble, then I would suggest telling the truth is a darn sight less risky than concocting a story about an abduction.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:31 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:27 pm
Yeah, anyone claiming that the McCann's actually murdered her are absolute loons.
Not loons but they do need to provide some credible evidence to support that claim!

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm
Ok, let's just go along with the suggestion that they killed her. Just how did they secrete the body so that no-one could find it?????
Ok, but if we go along with that suggestion we also need to assume from the start there haven't been truthful & in that case by the hired vehicle, It's already been established that Gerry was familiar with the area & any number of places I should imagine could have been used. If you accept the suggestion you also need to accept everything else to make that suggestion a probability I won't use possibility as that's already satisfied.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm
Ok, but if we go along with that suggestion we also need to assume from the start there haven't been truthful & in that case by the hired vehicle, It's already been established that Gerry was familiar with the area & any number of places I should imagine could have been used. If you accept the suggestion you also need to accept everything else to make that suggestion a probability I won't use possibility as that's already satisfied.
Not sure just what you're saying there, as none of that makes any sense! What does 'and in that case by the hired vehicle' mean? If you're referring to the car that they hired (which supposedly was found to have forensic evidence of her having been in the boot), this wasn't hired until 25 days after her disappearance. So if that was the case, where was the body for those 25 days?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:43 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:37 pm
Not sure just what you're saying there, as none of that makes any sense! What does 'and in that case by the hired vehicle' mean?
Meaning the dates are made up by the mccanns, to be honest the dates don't even have to made up, if what the EXPERT says is true, it would be trickier storing a body after reporting her abducted though & then hiring a vehicle to dispose, the EXPERT again says it was impossible to carry a child out through that window, I haven't seen the resort complex rooms or layout.

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:47 pm

EXPERT😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:51 pm

“The dates are made up”

You couldn’t make up the utter shite that Jakub is coming out with - other than the fact he just did.

Few highlights :

The McCanns killed their daughter because he has not seen any evidence that they didn’t

The McCanns know Portugal inside out cos one of em previously went round a golf course

The McCanns made up all the dates their daughter went missing - she was actually fine and playing hopscotch for 25 days before she choked on a golf ball and they shoved her in the back of a hire car before burying her on the 12th fairway

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8515 times
Has Liked: 18257 times

Post by Bosscat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm
You imagine quite a lot 🤣🤣🤣.

Why don't you contact the authorities with your "imaginings" or go and tell the McCanns your "imaginings" 😉

arise_sir_charge

Post by arise_sir_charge » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

TVC15 wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:51 pm
“The dates are made up”

You couldn’t make up the utter shite that Jakub is coming out with - other than the fact he just did.

Few highlights :

The McCanns killed their daughter because he has not seen any evidence that they didn’t

The McCanns know Portugal inside out cos one of em previously went round a golf course

The McCanns made up all the dates their daughter went missing - she was actually fine and playing hopscotch for 25 days before she choked on a golf ball and they shoved her in the back of a hire car before burying her on the 12th fairway
😂😂😂

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:06 pm

TVC15 wrote:
“The dates are made up”

Few highlights :

You wouldn't think there could be comedy value in such a serious subject matter, would you?

This board never ceases to amaze me.

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:14 pm

TVC15 wrote:
“The dates are made up”

Few highlights :

I think this golf trip needs investigating a bit more. Did Gerry slice more drives into the deep rough than an average round?

When I played golf in Portugal, one course had a local rule: if your ball lies within one club length of the rotting corpse of a dead child you can take a free drop. I didn't think much of it at the time but now I'm suspicious.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:23 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:14 pm
I think this golf trip needs investigating a bit more. Did Gerry slice more drives into the deep rough than an average round?

When I played golf in Portugal, one course had a local rule: if your ball lies within one club length of the rotting corpse of a dead child you can take a free drop. I didn't think much of it at the time but now I'm suspicious.
🤣🤣🤣

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:43 pm
Meaning the dates are made up by the mccanns, to be honest the dates don't even have to made up, if what the EXPERT says is true, it would be trickier storing a body after reporting her abducted though & then hiring a vehicle to dispose, the EXPERT again says it was impossible to carry a child out through that window, I haven't seen the resort complex rooms or layout.
Sorry but let's be honest, you're talking absolute bo**ocks! How could they just make up the date when they hired the car? You didn't consider that the Police may have just checked the details?
This user liked this post: Bosscat

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 pm
Sorry but let's be honest, you're talking absolute bo**ocks! How could they just make up the date when they hired the car? You didn't consider that the Police may have just checked the details?
One minute the McCann apologists claim the Portuguese police are incompetent, the next you claim they would do their job.

You can't have it both ways.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:47 pm
I'm simply listening to a experts take on the abduction, & on the basis that it was deemed absolutely impossible for the child to exit via the window, on this occasion I'm sorry I'm inclined to believe the expert.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10248 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:35 pm

I thought the nutjobs on the Brexit, BLM and racism threads had pulled us to the bottom of the cess pit but, bloody hell, this is something special. :o

taio
Been Liked: 3244 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:37 pm

You've got to question the mentality of a small handful of posters on here. Some bizarre thoughts to say the least.

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:51 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:06 pm
One minute the McCann apologists claim the Portuguese police are incompetent, the next you claim they would do their job.

You can't have it both ways.
Firstly I'm not a McCanns apologist and secondly I've never claimed that the Portuguese police are incompetent. But even if they were I'm fairly sure that even they would still be able to check!/confirm the details of a car hire agreement!

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:21 pm
I'm simply listening to a experts take on the abduction, & on the basis that it was deemed absolutely impossible for the child to exit via the window, on this occasion I'm sorry I'm inclined to believe the expert.
Ever considered the possibility that she was taken out through the patio door or the main door?

Loyalclaret
Been Liked: 436 times
Has Liked: 370 times

Post by Loyalclaret » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 pm

What the door which was left open?!?!

Bosscat

Post by Bosscat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:00 pm

83cd8ef8b9f40db2b8a46215d2e58fd9.jpg
83cd8ef8b9f40db2b8a46215d2e58fd9.jpg (81.27 KiB) Viewed 1572 times
This user liked this post: Leisure

TheFamilyCat

Post by TheFamilyCat » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Leisure wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:51 pm
Firstly I'm not a McCanns apologist and secondly I've never claimed that the Portuguese police are incompetent. But even if they were I'm fairly sure that even they would still be able to check!/confirm the details of a car hire agreement!
How can you seriously claim not to be a McCann apologist when you try to defend them against Jakubclaret's irrefutable evidence?
This user liked this post: Leisure

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:10 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:04 pm
How can you seriously claim not to be a McCann apologist when you try to defend them against Jakubclaret's irrefutable evidence?
OK, they're guilty! ;)

Untinted Glasses
Been Liked: 132 times
Has Liked: 152 times

Post by Untinted Glasses » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:12 pm

fidelcastro wrote:
That's a bit rich.

Yes because it just doesn't happen does it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/e ... d-20874464

Leisure

Post by Leisure » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:12 pm

Loyalclaret wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 pm
What the door which was left open?!?!
I don't know as I wasn't there.

fidelcastro

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:32 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:12 pm
Yes because it just doesn't happen does it

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/e ... d-20874464
I've never claimed that it doesn't happen, but I thought that we were specifically talking about this case.

:roll: