Eddie gone

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3137 times
Has Liked: 6682 times

Re: Eddie gone

Post by boatshed bill » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:13 pm

He signed Ben Mee...

dsr
Been Liked: 4548 times
Has Liked: 2241 times

Post by dsr » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 pm

The difference between "sacked" and "mutual consent2 is that in mutual consent, the financial severance package is agreed before the announcement. That's all.

(From what I heard, Cotterill leaving Burnley was an exception - it really was a mutual decision and the chairman - Kilby presumably? - was not holding a gun.)

As for the great job Howe did, it's certainly true that he did an exceptional job in the 4th and 3rd divisions, a good job with vast funds from the owner in division 2 the championship, and a pretty good job in division 1 the premier league. But bear in mind that Bournemouth have been spending £30m or so per year more than Burnley in the PL, which is why they are going down £200m in debt. And with no ground and an unimproved training ground.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Quicknick

Duffer_
Been Liked: 792 times
Has Liked: 1353 times

Post by Duffer_ » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:29 pm

I like him. I don't buy this "the Burnley job was too big for him" sh1te. I have never heard him bad-mouth us. In fact he was supportive of us as a club after the shameful White Lives Matter incident. I wish him all the best.
These 12 users liked this post: Vino blanco simonclaret AfloatinClaret tim_noone Swizzlestick The Enclosure cricketfieldclarets nil_desperandum Quickenthetempo LeadBelly bfcjg k90bfc

Longsidelenny1882
Been Liked: 189 times

Post by Longsidelenny1882 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:37 pm

Done a fantastic job at Bournemouth sorry to see him go utc
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Right_winger
Been Liked: 492 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by Right_winger » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:14 am

Absolutely nothing against Howe at all. Just don’t get all the Hype. We were too soft and going backwards under him.
This user liked this post: Kreuzberg

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10916 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:23 am

He won't be short of offers

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1503 times
Has Liked: 577 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:12 am

Made some big signings that have been fundamental to our success. I wish him the best.

Moorite
Been Liked: 200 times
Has Liked: 108 times

Post by Moorite » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:55 am

Eddie Eddie, give us a wave...

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am

Dyche now second longest serving manager in the English professional game behind Ainsworth at Wycombe.

I'd have Howe back.

As a scout.
This user liked this post: Giftonsnoidea

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 493 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:13 am

Everything in life has a shelf life and it seemed inevitable last week-end that Eddie's time was up at Bournemouth. I don't see this as the end but the beginning of his journey. For me Eddie's an exceptional talent and I for one will always be grateful for his tenure with us in difficult circumstances. As other's has said and I concur, he'll not be short of offers both from home and abroad. The game needs progressive thinking managers and coaches like him and I can only wish him good luck and don't feel it will be too long before he's snapped up.
These 2 users liked this post: tim_noone k90bfc

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 am

Any Manager that can't wave his arms about is always going to be found out eventually.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

mikeS
Been Liked: 650 times
Has Liked: 25 times

Post by mikeS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:48 am

One point. That’s all it took.

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:57 am

Has a Premier job lined up apparently...

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:03 am

I wonder if Paul Cooke is in the frame for the Bournemouth job?

Eddie will move on to pastures new no doubt, although I doubt he will ever have the same success he had at Bournemouth anytime in the future.

Eddie will have to change his style if he wants to keep his job anywhere long. No club can achieve any success when they ship the amount of goals Howes sides have.

Danieljwaterhouse
Been Liked: 308 times
Has Liked: 350 times

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:09 am

tiger76 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:36 pm
Why would PL clubs be interested in Eddie, he's a one trick pony, who's been found out this season, he hasn't shown he can adapt his style, and his transfer dealings in the past 2 seasons have a lot of :?: marks, and he's ultimately looked bereft of motivating his squad when the going got tough.

Like it or not if you can't organise a defence you're going to struggle to keep a team in the PL, and they've leaked 60 goals+ for the last 5 seasons, eventually that was going to catch up with them, and this season has been that time.

Eddie was great at spotting a player for us, and he left Sean a decent legacy to inherit, but his management development is still debatable, and he left Burnley when we were in the bottom 3 of the Championship, despite Charlie Austin bagging regularly, and the amount of times we threw away a lead that season was unbelievable, and that lack of resilience is why Bournemouth went down.
He’s progressive, innovative, and is good with the media.

I agree about his defensive issues, but that can be sorted by filing his coaching staff with someone who can address that issue. You don’t see Dyche or Woan taking gk sessions for example.

bobinho
Been Liked: 4069 times
Has Liked: 6535 times

Post by bobinho » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:10 am

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:01 pm
Yes. But. He. Wouldn’t. Let. Me. Have. Behind. The. Scenes. Access. So. Screw. All. The. Good. Stuff. He. Did.
He obviously didn’t like your writing style...

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:11 am

Top Claret wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:03 am
I wonder if Paul Cooke is in the frame for the Bournemouth job?

Eddie will move on to pastures new no doubt, although I doubt he will ever have the same success he had at Bournemouth anytime in the future.

Eddie will have to change his style if he wants to keep his job anywhere long. No club can achieve any success when they ship the amount of goals Howes sides have.
I hope Cook gets an opportunity to take in a better club than Bournemouth. I think we might see them sink again, obviously depends on the owners desire to bankroll.

They’re in debt, poor infrastructure, and won’t ever be able to self sustain. I think they’re gone

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:09 am
He’s progressive, innovative, and is good with the media.

I agree about his defensive issues, but that can be sorted by filing his coaching staff with someone who can address that issue. You don’t see Dyche or Woan taking gk sessions for example.
I think he's had enough time to be able to find a good defensive coach, but hasn't, what makes you think he'll do it now?

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2367 times
Has Liked: 3781 times

Post by JohnMac » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:22 am

One of the best things that happened to us was recruiting Eddie Howe and then him leaving.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 am

Some real strange, bitter people and comments on here.

Did an incredible job but didn’t quite work out this season. Personally think from a personal perspective he should have left last summer. As every year they were punching above their weight.

He will still easily get another premier league job. So it’s good news for us. As he would appeal to palace for a start. No compensation proven manager. Young and English. Palace would love him.

Would I have him over Dyche? No. Nay. Never. But in fairness Dyche wouldn’t have had the success here as quickly as he did had he not followed Howe. Ings and Trippier and Mee, Shackell and Vokes complimented Dyches experienced bargains in Heaton, Jones and Arfield.

This also shows why football is fickle. He’s Bournemouth’s greatest ever manager. But you’re only one season away at best from fans and board and media turning you from hero to zero. Dyche knows this.
These 4 users liked this post: The Enclosure tim_noone Enola Gay JohnMac

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:40 am

mikeS wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:48 am
One point. That’s all it took.
And Michael Oliver's "watch not working" ...or whatever the issue was.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:54 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 am

Did an incredible job but didn’t quite work out this season. Personally think from a personal perspective he should have left last summer. As every year they were punching above their weight.

He will still easily get another premier league job. So it’s good news for us. As he would appeal to palace for a start. No compensation proven manager. Young and English. Palace would love him.

Would I have him over Dyche? No. Nay. Never. But in fairness Dyche wouldn’t have had the success here as quickly as he did had he not followed Howe. Ings and Trippier and Mee, Shackell and Vokes complimented Dyches experienced bargains in Heaton, Jones and Arfield.

This also shows why football is fickle. He’s Bournemouth’s greatest ever manager. But you’re only one season away at best from fans and board and media turning you from hero to zero. Dyche knows this.
Exactly.

If we go down next year Dyche will get a lot of stick. He won't survive a 2nd relegation and we won't receive the 10m compensation package we would get if he left now.
People would say you can't play that boring football and not recruit foreign players if you want to last in the premier league.

Football is fickle. They build you up to knock you down.
This user liked this post: cricketfieldclarets

bobinho

Post by bobinho » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:05 am

Dyche WILL get a lot of stick, but mostly from the young uns who have only known success and therefore believe Burnley are a PL club and always will be/should be.

I believe he’d still be here if we end up down next season.... I think sacking him if that happens would be a mistake. Not saying he wouldn’t walk, just saying our recent history suggests he wouldn’t be sacked. And I’m ok with that.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2097 times
Has Liked: 336 times

Post by jrgbfc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:18 am

Not sure where all the bitterness towards Eddie Howe comes from? If he wouldn't have signed the likes of Trippier and Ings then I don't think we'd be where we are now.

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:21 am

Howe was good for Burnley - more than good actually.
He brought in some of the best players the club has had in the last 50 years in Tripps, Ings, and Ben Mee. On top of that key players like Austin, Shackell and Vokes.
And all for a total of about £5m which we ended up selling for probably £25m to £30m but more importantly got great seasons out of them and them and instrumental to promotion.

Howe’s eventual failing has been his defensive record - but that is more the style he chose to play rather than his ability to spot good defenders. He was himself a very good defender before getting his injury. It’s not just Tripps, Mee and Shackell - look at his record at Bournemouth. Cook and Francis went though the leagues. Smith bought for little. Huge profit made on Ake and Mings...etc etc
So whilst his teams do concede too many - that strategy worked fine in getting them promoted through the leagues and then keeping them in the top league for 5 years. By far the best decade in their history.
Maybe ask any Bournemouth fan whether they think that Eddies tactics worked ok for them ?!!!
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

RalphCoatesComb
Been Liked: 2415 times
Has Liked: 2115 times

Post by RalphCoatesComb » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 am

Cherries fans seem very sad to see him go. His farewell letter is very "Eddie Howe" and sounds genuine.

My favourite comment: "That feels like eating chips when someone has urinated on them" :lol:

Managers who support and love their Club are rare. Eddie falls into that category.

For my money, without Eddie, they'll struggle to get straight back into the Premier League. So long as our friends down the M65 don't make it, I'm happy with that.
Last edited by RalphCoatesComb on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Bfcboyo
Been Liked: 441 times
Has Liked: 355 times

Post by Bfcboyo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 am

cricketfieldclarets wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:23 am

Dyche could take us down and I'd blame the board for not investing. If Dyche leaves I'd blame the board. I'd support the club Dyche went to. I will follow him .

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3841 times
Has Liked: 2065 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 am

bobinho wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:05 am
Dyche WILL get a lot of stick, but mostly from the young uns who have only known success and therefore believe Burnley are a PL club and always will be/should be.

I believe he’d still be here if we end up down next season.... I think sacking him if that happens would be a mistake. Not saying he wouldn’t walk, just saying our recent history suggests he wouldn’t be sacked. And I’m ok with that.
I agree we have a very supportive board and don't fire people too easily (probably due to cost) but when was the last time a manager survived 2 relegations in this crazy football world?

BenWickes
Been Liked: 645 times
Has Liked: 470 times

Post by BenWickes » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:42 am

Don't mind Howe. The one thing I can't fathom about him though as a former defender and a good one at that at lower league level. His inability to get his teams to be defensively sound. Holding onto the Wilson's, King, Brooks etc will be key to next season for the Cherries. Somehow I think most, if not all; will be sold.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:45 am

Just to reassure my thousands of devotees, I'm still here.

I thank you.
These 2 users liked this post: bobinho yosserhughes

bobinho

Post by bobinho » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 am

Quickenthetempo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:38 am
I agree we have a very supportive board and don't fire people too easily (probably due to cost) but when was the last time a manager survived 2 relegations in this crazy football world?
Fair question, but there isn’t another club run like ours. We went down because we weren’t good enough, and the board of directors share that blame. I’m sure they are all smart enough to know that keeping the purse strings fairly tight contributed to us dropping back.

When was the last time a manager survived 1 relegation? Sure there will be one other than SD, so let’s just say from the PL....?

Petersa
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by Petersa » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 am

In all their seasons in the PL, Bournemouth seemed to have a bad run and whenever it happened Eddie brought back his tried and trusted, Cook Francis Daniels Pugh etc and pulled it round. Each season one or two left and when it happened this year they had either gone or were injured. Most of their replacements (with a few exceptions) didn't seem up to it. The writing was on the wall!

LeadBelly
Been Liked: 998 times
Has Liked: 2044 times

Post by LeadBelly » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:38 am

He's patently done a great job overall with Bournemouth. Taken them from struggling in the lower leagues to the Prem and kept them there averaging a tad over 44 points per season before this one.
This season has gone wrong with injuries + his strike force all seemingly hitting low form at the same time. As with many relegations, I'm sure there was some bad luck in there too with dodgy decisions etc.

He'll be hugely disappointed with this season and emotionally drained. With the hectic recent schedule and the short off-season, a step away is probably the best solution for him and the club. I think he wouldve found it difficult to re-energise for the battle ahead and maybe the club thought so too.

Palace might be the move for him when Roy calls it a day and he's recharged his batteries.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:07 am

bobinho wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:12 am
Fair question, but there isn’t another club run like ours. We went down because we weren’t good enough, and the board of directors share that blame. I’m sure they are all smart enough to know that keeping the purse strings fairly tight contributed to us dropping back.

When was the last time a manager survived 1 relegation? Sure there will be one other than SD, so let’s just say from the PL....?
People on here are adamant the purse strings are still tight and yet here we are mid-table

Danieljwaterhouse

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:08 am

Grumps wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:12 am
I think he's had enough time to be able to find a good defensive coach, but hasn't, what makes you think he'll do it now?
Because it’s now threatening his ability to become a top six manager.

tybfc
Been Liked: 1303 times
Has Liked: 318 times

Post by tybfc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:14 am

Howe's record at Bournemouth speaks for itself and you don't become the longest serving manager of a Club in the best league in world football by chance.

He made mistakes at Burnley. Of that some will never let us forget. But every manager makes mistakes along the way and it is all a part of the learning curve.

I once had the pleasure of sitting in Paul Fletcher's office at Burnley late one evening with him and Eddie Howe. We sat talking about football and life in general. I don't think that I have ever come across a more down to earth, genuinely 'nicer' bloke than Eddie Howe. I was just a Burnley fan and Paul Fletcher was just...... Paul Fletcher so Howe just spoke naturally of his love for football. I could have sat there all night listening to him.

So I for one wish him all the best in wherever life takes him.
These 4 users liked this post: tim_noone Sarum Stalbansclaret cricketfieldclarets

Im_not_Robbie_Blake
Been Liked: 381 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Im_not_Robbie_Blake » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:24 am

I wouldn't be surprised if he's back at Bournemouth in two or three years, by which time they will be in danger of relegation from the Championship.

Mark my words!

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:31 am

Bfcboyo wrote:
Dyche could take us down and I'd blame the board for not investing. If Dyche leaves I'd blame the board. I'd support the club Dyche went to. I will follow him .
Dyche has done a brilliant job for BFC, but he's not bigger than the club, and if and when he leaves he'll go with our good will i'm sure, but the club will go on, and if you're a true Burnley fan you'll stick with the club no matter who the gaffer is.
These 5 users liked this post: BenWickes Bosscat jtv LeadBelly evensteadiereddie

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:36 am

BenWickes wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:42 am
Don't mind Howe. The one thing I can't fathom about him though as a former defender and a good one at that at lower league level. His inability to get his teams to be defensively sound. Holding onto the Wilson's, King, Brooks etc will be key to next season for the Cherries. Somehow I think most, if not all; will be sold.
Howe is a clever bloke. He chose a style of play and a style of defending which meant he was going to concede more than Dyche and his teams would do for example.
That does not necessarily mean Howe does not know how to set up a defensively sound team or does not buy good defenders.

His overall record as a manager is arguably every bit as good as Dyche and very probably better.

Does that mean he is a better manager than SD ? Not in my view but I’m biased and I think all Bournemouth fans would say the same about Howe.

I think Howe has had more financial support than SD in the Premier League but the way Howe took the team from the threat of relegation to the non league to the Premier League was incredible.

I think given more time he would have got us promoted but Eddie leaving worked out better than we could have ever imagined for both Burnley and Bournemouth.

BenWickes

Post by BenWickes » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:37 am

Bfcboyo wrote:
I'd support the club Dyche went to. I will follow him .
One of the strangest posts I've ever read. :?

He'll move on at some point. That's football but to suggest you'd go and support the club he goes to says more about you than the board.
These 4 users liked this post: Bosscat FactualFrank tiger76 LeadBelly

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:40 am

Bfcboyo wrote:
There’s nothing like loyalty to supporting your club is there !!
So if he went to say Palace or Bournemouth when you say “support” is that presumably from your armchair ?
This user liked this post: Bosscat

BenWickes

Post by BenWickes » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:48 am

Bfcboyo wrote:
I'm sorry. This post genuinely makes my blood boil. I started supporting the club as a wee boy under the tenure of Bob Lord, John Jackson (granted that passed me by), Teasdale. I remember the darkest days and still went on and supported the lads.
Where we are at now is squarely down to Barry Kilby and Mike Garlick (JB too). We wouldn't be where we are but for them. Enjoy it while we can. It won't last forever and neither will SD's tenure. I'll support this club whatever is thrown our way. To suggest you'd support another club because a manager leaves is beyond belief after all the board has achieved on a modest budget.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat longsidepies

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 am

Right_winger wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:14 am
Absolutely nothing against Howe at all. Just don’t get all the Hype. We were too soft and going backwards under him.
Exactly it's worth remembering that when Eddie jumped ship we were 16th in the Championship, and we were leaking goals for fun, now given more time could he have turned it around, his record since he left suggests not, he's committed to playing in an attacking manner, which is to be applauded, but it carries a lot of risks, especially in the cut throat world of the PL.

Compare Arsenal now under Arteta, what's the first thing he did he made them harder to play against, and tougher to beat, would Eddie have done that i doubt it, he can't organise a defence or even a midfield to nullify the opposition, and Bournemouth's collapse since the resumption is proof of that, they were dismal in a few must win home games Palace, Newcastle & Southampton, and by the time they decided to roll up their sleeves it was too late, the reason Villa survived is that Dean Smith made them difficult ti beat in their last 4 games, they only conceded 2 goals in those games, and that got them over the line.

If EH is taking the Palace gig he'll have to work out how he's going to get points without a firing forward line, the Eagles managed only 31 goals last season, and but for their 4 game winning run either side of lockdown, they'd have been in serious trouble themselves.

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:55 am

BenWickes wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:37 am
One of the strangest posts I've ever read. :?

He'll move on at some point. That's football but to suggest you'd go and support the club he goes to says more about you than the board.
He's fishing. I won't accept any other theory.
These 2 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie bobinho

Dinks
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 127 times

Post by Dinks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:55 am

Eddie kept Bournemouth up easily in their Premier league years,hes not a bad manager,dont understand the dislike for him amongst our support,i wish him well.

clarethomer
Been Liked: 942 times
Has Liked: 410 times

Post by clarethomer » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:00 pm

I wish him well in his career.

A leeds supporting relation of mine, is hoping that if Leeds need a new manager next year, they will get him. I have told them that they would have to move the club down south for this to be likely.

I used to enjoy the attacking side of his game but as others have alluded to, I couldn't stand knowing that we needed 2 goals to be in a game given the defensive frailties of his teams.

Given also what I have read about him destroying our youth set up, I think that is why there are people that have found him not to their taste.

TVC15

Post by TVC15 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:01 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 am
Exactly it's worth remembering that when Eddie jumped ship we were 16th in the Championship, and we were leaking goals for fun, now given more time could he have turned it around, his record since he left suggests not
To be fair his record suggests that he would have got us promoted and then kept us in the Premier League but we would have conceded more goals !!

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:03 pm

tiger76 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:53 am
Exactly it's worth remembering that when Eddie jumped ship we were 16th in the Championship, and we were leaking goals for fun, now given more time could he have turned it around, his record since he left suggests not
True. Unless we spent a hell of a lot of money on wages, which we wouldn't have been able to do.

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8426 times
Has Liked: 18093 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Bfcboyo wrote:
And the winner for Idiotic post of the year goes to....

Why not do the right thing and do an Eddie ..... and go now then boyo, you know you want to....

👋👋👋
This user liked this post: BenWickes

Reckoner
Been Liked: 124 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by Reckoner » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:06 pm

Totally agree with cricket field claret and others. Some of the people trying to belittle his achievements and performance are very pathetic especially as they seem to be based on unrelated matters. Time to grow up.