Who likes Boris?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Re: Who likes Boris?

Post by Billy Balfour » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:33 pm

He's floundering badly, well out of his depth and worst of all, he damn well knows it.

He'll be gone soon enough. Just can't see him being around this time next year.
These 2 users liked this post: Corky LaLigaClaret

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:34 pm

Stockbrokerbelt wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:52 pm
Think it shows how far the UK has fallen as a country when you ignore the blatant lies, corruption, different rules for the privileged, the shocking handling of Covid including using the old as cannon fodder & debt they ran the country into before Covid. This is just the start, wait till the NHS is gone, works contracts a thing of the past, when you’re working on US employment terms there will be real tears, but hey just doff yer cap & take it....
We've been waiting for decades for the Tories to flog off the NHS.
Any idea when it's going to happen?
Could do with the left getting a different narrative... This one is boring now.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1939 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:37 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:33 pm
He's floundering badly, well out of his depth and worst of all, he damn well knows it.

He'll be gone soon enough. Just can't see him being around this time next year.
Totally agree. If it’ll be on his own terms or removed by his own party will be the only question.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6891 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 pm

I kept thinking he was going to punch me during his speech tonight. Had to move my sofa away from the tv.
These 2 users liked this post: nil_desperandum Burnley1989

Sozturf7
Been Liked: 89 times

Post by Sozturf7 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:43 pm

The political understanding on this site is great. NOT.

thomaspaine
Been Liked: 83 times
Has Liked: 361 times

Post by thomaspaine » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:44 pm

If I'm in a diplomatic mood I describe Johnson as a lying, inept , excuse for a human being. Normally I just describe him as useless ****.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:44 pm

I thought he'd do a good job as prime minister, but I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with him running the country.
Infact, with the economy crumbling. People being paid to sit at home doing nothing. Enforced curfews and people being encouraged to report their neighbours for breaking the rules. You could close your eyes and be forgiven for believing he had lost the last election

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:45 pm

Damo wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:44 pm
I thought he'd do a good job as prime minister, but I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with him running the country.
Infact, with the economy crumbling. People being paid to sit at home doing nothing. Enforced curfews and people being encouraged to report their neighbours for breaking the rules. You could close your eyes and be forgiven for believing he had lost the last election
Fair play Damo, it’s refreshing to hear someone who supported him questioning him now, thanks

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2195 times
Has Liked: 2175 times

Post by fidelcastro » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:45 pm
Fair play Damo, it’s refreshing to hear someone who supported him questioning him now, thanks
Yeah, although the more discerning of us knew he'd be a joke.

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:09 pm
You could start off by explaining why you dislike boris johnson I'm assuming that's the case?
That's not a difficult "challenge".
The OP asks "who likes Boris?". It's nothing to do with whether you consider yourself to be on the left, to the right or in the centre, a remainer or a leaver.
Why should everyone dislike him?:
He's a proven liar, philanderer and adulterer, (who won't even admit how many children he's sired)
Added to that he has frequently made comments and written articles that display racist, misogynistic and homophobic tendencies, (note that I'm not accusing him of being a racist), and he uses divisive language. He's opportunistic, narcissistic and selfish.
He's also displayed unbelievable levels of incompetency in his previous jobs, and his own advisers have called him out for his laziness, and his failure to grasp the importance of research, study, detail and preparedness.

Granny WeatherWax
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by Granny WeatherWax » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:50 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 pm
That's not a difficult "challenge".
The OP asks "who likes Boris?". It's nothing to do with whether you consider yourself to be on the left, to the right or in the centre, a remainer or a leaver.
He's a proven liar, philanderer and adulterer, (who won't even admit how many children he's sired)
Added to that he has frequently made comments and written articles that display racist, misogynistic and homophobic tendencies, (note that I'm not accusing him of being a racist), and he uses divisive language. He's opportunistic, narcissistic and selfish.
He's also displayed unbelievable levels of incompetency in his previous jobs, and his own advisers have called him out for his laziness, and his failure to grasp the importance of research, study, detail and preparedness.
A decent chap otherwise.
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:53 pm

nil_desperandum wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:49 pm
The aqueduct?

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6156 times

Post by KateR » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Granny WeatherWax wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Not all his fault no, he can share the majority of the blame with his cabinet and Cummings.

And Of course a section of the public are complete idiots and would be no matter who was PM but his leadership has certainly made others not bother with the rules too.

Anywhere the thread was about do you like him, I don’t.
and if you had simply say NO, then I would not have commented back to you, but you didn't did you.

At least there is a slight concession, "not all his fault, no", that's the space I am in, but then you spoiled it with the "but he shares it with bit". It really isn't the public's fault at all, none, but you seem to imply that it might be, talk about mixed messages, that's a beaut, I could feel you gagging on those words all the way from Houston.

Remember what he said, one persons cough is another persons death, pretty simple to me along with stay safe, hands, face and space, yet they won't be heeded, the whole country is going to get worse before it gets better, potentially much worse unfortunately.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3146 times
Has Liked: 10202 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:02 pm

The probem is, of course, "one person's cough is another person's death" is a useless, meaningless soundbite, the kind of rubbish that's been trotted out on a weekly basis since this whole fiasco began.

Caballo
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 431 times

Post by Caballo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm

Needs to govern like a man with an 80 seat majority instead of spending millions on polling to find out if the public 'like' his decisions.
I think I might like to go on a night out with him, but the jury is well and truly out on his premiership
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2560 times
Has Liked: 300 times

Post by dandeclaret » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:06 pm

There are very few politicians I would employ in any job I was hiring for.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:08 pm

For those who believe the government is incompetent.

I'll just remind you of what happened when the coalition government took over the shambles left by the Gordon Brown Labour government-

It is a convention for outgoing ministers to leave a note for their successors with advice on how to settle into the job. 

Laws told reporters: "When I arrived at my desk on the very first day as chief secretary, I found a letter from the previous chief secretary to give me some advice, I assumed, on how I conduct myself over the months ahead.

"Unfortunately, when I opened it, it was a one-sentence letter which simply said:

'Dear chief secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left,' Liam Byrne, his Labour predecessor

Inchy
Been Liked: 1332 times
Has Liked: 95 times

Post by Inchy » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:12 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:08 pm

I'll just remind you of what happened when the coalition government took over the shambles left by the Gordon Brown Labour government-

It is a convention for outgoing ministers to leave a note for their successors with advice on how to settle into the job. 

Laws told reporters: "When I arrived at my desk on the very first day as chief secretary, I found a letter from the previous chief secretary to give me some advice, I assumed, on how I conduct myself over the months ahead.

"Unfortunately, when I opened it, it was a one-sentence letter which simply said:

'Dear chief secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left,' Liam Byrne, his Labour predecessor

How many years ago was that?
What relevance does that have to wether you like Boris or not?

Steve1956
Been Liked: 6463 times
Has Liked: 2896 times

Post by Steve1956 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:12 pm

For a Tory....hes ok! :?

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1044 times
Has Liked: 815 times

Post by ClaretAL » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:13 pm

we have a unknown disease and the government release more funds to support the nation then any government has ever done while still battling a disease that is an unknown and no antidot for. It took 140 years to get rid of polio and small pox, granted we are a lot more advanced now but we still dont have an a inoculation to defend people from it. We also have to some how keep our economy to a point where government can inject money as previously mentioned, so keeping finance rolling is a must to keep giving hand outs. So all this is going on as well as the Brexit trade negotiations with the the EU. So I for one feel the government are doing the best they can with an unwritten guide.
Last edited by ClaretAL on Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6891 times
Has Liked: 1471 times

Post by Rileybobs » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 pm

It’s pretty desperate stuff this deflecting any blame of Johnson or the Tories onto Labour. It’s like your house being robbed and being happy because they didn’t leave a turd in the toilet.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5202 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
🐍🐍🐍
Youve already got one thread deleted tonight so maybe go and hiss somewhere else

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3327 times
Has Liked: 1939 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Getting them deleted is his plan.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:20 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:02 pm
The probem is, of course, "one person's cough is another person's death" is a useless, meaningless soundbite, the kind of rubbish that's been trotted out on a weekly basis since this whole fiasco began.
Might be a meaningless soundbite to you, but it's pretty accurate.
This user liked this post: FactualFrank

Stockbrokerbelt
Been Liked: 221 times
Has Liked: 137 times

Post by Stockbrokerbelt » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:20 pm

Godisadj81, perhaps you have been in a coma for 10 years & also missed the fact that there was no PPE etc due to out sourcing, the test & trace system that has been out sourced, the lighthouse labs that are private. Good old Tories until you look at facts, bit like Thatcher. Glad you chose to ignore the blatant lies & the care homes being left to rot.
This user liked this post: Bainsyclaret

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:20 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:

And I'll bet you have absolutely no problem with the eye watering levels of debt that are being built up that will have to be paid back, far, far greater than any Labour government borrowed.

Do you think that's ok?

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1778 times
Has Liked: 1773 times

Post by dougcollins » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Comedy name, cartoon hair.

What's not to like?

nil_desperandum
Been Liked: 1823 times
Has Liked: 3948 times

Post by nil_desperandum » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:24 pm

dougcollins wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:22 pm
Comedy name, cartoon hair.

What's not to like?
Even in these categories he can't compete with Trump though.
Last edited by nil_desperandum on Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:02 pm
you forgot to add "In my Opinion", but now I've corrected that for you.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 pm

Inchy wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:12 pm
How many years ago was that?
What relevance does that have to wether you like Boris or not?
Stockbrokerbelt wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:52 pm
Think it shows how far the UK has fallen as a country when you ignore the blatant lies, corruption, different rules for the privileged, the shocking handling of Covid including using the old as cannon fodder & debt they ran the country into before Covid. This is just the start, wait till the NHS is gone, works contracts a thing of the past, when you’re working on US employment terms there will be real tears, but hey just doff yer cap & take it....

Just reminding posters of the fact that when the coalition took over they were met with-

'Dear chief secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left,' Liam Byrne, his Labour predecessor

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:25 pm
Just reminding posters of the fact that when the coalition took over they were met with-

'Dear chief secretary, I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left,' Liam Byrne, his Labour predecessor
Is the current level of debt acceptable?
This user liked this post: Zlatan

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Stockbrokerbelt wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:20 pm
Godisadj81, perhaps you have been in a coma for 10 years & also missed the fact that there was no PPE etc due to out sourcing, the test & trace system that has been out sourced, the lighthouse labs that are private. Good old Tories until you look at facts, bit like Thatcher. Glad you chose to ignore the blatant lies & the care homes being left to rot.
Do me a favour and learn how to use paragraphs etc.

I haven't been in a Coma at all, this is about the here and now, so I stuck with that.

In regards to the outsourcing of PPE, its been that way for a while now, it was the French Gov who blocked our orders.
As for Care Homes, they're mainly private businesses.
Now unless you're saying the Gov should've taken full control of all the care homes...
Many care homes had Covid restrictions put in place, many never lost any residents, but the media implied it was rife in all of them, just like they tried to imply the NHS had PPE shortages right across the country when it didn't.

I'm quite happy to look at facts, I'm also quite happy to ignore hysteria.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:39 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm
Which debt are you referring too for this Gov?

Labour coughed up hundreds of millions to bail out banks that had made mistakes that led to the crash.
They were bailed out/rewarded for failure basically and they've made a mockery of that ever since.

The Covid Pandemic isn't the fault of the UK businesses, so are you saying they and their employees shouldn't be supported where possible?

I think the debt created to try and keep the country afloat during the pandemic is acceptable, whereas bailing out the banks wasn't.

The banks didn't change how they operated, they carried on taking peoples money via dubious means and its now becoming common knowledge that they've been laundering dirty money for decades.

Pimlico_Claret
Been Liked: 614 times
Has Liked: 680 times

Post by Pimlico_Claret » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Having read through this thread, I can now grasp why some people who post on here are intellectually challenged.

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:41 pm

I don't; and here are my reasons for so saying:-

he lied whilst a journalist and got the sack.
his ideas on the sanctity of marriage don't match mine.
he has been an atrocious Father to his first set of children.
he was an embarrassment as Foreign Secretary - see the TV programme on it, you may find him wonderful.
his mayoral stint met with mixed reviews.
some of the stuff he has written over time in my view shows him to be morally reprehensible.

I believe Johnson wanted to run the country like the Chairman of a big company. He would have a CEO (Cummings) and a board (Cabinet) to do all the dirty work for him. Just popping into the office a few days a week. And this would give him ample time and opportunities to continue his philandering. Unfortunately for us the pandemic got in the way and we needed a leader and national figure to look up to. Sadly what we got was a falstaffian buffoon who rapidly proved to be out of his depth. And as a result, the thin veneer of the likeable rogue that he likes the more gullible members of society to believe in is as rapidly wearing off.
These 2 users liked this post: Bordeauxclaret Zlatan

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 pm

KateR wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:30 pm
I'll answer for Marty, NO he tells lies.
Lovely that you’re still thinking about me when I’m not even posting on a thread. But I’m sorry, I’m happily married.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:20 pm
And I'll bet you have absolutely no problem with the eye watering levels of debt that are being built up that will have to be paid back, far, far greater than any Labour government borrowed.

Do you think that's ok?
1. No recent labour government has been faced with an unprecedented global pandemic to deal with.

2. As each financial measure, has been announced.

Grants for the self employed based on their average net monthly income for the previous 3years. Then extended a further 3 months.

To build a build a 10s of 1000s patient hospitals out of bloody thin air in a matter of days.

To guarantee no evictions of tenants.

To defer MOTs

To defer business rates

Mortgage repayment holidays, for those struggling to make ends meet.

To back the majority of ALL workers wages upto 80% /£2500 ( unprecedented and according to an expert would normally take years to organise)

Then a further extension upto 70%

Push back tax demands for business/ individuals

Ordering 10s of thousands of new ventilators

Labour gave their approval each and every time. Only when things have been seen to go wrong does Captain Hindsight, Starmer , "not let a good crisis go to waste " (as his front bencher , Kate Green, disgracefully said at the weekend) as he snipes without ever saying what he would have done.

Today was a typical example. In his conference speach he stuck.the boot into Boris. Yet when it came to his role as leader of the Opposition, he compliantly gave his approval to the new measures announced., without any attempt to provide an alternative. His approval will quickly turn to finger wagging "I told you so," as it has done throughout this crisis.
These 2 users liked this post: Burnleyareback2 mill hill claret

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 pm

Spijed wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:27 pm
I'm not an economist.

Was the current level of debt unavoidable?

Probably not...

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:54 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:

Oh dear not that sound bite meaningless quote again
PS there’s even less money left now

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:55 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:48 pm
I'm not an economist.

Was the current level of debt unavoidable?

Probably not...
Simple question - which is the bigger number?

£550Billion

Or

£1750Billion

jurek
Been Liked: 309 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by jurek » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:57 pm

It's not really that important whether you like
Johnson or not but I suspect some, if not many of those that did
and voted for him in the last election may well be having second thoughts.

For obvious reasons at present they may well be not too keen to admit it
and probably are still supportive of him in 'getting Brexit done'.

Give it another 9 months or so and we'll have a much better idea
of what sort and how deep the mess we're in.

If it's as grim as some predict then it matters not whether you like him.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 pm

joey13 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:54 pm
Oh dear not that sound bite meaningless quote again
PS there’s even less money left now
Unlike the current government. In 2010, labour hadn't had to deal with an unprecedented global pandemic.

Only their own economic Incompetence .....

Zlatan

Post by Zlatan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:58 pm
Unlike the current government. In 2010, labour hadn't had to deal with an unprecedented global pandemic.

Only their own economic Incompetence .....
Oh that old chestnut the global financial crash that Brown caused...

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:03 pm

martin_p wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 pm
Lovely that you’re still thinking about me when I’m not even posting on a thread. But I’m sorry, I’m happily married.
chill out Marty, it's just a bit of fun, it's only a football message board you know :lol:

Your aiming around a few things that are simply out of your league ;) but I am genuinely happy regarding your marriage, are we still friends

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:03 pm

I have plenty of reservations over the government's handling of this pandemic, however if they are so bad why does the Labour party agree with most of the measures proposed.

What I'd like to see is a coherent long term plan, that enables the economy to continue without completely tanking, now a major part of such a strategy should be a good test and trace system, equally if you or any of your close friends are not adhering to self-isolating when required to do so, or not obeying the social distancing measures, then that isn't the fault of any politician, the public need to learn to take responsibility for their own health, and not expect to be spoon-fed like toddlers, it really isn't that difficult to find out about the new rules if you really want too, the problem is far too many can't think for themselves, and exercise common-sense, hence why these new restrictions are being put in place by all 4 UK nations.

Yes these restrictions are irksome, but it's only for a few months, and hopefully by next spring we're past the worst of this pandemic, it definitely seems to a seasonal virus, which you'd expect with any respiratory illness, and sadly a lot of people have become complacent over the heady days of summer, and now the virus is roaring back with a vengeance.

The economic reality is we can't pause the economy indefinitely, so we somehow have to find a way to live with this virus for at least 6-12 months before a vaccine hopefully becomes widely available. these are all the competing pressures that the PM and the cabinet are juggling, and I doubt Jeremy Corbyn, or even Keir Starmer would be faring any better in these unprecedented times, that's not to say the government haven't made mistakes, and the messaging could be a lot clearer, and this might well help them in taking the public with them, which they desperately need to do, but this isn't an easy problem to solve no matter your political allegiances.

As too the question it really doesn't matter whether I like Boris or not, what does matter is whether he can command respect, and how successful he is in the role, I must admit I can't see him being at the helm once this crisis is thankfully past.

LaLigaClaret
Been Liked: 191 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Post by LaLigaClaret » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Well he did get Brexit done, sort of. Apart from that he is inept, incompetent, arrogant, indecisive, flippant and a complete a==ewipe.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:06 pm

KateR wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:03 pm
chill out Marty, it's just a bit of fun, it's only a football message board you know :lol:

Your aiming around a few things that are simply out of your league ;) but I am genuinely happy regarding your marriage, are we still friends
Very chilled here Kate so don’t you be worrying about me, I’m genuinely touched that I’m in your thoughts.

Sozturf7
Been Liked: 89 times

Post by Sozturf7 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:07 pm

Godisadj. I'm with you, but your wasting your breath on here with the majority, as they have as much understanding of politics as they do about football.
This user liked this post: KateR

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Zlatan wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:59 pm
Oh that old chestnut the global financial crash that Brown caused...
Nah he just arrogantly stated he'd ended the boom and bust nature of the economy, so failed to ensure there were enough protective measures in place here.

KateR

Post by KateR » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:14 pm

i'm so glad to hear you admit you're genuinely touched Marty, maybe that's why you've been in my thoughts so much lately, because you didn't appear chilled with a few of your replies, but as long as we are still friends then everything is ok with the world, well maybe apart from Boris. As long as my point on your behalf was succinct, to the point and what you would have said, because I really really wouldn't like to put words in your mouth that were not true.