ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3114 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Re: ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

Post by Chester Perry » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:01 pm

From the MMT thread earlier but some on here may find it interesting too

KPMG's Football Benchmark looks at why investors and particularly American ones still seem keen on investing in European football

https://footballbenchmark.com/library/p ... _investors
This user liked this post: Paul Waine

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:20 pm

dsr wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:58 am
Just to make it clear:

1. Charlton boy didn't say they were buying the club, he said they were looking to buy the club, which is a different thing.

2. Even if they aren't looking to buy the club the whole point of the discussion is that we believe they are.

3. You've made your point about a possible error, so you can now stop making it.
Thank you

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 323 times

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:22 pm

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am
The whole thread is newspaper reports that may or may not be true. Farnell, Pace, ALK, Elkashashy, none of it is confirmed.
Apart from the BFC statement.

Burnley Football Club confirms that the club’s ownership remain in discussions with interested parties regarding future investment in the club.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... b-takeover
This user liked this post: Juan Tanamera

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:24 pm

HahaYeah wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:22 pm
Apart from the BFC statement.

Burnley Football Club confirms that the club’s ownership remain in discussions with interested parties regarding future investment in the club.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/con ... b-takeover
There's no mention of Farnell, Pace, ALK or Elkashashy in that.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2892 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:29 pm

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:24 pm
There's no mention of Farnell, Pace, ALK or Elkashashy in that.
Isn't that just so they don't risk any deal by naming any specific party?

Siddo
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 1860 times

Post by Siddo » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:35 am
The trouble is, other relevant stuff going on in the world is not allowed to be discussed, so people make things up, because that is allowed.
I fully agree with this statement. Covid 19, Bexit and a politically explosive American election are all off limits whearas the various posts on these topics generally made good reading.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2742 times
Has Liked: 4314 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Siddo wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:49 pm
I fully agree with this statement. Covid 19, Bexit and a politically explosive American election are all off limits.

I am not pointing a finger at anyone, but isn't the role of moderators to police topics and take out inflammatory comments, lies and references to protected characteristics? If so, why haven't they done this?

Instead we have whole topics deleted as a knee jerk reaction. This board was interesting and topical. Now to be frank, its boring.
There must be numerous other opportunities for you to discuss those subjects ? The media is full of little else. A potential takeover of the club is " boring " ?

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Spijed wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:29 pm
Isn't that just so they don't risk any deal by naming any specific party?
There's probably NDAs in place. The point is that you can't just pick on Farnell's supposed involvement and say it's from unconfirmed newspaper reports, it's the same for all the parties.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2317 times
Has Liked: 1399 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 pm

I just went back to the first page of this thread and saw that it was started in September. It feels a lot lot longer than that.

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1111 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:20 pm

randomclaret2 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:32 pm
I suppose it depends how you see things panning out if there is no takeover...the wheels may well come off anyway
the wheels have already fallen off

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 969 times
Has Liked: 204 times

Post by kentonclaret » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Unfortunately, unlike the transfer window threads there is no end date. :x

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:17 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:56 pm
I just went back to the first page of this thread and saw that it was started in September. It feels a lot lot longer than that.
that is probably because of the investor thread before that http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... =2&t=48059

It is very rare for threads to be both long running and consistently on the front page on this board, only 2 come to mind that have been around more than a few months (now the politics have been paused) and they have both been there for several years

TVC15
Been Liked: 3321 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Post by TVC15 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:06 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am
The issues have been rightly raised, people have drawn conclusions, there is no need for the continuous barrage of biased views.

This purchase is not similar, he’s opened himself up to libel with some of his comments, as have others who have liked his posts.

A purchase will go ahead, regardless of his, mine or your views.
Libel for liking a post ?
Really ?.... for someone who professes himself so in the know you don’t half talk some rubbish.

Whether a purchase will go ahead or not is irrelevant to fans on a message board expressing an opinion on prospective suitors.
You have expressed your opinion often enough so let others express their opinion without telling them they should leave the board because it differs from yours. As you point out it will or won’t happen whatever any of us think or post on a fans forum.
These 2 users liked this post: lrac Charlton Boy

whentheballmoves
Been Liked: 133 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by whentheballmoves » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:15 pm

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:06 am
That doesn't actually stop the ability to sell it though does it? I thought it just gives a period where the community is the preferred bidder. You'd still need someone to rustle up £5m or so to prevent it being sold to anybody.
Unfortunately not, no. It does, however, buy the fans some time in terms of having time to raise the funds to buy the ground instead.

That said, I believe Gigg Lane had one, and that didn't go particularly well.

Apologies about the 3-5 year mix up, by the way, it was late, LOL. (A sign of my age, perhaps?!)

The fact that we had it brought in once, and then renewed, IS good news, though...

whentheballmoves

Post by whentheballmoves » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:18 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:48 pm
Hi ch, you can read about The Clarets Trust here: https://claretstrust.co.uk/ including details of Turf Moor being recorded as an "Asset of Community Value." I didn't know anything about The Clarets Trust before it was mentioned above. I guess we've got one or two TCT board members who post on here.

From my reading, registering Turf Moor as ACV is only a "5 year" thing - and it can be changed - and would need to be renewed, as it already was renewed in 2019. Turf Moor is owned by Longside Properties Ltd, which in turn is owned by Burnley FC Holdings Ltd.

It is Burnley FC Holdings Ltd that is the subject of takeover discussions. Should this company be acquired by new owners, ownership of Longside Properties (and Turf Moor) will be held by the new owners - and the ACV will continue to apply.

Clarets Trust is shown as owning 176 ordinary shares in Burnley FC Holdings Ltd. (This is from Companies House Confirmation Statement, Dec-2019).

There is no logic in any entity paying £200 million to buy Burnley FC Holdings if they are thinking of "asset stripping." It would and could only "end in tears" and a massive financial loss for the entity buying the club.

If MG and the board decide to sell the club to new investors, they will make their decision on the price that is offered. Of course, any prospective new investors have to satisfy ODT with PL. The latter should be interested in the "sustainability" of the new investors plans - i.e. do they have access to the funds to run the club. (I guess it's a moot point - do the new investors need to have more funds than the existing owners, especially after they've paid the agreed purchase price to MG et al?). Logic said they wouldn't be trying to buy if they didn't think they could make a success of it.

Discussions about any new investors plans for the club may be part of passing ODT in some form. I don't think there will be a "5 year business plan." I'd expect there to be "aspirations" including the aspiration to remain in PL - and then maybe some further development of the squad. Development of the ground may be mentioned - but, I'd expect that to be very much contingent on on field successes and new revenues, wherever these new revenues can be obtained.

All the above is on the basis that a deal is agreed with someone. We won't know whether that is happening until the club comments to that effect - and until then it will be "no comment."

UTC
Thanks, Paul. I believe the Trust is one of the "major" shareholders, outside of the board and any former directors.

Be great to get a few new members, especially in the current climate...:-)

whentheballmoves

Post by whentheballmoves » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:20 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:53 am
A link below to the council’s paperwork on the ACV that whentheballmoves flagged up above. All publicly available.

https://www.burnley.gov.uk/sites/defaul ... 202019.pdf

I would point out that just because Turf Moor is an ACV (which was a fantastic move), the football club business isn’t obliged to play there. It just means the owner couldn’t sell the asset off for any other purpose while it is protected (my local pub, opposite the world’s oldest football ground, is also a ACV and has been abandoned for years, sooner or later, tragically, it will become housing).

So my fear remains that a new ground, borrowing at rock bottom levels, is the way the new owners may choose to make money out of this. It’s a fear, not a prediction, I have no idea if this is planned or not, but I know it could stack up financially.

We’ll see.
That's true, sadly, Crosspool.

It buys us some time, which may prove invaluable, so you never know. Hopefully, that never becomes an issue. I too fear for the club if they "do a Bolton"...

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32237 times
Has Liked: 5252 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:47 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 am
There’s a presumption that Farnell is involved in much more than the legal wranglings. The hysteria of the Charlton fans is whipping this up.
And on the subject of whipping things up - Dubai State and Northern Powerhouse come to mind.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:50 pm

aggi wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:54 am
The whole thread is newspaper reports that may or may not be true. Farnell, Pace, ALK, Elkashashy, none of it is confirmed.
Nothing confirmed but ALK with Pace and Elkashasy/Farnell are definitely bidders - one with the Premier League and the other still talking. I'm not aware of any other offers.
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

aggi

Post by aggi » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 pm

whentheballmoves wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:15 pm
Unfortunately not, no. It does, however, buy the fans some time in terms of having time to raise the funds to buy the ground instead.

That said, I believe Gigg Lane had one, and that didn't go particularly well.

Apologies about the 3-5 year mix up, by the way, it was late, LOL. (A sign of my age, perhaps?!)

The fact that we had it brought in once, and then renewed, IS good news, though...
It undoubtedly has some positive aspects. Not being able to sell the ground in secret as happened last time is clearly important and the extra scrutiny and procedure will make it a less popular route.

The Trust is actually the 12th biggest shareholder in the club. Although in real terms that only equates to 0.14% of the total shareholding.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2317 times
Has Liked: 1399 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:59 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:50 pm
Nothing confirmed but ALK with Pace and Elkashasy/Farnell are definitely bidders - one with the Premier League and the other still talking. I'm not aware of any other offers.
How long will the PL likely take before they reach a decision? When they reach a decision will that be communicated publicly or privately?

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 pm

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:59 pm
How long will the PL likely take before they reach a decision? When they reach a decision will that be communicated publicly or privately?
It's a piece of string in terms of how long. Look how long they took to come to a decision regarding Newcastle. I can't imagine any reason why they would publicly say anything to be honest. In the case of Newcastle, they'd announced the sale of the club pending the PL decision, we've not done anything like that and in any case I believe both parties are still negotiating with the club.

ewanrob
Been Liked: 361 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by ewanrob » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Transcript below from Sandgaard interview on TS this morning, about the fleet of Range Rovers bought while under ESI ownership....what a mess that is...can't be allowed anywhere near our club.

"They have since been reclaimed by Sandgaard and he is giving away the one that he claims was previously in lawyer Chris Farnell’s possession, said to be valued at £90,000.

The Charlton owner added: “These Range Rovers that is now left, it happens to be the one driven by Chris Farnell, that’s now in a competition for fans. You just have to buy a Valley Pass for the live stream. It could be a great Christmas gift.”

Goobs
Been Liked: 1459 times
Has Liked: 992 times

Post by Goobs » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:07 pm

Is it the ALK one or the Farnell one with the PL? Does this mean anything? Is the other bid far behind?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:11 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:03 pm
Transcript below from Sandgaard interview on TS this morning, about the fleet of Range Rovers bought while under ESI ownership....what a mess that is...can't be allowed anywhere near our club.

"They have since been reclaimed by Sandgaard and he is giving away the one that he claims was previously in lawyer Chris Farnell’s possession, said to be valued at £90,000.

The Charlton owner added: “These Range Rovers that is now left, it happens to be the one driven by Chris Farnell, that’s now in a competition for fans. You just have to buy a Valley Pass for the live stream. It could be a great Christmas gift.”
And the other side of the story is?

Hedontplayforyou
Been Liked: 545 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Goobs wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:07 pm
Is it the ALK one or the Farnell one with the PL? Does this mean anything? Is the other bid far behind?

I think think these questions are something that many of us are wondering about !

ewanrob

Post by ewanrob » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:11 pm
And the other side of the story is?
Read the full transcript, its disgraceful what these people did to Charlton during the summer...who on earth buys a fleet of cars and hands them out like that...if they aren't allegedly a tad untrustworthy.
These 2 users liked this post: Charlton Boy Dark Cloud

Charlton Boy
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 15 times

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:24 pm

To add to this. We were under a transfer embargo in Jan and £700,000 worth of Range Rovers were bought.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm
Read the full transcript, its disgraceful what these people did to Charlton during the summer...who on earth buys a fleet of cars and hands them out like that...if they aren't allegedly a tad untrustworthy.
I'd read the transcript if it covered both sides of the story, then I could make an informed opinion, otherwise, if it was one of Jim whites giving his mates airtime interviews, I'll give it a miss ta.

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:31 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:25 pm
I'd read the transcript if it covered both sides of the story, then I could make an informed opinion, otherwise, if it was one of Jim whites giving his mates airtime interviews, I'll give it a miss ta.
The key here is that the vehicles were legally repossessed - which means the clubs money was spent on them when as Charlton boy says they were under transfer embargo for failing to make payments - there was also a large sum spent on property rentals for the new owners too - all in the Charlton thread at the time. Many would consider that an inappropriate use of limited club funds and certainly a very strange set of priorities for a new ownership team.

http://www.uptheclarets.com/messageboar ... =2&t=45887

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:38 pm

Charlton Boy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:24 pm
To add to this. We were under a transfer embargo in Jan and £700,000 worth of Range Rovers were bought.
I get confused with this as the article I read said Elliott bought the club in June this year, should it have read June 2019...thats the only way January becomes relevant

Charlton Boy
Been Liked: 27 times
Has Liked: 15 times

Post by Charlton Boy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Grumps wrote:
Agreed, Jim only covered one side properly in this today.

Sandgaard came on live with Simon Jordan (an actual football man) asking him proper questions. Unlike the pre recorded elliott interview.
CA1B6B55-4C93-4B30-A0CC-2A3038A0BBD6.png
CA1B6B55-4C93-4B30-A0CC-2A3038A0BBD6.png (355.31 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
Last edited by Charlton Boy on Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chester Perry

Post by Chester Perry » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:38 pm
I get confused with this as the article I read said Elliott bought the club in June this year, should it have read June 2019...thats the only way January becomes relevant
East Street Investments was the vehicle to buy Charlton in January - ostensibly sold (Farnell was the Lawyer) at the start of the summer, money failed to materialise so the assets were bought by the new and current owner

ewanrob

Post by ewanrob » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:47 pm

Grumps wrote:
Nothing to do with Jim White mates, in fact a lot of people annoyed it wasn't live so he could be interrogated by Jordan who was dying to get into him....not sure they have a leg to stand on to add to the story.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:59 pm

Grumps wrote:
You give it a miss, and you continue to dismiss the concerns of others but I'll be honest and tell you that from the information I have been able to gather on Farnell then I'm frightened to death of him getting anywhere near our club. The fact that Garlick might even be talking to him is seriously concerning.
These 3 users liked this post: ewanrob Charlton Boy longsidepies

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Charlton Boy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:41 pm
Sandgaard came on live with Simon Jordan (an actual football man) asking him proper questions.

Can only speak as you find but Sandgaard has been very useful and helpful
These 2 users liked this post: Charlton Boy boatshed bill

Nonayforever
Been Liked: 690 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Post by Nonayforever » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:22 pm

If the negotiations are still ongoing and the owners of Burnley haven't yet decided which party they are going to sell the club to, why would either party apply to the league for test of ownership ?

Why would you go through a process that you may fail and not get the chance to be the preferred bidder ?

If the party, we are led to believe, has pre- applied before being accepted as the bidder, that can only strengthen the fact, from most fans perspective, that something untoward is going on, apart from the "fan" that is trying to get some posters to libel on this thread.

Danieljwaterhouse
Been Liked: 308 times
Has Liked: 350 times

Post by Danieljwaterhouse » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:24 pm

They have decided. But I’ll let those in the know, let the information out first
This user liked this post: Zlatan

JarrowClaret
Been Liked: 341 times
Has Liked: 194 times

Post by JarrowClaret » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:37 pm

Although that interview was one sided they did have an interview from Elliot as well played earlier. As one sided as it was though I only heard the end of the interview and it would scare me shitless if only a little of what was said was true and these 2 are ever fully or even partly involved with my Club. Made me laugh when he asked Jim White’s opinion of Farnell he mumbled a few words and then Simon Jordan’s gave his opinion which added to the fear of these 2 getting anywhere near my Club.

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1044 times
Has Liked: 815 times

Post by ClaretAL » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:24 pm
They have decided. But I’ll let those in the know, let the information out first
In which case, as you have said many times recently that in your opinion the Farnell/Elkashashy bid is going to win, despite you preferring the ALK bid, must mean they have decided on the Farnell/Elkashashy bid. Shame and worrying as I agree with your thoughts on preferring the ALK bid.
This user liked this post: Danieljwaterhouse

Nonayforever
Been Liked: 690 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Post by Nonayforever » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:47 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
In Cluedo, near the end of the game, a player can make a calculated guess on whodunnit, well my guess on who the "frontman" for Burnley will be, as in a similar role as D Levy at Tottenham ( not the main shareholder ) is a name that we are all familiar with and is a current director.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:55 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:59 pm
You give it a miss, and you continue to dismiss the concerns of others but I'll be honest and tell you that from the information I have been able to gather on Farnell then I'm frightened to death of him getting anywhere near our club. The fact that Garlick might even be talking to him is seriously concerning.
I don't dismiss the concerns of others, I just ask for facts to back up those concerns. Farnell seems to get blamed for things at times he wasn't even involved at Charlton.
Until you, or others, share whatever information you have that makes you so concerned it's difficult to have a fully informed opinion.
This user liked this post: Danieljwaterhouse

ewanrob

Post by ewanrob » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:07 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:55 pm
I don't dismiss the concerns of others, I just ask for facts to back up those concerns. Farnell seems to get blamed for things at times he wasn't even involved at Charlton.
Until you, or others, share whatever information you have that makes you so concerned it's difficult to have a fully informed opinion.
I will turn it on you and your liker, you tell us why we should trust this fella and what he will bring to our club....then we will all be informed
This user liked this post: Charlton Boy

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:13 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:07 pm
I will turn it on you and your liker, you tell us why we should trust this fella and what he will bring to our club....then we will all be informed
Iam not saying that, and never have, but I wouldn't say trust or not trust till I had the facts from both sides.

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3580 times
Has Liked: 1023 times

Post by jedi_master » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Danieljwaterhouse wrote:
As Han Solo would say, “I got a bad feeling about this”.
These 2 users liked this post: Danieljwaterhouse Zlatan

edlass
Been Liked: 59 times
Has Liked: 37 times

Post by edlass » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Never tell me the odds.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

mill hill claret
Been Liked: 205 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Post by mill hill claret » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:30 pm

So go on then ...who is our choice ??

scouseclaret
Been Liked: 857 times
Has Liked: 264 times

Post by scouseclaret » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:37 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:59 pm
Kind of losing the thread of all this now, but surely, if these guys have a history of getting football clubs to the alter and then failing to show up with the cash, why is Garlick even entertaining them?

ewanrob

Post by ewanrob » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Grumps wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:13 pm
Iam not saying that, and never have, but I wouldn't say trust or not trust till I had the facts from both sides.
The issue is, there's more negatives than positives about this fella out there....the negatives are very open and transparent...positives, I've not seen anything put out there. I would happily hold my hand up if proved wrong.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:48 pm

ewanrob wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:39 pm
The issue is, there's more negatives than positives about this fella out there....the negatives are very open and transparent...positives, I've not seen anything put out there. I would happily hold my hand up if proved wrong.
The issue is, those open and transparent negatives come from where, backed up by what?
Perhaps your evidence threshold is lower than mine, let's see what happens...

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:06 pm

scouseclaret wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:37 pm
Kind of losing the thread of all this now, but surely, if these guys have a history of getting football clubs to the alter and then failing to show up with the cash, why is Garlick even entertaining them?
That’s the question - makes no sense to me.