ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32526 times
Has Liked: 5276 times

Re: ALK Capital or Farnell/Elkashashy takeover

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:20 pm

jtv wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Clive Holt look alikes? :) :) :)
With no disrespect to Clive but I hope not :D
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

mill hill claret
Been Liked: 205 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Post by mill hill claret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:32 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... 1609168699

But cant read all of article as I dont subscribe

Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3157 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Post by Chester Perry » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:36 pm

mill hill claret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Burnley takeover confident of completion by end of the week
JAMES DUCKER DECEMBER 28, 2020

ALK Capital are confident of completing a takeover of Burnley before the end of the week in a significant boost to Sean Dyche’s hopes of strengthening his squad in the transfer window next month.

Alan Pace, managing director of the American sports investment company, is in Lancashire thrashing out the final details of the buyout.

Although there is unlikely to be an announcement in the next 48 hours, both parties are optimistic a deal will be concluded before Burnley face Fulham at Turf Moor on Sunday in their first game of the new year.

With Burnley embroiled in a relegation battle, Dyche is desperate to bolster his squad when the winter window opens on Friday and ALK are expected to make funds available to the manager, whom they consider to be integral to their long-term plans.

Burnley, who face a crucial game against bottom club Sheffield United at Turf Moor on Tuesday night, are currently two points above the drop zone with a game in hand on their fellow strugglers.

Dyche endured a frustrating summer, when tensions with chairman Mike Garlick deepened and the manager was unable to bring in the reinforcements he wanted, despite losing senior players such as Jeff Hendrick, Aaron Lennon and Joe Hart.

Burnley have discovered some form of late, even if Sunday’s 1-0 defeat at Leeds was a setback, but Dyche is hoping one or two strong additions will significantly enhance the club’s prospects of avoiding relegation.

Pace, a former president of Major League Soccer franchise Real Salt Lane who heads up ALK, has been busy working throughout the Christmas holidays with his team to conclude a takeover in time for Dyche to be active in the window.

The takeover will see ALK purchase Garlick’s majority 49.24 per cent shareholding and John Banaszkiewicz’s 28.2 per cent stake. Garlick has been instrumental alongside Dyche in turning Burnley into a stable, profitable Premier League club although it remains to be seen if the current chairman will have any role under the future owners, not least given how his relationship with Dyche had soured. Pace will have a hands-on role in the running of the club and plans to appoint his own people.

Egyptian entrepreneur Mohamed Sayed Zein Elkashashy and Chris Farnell, a Cheshire-based sports lawyer, had also been vying for ownership of Burnley but pulled out of the running this month.

Pace previously tried to buy Sheffield United and worked in various senior roles for Citigroup in addition to being managing director of now defunct US bank Lehman Brothers for 12 years until 2006.
These 2 users liked this post: NewClaret FactualFrank

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3106 times
Has Liked: 3823 times

Post by NewClaret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:52 pm

In Lancashire, eh? Let’s hope that plane is bringing the cash then!!

Steddyman
Been Liked: 624 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Steddyman » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Fingers crossed for the first proper transfer windows in the last 3 years.
This user liked this post: randomclaret2

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:52 pm
In Lancashire, eh? Let’s hope that plane is bringing the cash then!!
I think the suggestion that he’s in Lancashire is incorrect although I think he will be sometime soon. Ducker’s suggestion also is that they are just buying Garlick’s & John B’s shares. That would leave the other five directors with their current shareholding. I’m not sure about that either.

I do agree with suggestion that Pace will be running the club and will have his own people join him.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:21 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 pm
I think the suggestion that he’s in Lancashire is incorrect although I think he will be sometime soon. Ducker’s suggestion also is that they are just buying Garlick’s & John B’s shares. That would leave the other five directors with their current shareholding. I’m not sure about that either.

I do agree with suggestion that Pace will be running the club and will have his own people join him.
Maybe he will be on that plane then. Either way, I hope it is soon, less because of the January window and more because it’s dragging on and we as a club need to get it resolved and look forward.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:28 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:19 pm
I stand corrected
New shoes for Christmas CT...?

;)
This user liked this post: Claret Till I Die

yatesybase
Been Liked: 18 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by yatesybase » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:07 pm

The Private Jet actually arrived with him onboard at Executive Ramp at Manchester and departed again within the half hour after we called of the deal.

quote=jedi_master post_id=1451301 time=1609166594 user_id=720]
I have heard that Kamil Grosicki is booked on too.
[/quote]

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:16 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:43 pm
That’s how I would do it and I’d like to think that’s how I’d be treated if I was moving house. I know this is a lot bigger transaction involving far more people but you would like to think that one of the key members of staff would get the potential support he needs, particularly just ahead of a window.
The flip side could be that they believe ALK meeting Dyche may hinder the process.

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:17 pm

yatesybase wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:07 pm
The Private Jet actually arrived with him onboard at Executive Ramp at Manchester and departed again within the half hour after we called of the deal.

quote=jedi_master post_id=1451301 time=1609166594 user_id=720]
I have heard that Kamil Grosicki is booked on too.
[/quote]

It was quite a bit longer than half an hour, but the jist of the story is correct

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3161 times
Has Liked: 6751 times

Post by boatshed bill » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:39 pm

yatesybase wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:07 pm
Is the "deal" off then?

Bigvince
Been Liked: 937 times
Has Liked: 699 times

Post by Bigvince » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:40 pm

boatshed bill wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:39 pm
Is the "deal" off then?
Yes we’re not signing Grosicki :D
These 2 users liked this post: FactualFrank Grumps

Paul Waine
Been Liked: 2350 times
Has Liked: 3181 times

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:42 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:36 pm
I suppose it’s a bit like selling your house. You’ve agreed a price, it’s with the solicitors but do you let the buyers in to measure up for curtains?
Hmm, asking to speak with Sean Dyche about his transfer targets....? I don't see that is asking to measure up for curtains, more akin to asking can they take a bath to check the supply of hot water in the bathroom. ;)

We know that Sean Dyche and the club like to keep transfer activity very close to the chest. Why should the current owners - who want to sell - complicate things with the prospective new owners by introducing them to Sean Dyche's transfer plans, or, for that matter, Mike Rigg's transfer plans. Better for all parties to wait until the deal is completed - and, it's not in Mike Garlick's interest to delay the deal - until the new owners speak with whoever they want to speak with about transfer window activities.

What if ALK have different thoughts to Sean Dyche? What if they think it's Mike Rigg's job to identify transfer targets? No point bringing these issues into the discussion until Alan Pace is the new boss, if that's how the takeover discussions pan out. Then the new boss can take advice from and make the decisions that he feels need taking.

Hope the takeover is concluded this week.

Exciting times.

UTC

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11048 times
Has Liked: 5657 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:43 pm

I would imagine if they wanted to speak to Dyche they would have already done so
This user liked this post: ClaretTony

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:43 pm
I would imagine if they wanted to speak to Dyche they would have already done so
I don't think they would. They'd go about things in the right way, which it sounds like they've attempted to do.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11048 times
Has Liked: 5657 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:50 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:48 pm
I don't think they would. They'd go about things in the right way, which it sounds like they've attempted to do.
read what I put Frank - "if they wanted to"

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:51 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:50 pm
read what I put Frank - "if they wanted to"
I did read what you put.

What I'm saying is regardless of whether they wanted to or really wanted to - they'd do things via the correct channels.

IWOODLOVETT
Been Liked: 495 times
Has Liked: 219 times

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:59 pm

If ALK consider that the manager is integral to their long-term plans surely they will have already quizzed the manager as to his own long-term plans and aspirations.

SD has said he has not spoken to them, so what if he now says that he wants a change of scenery??

A lot of spin being leaked to put the wider audience off the scent I think.

Exciting times.
This user liked this post: NewClaret

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:43 pm
I’ll be amazed if they haven’t spoken to Dyche. Since he has such a key role, they are basically investing £200m in an asset of which he is a huge part. In any other acquisition activity where there are key people involved, the buyers secure their services well before parting with their cash. I think as a minimum they’ll want to understand whether he is committed to the club, particularly after such a fractious relationship with the current owner. And I can’t imagine the Kettering company being set up is a coincidence.

We’ll never know the truth but would not surprise me at all if Dyche has a direct line in to them & they’re talking regularly, not that you’d ever expect them/him to admit that, whether Garlick knows or not!

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:02 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:59 pm
If ALK consider that the manager is integral to their long-term plans surely they will have already quizzed the manager as to his own long-term plans and aspirations.

SD has said he has not spoken to them, so what if he now says that he wants a change of scenery??

Exciting times.
Totally agree.

Venkys4eva
Been Liked: 139 times
Has Liked: 183 times

Post by Venkys4eva » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:02 pm

mill hill claret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:32 pm

With the telegraph, some articles (this being one) shows you the whole page for about 3 seconds before it vanishes under the subscribe popup. If you're quick and put your mobile into aeroplane mode (disabling your internet connection) you can read the whole article. Better than paying for it ;)
This user liked this post: mill hill claret

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:06 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Exciting times.
Hi IWL, you've got to factor in the legal situations. Sean Dyche owes his duty to his current employer, not a prospective future employer. Yes, breaking these protocols is always possible. But, why create risks for yourself by doing something that might not be approved of by his existing employer - and, who knows, might then become the reason for his new employer to dismiss him for breaking his employment obligations. Much better to play by the rules - and show your (prospective) new employer that you are an employee that will always play by the rules and do right by your employer.

Exciting times.

UTC

FeedTheArf
Been Liked: 348 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by FeedTheArf » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:09 pm

CT, from what you know, do you think Garlick will still be involved after the takeover? I’ve seen conflicting reports but aware he and Dyche aren’t on the the best terms at the minute.

Do we think that more funds to give Dyche what he wants would help repair their relationship? Or would Garlick staying on be more of a hindrance than help?

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6957 times
Has Liked: 1482 times

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:11 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:01 pm
I’ll be amazed if they haven’t spoken to Dyche. Since he has such a key role, they are basically investing £200m in an asset of which he is a huge part. In any other acquisition activity where there are key people involved, the buyers secure their services well before parting with their cash. I think as a minimum they’ll want to understand whether he is committed to the club, particularly after such a fractious relationship with the current owner. And I can’t imagine the Kettering company being set up is a coincidence.

We’ll never know the truth but would not surprise me at all if Dyche has a direct line in to them & they’re talking regularly, not that you’d ever expect them/him to admit that, whether Garlick knows or not!
It would be extremely unprofessional for both parties to be communicating sensitive, and confidential information, behind the backs of the current owners and for that reason I doubt very much that will be the case.

I also think it's quite unlikely that the company set up with the name Kettering in has anything to do with Dyche's birthplace.

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2758 times
Has Liked: 4325 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:13 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:11 pm
It would be extremely unprofessional for both parties to be communicating sensitive, and confidential information, behind the backs of the current owners and for that reason I doubt very much that will be the case.

I also think it's quite unlikely that the company set up with the name Kettering in has anything to do with Dyche's birthplace.
Why do you think they have chosen that name ?

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:06 pm
Hi IWL, you've got to factor in the legal situations. Sean Dyche owes his duty to his current employer, not a prospective future employer. Yes, breaking these protocols is always possible. But, why create risks for yourself by doing something that might not be approved of by his existing employer - and, who knows, might then become the reason for his new employer to dismiss him for breaking his employment obligations. Much better to play by the rules - and show your (prospective) new employer that you are an employee that will always play by the rules and do right by your employer.

Exciting times.

UTC
What rules would he be breaking by just talking to them? It's not like they are trying to poach him for another club

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 728 times
Has Liked: 514 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:15 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:11 pm

If they aren't then together with the Calder Vale company it is more than an incredible coincidence. It is a random name for a US business to think up.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:15 pm

FeedTheArf wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:09 pm
CT, from what you know, do you think Garlick will still be involved after the takeover? I’ve seen conflicting reports but aware he and Dyche aren’t on the the best terms at the minute.

Do we think that more funds to give Dyche what he wants would help repair their relationship? Or would Garlick staying on be more of a hindrance than help?
Suggestion is that Garlick will remain involved although clearly no longer running the show. From what I’ve been told I don’t think there is much chance of the Garlick/Dyche relationship being repaired.

Alan Pace I believe will be the man in charge so the Pace/Dyche relationship will be key.
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret randomclaret2

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 656 times
Has Liked: 2897 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm

kaptin1 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 am
Not Biggles then?
He’s had it that long it could be!!

Caballo
Been Liked: 421 times
Has Liked: 433 times

Post by Caballo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm

Just sort it!! Even the superfans are getting fed up hypothesising.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:16 pm

randomclaret2 wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:13 pm
Why do you think they have chosen that name ?
How would I know? There is a city in Ohio called Kettering, it's also a surname. Even if it is related to the UK town I don't understand why this would have anything to do with our current manager being born there.

IWOODLOVETT

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:19 pm

Paul Waine wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Exciting times.

UTC
Hi Paul, as mentioned above the Kettering company is the strongest indication yet that SD is part of the deal. He has an agent, just as the players have agents, and this allows each individual to honestly deny having any personal conversations with prospective buyers.
We are told that the situation with manager and chairman had deteriorated so much that I don’t think that the manager feared the loss of his job or even any legal challenge, but we know him to be a man of principle and he is therefore playing with a straight bat.

Exciting times.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:15 pm
If they aren't then together with the Calder Vale company it is more than an incredible coincidence. It is a random name for a US business to think up.
The name Calder Vale has a direct relationship with Burnley though. The name Kettering, to my knowledge, doesn't. It would be a coincidence, but not exactly an incredible coincidence, that the company name is the same as Dyche's birthplace.

Edit - in fact there's also a Kettering in Maryland USA.
Last edited by Rileybobs on Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 pm

It is my belief that ALK have possibly had some communications with SD based on the tenuous link that they’ve set up a company called Kettering Capital Limited and also that SD is absolutely insistent that he knows absolutely nothing about anything to do with the ownership or the sale of the club. Of course he has to deny any knowledge if he’s been spoken to, and the company created is tenuous I agree but still a link.

Mike Garlick would not want anything to impede the sale as he is getting a windfall.

For Mike,

Exiting times

UTC

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:25 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:19 pm
Hi Paul, as mentioned above the Kettering company is the strongest indication yet that SD is part of the deal. He has an agent, just as the players have agents, and this allows each individual to honestly deny having any personal conversations with prospective buyers.
We are told that the situation with manager and chairman had deteriorated so much that I don’t think that the manager feared the loss of his job or even any legal challenge, but we know him to be a man of principle and he is therefore playing with a straight bat.

Exciting times.
In what capacity do you think that Dyche is part of the deal? Seems like a ridiculous suggestion.

Goddy
Been Liked: 192 times
Has Liked: 694 times

Post by Goddy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:25 pm
In what capacity do you think that Dyche is part of the deal? Seems like a ridiculous suggestion.
Really? Could be share options (or some other similar equity arrangement) for SD to keep him at the club........

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:30 pm

Goddy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:28 pm
Really? Could be share options (or some other similar equity arrangement) for SD to keep him at the club........
Is it common for football managers to own shares in the club that they are managing? And if so, why would this form any part of the purchase of the club?

IWOODLOVETT

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Not such a ridiculous suggestion - I would think that SD would be a vital part of an investment like this. He has kept Burnley in the top flight for a long time with his hands tied behind his back.

Somethingfishy
Been Liked: 728 times
Has Liked: 514 times

Post by Somethingfishy » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:21 pm
The name Calder Vale has a direct relationship with Burnley though. The name Kettering, to my knowledge, doesn't. It would be a coincidence, but not exactly an incredible coincidence, that the company name is the same as Dyche's birthplace.

Edit - in fact there's also a Kettering in Maryland USA.
I think it would be very sycophantic for them to do that but if you accept they have already done it by using Calder Vale as a company name then it's more than possible for them to do it with Kettering. Admittedly i think it as more tenuous and as i say sycophantic but there is a link there with Dyche and is i think it is more likely that is where it comes from rather than it being a coincidence with a US placename.

We are both guessing of course and i guess we will find out soon.

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Grumps wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:14 pm
What rules would he be breaking by just talking to them? It's not like they are trying to poach him for another club
Could be lots of rules. I'd start with speaking to a third party about the club's confidential business for starters, without the club's permission. Maybe all the club's staff have been reminded of their duty not to speak with any third parties without the club's permission. Maybe breaking these rules are club discipline issues. Maybe the sanctions could go as far as being terminated.

Exciting times.

UTC

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:25 pm
It is a ridiculous suggestion

randomclaret2
Been Liked: 2758 times
Has Liked: 4325 times

Post by randomclaret2 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Id love to see the reaction if Garlick were to " terminate " SD

IWOODLOVETT

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:34 pm

If you say so Tony.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:37 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm
Not such a ridiculous suggestion - I would think that SD would be a vital part of an investment like this. He has kept Burnley in the top flight for a long time with his hands tied behind his back.
Dyche is an employee. He's an important part of the club but if he's offered the Man Utd job next week then he's packing his bags. The suggestion that he's got any involvement in this deal sounds very far fetched.

IWOODLOVETT

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:39 pm

I prefer far-fetched.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:39 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm
I think it would be very sycophantic for them to do that but if you accept they have already done it by using Calder Vale as a company name then it's more than possible for them to do it with Kettering. Admittedly i think it as more tenuous and as i say sycophantic but there is a link there with Dyche and is i think it is more likely that is where it comes from rather than it being a coincidence with a US placename.

We are both guessing of course and i guess we will find out soon.
Calder Vale is totally different though as that name has a relevance to the club.

The company may well have got its name because of where Dyche was born but I just can't imagine this being the case. If it's named after a place then it seems more likely that the towns of Kettering in Ohio or Maryland, USA, have some relevance to one of the directors.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:40 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:39 pm
I prefer far-fetched.
How about ridiculously far fetched?
These 2 users liked this post: IWOODLOVETT Goddy

Paul Waine

Post by Paul Waine » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:44 pm

IWOODLOVETT wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:19 pm

Exciting times.
And, Mike Garlick will know about both Calder Vale and Kettering Capital. He will also know all about the status of his relationship with Sean Dyche.

What do you think contracts say about conversations with agents? I doubt they say you can tell your agent everything you like about the club's business - and when your agent then shares that information with a third party, everyone will understand that it wasn't you that breached your contract.

In another context, we've seen exactly this with Kieran Trippier being banned for bets being placed on his move to Madrid.

I'm sure Sean Dyche is part of ALK's plans. "Kettering Capital" is a smart move - and maybe the name has been chosen to indicate that Sean Dyche is part of their plans. Maybe it was Sean Dyche that they've been trying to persuade that that is the case. Remember, the first thing Watford's new owners did in 2012 was let Sean Dyche go...so, re-assurance will be important.

However, I'm also sure that ALK will not have based their plans on Sean Dyche deciding to stick around forever. They will also be smart enough to know that if Sean Dyche moves elsewhere they still need to make their investment work. It can't and won't be reliant on one manager/head coach. No one risks £200 million on that basis.

Exciting times.

UTC
This user liked this post: IWOODLOVETT

joey13
Been Liked: 1767 times
Has Liked: 1230 times

Post by joey13 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:46 pm

Doesn’t Dyche get his bonus next month ? Could well be off if Garlick stays