Predictable

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Post Reply
Untinted Glasses
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Been Liked: 26 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Predictable

Post by Untinted Glasses » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am

I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.

Claretmatt4
Posts: 3944
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:31 am
Been Liked: 1044 times
Has Liked: 722 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Claretmatt4 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am

Cheers for that

Stayingup
Posts: 2552
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Been Liked: 430 times
Has Liked: 833 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Stayingup » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:08 am

Well Shakespeare's not around or I could have asked him to contribute. He was good at Tragedies and Comedies as I recall.

Or maybe you could have a good think and contribute a masterpiece.

Many who post on here are good stalwart fans. I imagine they post to get things off their chest and at times to vent their feelings. As it stands the team has no points after two matches and yesterday had to field possibly the weakest team in Sean Dych'es Premier League campaigns.
Last edited by Stayingup on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boss Hogg
Posts: 324
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:34 am
Been Liked: 83 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Boss Hogg » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:12 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
You’ll only need to post 4% of the time then. Ta-ta.

Hedontplayforyou
Posts: 800
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:01 am
Been Liked: 194 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:16 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
Although I agree with the predictability of some posters - I’d have to say, don’t read it? Treat yourself.

FactualFrank
Posts: 23221
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:46 am
Been Liked: 6273 times
Has Liked: 10605 times
Location: Leeds

Re: Predictable

Post by FactualFrank » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:48 am

Certainly a lot better than the Facebook/Twitter comments from Burnley fans. Half of them can't spell and the other half treat this like a game of Football Manager.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Steve1956
Posts: 10365
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 pm
Been Liked: 3589 times
Has Liked: 1812 times
Location: Fife

Re: Predictable

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:53 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
You should name the culprits so they can respond,very unfair tarring someone with the boring tag and leave each one on here wondering "is it me" 🤔😉

Wellsy1882
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:35 pm
Been Liked: 62 times
Has Liked: 34 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Wellsy1882 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:00 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
Read elsewhere

ElectroClaret
Posts: 11305
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:07 pm
Been Liked: 2940 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Re: Predictable

Post by ElectroClaret » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:04 am

Poor cast. :|

MUST TRY HARDER

buzzclarets79
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 2:05 am
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 101 times

Re: Predictable

Post by buzzclarets79 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:34 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
Oh the irony....expect that to be lost on you though.

ksrclaret
Posts: 3090
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 am
Been Liked: 1060 times
Has Liked: 228 times

Re: Predictable

Post by ksrclaret » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:42 am

This board is by far the best place to discuss all things Burnley and beyond.

However, for the people who get upset by reading opinions that don't reflect their own, it tends to be a constant source of worry and anger. To those people, such as the OP, I say you'd be better off creating your own Clarets blog and limiting your reading to just that. That way, you only have to read opinions you agree with.

warksclaret
Posts: 1677
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Been Liked: 427 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Re: Predictable

Post by warksclaret » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:56 am

Would you say we were more or less predictable than our teams tactics

bobinho
Posts: 5186
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm
Been Liked: 2134 times
Has Liked: 3322 times
Location: Burnley

Re: Predictable

Post by bobinho » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:58 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read. There are some good informed posters on here who make very good points, however I do have to say that %96 is dross.

A few posters (most infact) need to think before they type.
Off ya **** then....
These 2 users liked this post: Steve1956 TVC15

Steve1956
Posts: 10365
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 pm
Been Liked: 3589 times
Has Liked: 1812 times
Location: Fife

Re: Predictable

Post by Steve1956 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:00 am

bobinho wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:58 am
Off ya **** then....
Bold and to the point! :lol:
This user liked this post: bobinho

box_of_frogs
Posts: 3245
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:47 am
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 731 times

Re: Predictable

Post by box_of_frogs » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:15 am

And there was me expecting it to be about our 2 tactics of passing laterally or backwards, before hoofing it upfield as pointlessly as one of Gordaleman’s posts.

bobinho
Posts: 5186
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm
Been Liked: 2134 times
Has Liked: 3322 times
Location: Burnley

Re: Predictable

Post by bobinho » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:26 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:00 am
Bold and to the point! :lol:
Yeah I know, but there was just no need was there? The OP was just a little too much “look at me everybody”.

The internet is massive, loads of room for us all. Loads of stuff I don’t like, so I just stay away as opposed to joining and winding up the locals...
This user liked this post: DomBFC1882

Billy Balfour
Posts: 1794
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 3:00 pm
Been Liked: 735 times
Has Liked: 283 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Billy Balfour » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:30 am

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:01 am
I have to say this is one of the most boring, predictable football forums I read.
Heh. Well don't read it then. Simple.

Bosscat
Posts: 10556
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:51 am
Been Liked: 3273 times
Has Liked: 8064 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Bosscat » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 am

Steve1956 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:53 am
You should name the culprits so they can respond,very unfair tarring someone with the boring tag and leave each one on here wondering "is it me" 🤔😉
👍🙂👍

kritichris
Posts: 516
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:01 am
Been Liked: 104 times
Has Liked: 142 times
Location: France

Re: Predictable

Post by kritichris » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 am

Only "one of the most boring", not the most boring, you flatter us. Who are the others btw?

Untinted Glasses
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Been Liked: 26 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Re: Predictable

Post by Untinted Glasses » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:42 am
This board is by far the best place to discuss all things Burnley and beyond.

However, for the people who get upset by reading opinions that don't reflect their own, it tends to be a constant source of worry and anger. To those people, such as the OP, I say you'd be better off creating your own Clarets blog and limiting your reading to just that. That way, you only have to read opinions you agree with.

There you go, point proved

ClaretAndJew
Posts: 6884
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:08 am
Been Liked: 2323 times
Has Liked: 463 times
Location: Earth

Re: Predictable

Post by ClaretAndJew » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:34 pm

Untinted Glasses wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:33 pm
There you go, point proved
Is the point dough for bread?

joey13
Posts: 4974
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm
Been Liked: 1146 times
Has Liked: 920 times

Re: Predictable

Post by joey13 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:35 pm

I wouldn’t worry about it

Post Reply