Season ticket refunds?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
TVC15
Been Liked: 3322 times
Has Liked: 601 times

Re: Season ticket refunds?

Post by TVC15 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:31 pm

RedRoseWardrobe wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:45 pm
Close and delete the thread CT. You obviously have no idea of the exchanges I've had. The club have not been honest with me. They publicly said the refunds will take time so when it didn't appear I didn't panic. They've then converted my money to points that I won't spend. It's unsympathetic and unbending. Close and delete the thread. Close and delete the account too.
Sympathise with your personal situation and genuinely hope things improve for you.

The club undoubtedly made some errors with the refund process. I applied at the start of the process and took a screenshot of my confirmation as a record. They didn’t process my refund at the same time as others and it took me a couple of phone calls and emails to get them to sort this which they eventually did but it meant someone in the ticket office walking round to the finance people and physically giving them a copy of my email to get them to do it as she was embarrassed and as frustrated as me that I’d been promised they would resolve their error but never did. She admitted to me that they were in a mess from a staffing point of view and could not cope with the volume of refunds and the large number of errors / mistakes being made.

If you can email the ticket office and follow it up with a call - explain that you applied for a refund and it’s never been processed and explain your situation too. Hopefully they will show some flexibility and sort this out.

Good luck
This user liked this post: Bosscat

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32530 times
Has Liked: 5277 times

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:36 pm

clarethomer wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:44 pm
I just assumed that with a title of chief operating officer is that he is the person the looks over the entire club operations and I tend to find contacting people at the top of an organisation more helpful when people at the bottom of the organisation are restricted in what they can do. A more senior member of the organisation is more likely to look at this with pragmatism rather than through policy alone.

Thank you for providing an additional contact CT - I would include them aswell.
Matt has no dealings on the ticketing side at all now. It’s Taylor who reports directly to Hart.

RedRoseWardrobe
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by RedRoseWardrobe » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:41 pm

Please close and delete thread. The thread is now about my health and I don't want that. Close thread.