The Bud Fight, sorry Presidential Debate

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Re: The Bud Fight, sorry Presidential Debate

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:05 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:58 am
OK, we can split hairs about whether Trump likes the UK and sympathises with poorer people. I tend to believe him on the basis that his mum was Scottish, the daughter of a very poor crofter on the Isle of Lewis, and even after moving to the US she worked as a housekeeper and a hospital volunteer. To be fair to Biden, his Dad was a used car salesman and lived in the impoverished Scranton for a while (The Office), they are both better in that regard than many politicians.

But this thing about the only person despised on earth. I asked others this question yesterday (predictably got no replies), how would you compare him to China’s Xi? If it turns out that China invades Taiwan (likely this decade), steals Commonwealth countries like Barbados (happening now), and is ultimately proven to be conducting genocide on the Uighar Muslims (suspected) - is Trump the only person still despised on earth?

I don’t particularly like Trump myself, but the word despicable I would reserve for a small selection of others.
You're disregarding everything Trump says and does and substituting it with the belief that because his mother was once poor then it muct mean Trump has compassion for the poor.

Quite an epic level of delusional wishful thinking going on right there, Crosspool.

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3340 times
Has Liked: 1959 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am

This is the guy who doubted Boris Johnson lies let’s not forget.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Taffy on the wing

mkmel
Been Liked: 1271 times
Has Liked: 2249 times

Post by mkmel » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 am

BBC News - Trump and the virus: A day of turmoil in the White House
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54392767

Yes of course I want Trump and all of his staff who have the virus to get well

But to quote Stan even a blind man on a galloping horse could see this coming with no wearing of masks and no social distancing

What an idiot

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Imagine if he dies. He'll literally be remembered for 1,000 years as the leader who died of an illness he denied was serious.
This user liked this post: Zlatan

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:56 pm

Would he qualify for a Darwin Award?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:01 pm

I think we'd have to rename the award after him.

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 979 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by kentonclaret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Perhaps as he was being whisked off by helicopter to hospital to receive the best available treatment and drugs, he had time to reflect on his policy to abolish Obama Care denying many millions of Americans affordable healthcare.

But, I very much doubt it.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1647 times
Has Liked: 402 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:02 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:05 am
You're disregarding everything Trump says and does and substituting it with the belief that because his mother was once poor then it muct mean Trump has compassion for the poor.

Quite an epic level of delusional wishful thinking going on right there, Crosspool.
Doesn't really affect us so there's nothing wishful about it, I don't really care. But it is a little tricky to work out whether Trump's actions have helped the poor - his tax cuts in 2017 have a consensus that it has affected everyone, the poor are paying less tax but the rich and companies are paying less too. I'm happy to judge him on actions - words are a bit trickier, most of what he says is for effect and is best disregarded.

However, compare this to Rishi Sunak, son of a GP and a pharmacist who went to posh schools and is now married to a billionaire's daughter. I've often feared he wouldn't know an ordinary person if he bumped into them in the street, and now it sounds like he is planning a £1,000 cut to tax credits in the spring. Unlike what Trump has done, this will be like a punch in the kidneys to poor people.

As for Boris - re: comment below yours about doubting his lies - Boris is a serial liar. He is anti-authority and does what he wants. Doesn't mean though that he doesn't care for the poor. I've spoken to him, like him, and believed him. I think all his problems with the pandemic are because he cares so much he can't handle making decisions that either kill one batch of people, or kill another (that's the nature of political leadership, money is finite, so there are always people affected by decisions, Boris hasn't quite handled the pressure of choosing deaths through economic catastrophe or quicker deaths through Covid). The big challenge for Boris on this caring for poor people will be if he lets Sunak go ahead with this tax credit cut - he slated Osbourne a few years ago for trying the same thing.

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:02 pm
Doesn't really affect us so there's nothing wishful about it, I don't really care. But it is a little tricky to work out whether Trump's actions have helped the poor - his tax cuts in 2017 have a consensus that it has affected everyone, the poor are paying less tax but the rich and companies are paying less too. I'm happy to judge him on actions - words are a bit trickier, most of what he says is for effect and is best disregarded.

However, compare this to Rishi Sunak, son of a GP and a pharmacist who went to posh schools and is now married to a billionaire's daughter. I've often feared he wouldn't know an ordinary person if he bumped into them in the street, and now it sounds like he is planning a £1,000 cut to tax credits in the spring. Unlike what Trump has done, this will be like a punch in the kidneys to poor people.

As for Boris - re: comment below yours about doubting his lies - Boris is a serial liar. He is anti-authority and does what he wants. Doesn't mean though that he doesn't care for the poor. I've spoken to him, like him, and believed him. I think all his problems with the pandemic are because he cares so much he can't handle making decisions that either kill one batch of people, or kill another (that's the nature of political leadership, money is finite, so there are always people affected by decisions, Boris hasn't quite handled the pressure of choosing deaths through economic catastrophe or quicker deaths through Covid). The big challenge for Boris on this caring for poor people will be if he lets Sunak go ahead with this tax credit cut - he slated Osbourne a few years ago for trying the same thing.
Johnson and his government have managed to achieve one of the highest death rates, and worst economic hit out of this pandemic. At this juncture whether or not he cares for the poor - and from the actions of the government in not putting anything in place for poor people during the pandemic I’d say he doesn’t - it’s irrelevant.

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:45 pm

All these luvvies, dancing on trumps grave can only be good for his chances of being reelected.
The left have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot don't they

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:53 pm

A 3rd Republican senator has tested positive. And a 4th who was exposed is refusing to even get tested.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:55 pm

Damo wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:45 pm
All these luvvies, dancing on trumps grave can only be good for his chances of being reelected.
Getting a little ahead of yourself. He's not dead yet.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Just seen a BMW driving around Reading with a Trump 2020 sticker on the boot.

Did make me chuckle

GandalfsBeard
Been Liked: 23 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by GandalfsBeard » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:35 pm

Damo wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:45 pm
The reaction of the left has actually been very respectful. See Biden and Obama's well-wishes expressed to Trump & family, and Biden suspending anti-trump advertisements.

Compare this to Trump making fun of Clinton for having pneumonia, and his sarcastic "Gee that's too bad" response to Romney self-isolating due to getting exposed to Corona.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:51 pm

And let's not forget...

mkmel
Been Liked: 1271 times
Has Liked: 2249 times

Post by mkmel » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Disgusting man but I still want him to get through this

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 354 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:00 pm

Lies... :roll:

Did Trump really mock reporter's disability? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4 :roll:

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11049 times
Has Liked: 5658 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:04 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:58 am
OK, we can split hairs about whether Trump likes the UK and sympathises with poorer people. I tend to believe him on the basis that his mum was Scottish, the daughter of a very poor crofter on the Isle of Lewis, and even after moving to the US she worked as a housekeeper and a hospital volunteer. To be fair to Biden, his Dad was a used car salesman and lived in the impoverished Scranton for a while (The Office), they are both better in that regard than many politicians.

But this thing about the only person despised on earth. I asked others this question yesterday (predictably got no replies), how would you compare him to China’s Xi? If it turns out that China invades Taiwan (likely this decade), steals Commonwealth countries like Barbados (happening now), and is ultimately proven to be conducting genocide on the Uighar Muslims (suspected) - is Trump the only person still despised on earth?

I don’t particularly like Trump myself, but the word despicable I would reserve for a small selection of others.
I'm sure there are people we can add to that list no doubt.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:19 pm

truth
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 8.18.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 8.18.24 AM.png (452.72 KiB) Viewed 1794 times

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:21 pm

HahaYeah wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:00 pm
Lies... :roll:

Did Trump really mock reporter's disability? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4 :roll:
"you've got to see this guy"

Then he proceeds to mockingly mimic the guys physical disability.

There's really only one type of person who denies what they see and hear when it comes to Trump.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:59 pm

Trump was already symptomatic and receiving treatment BEFORE he attended his fundraiser in Bedminster. What the ****?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:03 pm

Also Trump was diagnosed the morning after the debate on Tuesday night, according to Dr. Conley, and apparently no one bothered to tell Biden.

https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/st ... 2697683974

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:49 pm

“The president’s vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care.We’re still not on a clear path to a full recovery.”

This was an off-the-record comment from Mark Meadows, Trump's chief-of-staff, after the briefing.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:59 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
As for Boris - re: comment below yours about doubting his lies - Boris is a serial liar. He is anti-authority and does what he wants. Doesn't mean though that he doesn't care for the poor. I've spoken to him, like him, and believed him.
You think he’s a serial liar but didn’t lie to you?

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:23 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:

My taxes certainly haven't gone down, in fact, they've gone up quite a bit under Trump and trust me when I say I am not rich !!!!!

Buxtonclaret
Been Liked: 3770 times
Has Liked: 7569 times

Post by Buxtonclaret » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:44 pm

Thought this article was a decent read.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... on/616604/
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

aggi
Been Liked: 2119 times

Post by aggi » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:

This is a confusing argument, the bloke who was the son of a gp and a pharmacist wouldn't know an ordinary person due to his upbringing but the bloke who grew up in a mansion in an upper class neighbourhood and was the son of a multi-millionaire or the bloke who went to Eton would?

Ignoring Affordable Care whilst considering what Trump has done for ordinary people is pretty short sighted too.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3190 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:33 am

CrosspoolClarets wrote:

Is crosspools KateR?............Same format.
Doesn't support him necessarily, but jumps through hoops and turns himself into a Pretzel defending the Buffoon.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:02 am

Trump doesn't seem as yellow/orange:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54405734

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1647 times
Has Liked: 402 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:01 pm

aggi wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:50 pm
This is a confusing argument, the bloke who was the son of a gp and a pharmacist wouldn't know an ordinary person due to his upbringing but the bloke who grew up in a mansion in an upper class neighbourhood and was the son of a multi-millionaire or the bloke who went to Eton would?

Ignoring Affordable Care whilst considering what Trump has done for ordinary people is pretty short sighted too.
No doubts Trump has always been rich, but Fred Trump started off poor, as did his wife, the daughter of a poor Scottish crofter. As we all know, the values of our parents tend to rub off in ourselves. I'm not making an argument as such, I'm just pointing out that Trump's parents would have been able to tell him a lot about hardship and ordinary people (Fred Trump made his empire building homes for low incomes, so had an experience there too).

Affordable Care - I know a bit more about this than most people, and let me just say that there are opinions on all sides about US healthcare, and a tough legislature to get things past too. I'm not going there on Trump's record because it would take too long, but I did also think Obama's performance was shambolic on healthcare too.

Sunak may well argue similarly to Trump that he has the common touch, I'm simply pointing out that the jury is out. I don't see any evidence yet that he has anything in common with working class people and I don't see evidence that his policies are considered enough in this regard. In short - he may be the opportunity Labour need to win back the red wall later this decade. I struggle to see me voting for Sunak.

grapidianclaret
Been Liked: 317 times
Has Liked: 225 times

Post by grapidianclaret » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Saying that Trump cares about anyone,let alone the poor of America,really does show a dangerous level of self delusion.
His own family members are on record saying the opposite.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:25 pm

From what I gather from today's briefing about his condition one of three things are true:

1. Trump has a critical case of Covid and the steroid he's on, which is only to be used for critical cases, is being used correctly.

2. Trump has a mild case of the illness and the steroid he's on is being used incorrectly because its only to be used for critical cases since it can hinder the body's ability to combat mild cases.

3. They're lying.

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 7428895745

The Not F—ing Around Coalition, a black separatist militia, held an event in Lafayette, La. yesterday. Its grandmaster calls for a separatist black nation state.

What happens in America.......

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt

Antifa Militants and Black Lives Matter Rioters break into and launch fireworks inside Starbucks. SeattlePD declared this protest a riot and issued an order to disperse. #seattleprotests

And Biden claims this to be just "an idea" .

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm

The Not F—ing Around Coalition, a black separatist militia, held an event in Lafayette, La. yesterday. Its grandmaster calls for a separatist black nation state.

What's this got to do with anything?

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:52 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:49 pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieDaviscourt

Antifa Militants and Black Lives Matter Rioters break into and launch fireworks inside Starbucks. SeattlePD declared this protest a riot and issued an order to disperse. #seattleprotests

And Biden claims this to be just "an idea" .

Yep. Anti-fascism is an ideology, not an organisation. Still not sure how you're not getting this.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:53 pm

And to lighten the mood-

Jason Charter, the accused “antifa ringleader” in DC who has been federally charged in relation to riotous activities, has a verified Tinder account. #antifa :lol: :lol:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 7387749376

Swipe left! Quick ! Swipe left! :lol: :lol: It may only be an ,"idea" but it's an ugly "idea"!

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:54 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:52 pm
Yep. Anti-fascism is an ideology, not an organisation. Still not sure how you're not getting this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:56 pm

I mean, sure. Laugh. But I'm right. The FBI director even agrees with me.

Prove me wrong though. Please show me who the leader of Anti-fascism is, and perhaps his/her leadership structure. I mean, if its an organisation then there must therefore be some kind of structure to it.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:58 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:48 pm

Why do you post the twitter feed of someone who has links to a number of far right wing groups?

Do you support his and their views?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... fa-877914/

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:01 pm

Spijed wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:58 pm
Why do you post the twitter feed of someone who has links to a number of far right wing groups?

Do you support his and their views?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... fa-877914/
I think given how rabidly anti anti-fascism he is the only reasonable conclusion to come to is that its because he's pro-fascism.

That would explain why he considers fascists as credible sources of news.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:03 pm

He probably wears a poppy every year too, to honour the German dead.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:18 pm

From the respected New York Times-

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/30/opin ... RcRHq821QN

The Truth About Today’s Anarchists

“Insurrectionary anarchists” have been protesting for racial justice all summer. Some Black leaders wish they would go home.

On the last Sunday in May, Jeremy Lee Quinn, a furloughed photographer in Santa Monica, Calif., was snapping photos of suburban moms kneeling at a Black Lives Matter protest when a friend alerted him to a more dramatic subject: looting at a shoe store about a mile away.

He arrived to find young people pouring out of the store, shoeboxes under their arms. But there was something odd about the scene. A group of men, dressed entirely in black, milled around nearby, like supervisors. One wore a creepy rubber Halloween mask.

The next day, Mr. Quinn took pictures of another store being looted. Again, he noticed something strange. A white man, clad in black, had broken the window with a crowbar, but walked away without taking a thing.

Mr. Quinn began studying footage of looting from around the country and saw the same black outfits and, in some cases, the same masks. He decided to go to a protest dressed like that himself, to figure out what was really going on. He expected to find white supremacists who wanted to help re-elect President Trump by stoking fear of Black people. What he discovered instead were true believers in “insurrectionary anarchism.”

Mr. Quinn, has spent the past four months marching with “black bloc” anarchists in half a dozen cities across the country, chronicling the experience on his website, Public Report.

Mr. Quinn discovered a thorny truth about the mayhem that unfolded in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man in Minneapolis. It wasn’t mayhem at all.

While talking heads on television routinely described it as a spontaneous eruption of anger at racial injustice, it was strategically planned, facilitated and advertised on social media

by anarchists who believed that their actions advanced the cause of racial justice. 

Don’t take just Mr. Quinn’s word for it. Take the word of the anarchists themselves, who lay out the strategy in Crimethinc, an anarchist publication: Black-clad figures break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars, then melt back into the crowd of peaceful protesters. When the police respond by brutalizing innocent demonstrators with tear gas, rubber bullets and rough arrests, the public’s disdain for law enforcement grows. It’s Asymmetric Warfare 101.

An anarchist podcast called “The Ex-Worker” explains that while some anarchists believe in pacifist civil disobedience inspired by Mohandas Gandhi, others advocate using crimes like arson and shoplifting to wear down the capitalist system. According to “The Ex-Worker,” the term “insurrectionary anarchist” dates back at least to the Spanish Civil War and its aftermath, when opponents of the fascist leader Francisco Franco took “direct action” against his regime, including assassinating policemen and robbing banks.

If that is not enough to convince you that there’s a method to the madness, check out the new report by Rutgers researchers that documents the “systematic, online mobilization of violence that was planned, coordinated (in real time) and celebrated by explicitly violent anarcho-socialist networks that rode on the coattails of peaceful protest,” according to its co-author Pamela Paresky. She said some anarchist social media accounts had grown 300-fold since May, to hundreds of thousands of followers.

“The ability to continue to spread and to eventually bring more violence, including a violent insurgency, relies on the ability to hide in plain sight — to be confused with legitimate protests, and for media and the public to minimize the the impact

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:26 pm

"Black-clad figures break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars, then melt back into the crowd of peaceful protesters."

Thanks for proving our point.

RingoMcCartney

Post by RingoMcCartney » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:37 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:26 pm
"Black-clad figures break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars, then melt back into the crowd of peaceful protesters."

Thanks for proving our point.

Thanks for wilfully ignoring the "break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars,"

Thanks for allowing me to point and laugh!

🤗🤭🤣

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:52 pm

It's literally what I quoted. I literally quoted that specific...

He's developmentally challenged, isn't he? I need to stop taking him seriously.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:09 am

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:37 pm
Thanks for wilfully ignoring the "break windows, set fires, vandalize police cars,"

Thanks for allowing me to point and laugh!

🤗🤭🤣
without wanting to get too involved there are loads of videos of people dressed in black smashing up buildings and setting fires. I watched a live feed of a big fire being started in Washington and that was 3 white lads, then there was the bloke dressed in black smashing the windows at an autozone and that turned out to be the police.......

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:27 am

Vegas Claret wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:09 am
without wanting to get too involved there are loads of videos of people dressed in black smashing up buildings and setting fires. I watched a live feed of a big fire being started in Washington and that was 3 white lads, then there was the bloke dressed in black smashing the windows at an autozone and that turned out to be the police.......
Lol. I remember that. That was hilarious when that got exposed.

The thing is, though, for the fascists it doesn't actually matter of its anti-fascists or fascists doing the violence. All that matters is the narrative. But even the narrative isn't for your or my benefit. It's for their own benefit. As long as they can lie to themselves and pretend that their position is the morally superior position. And when fascists can pretend to themselves that their position is the morally superior position, well, then anything is possible. Including holocausts.

There will be another holocaust pretty soon. And people like Ringo will be the cheerleaders for it.

Bordeauxclaret

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:40 am

So Trump got into his car and was driven around outside the hospital to wave to well wishers.

Be nice for the driver and whoever else was in the car.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:50 am

Also got to wonder about the people who decided to spend their weekend stood outside a hospital!