The Bud Fight, sorry Presidential Debate

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
PeterWilton
Been Liked: 111 times
Has Liked: 71 times

Re: The Bud Fight, sorry Presidential Debate

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 pm
Same as Hilary Clinton's calling millions of Americans "deplorables" yet I bet you still supported her 4 years ago
She was right.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3764 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:19 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:13 pm
Its not about me at all, its about Trump v the Democrats. Quite happy to accept it as an insult when the "right" say it but when the left say it you blatantly refuse to acknowledge it let alone say its wrong.
Dom, you need to understand the mechanics of a conversation. When I say that you’ve called me names, you dispute it and then I prove it then anyone else other than me and you calling other people names isn’t relevant. The point was in your response to me you chose to call me a name rather than answer questions. Whether Hilary Clinton has called people names and whether I condemn it doesn’t change that point.

So, with that concluded, onto those mainstream media lies you were going to tell me about.

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:31 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:54 pm
I dont. If it was proven, I'd condemn it immediately.

Want to take the opportunity to condemn it when its been proven to be happening on a massive scale by democracy usurping so called "democrats"?

Yes or no. ?
I see you're still struggling with concepts like proof and evidence.

I assume that if someone showed you a video of an anonymous person claiming Ringo had murdered someone you'd hand yourself in because it had been proven?

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:32 pm

aggi wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:31 pm
I see you're still struggling with concepts like proof and evidence.

I assume that if someone showed you a video of an anonymous person claiming Ringo had murdered someone you'd hand yourself in because it had been proven?
Unless it was in the ‘MSM’ of course.

Caballo
Been Liked: 420 times
Has Liked: 431 times

Post by Caballo » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:34 pm

How many of you boys (and girls) have an actual vote in what's going on, or are you all get ridiculously het up about a game you've no skin in?

Holmeclaret
Been Liked: 201 times
Has Liked: 232 times

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Caballo wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:34 pm
How many of you boys (and girls) have an actual vote in what's going on, or are you all get ridiculously het up about a game you've no skin in?
Today’s world is a little more connected than you seem to think.

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Whether he wins or loses the election he’s either been lying to IRS or to the banks that have loaned him huge amounts of money. One is tax fraud, the other is just fraud. Either way, he’ll go to jail ......eventually.

UpTheClaretsFCBK
Been Liked: 372 times
Has Liked: 14 times

Post by UpTheClaretsFCBK » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:48 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:24 am
Spot on mate. Its a terrorist organisation funded by George Soros. These lefties are beyond help and the fact they keep losing is fantastic and shows that the silent majority is real
I happen to know people in quite a few British Anti-Facist groups and I can assure you that they receive absolutely no funding from anyone.

They are merely fiercely opposed to racism.
This user liked this post: longsidepies

FactualFrank
Been Liked: 6930 times
Has Liked: 11660 times

Post by FactualFrank » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm

The only impressive thing about last night was two 70+ year old men lasting 90 minutes without going to the bathroom.
These 4 users liked this post: KateR Vegas Claret Corky tiger76

KateR
Been Liked: 1018 times
Has Liked: 6157 times

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:36 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm
The only impressive thing about last night was two 70+ year old men lasting 90 minutes without going to the bathroom.
actually you're only surmising this, as they could have had bags, unless you meant walking/running off to the bathroom like Dier :D

I would have been more impressed if they could actually run !

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 10917 times
Has Liked: 5594 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 pm

UpTheClaretsFCBK wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:25 am
'Feelings' count for nothing in these debates. Not condemning white supremacy is abhorrent, but the purpose of the debate is to win votes and eventually beat your opponent to win the election.

Does Trumps refusal to condemn white supremacy damage him politically?

No, it doesn't. It would probably damaged him more if he condemned it. So politically and in the arena of winning the election, it was the right answer.

What's more worrying is that Biden is up against Trump and he's incapable of clearly winning a debate against someone who is not particularly intellectual and has made catastrophic failings during his time in office.

This is election is going to be close and it is going to be close because the opposition is poor on a horrific scale.
damages him massively

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:46 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:46 pm
"Antifa is just an idea, not an organisation " Jo Biden

The #antifa mob in Portland cheer as one of their comrades hurls an incendiary device atPortlandPolice

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 9143238667

BLM-antifa rioters set the PortlandPolice central precinct on fire. They’ve also broken out the windows high up by throwing large rocks. #PortlandRiots #antifa

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st ... 4577175554

This has been happening for months. Yet the whataboutery from the usual suspects on here obsessing about what the Proud boys may or may not do is hilarious. But you can do that from a leafy village in north Lancashire. Thousands of miles away from the terrorist bloodshed perpetrated by violent Marxists that you're clearly giving you tacit approval to , cant you!
so you think BLM are Antifa ?

jojomk1
Been Liked: 836 times
Has Liked: 574 times

Post by jojomk1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:49 pm

FactualFrank wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm
Seems those Tena pads in XXL worked just as well for these guys

AndrewJB
Been Liked: 1159 times
Has Liked: 754 times

Post by AndrewJB » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:51 pm

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalatin ... ted-states
As you can see from this report, even after grouping together various groups from anarchists to environmentalists, to indigenous rights campaigners under the banner of “the left” the right are still overwhelmingly offer the threat (and fact) of violence.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:52 pm

RingoMcCartney wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:34 pm
Systematic vote rigging by Democrats uncovered -

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeI ... 0040219649

@IlhanOmar

connected cash-for-ballots harvesting scheme EXPOSED “Money is the king in everything”; harvester boasts harvesting HUNDREDS of 2020 absentee ballots ILLEGALLY! “Numbers do not lie...these here are all absentee ballots…my car is full…”
There is literally nothing that James o'keefe has ever "exposed" that hasn't turned out to be him and his expose` being a complete fraud.

So of course Ringo believes him.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:52 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Same as Hilary Clinton's calling millions of Americans "deplorables" yet I bet you still supported her 4 years ago
that's what cost her the election imho. She upset a lot of people (and rightly so) by saying that

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:53 pm

Next Ringo will be linking to a Jacob Wohl sourced scandal.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:52 pm
that's what cost her the election imho. She upset a lot of people (and rightly so) by saying that

Lol. ********. What cost her the election was 15 years of republicans using the tools of government to fabricate scandal after scandal, and gullible rubes falling for it.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm

ahhh those pesky media people again and the stupid public, it's really is a pathetic kind of mantra to keep trying to shove, it is discounted completely except by those who need an excuse for being on the losing side time after time.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm
ahhh those pesky media people again and the stupid public, it's really is a pathetic kind of mantra to keep trying to shove, it is discounted completely except by those who need an excuse for being on the losing side time after time.
Well, yes, I'm grouping the media among the gullible rubes for uncritically reporting these fake scandals.

How am I wrong? Or are you not disputing that, but you're just upset I said it?

Erasmus
Been Liked: 574 times
Has Liked: 44 times

Post by Erasmus » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:04 pm

Just been reading through this discussion. There's a rather nasty whiff of BNP coming across from some quarters.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 pm
damages him massively

Not really. These white supremacists are his party's base. And all he cares about is keeping them onside.

We have to realise that he's not trying to win the election, he's trying to win the aftermath of the election. And hell use ANY means necessary to do that, including activating his base to go around killing "the left", a term he is teaching these people to consider to be equal to "terrorist".

Anyone who learned about how Hitler secured power knows what Trump's doing, and we know what's coming. Something these fascists have been hoping for on their forums for a long time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_o ... ong_Knives

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 3163 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:13 pm

CombatClaret wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:53 am
You can't win a debate if the other party does not engage with the concept.
That was clearly Trumps tactic, he knows he'll lose in any coherent debate so his aim was to make the exercise pointless so the small portion of swing voters get nothing from it.
Trump had one tactic........Disrupt, shout down and Lie his ass off. Just another day at the office for the 'Racist in chief'!

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 324 times

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:15 pm

Trump supporter on the President Trump vs Chris Wallace debate. :geek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq6MfyqwRpQ
Last edited by HahaYeah on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:16 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 am
Trump with a tactic many of us can relate to.

Will never beat Biden in the nicely dressed, nicely spoken, Ivy League debating club, but drag him down to a pub style argument and he has a chance. He knows very well that many white American men (i.e. not represented by any anti-discrimination pressure groups) feel very strongly that they are never given a chance in life by that upper middle class Ivy League group. That’s his base. His challenge is appealing beyond his base.

Biden is of course completely useless. Trump is dislikable because he is brash and different, but he was born into a tough neighbourhood in Queens and has had to deal with groups like the NY mafia all his life (and presumably his Dad, working in property development, would have done too, so even as a kid Trump would have seen some things the rest of us can’t even contemplate). His tenure as President has been a mix of big wins and crippling defeats, but it has been different. Biden, it will be same, same, same. Not sure with China trying to dominate the world that a Biden win will be in our interests (e.g. China trying to take over the Commonwealth like Barbados by bribing them with investment).

The next 30 years is going to make the Cold War seem like kids play fighting. We need tough leaders. (no, I don’t like Trump despite the above balanced view on him)
Pure fiction!
This user liked this post: Vegas Claret

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:19 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm
Well, yes, I'm grouping the media among the gullible rubes for uncritically reporting these fake scandals.

do some research and look at how many times Trump has claimed Fake News during the last few years, your myopic view is boring, I can categorically tell you both of them told lies last night.

I am not upset you said it, you're not wrong but you seems to be of a strong belief that it all happens on one side only, and you think anyone not standing with you is stupid and gullible and that's where you lose any credibility with me. Try being a little more fair in your posts and then it's worth debating but pontificating and making statements that you do, believing it is the absolute truth is boring, you'll be telling us that Trump tells lies soon as if everyone is not aware of it.

Not everyone thinks like you, that does not make everyone who doesn't into some complete racist bumbling idiot, which is what comes across in your posts. This is a perception I think you should consider.

Having said all of the above, I am not saying I would vote for Trump or that he is great and support everything he does/says as gospel, I also think the same around Biden, so temper your responses to that please.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:23 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:17 am
Why didn't biden condemn ANTIFA and BLM seeing as he was asked the question first? TRUMP LANDSLIDE. People are woke unlike some on here
More Cool-aid with your Racist views Dom?
ANTIFA are anti Fascists, a loose band of people who oppose the Fascistic direction the country is taking.
BLM are protests aiming to overturn Century's of oppression and discrimination against Blacks.
WHY would he condemn them?

Holmeclaret

Post by Holmeclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:25 pm

GandalfsBeard wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:23 pm
What drew you toward supporting Trump, Dom?
Another angle to this is, “what would Trump have to do for you to stop supporting him?”

To the far right and the far left, the cult of the leader has always been important. Trumps projected persona has been central to his success and it’s amazing how many have responded to the call.

aggi
Been Liked: 2109 times

Post by aggi » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Caballo wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:34 pm
I can't be the only one who saw that Trump refused to condemn white supremacists and wondered how people would spin that. It's a bit like watching a car crash, you just can't look away.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:27 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:19 pm
do some research and look at how many times Trump has claimed Fake News during the last few years,...
This is where I stopped bothering to read your post.

I say the media uncritically reported on fake Clinton scandals for years, and you seem to think that Trump calling everything "fake news" somehow disproves that.

Explain your point and then I'll read the rest of it.

martin_p

Post by martin_p » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:28 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:19 pm
do some research and look at how many times Trump has claimed Fake News during the last few years, your myopic view is boring, I can categorically tell you both of them told lies last night.

I am not upset you said it, you're not wrong but you seems to be of a strong belief that it all happens on one side only, and you think anyone not standing with you is stupid and gullible and that's where you lose any credibility with me. Try being a little more fair in your posts and then it's worth debating but pontificating and making statements that you do, believing it is the absolute truth is boring, you'll be telling us that Trump tells lies soon as if everyone is not aware of it.

Not everyone thinks like you, that does not make everyone who doesn't into some complete racist bumbling idiot, which is what comes across in your posts. This is a perception I think you should consider.

Having said all of the above, I am not saying I would vote for Trump or that he is great and support everything he does/says as gospel, I also think the same around Biden, so temper your responses to that please.
What did Biden lie about last night, just for some balance?

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:32 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:27 pm
This is where I stopped bothering to read your post.

I say the media uncritically reported on fake Clinton scandals for years, and you seem to think that Trump calling everything "fake news" somehow disproves that.

Explain your point and then I'll read the rest of it.
standard answer when asked anything that might be difficult to understand and reply to, typical Trump tactics right out of the play book as you always do, so little substance in anything you write. I happen to read everything you write, just shows clearly another difference between you and me but you can always claim ignorance since you did not read it, therefore something we can agree on is that.

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:45 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:32 pm
standard answer when asked anything that might be difficult to understand and reply to, typical Trump tactics right out of pthe play book as you always do, so little substance in anything you write. I happen to read everything you write, just shows clearly another difference between you and me but you can always claim ignorance since you did not read it, therefore something we can agree on is that.
All I asked of you was to explain how Trump calling the media fake news everyday has anything to do with the fake Clinton scandals that the republicans, Trump included, pushed, and the media reported.

It's not difficult. I just don't want to waste my time with someone I suspect isn't engaging in the discussion with good faith arguments. I'm asking to prove that wrong, and then I'll engage with you again.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm

martin_p wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:28 pm

let me give you just one for now assuming you watched the whole thing and listened to what was actually said, by that I mean what was actually said around a question when it was asked because so many here taking snippets of answers to justify there stance.

Biden,
Manufacturing went in to the hole before C-19,
this is a lie that has been proven time and time again, manufacturing jobs has continued to increase under Trump since he took over up to C-19.
Attachments
_114691254_us_manufacturing-nc.png
_114691254_us_manufacturing-nc.png (74.41 KiB) Viewed 2603 times

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:50 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm
let me give you just one for now assuming you watched the whole thing and listened to what was actually said, by that I mean what was actually said around a question when it was asked because so many here taking snippets of answers to justify there stance.

Biden,
this is a lie that has been proven time and time again, manufacturing jobs has continued to increase under Trump since he took over up to C-19.
Before Covid US manufacturing was in recession.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/20/america ... -over.html
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:09 pm

DomBFC1882 wrote:
Your views are Deplorable!

Burnley Ace
Been Liked: 651 times
Has Liked: 2879 times

Post by Burnley Ace » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:15 pm

martin_p wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:28 pm

He said Trump was the worst US President ever when we all know it was James Buchanan (or possibly John Tyler)

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:17 pm

so I provide data from the US Bureau of Statistics and Walter comes back with a counter from a media source, the very media that support the right and make all the people stupid and gullible, you can't make this stuff up.

Crime declined during Trump’s first two years, except for rape, which increased:
The FBI’s annual Crime in the United States report, released Sept. 30, shows 1,199 fewer murders were committed in 2018 than in 2016, when Trump was elected. That’s a decline of 6.9%.

But despite that decline, the murder rate per 100,000 people, which was 5.0 last year, still was above the record low set in 2014, when it was 4.4.

As a candidate, Trump repeatedly claimed that the murder rate was “the highest it’s been in 45 years.” That was far from true. The rate did rise during President Obama’s final two years, to 5.4 per 100,000 in 2016.

Balanced post, just facts from both sides, that's all I look at, not the lies continued to be spouted by those with myopic views. They are both politicians, news flash, politicians lie, regardless of where you're leanings are.

The one fact some need to be able to digest is that not everything Trump has done is a lie and a failure, when you continue to purport that lie you show yourselves for what you are to anyone with any sense, not just people on the right whom you're trying to score points off.
Attachments
Trumps-Numbers-Jan-2020.png
Trumps-Numbers-Jan-2020.png (192.71 KiB) Viewed 2543 times

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm

Last word from me before I disappear again but I take it that everyone wants to live in a democracy.

To do that, you have to spot the dangers before its too late to stop them without having to resort to violence.

Trump (to me) is a massive warning sign of what is to come, and his words last night about the proud boys should be a siren call for all who want to listen to the dangers.

I know there is no chance of getting through to the proper f**knuggets on here, so I'll ignore them, but vast majority will recognise him for what he is and condemn.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:23 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Anything she/he perceives as criticism brings out her/his darker side.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Taffy on the wing wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:23 pm
Anything she/he perceives as criticism brings out her/his darker side.
how about trans, can I not be a trans, then I can have have one foot in either camp to to speak :lol:

ladies and gentlemen I give you the miniature Jack Russell, snapping at everyone's ankles and then talks about a dark side from other posters, but it is nice seeing you try to make friends here, I'm sure you'll make a lovely pair ;)

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm
Last word from me before I disappear again but I take it that everyone wants to live in a democracy.

To do that, you have to spot the dangers before its too late to stop them without having to resort to violence.

Trump (to me) is a massive warning sign of what is to come, and his words last night about the proud boys should be a siren call for all who want to listen to the dangers.

I know there is no chance of getting through to the proper f**knuggets on here, so I'll ignore them, but vast majority will recognise him for what he is and condemn.
Trump said that the proud boys should stand by / stand down and it's NOT the proud boys who are burning cities to the ground but the lefty lunatics who are the REAL threat to democracy.

Taffy on the wing

Post by Taffy on the wing » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:43 pm

:lol:
KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 pm
how about trans, can I not be a trans, then I can have have one foot in either camp to to speak :lol:

ladies and gentlemen I give you the miniature Jack Russell, snapping at everyone's ankles and then talks about a dark side from other posters, but it is nice seeing you try to make friends here, I'm sure you'll make a lovely pair ;)
This user liked this post: KateR

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Like I say, no chance of getting through to the utter f**knuggets on here.

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:48 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Biden,
KateR makes a very good point there and it is one of the reasons why Biden is perceived to be a not very good debater. Rather than just lying which he did he should have said that Trump reaped the rewards of all the good work that Obama and the Democrats put in, in the preceding years, which carried on into Trumps administration.
This user liked this post: KateR

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:49 pm

KateR wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:17 pm
so I provide data from the US Bureau of Statistics and Walter comes back with a counter from a media source, the very media that support the right and make all the people stupid and gullible, you can't make this stuff up.

Do you know what a "recession" is?

You provided irrelevant jobs data. The number of jobs in a sector increasing does not necessarily mean that output is increasing. As proven by the fact that US manufacturing has been in recession since last year, and output has been in decline since the beginning of last year. Or would you like to tell the Federal Reserve that they are wrong?

So, Biden was correct.
Last edited by PeterWilton on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HahaYeah

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:45 pm
Like I say, no chance of getting through to the utter f**knuggets on here.
Ok lefty, Off ya pop then. :geek:

Hope your pink pussy hat doesn't get blown off by the galactic winds. :P

PeterWilton

Post by PeterWilton » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Corky wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:48 pm
KateR makes a very good point there and it is one of the reasons why Biden is perceived to be a not very good debater. Rather than just lying which he did he should have said that Trump reaped the rewards of all the good work that Obama and the Democrats put in, in the preceding years, which carried on into Trumps administration.
But... Biden was literally correct. Manufacturing was literally in recession before Covid.

How can someone be lying if what they said was true? I don't understand. Please explain how being correct can be lying.

Last edited by PeterWilton on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KateR

Post by KateR » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 pm

PeterWilton wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:49 pm
Do you know what a "recession" is?

You provided irrelevant jobs data. The number of jobs in a sector increasing does not necessarily mean that output is increasing. As proven by the fact that US manufacturing has been in recession since last year, and output has been in decline since the beginning of last year. Or would you like to tell the Federal Reserve that they are wrong?

So, Biden was correct.
really really good effort there with that defection, you could probably get a job on Trumps team advising him the way you're going, it was fact checked and proven to be a lie from Biden, anything you have to say in this matter just revolves around in your head. Try reading all the other facts I gave you as well regarding poverty reduction, crime reduction, these are not my ramblings these are from fact checkers.

Ohhh yes, sorry, silly me of course you don't read my posts do you, as you evidenced early, your egregious behavior and failure to comprehend what a debate is and that people might have different opinions, means I wont be responding to you except when I see you make the same mistakes and outright lies in any thread. (although I'm 90% certain you wont read that bit, but hey ho, no problem).

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Sorry!

One last thing

"European forest cities" by the hero of the right

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1311129668972675072

Completely off his rocker, but hey, he loves white people!