Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Re: Season Ticket Refunds-Help/Clarification Needed.

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:45 am

NewClaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:58 am
Out of interest how many would want to go in a ballot? I’m not interested in returning until we’re all there.

Surprised anyone would want to enter the ballot tbh.
I'd go given the chance, but bearing in mind all those saying they won't step foot inside turf moor again due to the poor transfer window, I might be on my own :lol:
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 am

I honestly can't see the problem in opening up the stadium to around 5000 through the ballot system.

You can travel with a couple of hundred on a plane in a confined space but you can't sit in the open air, crazy

My advice to our supporters is please cancel your DD then we won't need a ballot when and if the time comes

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am

Top Claret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:24 am
I honestly can't see the problem in opening up the stadium to around 5000 through the ballot system.

You can travel with a couple of hundred on a plane in a confined space but you can't sit in the open air, crazy

My advice to our supporters is please cancel your DD then we won't need a ballot when and if the time comes
Please don't be offended if I don't follow your advice. I've paid in full for 3 tickets, I won't be asking for a refund, and hope to win a ballot, possibly in the new year.
This user liked this post: Blackburn_Claret

Blackburn_Claret
Been Liked: 85 times
Has Liked: 267 times

Post by Blackburn_Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:32 am

Grumps wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:11 pm
I cannot think of one business which if you stopped paying, and/or removed all your funds would allow you to still receive benefits over those who paid into said business or kept their funds invested with them.
Exactly! Some people love to have a dig at the club.

Well done BFC

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1647 times
Has Liked: 402 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:44 am

daveisaclaret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:03 am
Some horrible posts on this thread imo. If someone who bought a season ticket in March can't afford it in now we're in October, that isn't a reflection on them as a Burnley fan or as a person. I think we would all hope anyone in that position would get back on their feet asap and would be as entitled as anyone to apply for a ticket later in the season if they can.
Very good sentiments.

My thoughts are on those who have fallen on hard times - maybe have have had Covid, or lost their job, or lost a loved one. They may need their money back now but they also need the hope of applying for tickets in the spring if they choose to at that time. I’d fully support the club’s measures if these people weren’t banned from the ballot.
This user liked this post: Boss Hogg

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3104 times
Has Liked: 3823 times

Post by NewClaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am
Please don't be offended if I don't follow your advice. I've paid in full for 3 tickets, I won't be asking for a refund, and hope to win a ballot, possibly in the new year.
I think you’ll be lucky to be on in the NY mate, the way things seem to be going. I agree it seems crazy when you can go to a cinema, sit indoors in a crammed pub/restaurant (until Monday). I think it will be March before we start to return, and even then, in tiny numbers so this is probably a debate about a ballot that would’ve benefitted so few it’s barely worth getting upset about.

The way I see it, the club have a horrible job administering that ballot when it happens & they’ve understandably used this to narrow down the numbers. I do feel very, very sorry for those that have hit hard times & will need to take the refund, but equally it would not be fair that fans who continue paying for their ST would lose out in a ballot to someone who hasn’t. The club are in a very difficult position.

I don’t fancy going on with 5000 there anyway though. I’ll likely leave that to those who will enjoy it more and wait until we’re all back.

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:50 am

I've only just had a chance to look, at and digest the ST statement. I think its fair and covers all preferences. If I'm reading it correctly, I think it's saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that the continued DD payment will ensure we are not only paying for next years ST now but we'd get it at this years price irregardless of any potential increase. I think the 'ballot' is a bit of a red herring. The way things are developing I can't see anyway that fans in any number will be going back onto the Turf this season.

Just a final point, would it not be prudent of the club to make a 'good will' gesture and ensure we have the option to watch the PPV home games free of charge. I'm sure in this day and age there are ways and means of ensuring this can happen. It doesn't seem morally right to have paid for the game and then be asked to pay again.

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3104 times
Has Liked: 3823 times

Post by NewClaret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:55 am

ashtonlongsider wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:50 am
I've only just had a chance to look, at and digest the ST statement. I think its fair and covers all preferences. If I'm reading it correctly, I think it's saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that the continued DD payment will ensure we are not only paying for next years ST now but we'd get it at this years price irregardless of any potential increase. I think the 'ballot' is a bit of a red herring. The way things are developing I can't see anyway that fans in any number will be going back onto the Turf this season.

Just a final point, would it not be prudent of the club to make a 'good will' gesture and ensure we have the option to watch the PPV home games free of charge. I'm sure in this day and age there are ways and means of ensuring this can happen. It doesn't seem morally right to have paid for the game and then be asked to pay again.
You’ve understood it correctly and I agree it’s likely to be a non-issue anyway!!

Also agree re: PPV. My comments on that yesterday were that I’m in favour of PPV generally. I agree - see no reason club couldn’t issue a viewing code to ST holders to watch the home games free.
This user liked this post: ashtonlongsider

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2004 times
Has Liked: 3346 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:57 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:45 am
I'd go given the chance, but bearing in mind all those saying they won't step foot inside turf moor again due to the poor transfer window, I might be on my own :lol:
No, you wouldn't be alone as I'd go too! In fact this thing has dragged on so bloody long now with no sign of clearing up, I'd go today (if there was a game!) whether it was 2 or 20,000 turning up and take my chances! I'm THAT peed off with it all!!! :roll:
These 2 users liked this post: Leisure Grumps

quoonbeatz
Been Liked: 2602 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by quoonbeatz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:06 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 pm
Why the hell should someone who hasn't paid a penny to the club - or paid and then claimed it back - have an equal chance of seeing a game as someone who's coughed up a few hundred quid ?
Because these aren't normal times and for an increasing number of people, they're very difficult times.

I'm in the very fortunate position that I can keep paying my direct debit but obviously there will be loads of people who need the refund. I wouldn't begrudge them an equal chance of buying a ticket for the most sterilized games of football ever, in the unlikely event that chance even arises. Chances are if they need the refund they won't be able to afford the ballot ticket anyway so I shouldn't worry you'll miss out too much.

The incentive for not getting a refund is the discount on your ST for the next season anyway, ignore the potential ballot.

The country is on its arse at the moment and will be for some time yet; how about just being nice, where we can yeah?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10245 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 am

I'm not sure what being nice has to do with anything.............perhaps I'll ring Sky and tell them I can't afford the monthly payments any more due to the pandemic. I'll ask them to be nice and let me carry on viewing for free. That should do the trick.................yeah ?
This user liked this post: Blackburn_Claret

Top Claret

Post by Top Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:17 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am
It was a tongue in cheek comment. I want the moaners to cancel their DDs then I will have no problem in getting a ticket via a ballot.

Personally desperate to get back on the Turf. If the whingers want to cancel, well good luck to them

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 am

And I'd set fire to that stupid f'ing mask before the game kicked off, as it steams my bloody glasses up and I can't see owt !!! I'm fed up of going into cafe's and shops and being asked what I'd like by disembodied voices which I can't actually locate due to "serious fogging"!!! :roll:

Sean Dyche's Watch
Been Liked: 233 times

Post by Sean Dyche's Watch » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 am

Dark Cloud wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:32 am
And I'd set fire to that stupid f'ing mask before the game kicked off, as it steams my bloody glasses up and I can't see owt !!! I'm fed up of going into cafe's and shops and being asked what I'd like by disembodied voices which I can't actually locate due to "serious fogging"!!! :roll:
You may be entitled to condensation.
These 2 users liked this post: Dark Cloud longsidepies

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:56 am

Sean Dyche's Watch wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:55 am
You may be entitled to condensation.
Bloody got it mate! Everywhere I go!!! :(

Jenny55
Been Liked: 63 times
Has Liked: 52 times

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:58 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 am
I'm not sure what being nice has to do with anything.............perhaps I'll ring Sky and tell them I can't afford the monthly payments any more due to the pandemic. I'll ask them to be nice and let me carry on viewing for free. That should do the trick.................yeah ?
Erm, perhaps just demonstrating a little compassion for your fellow clarets who are struggling at the moment and having an understanding on why they might need that refund. Clearly you are ok though and haven’t had to drag yourself to work throughout Covid in a low paid job, then despite your best efforts found yourself out of work. I am pleased that you are alright Eddie or should I say Jack?

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:07 am

Some are so ‘liberal’ but don’t care about others if it affects their own comfortable position. The same sort of posters who had to highlight their own fortunate positions at the beginning of the pandemic sat in their gardens on their publicly funded pensions are putting themselves first again. Thankfully Covid has brought out the selfless best in others.

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:10 am

And as I've always said - read my posts above - that I understand and appreciate the problems facing some people. The whole pandemic fiasco has been horrendous for some more than others and, hopefully, they'll get as much support and as help as possible.
Whether this extends to Sky offering free viewing, banks giving away free money, garages giving free petrol, car dealerships giving away free cars, supermarkets giving away free food or BFC giving away free seats, I very much doubt.
Get off your high horse, mate, your sanctimonious piffle shows your heart is in the right place but you do need to think before you post.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1647 times
Has Liked: 402 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:19 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm
If the numbers allow non ST holders to be included in the ballot, fair enough but the ST holders must surely be given the chance of a guaranteed seat first. The non ST holders can take their chance with what's left.
I think this is missing the point that somebody claiming back their money isn’t a “non ST holder” because they may fully intend to pay for a 2021/22 ST, but can’t justify paying for it with a year to go until the season starts.

I’ve been a STH for decades - if I claim a refund for this season, due to grounds being closed, but still fully intend to pay for next season at the same time as normal, how does that make me a non-STH? I’ll be using the money this year to pay for what else I am doing on a Saturday such as golf.

It’s unprecedented for the club to ask for ST payments so far ahead of the season (which in essence is what they are doing), and it’s unfair to insist on that to be able to watch games later this season when it won’t be that pot of money used to pay for them.

quoonbeatz

Post by quoonbeatz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:21 am

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 am
No, that would be ridiculous and not really a relevant analogy.

Stop being a massive Tory.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 am

quoonbeatz wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:21 am

Of course its relevant....both are businesses who are trying to make money. If you stop paying you shouldn't still receive the benefits that those who continue paying receive.

As a season ticket holder requesting a refund you are still getting the benefit of being able to still reserve your seat for next year

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:43 am

quoonbeatz wrote:

Don't be daft, quoon.

snapcrackleandpop
Been Liked: 122 times
Has Liked: 151 times

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:44 am

I pay DD but for the life of me can’t remember when the first DD was taken and the last DD will be taken.

Sean Dyche's Watch

Post by Sean Dyche's Watch » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 am

snapcrackleandpop wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:44 am
I pay DD but for the life of me can’t remember when the first DD was taken and the last DD will be taken.
April 2020 to March 2021

quoonbeatz

Post by quoonbeatz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 am

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 am
Of course its relevant....both are businesses who are trying to make money. If you stop paying you shouldn't still receive the benefits that those who continue paying receive.

As a season ticket holder requesting a refund you are still getting the benefit of being able to still reserve your seat for next year
Not really. Your seat is reserved til June but you'll more than likely have to pay more and have to pay up front. So theres a good chance that will mean a lot don't renew.

If you don't get the refund, your ticket for next season is paid for at the current price. That's the benefit.

What we're talking about here is the chance to buy a ticket for a game this season. There's no reason that shouldn't be open to anyone who had a season ticket, refunded or not because now nobody is paying for this season, it's all going towards the next one.

And the wider point is, once again, we should be as inclusive as we can, as these are not only difficult times for fans but difficult times for the club. The more 'all in it together' we are, the better. Chances are that someone who can't afford their direct debit of 30-40 quid a month won't be able to afford the 30+ quid it will cost for a match ticket in the ballot, so you're probably moaning about nothing.

snapcrackleandpop

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am

Sean Dyche's Watch wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 am
April 2020 to March 2021
Thanks S D W

2 Bee Holed
Been Liked: 548 times
Has Liked: 31 times

Post by 2 Bee Holed » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:04 pm

5000?

I must have won every bl**dy ballot
In the late 80's.

:o

Top Claret

Post by Top Claret » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 pm

quoonbeatz wrote:

And you stop being a massive laboursh!te, thinking money grows on trees and the world owes you a living

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 pm
And you stop being a massive laboursh!te, thinking money grows on trees and the world owes you a living
If we want to start bringing our political party affiliation into this thread, just remember it is the Tories who have created this situation by not having a sensible approach to getting football supporters back into football grounds.

quoonbeatz

Post by quoonbeatz » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:20 pm

Top Claret wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 pm
I'm not and I don't. Otherwise, great contribution.

snapcrackleandpop

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:26 pm

Jenny55 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 pm
If we want to start bringing our political party affiliation into this thread, just remember it is the Tories who have created this situation by not having a sensible approach to getting football supporters back into football grounds.
Nobody can honestly think that allowing fans back into stadiums at the moment is a good idea.

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 pm

snapcrackleandpop wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:26 pm
Nobody can honestly think that allowing fans back into stadiums at the moment is a good idea.
Why not? Is it any worse than sitting close to people on a train or bus? Or shopping at Asda? I would have thought 5,000 supporters properly spaced and marshalled prior to and after the game in an outdoor setting like Turf Moor would be a lot safer than the three activities above. Problem is the government don’t trust football supporters to conform and act in a responsible manner. That is why it is unlikely any of us will be watching live football at any time this season.

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 pm

snapcrackleandpop wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:26 pm
If you were stuck at home with my mrs day in day out, you might think differently! :roll:
This user liked this post: snapcrackleandpop

Dyched
Been Liked: 1923 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Jenny55 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 pm
Why not? Is it any worse than sitting close to people on a train or bus? Or shopping at Asda? I would have thought 5,000 supporters properly spaced and marshalled prior to and after the game in an outdoor setting like Turf Moor would be a lot safer than the three activities above. Problem is the government don’t trust football supporters to conform and act in a responsible manner. That is why it is unlikely any of us will be watching live football at any time this season.
Allowing 5000 to be in the same place for not a really important reason is a bit different to going shopping, or to work etc isn’t it?

People also won’t be teleported to their seats. How would they get to the ground and home? Will they want to go to the pub? Will they remain social distanced in the concourse? Will their friends without tickets meet them before and after the game in the pub?

It’s honestly far easier to just not bother with it at the minute.

snapcrackleandpop

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:38 pm

Jenny55 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:31 pm
Maybe I don’t want to be marshalled in and out and define behaving in a responsible manner.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Jenny55 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:19 pm
I am sure it's the virus that's created this situation....

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 pm

snapcrackleandpop wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:38 pm
Maybe I don’t want to be marshalled in and out and define behaving in a responsible manner.
Behaving in a responsible manner could include: not turning up p1ssed, being cooperative with staff who are implementing the distancing measures, not leaping up and down and hugging the person next to you when Super Jay has screamed one in the top corner. In a nutshell most of us should know how to behave. There are exceptions to this though and they can usually be found at away games, Aston Villa being a good example of a minority of our fans not behaving responsibly. However, pubs are currently operating under strict conditions therefore we shouldn’t have situations where supporters are turning up to games considerably worse for wear.

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:51 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:43 pm
I am sure it's the virus that's created this situation....
The virus, yes. The approach to dealing with the virus, not sure?

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:58 pm

Dyched wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:37 pm
Allowing 5000 to be in the same place for not a really important reason is a bit different to going shopping, or to work etc isn’t it?

People also won’t be teleported to their seats. How would they get to the ground and home? Will they want to go to the pub? Will they remain social distanced in the concourse? Will their friends without tickets meet them before and after the game in the pub?

It’s honestly far easier to just not bother with it at the minute.
You make some good points. I was just trying to illustrate how football supporters are viewed as a big risk in the eyes of the government. I do agree it would be easier not to bother with it and if in the unlikely event we are allowed to attend again this season in restricted numbers, I am not sure I would find it an enjoyable experience.

snapcrackleandpop

Post by snapcrackleandpop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:03 pm

Jenny55 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 pm
Behaving in a responsible manner could include: not turning up p1ssed, being cooperative with staff who are implementing the distancing measures, not leaping up and down and hugging the person next to you when Super Jay has screamed one in the top corner. In a nutshell most of us should know how to behave. There are exceptions to this though and they can usually be found at away games, Aston Villa being a good example of a minority of our fans not behaving responsibly. However, pubs are currently operating under strict conditions therefore we shouldn’t have situations where supporters are turning up to games considerably worse for wear.
So we will recreate the Madame Tussauds of football, no thanks.
I don’t know where you sit but in the CFS social distancing is impossible.

Jenny55

Post by Jenny55 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:09 pm

I used to sit in CFS years ago. Concourse is very cramped so yes social distancing at half time could be a problem even with only a thousand fans in there. I sit in Bob Lord. With any ballot for a reduced capacity match I suppose we would have to sit wherever it was deemed safe to do so, therefore you may end up being allocated a ticket in JHU.

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1354 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 pm

What happens if you continue paying your direct debit, effectively paying for your 21/22 season ticket in advance, but then your personal circumstances change, meaning you can no longer attend games during that season?

Is there any way to get that money back, or would you just lose it?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:48 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 pm
What happens if you continue paying your direct debit, effectively paying for your 21/22 season ticket in advance, but then your personal circumstances change, meaning you can no longer attend games during that season?

That's just trying to find fault for the sake of it. At a guess a phone call to the club would sort it if that happened.
How many people do you think this could happen to? Perhaps 10?...

Barry_Chuckle
Been Liked: 586 times
Has Liked: 203 times

Post by Barry_Chuckle » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:34 pm

I emailed the club last night asking this very question.
I'm happy to continue my current D/D but the rules read that the club assume my situation won't change before May 2021, and ill be happy to have a ST next season, but my situation msy change, anyones can, I don't know.
I think we are in for a good number of redundancies in coming months, and if I lose my job I'll lose my car, not easy to get to home games from the North East with no car.
If/when the club reply I'll let you know Mr McGreal.
This user liked this post: JohnMcGreal

JohnMcGreal

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:48 pm
That's just trying to find fault for the sake of it. At a guess a phone call to the club would sort it if that happened.
How many people do you think this could happen to? Perhaps 10?...
I'm not trying to find fault. I asked a straightforward question which I don't know the answer to, in case someone else did know.

JohnMcGreal

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:00 pm

Barry_Chuckle wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:55 pm
I emailed the club last night asking this very question.
I'm happy to continue my current D/D but the rules read that the club assume my situation won't change before May 2021, and ill be happy to have a ST next season, but my situation msy change, anyones can, I don't know.
I think we are in for a good number of redundancies in coming months, and if I lose my job I'll lose my car, not easy to get to home games from the North East with no car.
If/when the club reply I'll let you know Mr McGreal.
Thanks. It will be interesting to see what the club says. It's just that the 21/22 season is a long time off, and as you say anything can happen between now and then. £400+ is a lot of money to lose if you can no longer attend regular games 18 months down the line.

Leisure
Been Liked: 3793 times
Has Liked: 12491 times

Post by Leisure » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Leisure wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:47 pm
This is an extract from the FAQ'S section of a Ticketing News item issued on the club website on 18th September, 2020 -

Q - Due to the UK lockdown occurring before the earlybird season ticket renewal period ended I didn’t renew my season ticket, will I have the opportunity to do so to allow me to enter the match ballot for 2020/2021 Premier League games?

A - Yes a short renewal window will open at a date to be confirmed when lapsed 2019/2020 season ticket holders will the opportunity to renew for the 2020/2021 season.

------------

As I'm not aware that there has been an update on this from the club and can't find anything on the club website, I've emailed them to ask when this window will open. I'll post details of their reply once I get it.
I've now had contact with the club on this issue and am expecting a response from them on Monday, hopefully.

John Johnson 1605
Been Liked: 237 times
Has Liked: 48 times

Post by John Johnson 1605 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Apologies, if this has already been covered on this lengthy thread. However, I’ve had a look for the “On Account” (as referenced in the club statement) and am not sure where thIs link Is. Can anybody please help.

Thank you.

Sean Dyche's Watch

Post by Sean Dyche's Watch » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:16 pm

John Johnson 1605 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:09 pm
Apologies, if this has already been covered on this lengthy thread. However, I’ve had a look for the “On Account” (as referenced in the club statement) and am not sure where thIs link Is. Can anybody please help.

Thank you.

https://login.burnleyfootballclub.com/a ... 2yKWAW3l-g

Although the OnAccount feature doesn't look to be active yet:

YOUR BURNLEY FC ACCOUNT EXPLAINED

The new Burnley FC account is the first step of a much larger project for the club to provide all fans with the quickest and easiest way of accessing all our online platforms.

Currently to get full access to all our online content you will need separate log ins to:

Purchase Tickets: https://tickets.burnleyfc.comPurchase Retail: https://shop.burnleyfc.comLog In to Clarets Player: https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/cla ... ribe/Check your TeamCard Points: https://www.myteamcard.co.uk/

This obviously isn't ideal and as a result Burnley Football Club are currently going through a single sign on project that will bring all these online features together under one simple log in...the Burnley FC Account.

By registering for your Burnley FC Account on this page you have taken the first step to gaining quick and easy access to all the club's online platforms. Currently your Burnley FC account will log you in to the new Retail website https://shop.burnleyfc.com. The next step will be for Burnley FC to bring in ticket purchases, Clarets Player access, and TeamCard points checks to this single sign on system. Once we complete the next steps we will let you know and you can begin logging in to more of Burnley FC's online content much easier.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact website@burnleyfc.com

Dark Cloud

Post by Dark Cloud » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:57 pm

snapcrackleandpop wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:03 pm
So we will recreate the Madame Tussauds of football, no thanks.
I don’t know where you sit but in the CFS social distancing is impossible.
That's fine, because everyone in there is related! (Apparently)