Paris.

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6950 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Re: Paris.

Post by Rileybobs » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:03 am

Damo wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:55 am
You said the board is a gutter. That's a red flag to anyone who moderates this this board without explaining what it is that makes the board a gutter
You mentioned people being against footballers taking the knee? Does that make the message board a gutter in your opinion? That's the only thing you seem to be offended by. When I say offended too, I mean offended hence your reference to being a gutter
I explained the reasoning behind my comment. Please feel free to respond to that post rather than continually telling me that I haven’t explained.

I’ve told you I have no intention to close the discussion. If you don’t believe me that’s fine, I don’t really care.

I’m not offended by any of the posts on here.

You’re having a bit of a mare.

ecc
Been Liked: 1407 times
Has Liked: 1278 times

Post by ecc » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:08 am

I didn't see this come up on Saturday and wondered whether a thread had been removed.

I was listening to the radio awaiting a programme I usually listen to at 8pm on Friday and the presenter said there was a special programme following "this afternoon's events".

When I heard what had happened I thought I'd misunderstood or misheard. I looked on the Internet and, unfortunately, I'd heard right.

France is in a state of shock following this atrocity. I still cannot believe what happened. Are we back in the Middle Ages?

The usual suspects (read Le Pen) are making mileage out of it, criticising the government - for which I do not care much - and the police/secret services.

The problem is this: just how do you stop a random lunatic (because these ISIS "people" are not playing with a full set) who is willing to die for "their cause"? Have every school, public building "bunkerised" with hundreds of police and/or soldiers around them?

My thoughts are with the poor man's family and friends. They are also with the teachers and the police. Everybody sllags off the police now. How do you think those policemen/women who saw that are sleeping at the moment?
This user liked this post: tim_noone

Damo
Been Liked: 1777 times
Has Liked: 2761 times

Post by Damo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:13 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:03 am
I explained the reasoning behind my comment. Please feel free to respond to that post rather than continually telling me that I haven’t explained.

I’ve told you I have no intention to close the discussion. If you don’t believe me that’s fine, I don’t really care.

I’m not offended by any of the posts on here.

You’re having a bit of a mare.
I've responded to all of your posts and and repeatedly asked you to explain why this board is "a bit of a gutter at times"
The only explanation you have offered is that some people are not happy that footballers are not kneeling down and some other completely irrelevant nonsense.
You have still not offered an explanation of what makes this board "a gutter at times"
Please do at this point so that I can see who is having a mare pal.
Or retreat up your own backside like martin

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2009 times
Has Liked: 2904 times

Post by elwaclaret » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:16 am

Stayingup wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:11 pm
Excuse me. Ever heard of Bacup? Men are men
Let’s be honest in Bacup most of the women are too :shock:

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:29 am

Prefrontal cortex says "let's be reasonable here", but the limbic system is aroused by the news; endocrine system actuated, amygdala tells frontal lobe, "F.UCKING [insert group] HOLOCAUST - MAKE IT F.UCKING HAPPEN", under-developed prefrontal cortex succumbs, pain ensues, coward proceeds to lay the groundwork for the intellectual justification for persecution. Story as old as time itself. Humanity never changes. Just a matter of whose will is victorious on the day: those ruled by their developed brain, or those ruled by the chimp. Bugger off, ye who believe me smug; I am, so like it or lump it!

Some folks just want a Muslim holocaust and their gut knows it, even if their brain isn't on board...yet. The 'gutter' Rileybobs mentioned is this corrupted psychological space made manifest on these digital pages in all its faux politeness, its assumed civility, its claims to reasonableness and common sense and so-called right-thinking, patriotic decency, and other such meaningless nonsense designed to sanitise a fetish for racial logic...designed subliminally when the fetishist doesn't even realise their own fetish.

groove
Been Liked: 320 times
Has Liked: 544 times

Post by groove » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:05 am

Multiculturalism really means no culture at all.

Corky
Been Liked: 535 times
Has Liked: 414 times

Post by Corky » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:22 am

Stayingup wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:37 pm
There is no official religion in China. Except money of course.
That is so far from the truth. The official religion, though they would contest it, is actually the CCP and their leader on earth is General Secretary Xi Jinping. He has God like status until he gets replaced; a bit like the Pope.

Wile E Coyote
Been Liked: 2889 times
Has Liked: 1763 times

Post by Wile E Coyote » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:03 am

Rileybobs wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:17 am
Im not linking each post, but the following posters on this page are using someone’s horrific death as an opportunity to fuel their agenda;

RingoMcCartney
bfcjg
LeadBelly
Wile E Coyote

What on earth does this person’s death have to do with diversity, PL players taking the knee, Black Lives Matter or asylum seekers?
your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance. You are so wide of the mark its evident you are utterly clueless .
This user liked this post: jrtod61

claret2018
Been Liked: 810 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:10 am

Do you think other football message boards have the same ignorant bile posted over and over again?

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:23 am

Wile E Coyote wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:03 am
your arrogance is matched only by your ignorance. You are so wide of the mark its evident you are utterly clueless .
To be fair, it is interesting to see how, yet again, this thread has developed from a general agreement regarding the horror and futility of murders such these into a number of posters airing their largely irrelevant views regarding the BBC, Black Lives Matter, diversity and so on in what appears to be some desperate and rather ill-advised attempt at point scoring.
A pity really.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Greenmile

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3435 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 am

fidelcastro wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:53 am
In their hearts... that's exactly what they want.

Of course, they'd see it as eliminating the vermin from our world.

Sound familiar?
Nope, you're just desperate to throw Nazis into this chat.

Majority of Muslims are generally peace loving.

I've found that they've all got similar things that trigger them, usually stuff about their prophet.

However again the majority won't feel the need to go out and harm someone and the longer they're exposed to the west the calmer they become about stuff we do.

I don't want a genocide, far from it.
What I do want is for a teacher to be able to discuss things and ask those who may get offended to leave the room and for said teacher to keep their head.

Isis want genocide and I think they gave it a good go with the Yazidis.
They'd also try it with the rest of the world, but that doesn't mean my Muslim friends/family will want the same thing, because they don't.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Pstotto
Been Liked: 1024 times
Has Liked: 763 times

Post by Pstotto » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:46 pm

I think the point of the posters vilified for their current consternation at the current cultural melee imposed on all 24/7 by the cultural elite, is that sh*t is coming into everybody's 'inbox' that shouldn't be there.

Ordinarily there wouldn't be cultural issues like Islam or Black Lives Matter or Respecting Diversity, it's invasive species bilge as part of 'dumbing down'.

When phrases like that are bandied about by politicians, it's time for a silent majority revolution.