Tories or Labour - who would a BLM political party take the most votes from?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Terrier
Been Liked: 234 times
Has Liked: 124 times

Re: Tories or Labour - who would a BLM political party take the most votes from?

Post by Terrier » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 pm

The brighton forum has sub forums for corvid and i think
the newest edition the bear pit is a great idea.
Anyone with a beef about politics or whatever keeps away
from the main football forum and posts on the bear pit forum and can argue to their hearts content.
A lot of posters who are claret mad still want the option
to talk politics or other subjects likely to cause friction.
Tony, how about a sub forum on here called whatever the
choice is, mine would be the boxing ring!

Ptangyangkipperbang
Been Liked: 200 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Re: Tories or Labour - who would a BLM political party take the most votes from?

Post by Ptangyangkipperbang » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:15 pm

I have kept away from all social media sites lately to try and keep myself same from all political bullshit and covid threads and news.Come back on here today to try and cheer myself up in anticipation for tonight's game and this is the first thing that hits me.Something for all the boring bastards to say and argue the same things you have all been saying for months time to keep away for good I think

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 580 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:22 pm

If this thread had been given a football related title and was actually political (or turned political), I'd sort of understand the issue, but it's quite clearly titled. If you don't want to view a political thread, don't view it - just click on the football ones, it's not rocket science.

cricketfieldclarets
Been Liked: 8585 times
Has Liked: 11285 times

Post by cricketfieldclarets » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:22 pm

To be honest even though I tend to avoid political threads the more the better for me. At least you get a good understanding of who the absolute nut jobs are and who’s opinion on football is likely to be equally insane.

Devils_Advocate
Been Liked: 5209 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Devils_Advocate » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:25 pm

Terrier wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 pm
The brighton forum has sub forums for corvid and i think
the newest edition the bear pit is a great idea.
Anyone with a beef about politics or whatever keeps away
from the main football forum and posts on the bear pit forum and can argue to their hearts content.
A lot of posters who are claret mad still want the option
to talk politics or other subjects likely to cause friction.
Tony, how about a sub forum on here called whatever the
choice is, mine would be the boxing ring!
Had a look on the Brighton forum and one of the top threads on the main football page is them banging on about Lewis Hamilton and BLMs :lol: :lol: :lol: