Worst TV shows of all time

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Firthy
Been Liked: 1613 times
Has Liked: 278 times

Re: Worst TV shows of all time

Post by Firthy » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:30 am

CaptJohn wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:26 am
:? I must be missing something here because my TV has a remote control with an "off" button and other buttons that change channels :?
But you have to watch a programme at least once to be able to decide just how shite it is :lol: :lol:

tiger76
Been Liked: 4644 times
Has Liked: 9849 times

Post by tiger76 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:32 am

Hipper wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:49 am
Do people still watch live TV these days?

I record all except live football, news or weather, then watch when it suits me. This allows me to fast forward through something I thought might be interesting to see if it ever does get interesting - not to mention the adverts (which of course can be more entertaining than the programme).
I'm the same only really watch live sport and the odd time the news, but even most news updates now you can access online.

The big sea change nowadays is the sheer amount of content available on streaming platforms both free (ad funded or the BBC) and that's before even mentioning the numerous subscription channels available if people wish to go down that route.

I genuinely can't see traditional telly lasting beyond this decade viewing figures are falling through the floor, a prime example being the soap operas in their prime they used to command audiences of 15-20m, now they struggle to pass 3-4m at best.

bobinho
Been Liked: 4111 times
Has Liked: 6594 times

Post by bobinho » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:33 pm

Count Arthur strong.

Anything with Miranda hart in it.

Masked singer, masked anything

Love island or any of the other dating shite with ‘beautiful’ young people.

Eastenders

BBC news/current affairs programmes.