Season Ticket Direct Debits

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32399 times
Has Liked: 5273 times

Re: Season Ticket Direct Debits

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:05 pm

TommyPicks wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:03 pm
With Leisure on this. I think what's also an important point is the DD situation for those who will be new ST holders in 2021/22 season i.e. those who don't currently have a ST.

Completely get the point about there being no need for a DD option in 2021/22 for existing ST holders who've left their money on their account.

But to offer no DD option for new ST holders in 2021/22 would be madness. How many clubs/businesses the size of ours would offer no DD facility? You'd also be massively penalizing those who fancy getting a ST (after months of no football people are missing it) who can't afford to pay for it up front.
Leisure has it down on his ticketing portfolio

claretdj
Been Liked: 284 times
Has Liked: 173 times

Post by claretdj » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:08 pm

Leisure wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:58 pm
To not offer either a DD option or something similar, would be crazy and commercial suicide in my opinion.
Let them crack on, bfc won't bully me. They tried it on with the refund that I took on our season tickets in stating that they cant guarantee a price freeze & the dd option on next season if I have MY money back that they had! Really boiled my **** that. :evil:
These 2 users liked this post: ClaretTony Funkydrummer

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:11 pm

claretdj wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:08 pm
Let them crack on, bfc won't bully me. They tried it on with the refund that I took on our season tickets in stating that they cant guarantee a price freeze & the dd option on next season if I have MY money back that they had! Really boiled my **** that. :evil:
It was awful and it was bullying - whoever thought that was acceptable should not be at our football club
These 2 users liked this post: Funkydrummer claretdj

Funkydrummer
Been Liked: 2971 times
Has Liked: 2070 times

Post by Funkydrummer » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Oh the irony of punishing people who took their money out because they and their families
were struggling financially because of the pandemic.

That's it, BFC, kick them in the balls whilst they are down. If this turns out to be true, then
hang your heads in shame BFC.

Beware, you might very well reap what you sow.

Get your brains in gear and have a rethink before it's too late and irreparable damage is done.

ClaretTony

Post by ClaretTony » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:25 pm

Funkydrummer wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:22 pm
Oh the irony of punishing people who took their money out because they and their families
were struggling financially because of the pandemic.

That's it, BFC, kick them in the balls whilst they are down. If this turns out to be true, then
hang your heads in shame BFC.

Beware, you might very well reap what you sow.

Get your brains in gear and have a rethink before it's too late and irreparable damage is done.
Burnley FC Supporters Groups issued the following statement back in October on the subject

https://www.uptheclarets.com/statement- ... ig-picture