Dyche, has he lost interest?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3148 times
Has Liked: 10236 times

Re: Dyche, has he lost interest?

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:12 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:09 pm
Back to the original question

Has he lost interest, personally I think he has.

Is it his fault he's lost interest, definitely not.
Any evidence ?

Plenty of teams lose matches they'd rather win.

Conroy92
Been Liked: 501 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:17 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Nothing wrong with your post. As I said, the more experienced and level-headed posters on here understand our strengths AND weaknesses and the reasons for them, the lack of recruitment included. They just don't throw a tantrum after every defeat.
I think most people who understand football realise that if your recruitments been poor for a few years you start to move backwards. No tantrum, I'm not suggesting Dyche has given up. It's simply a case of the squad has not been refreshed accordingly. Some posters will tell you we had no money, which is not true.
I'm not sure why people don't want to hear what Grumps has already called fact, the recruitment has been poor. I'm not saying we have strengths, but we lose them every season we don't refresh the playing staff.

It is right for fans to share concerns. I'm not advocating knee jerking, but sensible debate? Not sure you can get much better after the comments about how wise you and et al are :D :D

Grumps
Been Liked: 954 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:17 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:09 pm
Back to the original question

Has he lost interest, personally I think he has.

Is it his fault he's lost interest, definitely not.
In what way has he lost interest, and what evidence are you basing your assumption on? Just because we've lost 2 games?

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:08 pm
I doubt you could show me one post which says we recruited well last summer, or this January, you're just making that up, and I don't understand your point... Never had any money at bank.... Like I said, I reckon about 12yr old, just before they get into proper sentence construction at school.
I'm not going searching, if your interested then look. You will find plenty of, "we did well with what we had, which was nothing".

Bin Ont Turf
Been Liked: 5185 times
Has Liked: 803 times
Location: On top of a pink elephant riding to the Democratic Republic of Congo

Post by Bin Ont Turf » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:18 pm

He'd have been in t' 110 Club at half time if it were open.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:21 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:17 pm
In what way has he lost interest, and what evidence are you basing your assumption on? Just because we've lost 2 games?

I think you need to look again....its 14 games we've lost not 2

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:18 pm
I'm not going searching, if your interested then look. You will find plenty of, "we did well with what we had, which was nothing".
It should be... You're..... Like I said, about 12yr old :lol: :lol:

boyyanno
Been Liked: 513 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Post by boyyanno » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 pm

MACCA wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:11 pm
Nope, just the result of several failed transfer windows.
Thankfully we had "a fan" in charge, and he was great at squirreling away a nice 80m nest egg whilst keeping season tickets frozen again.

But plenty couldn't see the wood for the trees, so have to accept it for what it is.

As the saying goes, you reap what you sow
Exactly this!

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:17 pm
I think most people who understand football realise that if your recruitments been poor for a few years you start to move backwards. No tantrum, I'm not suggesting Dyche has given up. It's simply a case of the squad has not been refreshed accordingly. Some posters will tell you we had no money, which is not true.
I'm not sure why people don't want to hear what Grumps has already called fact, the recruitment has been poor. I'm not saying we have strengths, but we lose them every season we don't refresh the playing staff.

It is right for fans to share concerns. I'm not advocating knee jerking, but sensible debate? Not sure you can get much better after the comments about how wise you and et al are :D :D
Do you understand our strengths and weaknesses - you appear to.
Do you throw a Tarky'sears - style wobbler every time we lose - you don't appear to.
I'm not sure why you seem to think you've been bracketed in the 12 year-old tantrum age group, as Grumps put it.
Well, by me anyway... :D :D
Last edited by evensteadiereddie on Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:24 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:21 pm
I think you need to look again....its 14 games we've lost not 2
An excellent way of not answering the question..... Just to make it clear for you, I was referring to the last 2 games, sorry.

boyyanno
Been Liked: 513 times
Has Liked: 117 times

Post by boyyanno » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:27 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 pm
It should be... You're..... Like I said, about 12yr old :lol: :lol:
I'd be embarrassed if I was a full grown man calling someone "a 12 year old" because I didn't like their opinion. Talk about pot kettle black.

And people wonder why this board has gone to the dogs.

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:28 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 pm
Do you understand our strengths and weaknesses - you appear to.
Do you throw a Tarky'sears - style wobbler every time we lose - you don't appear to.
I'm not sure why you seem to think you've been bracketed in the 12 year-old tantrum age group, as Grumps put it. :D :D
The problem is I think the group labelled "12 year olds having a tantrum" have had bad press all season for pointing out things like the recruitment has been poor. Agreed saying Dyche has lost interest is OTT but I've been fed up all season of people pushing down on others for going against the grain with opinions.

That and grumps has quoted me over a spelling mistake now :D :D

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:24 pm
An excellent way of not answering the question..... Just to make it clear for you, I was referring to the last 2 games, sorry.
I don't need to answer your stupid question when I put "personally" I think he has, its my opinion and I'm sticking to it, if you don't like/agree with what I post then don't read or reply to what I put and stick to your own narrow thought's

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:28 pm
The problem is I think the group labelled "12 year olds having a tantrum" have had bad press all season for pointing out things like the recruitment has been poor. Agreed saying Dyche has lost interest is OTT but I've been fed up all season of people pushing down on others for going against the grain with opinions.

That and grumps has quoted me over a spelling mistake now :D :D
Good one.

No, I think the 12 year-old jibe is probably aimed at the likes of the owner of this comment - and probably quite rightly so.

"Neglect?

He's had plenty of money he's ****** away over the last 5 years. No wonder no Garlick wouldn't back him any further.

I feel sorry for the club he next goes to and I hope its soon."

That's just embarrassing.

MT03ALG
Been Liked: 429 times
Has Liked: 4555 times

Post by MT03ALG » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:38 pm

A period of 8+ years at one club is a very long time for a manager. Many managers only stay about 3 years at a club before moving on. It is possible for training etc. to become stale.

MT03ALG
Been Liked: 429 times
Has Liked: 4555 times

Post by MT03ALG » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:39 pm

I wonder if anyone has ever worked out the average length of stay of a manager in the Premier League or in any other league ?

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:40 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:29 pm
I don't need to answer your stupid question when I put "personally" I think he has, its my opinion and I'm sticking to it, if you don't like/agree with what I post then don't read or reply to what I put and stick to your own narrow thought's
I don't know if I like or agree with you, because you don't explain why you think dyche has lost interest, that's why I was politely asking what you were basing your comment on,then we could have had a discussion about it, which I take it was your point in posting in the first place, otherwise, why bother?

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:50 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:33 pm
Good one.

No, I think the 12 year-old jibe is probably aimed at the likes of the owner of this comment - and probably quite rightly so.

"Neglect?

He's had plenty of money he's ****** away over the last 5 years. No wonder no Garlick wouldn't back him any further.

I feel sorry for the club he next goes to and I hope its soon."

That's just embarrassing.
Already said I agree with some being over reactions, however there's posters pointing out we've had bad transfer windows who get slated. I've posted numerous times this season, along the same lines that if your offering some sort of negative opinion, no matter how true, there's a group of posters on here that appear to get quite upset.

Age is always dragged into these sorts of debates, incredibly last year one poster told me that the older you are the more you know about football, when I asked him if that meant he knew more than Dyche (as he was older) he went very quiet and told me to stop being stupid. You can't have it both ways.

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 348 times
Has Liked: 332 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:58 pm

Against Crystal Palace away we were on fire but today we didnt get out of first gear.

Good goal from Vydra and a great assist from Wood.

We look completely uninspired apart from Mcneil, we need more attacking flair and pace.

Think we'll just about stay up but we need to up our game considerably to achieve that.

No subs with time to impact the game or formation changes throughout is clearly Dyche's fault, why dosent he change things when they are not working, there is no plan B it seems and we just play 4-4-2 till it works again.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:58 pm
Against Crystal Palace away we were on fire but today we didnt get out of first gear.

Good goal from Vydra and a great assist from Wood.

We look completely uninspired apart from Mcneil, we need more attacking flair and pace.

Think we'll just about stay up but we need to up our game considerably to achieve that.

No subs with time to impact the game or formation changes throughout is clearly Dyche's fault, why dosent he change things when they are not working, there is no plan B it seems and we just play 4-4-2 till it works again.
The Everton game is more relevant tbh

Which players could he have brought on to change the game?

He sticks with 442 because that's what's got us to where we are, and kept us there

Conroy92

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:04 pm
The 12 year olds grow clearer ;) tbh :D

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:07 pm
The 12 year olds grow clearer ;) tbh :D
Again, sorry I just don't understand your post, that might be down to me.

The Everton game is more relevant because it was closer to the games people are complaining about, if that was what you were trying to ask

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5072 times
Has Liked: 6846 times

Post by bfcjg » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 pm

City lost 2-1 at home yesterday you cannot win every game.

Top Claret
Been Liked: 1127 times
Has Liked: 1238 times

Post by Top Claret » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Ridiculous to say Dyche as lost interest after a couple of defeats, it happens get over it, we will bounce back we always do.
Dyche is committed to keeping us in the Premier league for our 5th season, and all being well this summer he will get the backing of the board he deserves and not thrown under a bus like Garlick did last summer
This user liked this post: evensteadiereddie

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:23 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:04 pm

Which players could he have brought on to change the game?

He sticks with 442 because that's what's got us to where we are, and kept us there
Cork could have come on for Westwood or Brownhill both did very little to impact the game. Brownhills free kicks are woeful, why is he still taking them?

4-5-1 got us to seventh and this version of 4-4-2 is painful to watch, i agree the underinvestment is plain to see, we will be lucky to survive playing like this.

Grumps

Post by Grumps » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:31 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:23 pm
Cork could have come on for Westwood or Brownhill both did very little to impact the game. Brownhills free kicks are woeful, why is he still taking them?

4-5-1 got us to seventh and this version of 4-4-2 is painful to watch, i agree the underinvestment is plain to see, we will be lucky to survive playing like this.
I agree about Brownhill being removed from free kick duties

I don't see how it's painful to watch... Two painful results, but chances created, corners won, saves made by opposition goalkeeper is far from painful to watch. Everton was a good watch, the performances against Leicester and arsenal were far from painful, sometimes we let the result get in the way of how we actually played.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Grumps wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:31 pm
I agree about Brownhill being removed from free kick duties

I don't see how it's painful to watch... Two painful results, but chances created, corners won, saves made by opposition goalkeeper is far from painful to watch. Everton was a good watch, the performances against Leicester and arsenal were far from painful, sometimes we let the result get in the way of how we actually played.
Were short of quality on the ball, Mcneil should be taking free kicks or Vydra maybe.

Like i say when we are good we are good, when we are bad we are painful to watch imho.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4139 times
Has Liked: 3603 times

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:42 pm

In terms of at least making the keeper work, we’ve had far better free kick takers when we’ve been in the divisions below.

I remember getting free kicks in and around the position of the one today and thinking “this is a chance”. Now I’m invariably hoping that we’ve got the defence sorted for the inevitable goal kick.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1177 times
Has Liked: 921 times

Post by Hipper » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:46 pm

dsr wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:36 pm
That's why Man City always hammer us, because they are so good at one-touch, pass it round the defenders, don't give the defence time to react stuff. Spurs did the same at White Hart Lance a few weeks back.

Under Dyche, we have never been at our best against packed, efficient defences (which Newcastle were, for once!) with the pace and skill to do quick breakaways.
I agree with this. But why then doesn't he play to our supposed strength, our defence. When we had a one goal lead and they weren't really hurting us then attack by all means, or in short spells. However, when Maximin came on why not close up? We know what he's like.

Is it perhaps that when we are presented with a packed defence we get drawn into attack be a lack of discipline even if we don't need to?

evensteadiereddie

Post by evensteadiereddie » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:48 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:50 pm
Already said I agree with some being over reactions, however there's posters pointing out we've had bad transfer windows who get slated. I've posted numerous times this season, along the same lines that if your offering some sort of negative opinion, no matter how true, there's a group of posters on here that appear to get quite upset.

Age is always dragged into these sorts of debates, incredibly last year one poster told me that the older you are the more you know about football, when I asked him if that meant he knew more than Dyche (as he was older) he went very quiet and told me to stop being stupid. You can't have it both ways.
Indeed you can't and as I said quite clearly, how you react to a disappointing defeat is more to do with experience and commonsense than age.....

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:35 pm

Disappointed J Rod not on the bench today.
And yes I know the reason

dsr
Been Liked: 4572 times
Has Liked: 2263 times

Post by dsr » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:38 pm

Is it the two consecutive defeats that make it look like sean Dyche has become unprofessional, or is it the 32 points in 22 games that preceded them? I suppose there can't be any other reason why two teams in a poor run of form suddenly looks different teams when their star players came back from injury?
These 2 users liked this post: Goodclaret Bigvince

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:44 pm

Hipper wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:46 pm
I agree with this. But why then doesn't he play to our supposed strength, our defence. When we had a one goal lead and they weren't really hurting us then attack by all means, or in short spells. However, when Maximin came on why not close up? We know what he's like.

Is it perhaps that when we are presented with a packed defence we get drawn into attack be a lack of discipline even if we don't need to?
To be fair Saint Maximin created the first goal almost immediately after being introduced. We didn’t have anything on the bench to really counter his threat, Dyche would have taken pelters for taking Vydra off for a midfielder with half an hour to play.

I’m very disappointed that the players clearly weren’t prepared for how to deal with him when he was inevitably introduced though. It really should have been one of Brownhill or Westwood to sit in a little deeper and not afford him a huge amount of space in the middle of the pitch. That said, the defending from McNeill and Tarkowski when up against him for the two goals was substandard.

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:59 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:44 pm
To be fair Saint Maximin created the first goal almost immediately after being introduced. We didn’t have anything on the bench to really counter his threat, Dyche would have taken pelters for taking Vydra off for a midfielder with half an hour to play.

I’m very disappointed that the players clearly weren’t prepared for how to deal with him when he was inevitably introduced though. It really should have been one of Brownhill or Westwood to sit in a little deeper and not afford him a huge amount of space in the middle of the pitch. That said, the defending from McNeill and Tarkowski when up against him for the two goals was substandard.
What did you think to Mee’s positioning for ASM’s goal? I thought that once Tarkowski had come across to Mee’s side that Mee should perhaps have made a move inside, which would have given more opportunity to block the shot.

Easy saying that after the event of course!!

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1152 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:01 pm

burnley007 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:48 pm
Clearly made no attempt at turning the game around.
You can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.
What's his excuse this time??
“ no attempt at turning the game around” did you see our bench ?
While I’d have freshened it up with Cork/Taylor, to think that the likes of mbongo should be anywhere near the premier league requires heavy medication and an almost total loss of ones bowel movements

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6951 times
Has Liked: 1479 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:03 pm

DCWat wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:59 pm
What did you think to Mee’s positioning for ASM’s goal? I thought that once Tarkowski had come across to Mee’s side that Mee should perhaps have made a move inside, which would have given more opportunity to block the shot.

Easy saying that after the event of course!!
I could watch it again but I really don’t feel like it at the moment. But from what I remember ASM was on his right foot in Mee’s channel and Tarks fell for the dummy and doubled up on the outside, leaving a big gap in the middle for ASM to turn onto his left and shoot. It’s easy to criticise after the event but I thought it was poor defending.

Having said that, the biggest crime was to let ASM pick up the ball on the halfway line with 20 yards of space around him to turn and run into.
This user liked this post: DCWat

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:05 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:03 pm
I could watch it again but I really don’t feel like it at the moment. But from what I remember ASM was on his right foot in Mee’s channel and Tarks fell for the dummy and doubled up on the outside, leaving a big gap in the middle for ASM to turn onto his left and shoot. It’s easy to criticise after the event but I thought it was poor defending.

Having said that, the biggest crime was to let ASM pick up the ball on the halfway line with 20 yards of space around him to turn and run into.
I’ll be in little rush to watch MOTD2!
This user liked this post: Rileybobs

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1696 times
Has Liked: 789 times

Post by warksclaret » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:35 pm

I really think you are asking for it, if you just have Westwood and Brownhill as your central two. The last two games against teams around thee bottom have seriously exposed us. I am not criticising Brownhill, as he has shown he is brilliant at pressing and breaking up opponent's play, however you rarely see him like Westwood offering himself for the ball from the back four. Westwood is doing this role on his own without Cork

Having seen JBG's inability to cross a telling ball into the box (and he had several attempts today), for the best part of the season, I would play Cork, Westwood and Brownhill at the expense of JBG , and give both full backs a bit more licence to attack

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3155 times
Has Liked: 6742 times

Post by boatshed bill » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:58 pm

Didn't watch today, will get it on Clarets+ in the week.
Something of a weakness of ours is trying to play a more expansive game than our all-round ability allows.
Is this why we are getting picked off so easily, even by teams you may think we should be able to beat?
When we played hoofball we kept our defensive shape better.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11034 times
Has Liked: 5645 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:04 pm

I've lost interest, cannot wait for the season to end tbh
These 2 users liked this post: Burnley Ace MT03ALG

lrac
Been Liked: 106 times
Has Liked: 283 times

Post by lrac » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:06 pm

Less than 1m spent on players .look to the owners

matucana
Been Liked: 29 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by matucana » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:34 pm

Have you noticed that when there is an injury the players no longer go to the dugout for fluids and advice on tactics to possibly change things.

Having broken even this year on almost the maximum income levels for our lower half position,
next season will not be any different unless there is serious new investment. Furthermore additional new expenditure on debt service charges and salaried board positions amounting to approximately £12 million will have to be found at the expense of reduced expenditure elsewhere. Having previously been debt free and the Board members agreeing not to take a salary or dividend,
this will be new expensive territory for the club.

Hedontplayforyou
Been Liked: 546 times
Has Liked: 51 times

Post by Hedontplayforyou » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:44 pm

If someone can suggest a change from the bench to change that game barring Taylor for Pieters, if Taylor was actually fit, then be my guest.

No Barnes, Rodriguez or Brady means no options! We have no options because we have not invested in God knows how long, yet Dyche has kept us where we are now.

Now if you read the athletic article from the other day, and take on board the quotes bout planning for the summer etc you’d give the new owners the benefit of the doubt and a chance in this next window. Dyche deserves backing and giving some quality to work with, his hands have been tied an awful lot recently.

I’m interested to see what we can do in the summer, Dyche is a quality manager , a major asset to Burnley FC.

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1507 times
Has Liked: 580 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Cork? The midfield two were awful second half and he would have provided some much needed impetus. Used the ball better too. It’s frankly odd he isn’t starting.

burnley007
Been Liked: 640 times
Has Liked: 670 times

Post by burnley007 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:01 pm

This summer will be pivotal in the future of Dyche as a Claret.
These 2 users liked this post: Woodleyclaret leelad

DCWat

Post by DCWat » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:42 pm

lrac wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:06 pm
Less than 1m spent on players .look to the owners
What if the other option was to sell Tarkowski and be given the funds and saved salaries (Tarkowski, Hendrick, Hart, Lennon) to reinvest?

I’m not saying that was an option, or that Dyche would have got all of the funds, but it perhaps demonstrates that there could have been alternatives to a summer window that returned Dale Stephens.

I’m not convinced that we can lay all the blame on Garlick.

CFS
Been Liked: 231 times
Has Liked: 113 times

Post by CFS » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:53 am

boatshed bill wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:58 pm
Didn't watch today, will get it on Clarets+ in the week.
Something of a weakness of ours is trying to play a more expansive game than our all-round ability allows.
Is this why we are getting picked off so easily, even by teams you may think we should be able to beat?
When we played hoofball we kept our defensive shape better.
And lost many ST holders as the ball was in the air.

steve1264b
Been Liked: 160 times

Post by steve1264b » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:54 am

CFS wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:53 am
No he hasn't lost interest and the above comment is ridiculous. How has he lost season ticket holders?

We will have more season tickets than when he took over.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4183 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:18 am

CFS wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:53 am

:D not everyone is a plastic, still least you have much more to do with your weekends next season