Dwight McNeil

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2256 times
Has Liked: 2171 times

Dwight McNeil

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:16 pm

Honestly one of the worst performances I’ve seen in the premier league for the Claret and is easily one of the most frustrating players to watch; overly reactive with his head down instead of being proactive and trying to get into the game.

How Sean thinks he can play on the right is a mystery (or some posters as a number 10 :lol: ) - he can’t even move with the ball down that flank as he is so one footed - never mind crossing with it!

IMO needs to be taken out of the starting XI and perhaps given 30 on the left side of midfield to play against a tiring team doing what he is good at - whipping the ball in first time (something we should have been doing more of last night).

He has definitely gone backwards and not kicked on like we thought he would have - perhaps it’s an another indictment of our transfer policy, we should have probably gotten rid for an overly bloated fee whilst his stock was high.

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Re: Dwight McNeil

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:20 pm

Best player at the club.

What’s he supposed to do when he receives the ball in such **** positions.

Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:23 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:16 pm
Honestly one of the worst performances I’ve seen in the premier league for the Claret
JFW

Vino blanco
Been Liked: 1904 times
Has Liked: 1980 times

Post by Vino blanco » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:24 pm

To be fair to him, his tracking back is improving with every game as he adapts to our coaching framework.

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 200 times

Post by bumba » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:24 pm

No where near best player at the club, he's in the 11 because we've no other wingers. We need 4 new ones in the summer if he's to persist with 442, he's championship level at best
This user liked this post: CoolClaret

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:20 pm
Best player at the club.

You’re off your head.

Pope/Tarkowski are clearly the best players at the club
This user liked this post: Stayingup

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:25 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:23 pm
JFW
Care to elaborate?

You think he did anything well last night?

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:27 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:25 pm
You’re off your head.

Pope/Tarkowski are clearly the best players at the club
Let’s see who goes on to have the best career 👍

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:25 pm
Care to elaborate?

You think he did anything well last night?
Only the once mate

If you can't see that he gets closed down really quickly because he's one of more dangerous players, and that no one gives him options, and that we've all been relying on him to get the ball down and play for two seasons, then anything I say will make no difference
Last edited by Lancasterclaret on Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roosterbooster
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by Roosterbooster » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm

The idea that he can't play as a number 10 is idiotic. When he picks up the ball in that position he is great. He was awful on the right last night, however

CaptainKirk
Been Liked: 385 times
Has Liked: 16 times

Post by CaptainKirk » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:30 pm

I don’t care if he is our best player or not and I don’t care if he is played out of position or not, what I do care about is his attitude and work rate which both appear to be well below what is required.
The sight of him flouncing around feeling sorry for himself makes me want to slap him.

Les Lawrence
Been Liked: 99 times
Has Liked: 86 times

Post by Les Lawrence » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Watched McNeil against Huddersfield away from a couple of seasons back he was brilliant.Seems he's had all his attacking play coached out of him,and looks like he's lacking confidence Think Dyche could turn any decent winger into a full back

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:31 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:27 pm
Let’s see who goes on to have the best career 👍
Well so far Pope and Tarky have both played for England

Dwight has provided a grand total of 7 goals, 17 assists in 115 PL apps for Burnley

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:32 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Best player at the club.

Absolutely this. There were times yesterday he beat the first man, had another 2 on him and literally NO ONE to pass to. He also clearly should be playing in the middle as a 10 and this would transform the dross we’ve been watching lately.
This user liked this post: Lancasterclaret

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 530 times

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Vino blanco wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:24 pm
To be fair to him, his tracking back is improving with every game as he adapts to our coaching framework.
He did a lot of tracking back yesterday but failed to put opposition players under pressure or put a tackle in when he should have done. He was largely ineffectual in the match and should have been subbed instead of Lennon in my opinion.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm
Only the once mate

If you can't see that he gets closed down really quickly because he's one of more dangerous players, and that no one gives him options, and that we've all been relying on him to get the ball down and play for two seasons, then anything I say will make no difference
There we have it, he’s not that good.

The best players rise above that instead of feeling sorry for themselves and switching off.

You don’t think Cornet gets overly pressed? Cornet has the skill to play on the other foot, go both ways and get a shot off when least expected - that’s the sign of a good player.
This user liked this post: Stayingup

Stayingup
Been Liked: 922 times
Has Liked: 2756 times

Post by Stayingup » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:34 pm

He looks like hes sulking sometimes. Maybe because he's been told to play on the right. He does also amble around. But with him Cornet and a fit Charlie Taylor they really should cause problems down our left flank for opponents

Vino blanco
Been Liked: 1904 times
Has Liked: 1980 times

Post by Vino blanco » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Jamesy, I was being sarcastic. We have turned a bright young attacking talent into a lad who doesn’t know what his role is; too scared to go forward in case he loses it and not good at defending. Our defensive coaching tactics are strangling the life out of the poor lad.
This user liked this post: buzzclarets79

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:39 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:33 pm
There we have it, he’s not that good.

The best players rise above that instead of feeling sorry for themselves and switching off.

You don’t think Cornet gets overly pressed? Cornet has the skill to play on the other foot, go both ways and get a shot off when least expected - that’s the sign of a good player.
"feeling sorry for themselves and switching off"

Yeah, I'm sure that is what it is.

I think Cornet benefits from extra space because the teams we play against are focused on McNeil

Course, I'm old enough to remember when everyone on here was saying we needed another winger on the other flank to give us more options, so that there was more space for the likes of McNeil

I take it you've no problem with the rest of the stuff I said?

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:39 pm
"feeling sorry for themselves and switching off"

Yeah, I'm sure that is what it is.

I think Cornet benefits from extra space because the teams we play against are focused on McNeil

Course, I'm old enough to remember when everyone on here was saying we needed another winger on the other flank to give us more options, so that there was more space for the likes of McNeil

I take it you've no problem with the rest of the stuff I said?
You’re making it out like McNeil is Maradona and has 3 players out to kick him every time he’s on the ball.

It looks like he has nowhere to go at times because he can only go one way! If he’s on the right you show him the outside or if he’s on the left show him inside.

Look at Cornet from that flick on from Weghorst when he had two men on him- fired off a shot from an impossible angle when there was no other option, test the keeper early on a wet night that’s what good players do!!!

Or when cornet put the ball onto his right after taking an initial poor touch to get another shot away at the edge of the box that Foster pushed away… the guy makes space for himself because he’s two footed and a very technical footballer.

Dwight looks constricted because he can’t do that. Just stick him on the left and tell him to whip it in and he can be an asset - oh and to stick his head up instead of sulking
This user liked this post: bobinho

bfcmik
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 1104 times

Post by bfcmik » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:49 pm

I think he has played poorly all season apart from a few flashes of the 'old' Dwight. Most of the time he seems to be head down and looking disinterested, I'm sure he isn't , but that's how he appears. Yesterday he showed no drive, was soft in the tackle with, or without, the ball he simply wasn't looking to get down to the by-line and cross - I can't think of a single cross he put in during the 90+ minutes (mind you, I can't think of one that Lennon put in either)

Sheedyclaret
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 45 times

Post by Sheedyclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:51 pm

Very poor again yesterday hes way off it at the moment

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:55 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:43 pm
You’re making it out like McNeil is Maradona and has 3 players out to kick him every time he’s on the ball.

It looks like he has nowhere to go at times because he can only go one way! If he’s on the right you show him the outside or if he’s on the left show him inside.

Look at Cornet from that flick on from Weghorst when he had two men on him- fired off a shot from an impossible angle when there was no other option, test the keeper early on a wet night that’s what good players do!!!

Or when cornet put the ball onto his right after taking an initial poor touch to get another shot away at the edge of the box that Foster pushed away… the guy makes space for himself because he’s two footed and a very technical footballer.

Dwight looks constricted because he can’t do that. Just stick him on the left and tell him to whip it in and he can be an asset - oh and to stick his head up instead of sulking
I think we need to find a way to us Cornet and McNeil more so they can influence the attacking side of their games more

Its certainly well worth the idea of putting him in the middle

But we need all our attacking players to step up a lot more than they are at the moment, and if McNeil has options to pass to (not something he had very often yesterday sadly) then it helps everyone

But of course, you stick to thinking he's sulking, rather than being a young player who has been given a ridiculous amount of responsibility in this team (simply because there hasn't been anyone else for too long) and suffering along with everyone else because everyone is struggling

SouthLondonexile
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 249 times

Post by SouthLondonexile » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:56 pm

He was disappointing yesterday.
I was hoping he would be inspired with Supermax back and our new striker going straight into the team. I barely heard DM’s name mentioned during the commentary.
Watched the game at the Legion where I’m still waiting to get decent draught beer, but I’m loving the Madhri.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:59 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:55 pm

But of course, you stick to thinking he's sulking, rather than being a young player who has been given a ridiculous amount of responsibility in this team (simply because there hasn't been anyone else for too long) and suffering along with everyone else because everyone is struggling
Can he really be considered a ‘young player’ after making 115 PL appearances?

Diddums, poor Dwight having to play football for a living whilst nasty posters point out his awful attitude on the pitch when things aren’t going right for him.

It’s not just me - other fans and posters mention the same things.
The best players find a way to rise above - he sadly isn’t one of them

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3114 times
Has Liked: 3833 times

Post by NewClaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:01 pm

Reminds me of a small dog running around chasing his tail in small circles at the moment. I just want to see him knock it out of his feet and go - positive forward play.

Tbf, as others have said, his defensive contribution is outstanding and he does often receive the ball in crap positions.

Do not like him right and would massively prefer to see Cornet right if he has to move on to a wing. Think someone needs to tell Dyche his stats from RW.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:02 pm

Vino blanco wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:38 pm
Jamesy, I was being sarcastic. We have turned a bright young attacking talent into a lad who doesn’t know what his role is; too scared to go forward in case he loses it and not good at defending. Our defensive coaching tactics are strangling the life out of the poor lad.
I knew you were being sarcastic pal. I was just emphasising that he was poor in the suppressed role he was being asked to play. We are indeed stifling a talent with Sean’s attritional style of football. :x

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:09 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:59 pm
Can he really be considered a ‘young player’ after making 115 PL appearances?

Diddums, poor Dwight having to play football for a living whilst nasty posters point out his awful attitude on the pitch when things aren’t going right for him.

It’s not just me - other fans and posters mention the same things.
The best players find a way to rise above - he sadly isn’t one of them
Well, he's going to have a good career, and I hate to break it to you, but there are some posters on here who know what they are talking about, and a lot who haven't a scooby doo!

I'm happy to agree that he's been struggling this season, I'm happy to agree that he was poor last night, because that is backed up by facts

Course, his attitude is something that magically doesn't affect his work rate tracking back, but somehow becomes important to why he's struggling going forward

It could be what I said (regarding him being targeted as our most creative player), or it could be because of what you said

Hmmm, tough one!

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2379 times
Has Liked: 3807 times

Post by JohnMac » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:28 pm

He has oodles of talent and would thrive in a more creative team. I'm not sure his body posture is overly negative, not everyone is a happy smiley restless extrovert.

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1112 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:46 pm

Been woeful all season apart from 2 runs at arsenal

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:51 pm

BOYSIE31 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:46 pm
Been woeful all season apart from 2 runs at arsenal
You mean the two late runs at Arsenal where he showed his naivety? We could have nicked that game late on.

Pickles
Been Liked: 1392 times
Has Liked: 1226 times

Post by Pickles » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Good player, not as good as some/a lot of fans make out. Can't blame them though, we're desperate for someone/thing to get excited about.

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6965 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:56 pm

Few points;

Dwight isn’t a kid, he’s 22. He’s young, but he’s got a lot of games under his belt.

Dwight isn’t our best player; Tarkowski is comfortably a better player for one.

Will he have a better career than anyone else in our side? We can’t say for certain but I am quite confident that he won’t ever play for England.

He’s not had his attacking talent coached out of him - to be honest that’s just a ridiculous suggestion. Why would our coaches not want him to make goal contributions? He is expected to track an opposition full back because basically that is part of a footballer’s job.

Dwight was poor last night, but the issue is much deeper than one game. He lacks the enthusiasm and desire to affect a game. I find it hard to see how anyone can not see this after watching his performances this season. He wants the ball to feet in deep positions, he never makes a run in behind, he hardly ever gets a shot away and he seems to put in about one or two crosses a game if we’re lucky.

Compare this to the positivity of Cornet who is looking to make something happen every time he gets the ball. Dwight doesn’t lack in technique, but he certainly doesn’t display the mental attributes to play at a much higher level than he currently is.

I’m sure being a ‘creative’ player in this current side is frustrating, but a top player would be taking the initiative and responsibility to affect matches and contribute with goals and assists, Dwight doesn’t.

He’s nowhere near the biggest problem at Burnley, but equally he’s not exempt from criticism. And whether he likes it or not, he is one of the four attacking players in our starting eleven who are expected to contribute to the goals for column.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1654 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:57 pm

I bemoan his lack of end product too but when he switched to the right his touch map, dribbles and passes were in more dangerous areas. All this talk about him wasted on the right is thus wrong. On the left he often turns inside onto his wrong foot which limits his effectiveness. I do suspect that is tactical - he causes havoc down by the touchline but would then be out of position which isn’t Dyche’s thing.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2567 times
Has Liked: 769 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:59 pm

All fair points regarding his lack of application and desire this season.

Equally fair to say though that he isn’t being used correctly. He’s never a left winger.

Conroy92
Been Liked: 504 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:01 pm

When Dyche made comments around Cornet still being preferred on the left a few weeks ago I posted my worries that McNeil, a player we should be building the squad around, is getting shoe horned out of position.
Watching him try to pivot back onto his left foot to cross from the right is becoming painful.
It gives me no pleasure to say it but I think he needs to move on for the good of his career, we are stifling him.

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5560 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:04 pm

Les Lawrence wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:31 pm
Watched McNeil against Huddersfield away from a couple of seasons back he was brilliant.Seems he's had all his attacking play coached out of him,and looks like he's lacking confidence Think Dyche could turn any decent winger into a full back
People keep saying this but does anyone genuinely believe that Dyche, or any other BFC coach wantd him to stop creating chances?

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5560 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:08 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Best player at the club.

He chooses to stand on the half way line. Saying that, I don't recall one ball being played in front of him for him to run onto and drive forward. But then again, he seems to prefer getting the ball into his feet and going nowhere with it.

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2006 times
Has Liked: 3347 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:12 pm

I know it's controversial to have an opinion like this, but I honestly think since he first burst on to the scene and looked exciting and dangerous, he's gone backwards in terms of development. He's primarily an attacking player and that's where his strengths supposedly lie. When did her last really hurt the opposition? Either scoring or setting one up?? He has an awful lot of our possession, but it rarely these days comes to owt. I'm beginning to think potentially excellent player, but wrong team/club. Or is he just not as good as people thought he was?

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1820 times
Has Liked: 1800 times

Post by dougcollins » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:13 pm

He comes in for a lot of attention. When wide left, they two up and force him inside, which ends up in a backpass, or literally turning in a circle. And wide right, they two up and force him wide, then he's trying to cut back in and easy to deal with. And he ends up frustrated and defeated.

It's leaving space for someone else on the pitch but we are hopelessly inadequate at exploiting that.

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:16 pm

For those suggesting he lacks in effort etc, it’s interesting to note he is in the top 5 for most tackles in the league this season, all from the wing as a supposed creative player. That doesn’t suggest he isn’t putting in the yards.
This user liked this post: claretgimmer

Conroy92
Been Liked: 504 times
Has Liked: 30 times

Post by Conroy92 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:18 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:59 pm
He’s never a left winger.
I disagree with this. He's unorthodox and maybe a little unconventional for a winger but the Dwight from two seasons ago was delivering the goods week after week as a left winger. His crossing was sublime.
He's certainly not a right winger, he's too left footed and I equally think that will hold him back in the centre.
It moves me to my next point, I actually think he has been asked to come inside more and this is why he is seeming less effective. Most games this season Taylor has been the one getting down the line and Dwight has dropped inside. He's appeared to check his runs at times and come back for safe passes inside. People have thrown comments around saying he's not trying but in reality it looks like he's following instructions. He looked at his most natural getting down the left and swinging a ball in, there's something robotic about his performances right now.
All this clamour for him to play in the middle, I just wish we'd have him back hugging the left hand side and making runs down the wing.
This user liked this post: Elizabeth

ewanrob
Been Liked: 361 times
Has Liked: 98 times

Post by ewanrob » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Dwight has undoubtedly got talent, but he's surrounded by mediocrity no one creates space or is there for a pass. That central midfield is absolutely non existent.

RVclaret

Post by RVclaret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:31 pm

Conroy92 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:18 pm
I disagree with this. He's unorthodox and maybe a little unconventional for a winger but the Dwight from two seasons ago was delivering the goods week after week as a left winger. His crossing was sublime.
He's certainly not a right winger, he's too left footed and I equally think that will hold him back in the centre.
It moves me to my next point, I actually think he has been asked to come inside more and this is why he is seeming less effective. Most games this season Taylor has been the one getting down the line and Dwight has dropped inside. He's appeared to check his runs at times and come back for safe passes inside. People have thrown comments around saying he's not trying but in reality it looks like he's following instructions. He looked at his most natural getting down the left and swinging a ball in, there's something robotic about his performances right now.
All this clamour for him to play in the middle, I just wish we'd have him back hugging the left hand side and making runs down the wing.
After the game Dyche said it’s not been tactical for him to come inside more, just that he is trying to get involved and affect the games differently (his words).

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11058 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:35 pm

the side has had all flair coached out of it. No wonder McNeil looks like he'd rather be anywhere else
This user liked this post: buzzclarets79

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:39 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:35 pm
the side has had all flair coached out of it. No wonder McNeil looks like he'd rather be anywhere else
That doesn’t really make sense. Why would our coaches coach attacking ability out of our players? Do you think Dyche doesn’t want Dwight to score or assist?

McNeil’s still going on the same mazy runs, but he’s doing it in the wrong areas of the pitch, invariably less successfully and with almost always no end product.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2108 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:45 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:39 pm
That doesn’t really make sense. Why would our coaches coach attacking ability out of our players? Do you think Dyche doesn’t want Dwight to score or assist?

McNeil’s still going on the same mazy runs, but he’s doing it in the wrong areas of the pitch, invariably less successfully and with almost always no end product.
They obviously don't, but it appears the main role of our wide players is to keep the shape and help the full backs. If they manage to score or create something it's a bonus. Lennon looks terrified of getting the ball in space and running at his man.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11058 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:45 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:39 pm

it makes perfect sense, Dyche and Co set up the tactics and tell him what areas to play in.

Conroysleftfoot
Been Liked: 352 times
Has Liked: 294 times

Post by Conroysleftfoot » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:48 pm

jrgbfc wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:45 pm
They obviously don't, but it appears the main role of our wide players is to keep the shape and help the full backs. If they manage to score or create something it's a bonus. Lennon looks terrified of getting the ball in space and running at his man.
You are spot on. Our wide players first function, as you say, is to keep the shape of the team so we should be hard to break down.

Rileybobs

Post by Rileybobs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:55 pm

Conroysleftfoot wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:48 pm
You are spot on. Our wide players first function, as you say, is to keep the shape of the team so we should be hard to break down.
It’s not. That’s the job of our wide players when we don’t have possession. When we have possession their job is to contribute to our attack. It’s not unique to Burnley that wide players have defensive and attacking responsibilities, that’s football.