Russia Invades

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Lancasterclaret
Been Liked: 8058 times
Has Liked: 4714 times

Re: Russia Invades

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:25 am

Their supply issues just got a lot worse

https://twitter.com/thetimes/status/1506922933427576833

Gibbo
Been Liked: 24 times
Has Liked: 66 times

Post by Gibbo » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:47 am

I don't normally read the Mirror but story about a Russian tank driver driving over his own commander in protest caught my eye. More worrying is the deployment of Russian execution squads to force their own soldiers to fight.https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... r-26537421

Hipper
Been Liked: 1179 times
Has Liked: 922 times

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:57 am

KateR wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:37 pm
I thought this was interesting given all the pictures and satellite imagery we are seeing daily:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60762772
I'm always fascinated by aerial photos and researched a bit the RAFs Photo Reconnaissance Unit (PRU) in WW2 and the organisation behind it, particularly in relation to German naval warship activity.

Often they took stereo photos and you could look at them through a stereoscope. Looking at a warship the masts would come up and poke you in they eye! I was able to see them at various locations including our National Archives, the University of Keele and 'JARIC'. Today the Keele collection (forming the bulk of the photos) and the stuff at JARIC is housed in Scotland but a lot of it can be viewed online:

https://ncap.org.uk/collections

Example:
NCAP-000-000-018-196.jpg
NCAP-000-000-018-196.jpg (112.52 KiB) Viewed 4166 times
This is Copenhagen 12th May 1945. The two biggest intact remaining units of the German Navy are tied up here, Prinz Eugen bottom left corner, and Nurnberg top centre. Prinz Eugen went to the US and was used in the Bikini bomb tests and is still there capsized in shallow water. Nurnberg went to the Russians. I believe it was later broken up but if not perhaps we can expect it off Odessa!
This user liked this post: KateR

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:05 am

Hunt for Russian Super Yachts:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60739336

The 'sailing yacht' looks interesting but ugly:
Sailing_Yacht_A,_starboard.jpg
Sailing_Yacht_A,_starboard.jpg (39.73 KiB) Viewed 4147 times
https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=Philipp ... 0yacht%20a

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:09 am

Here's a heart warming story of what can happen to good intentioned refugees - these ones are from war torn Syria:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-60820974

RingoMcCartney
Been Liked: 2636 times
Has Liked: 2798 times

Post by RingoMcCartney » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 am

bfcjg wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:52 am
There are some seriously wicked people out there. How can they sink so low ?
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vigilantes-st ... 51253.html

This low -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -ship.html

Ukrainian 18-year-old refugee 'is gang-raped by two men' on board German hotel ship used to house people fleeing war 

The woman was reportedly assaulted by two men one after the other on the Oscar Wilde hotel ship. The alleged assailants, aged 37 and 26, are from Iraq and Nigeria but also hold Ukrainian citizenship, Bild reported.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:33 am

Sky News asking some uncomfortable questions to Richi Sunak about his family's links to Russia.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1506902879239651333

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:58 am

https://samf.substack.com/p/losing-wars ... dium=email

Good article on what is realistic after a month of war and the prospects for peace
These 2 users liked this post: levraiclaret Colburn_Claret

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2018 times
Has Liked: 2914 times

Re: Russia Invade

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:15 am

REUTERS: (Dictators United?) India tells Putin and the world India’s ties to Russia remain ‘on there own merit’.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1506 ... 12040?s=21

MODERATOR - Posters, please refrain (however tempted you may be) from replying to posters who have no interest in this thread other than to try and get the thread pulled. Please allow their nonsense to be removed, or in more serious instances flag the post for the moderators attention, thank you.

Sorry for interrupting this post.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:23 am

https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1506953417935179793

Longer video of the burning amphibious landing ship in Berdyansk, and shows two more rapidly leaving dock, with at least one of them on fire as well

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:24 am

Pity we have been reduced to crawling to the likes of India for a trade deal. Israel can do one as well, and the same goes for the handful of other countries who have tied their now sullied reputation to Putin.
This user liked this post: bfcjg

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11061 times
Has Liked: 5667 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:25 am

ecc wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:14 pm
My son returned from a short break in Poland two days ago. He stayed in Krakow and visited Auschwitz. He was staggered by the number of American soldiers walking the streets (and at Auschwitz).

Not sure if this footage has already been posted. It's like looking at pictures of Berlin in 1945. There are no civilians shown.

https://twitter.com/lapatina_/status/15 ... 49316?s=21
this seems to be a link to Mariupol - I thought it was going to be from Poland ? Did you link the wrong thing ecc ?

MODERATOR - Posters, please refrain (however tempted you may be) from replying to posters who have no interest in this thread other than to try and get the thread pulled. Please allow their nonsense to be removed, or in more serious instances flag the post for the moderators attention, thank you.

Sorry for interrupting this post, it does not apply anyone mentioned here.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:33 am

Attachments
Screenshot 2022-03-24 4.33.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-03-24 4.33.16 AM.png (34.59 KiB) Viewed 3931 times

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Re: Russia Invade

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:00 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:15 am
REUTERS: (Dictators United?) India tells Putin and the world India’s ties to Russia remain ‘on there own merit’.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1506 ... 12040?s=21

Sorry for interrupting this post.
Moderator, your doing a fantastic job, well done. Sometimes it’s not easy to recognise we are answering a post that might get it pulled. I answered one yesterday which you correctly deleted very quickly.. so Thank you for your patience.
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret Greenmile

Lowbankclaret
Been Liked: 1233 times
Has Liked: 56 times

Post by Lowbankclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:28 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:58 am
https://samf.substack.com/p/losing-wars ... dium=email

Good article on what is realistic after a month of war and the prospects for peace
That was a very long article, which to be fair details what many on here have been saying or putting links too.

KateR
Been Liked: 1020 times
Has Liked: 6172 times

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:36 pm

ClaretMov wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:51 am
Russia stalling for time, they've already lost more troops in one month than they did in just over nine years during the Afghanistan conflict, Russia aren't the army they try and pretend to the rest of the world they are, captured Russian soldiers have been found badly equipped and with food rations from 2016 and medical supplies dated 1979, poorly maintained vehicle's just being left behind, tactics from the 1940's and troops suffering from frost bite because of inadequate clothing.
To be honest I find this statement astounding, and if anyone had made it prior to the invasion it would have just been laughable, it's still hard to comprehend given the conflicts they been in fairly recently, you'd at least have thought food and medical supplies would be up to recent dates.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:42 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:36 pm
To be honest I find this statement astounding, and if anyone had made it prior to the invasion it would have just been laughable, it's still hard to comprehend given the conflicts they been in fairly recently, you'd at least have thought food and medical supplies would be up to recent dates.
Thing is, this is a whole new level of warfare that they are involved in compared to what they are used to

Without being too harsh to their opponents, the active military experience of the vast amount of their army will be training only, as only a few would have fought in Syria (and against much weaker opposition)

Ukraine have been NATO trained since 2014 (and it shows) and have also made sure they have maximised their limited military budget (no spending on expensive stuff they don't really need) and they will have been training for this eventuality (worst case scenario for Ukraine is a full scale Russian invasion, and that is what they have got to deal with)

Been mentioned by more than one expert, but the big positive to come out of this is that its very hard to win a war against another largish country with a big army. Which will hopefully make such events even rarely in the future

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:44 pm

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:23 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:42 pm
Thing is, this is a whole new level of warfare that they are involved in compared to what they are used to

Been mentioned by more than one expert, but the big positive to come out of this is that its very hard to win a war against another largish country with a big army. Which will hopefully make such events even rarely in the future
Thing is though, even as I know little to nothing regarding war and battles other than many names and historic events dating back before 1066 as I enjoyed history a lot. I have been involved in numerous large projects in remote locations and learned quickly that peoples welfare and the logistics were key to being successful, you and others know much more than I in regard to battles, supply lines and being cut off but in the end it points to a single issue. It's hard to comprehend that if you're making plans for something like an invasion, (even without the historical data on your doorstep regarding supply lines to armies) you need a very good plan in regard to supplying a moving animal that is huge and spread out over a huge distance in poor weather conditions.

Yet it appears clear that was never developed and put into place, it almost seems like they believed there own propaganda, just roll down the streets into the cities with a huge amount of tanks and people with Russian flags and the population will welcome us with open arms, therefore supplies are not that important as we will live off what is there and welcomed as liberators. Writing that just seems incredible in my mind but that is, as I know so well, foolish because I'm thinking of the meetings, where someone like me would try to pick holes in the plan and play the what if game and make people think more regarding plans. As I've noted they are different from us in the west, they simply think different, act different, we had a Russian partner in Sakhalin, in meetings in the early days we would meet with small teams from his and my company. In those discussions the owner spoke, nobody challenged from his side, some would provide back up when I and my team challenged and debated options, it seems almost like a micro-strategy of what might have happened in Putin's meetings as they "planned" the invasion.

This is the big worry, when you realize he/they don't think like us, I will assume for now that Ukraine do think like that and it's better in the discussions regarding an outcome that leads to peace but I fear this is going to long and drawn out, I certainly hope you're right about events like this in the future but human nature being what it is I'm not sure.............

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3194 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:30 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:52 am
There are some seriously wicked people out there. Jow can they sink so low ?
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/vigilantes-st ... 51253.html
Pond ****!

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Attachments
Screenshot 2022-03-24 6.38.10 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-03-24 6.38.10 AM.png (35.53 KiB) Viewed 3576 times

JarrowClaret
Been Liked: 343 times
Has Liked: 195 times

Post by JarrowClaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:43 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:23 am

Longer video of the burning amphibious landing ship in Berdyansk, and shows two more rapidly leaving dock, with at least one of them on fire as well
When I suggested a few days ago that it would be good if they could some long range fires on these boats I didn’t think they would achieve something that looks so successful. Just hope the ship hadn’t finished unloading it maybe wrong but it does look as if there are 2 on fire. The one moored should block the dock at least temporarily for use as well.

JarrowClaret

Post by JarrowClaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:05 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:36 pm
There are a number of facets to this post the first one vehicle maint is something that often gets overlooked. In the British Military they do a series of daily/ weekly/ monthly and annual checks plus a servicing schedule. Now there shouldn’t be but I assume there will be a difference between vehicles that are maintained in a unit and those that are stored separately in some sort of care and pres place that holds vehicles for when they are needed. Another thought for me the Russians have really 2 armies conscript and professional I wonder if the real poor maintenance has involved the conscript side of things not sure I haven’t looked into how the conscripts are integrated are they fully formed units or are they augmentees?

The food medicine side can split as well I don’t think we have seen so much of this in the south and the east the main of not all of these issues have been in the North. This is because they had already formed logistics hubs to the east and south as they already had bases there, but hadn’t really formed anything to the North in Belarus before invading Ukraine. I suspect the reason for this is they didn’t expect to need it, they expected to storm Kyiv and capture Zhalensky quickly.

KateR

Post by KateR » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 pm

JarrowClaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:05 pm
There are a number of facets to this post the first one vehicle maint is something that often gets overlooked. In the British Military they do a series of daily/ weekly/ monthly and annual checks plus a servicing schedule. Now there shouldn’t be but I assume there will be a difference between vehicles that are maintained in a unit and those that are stored separately in some sort of care and pres place that holds vehicles for when they are needed. Another thought for me the Russians have really 2 armies conscript and professional I wonder if the real poor maintenance has involved the conscript side of things not sure I haven’t looked into how the conscripts are integrated are they fully formed units or are they augmentees?

The food medicine side can split as well I don’t think we have seen so much of this in the south and the east the main of not all of these issues have been in the North. This is because they had already formed logistics hubs to the east and south as they already had bases there, but hadn’t really formed anything to the North in Belarus before invading Ukraine. I suspect the reason for this is they didn’t expect to need it, they expected to storm Kyiv and capture Zhalensky quickly.
I didn't go into the vehicle side of things, but obviously they are part of the logistics and crucial to any supply chain, while completely different in project terms and not having to fight a battle if you don't have the right crane, for instance at the right time critical milestones are missed and delays occur. In regard to that in all locations that were remote/hazardous we had journey management plans and the maintenance of vehicles was stringent. For any army I would expect it to be way better and comprehensive, like many I suspect we believed the propaganda to, in that they were large, well equipped and battle hardened but it appears not.

You last sentence mirrors my thinking in terms of, no real issue, we will be welcomed with open arms, which has caused a huge problem for them.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:40 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 pm
I didn't go into the vehicle side of things, but obviously they are part of the logistics and crucial to any supply chain, while completely different in project terms and not having to fight a battle if you don't have the right crane, for instance at the right time critical milestones are missed and delays occur. In regard to that in all locations that were remote/hazardous we had journey management plans and the maintenance of vehicles was stringent. For any army I would expect it to be way better and comprehensive, like many I suspect we believed the propaganda to, in that they were large, well equipped and battle hardened but it appears not.

You last sentence mirrors my thinking in terms of, no real issue, we will be welcomed with open arms, which has caused a huge problem for them.
And the Russians are still amplifying that last bit - they still haven't transitioned their thinking into that they are fighting a country in which its 100% against them

They are on TV saying things like "We don't hate the Ukrainians, just the Nazis in Kyi'v" but simulataneously shelling areas with the biggest Russian minorities to rubble

It doesn't matter now what they do, they have managed to unite Ukraine in a way that would have been unthinkable a month ago, and that is going to be the biggest danger to them going forward

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 pm

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/23/euro ... index.html

CNN report from Dnipro, on the true cost of war

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2007 times
Has Liked: 3354 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:58 pm

In keeping with the fact that this is a football message board, it seems patently obvious that Russia has scored a calamitous own goal of Triore proportions and must be desperately looking for a way out which saves face. The whole world has now seen their armed forces as all talk, bluster and impressive uniforms, but little in the way of actual substance. The problem now is that when everything looks totally screwed Putin might choose to do something far, far worse, just because he can't be seen to lose face.

ClaretMov
Been Liked: 843 times
Has Liked: 822 times

Post by ClaretMov » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:47 pm
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/23/euro ... index.html

CNN report from Dnipro, on the true cost of war
Trouble is all the dog's etc left behind that are roaming free and are starving will start to eat the Dead Russian troops left behind, they will never be identified.

ClaretLoup
Been Liked: 540 times
Has Liked: 188 times

Post by ClaretLoup » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:10 pm

Another interesting analysis from the excellent Kamil Galeev on the ethnic composition of the Russian Army and its potential impact on their morale and performance.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/ ... TKlbedJamg
These 2 users liked this post: Lancasterclaret Hipper

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:19 pm

ClaretLoup wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:10 pm
Another interesting analysis from the excellent Kamil Galeev on the ethnic composition of the Russian Army and its potential impact on their morale and performance.

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/status/ ... TKlbedJamg
Yeah, I read that yesterday

I took the slightly less positive view that if the casualties are majority non-ethnic Russians, then Putin will give even less of a s**t than he does now

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:20 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:58 pm
In keeping with the fact that this is a football message board, it seems patently obvious that Russia has scored a calamitous own goal of Triore proportions and must be desperately looking for a way out which saves face. The whole world has now seen their armed forces as all talk, bluster and impressive uniforms, but little in the way of actual substance. The problem now is that when everything looks totally screwed Putin might choose to do something far, far worse, just because he can't be seen to lose face.
Everyone is desperately trying to think of a way that Putin can come out of this with a "win".

No one can
This user liked this post: Dark Cloud

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3118 times
Has Liked: 3841 times

Post by NewClaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:

Crikey. If I were the crew of either of those ships, I wouldn’t be looking forward to the prospect of returning there.

JarrowClaret

Post by JarrowClaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:24 pm

KateR wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:18 pm

Basically the Russians never did so what’s/ what ifs

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Ross Atkins doing one of his excellent reports on Nazism in Ukraine, and how its not the issue that Russia would like it to be

https://twitter.com/BBCRosAtkins/status ... 3637890048

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:20 pm
Everyone is desperately trying to think of a way that Putin can come out of this with a "win".

No one can
He can have the long sleep he’s earned

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:20 pm

REUTERS: Swiss freeze $6 Billion of sanctioned Russian assets.

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1507 ... 11980?s=21

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:23 pm

NEXTA: Germany’s E37 Million contribution to Ukrainian arms, some disclosed and those not…

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/150 ... 77740?s=21

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:30 pm

Al Murray tweet - and great comment. Ukrainian band promise to play live in Kyiv during the Birmingham benefit gig. So they can show the world they are still part of it and show the Russians they will never win.

https://twitter.com/rinanpakkala/status ... 25196?s=21
This user liked this post: Taffy on the wing

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:01 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:

They both look damaged. The nearest one has some smoke coming from the bow, the other a fire midships. It also seems that munitions are exploding on the badly burning vessel - a piece landed in the water at 1.22, 1.32 and 1.58 on the film. Pity the Ukrainians don't have any submarines nearby.

This might make them more reticent to try bringing in any large vessels again.

Lancasterclaret

Post by Lancasterclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:08 pm

More on logistics and what the Russians don't have

https://twitter.com/TrentTelenko/status ... 3245128716
This user liked this post: Hipper

Hipper

Post by Hipper » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:27 pm

Lancasterclaret wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:20 pm

No one can
The same thinking must be going on amongst Putin's cronies. I wonder if some of them haven't already contacted 'The West' putting out feelers as to what might be required for some solution that will save their skins and more important to them, their wealth.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:29 pm

NEW YORK TIMES: US launches latest round of sanctions aimed at those closest to Putin, on Thursday.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1507 ... 20043?s=21

Cubanforever
Been Liked: 224 times
Has Liked: 587 times

Post by Cubanforever » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:22 pm

Biden intimated he was going to see a lot of important people...the way he chuckled made me wonder if he's actually going to Kyiv to meet Zelenskiy at some point in the next couple of days

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:51 pm

Cubanforever wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:22 pm
Biden intimated he was going to see a lot of important people...the way he chuckled made me wonder if he's actually going to Kyiv to meet Zelenskiy at some point in the next couple of days
I think the Russians would notice the convoy of vehicles that the yanks insist on taking everywhere :lol:
This user liked this post: Cubanforever

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5092 times
Has Liked: 6915 times

Post by bfcjg » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:07 pm

Screenshot_20220324-182812_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220324-182812_Samsung Internet.jpg (254.69 KiB) Viewed 2345 times

I hope when all this is over the countries that have supported Russia only expect foreign aid from Russia, no begging nowl out to the rest of us..Be interesting to know how much UK and international aid goes to these countries at the moment, perhaps sanctions should be expanded.
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret Cubanforever

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:16 pm

NEXTA: U.S. Volunteers reclaim village for Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/150 ... 79841?s=21

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:25 pm

bfcjg wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:07 pm

I hope when all this is over the countries that have supported Russia only expect foreign aid from Russia, no begging nowl out to the rest of us..Be interesting to know how much UK and international aid goes to these countries at the moment, perhaps sanctions should be expanded.
All the usual suspects.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:29 pm

NEXTA: Germany and US to announce a deal on gas tomorrow. It will cost more, but take the supply out of Putin’s control.

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/150 ... 02950?s=21

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5092 times
Has Liked: 6915 times

Post by bfcjg » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 pm

I've just read an article about UK forces as recent as last year training and aiding the Belarus army, unbelievable.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:44 pm

OSINTtech - Captured Russian Tanks ‘O’ marked - probably North of Kyiv

https://twitter.com/osinttechnical/stat ... 97067?s=21