Big news coming soon from the Turf (Sean Dyche sacked)

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Chester Perry
Been Liked: 3162 times
Has Liked: 481 times

Re: Big news coming soon from the Turf (Sean Dyche sacked)

Post by Chester Perry » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:58 pm

Hipper wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:55 pm
So is this part of some information war that's starting up?
who knows but there will be lots of this in the media over the next two days at least

BOYSIE31
Been Liked: 264 times
Has Liked: 1112 times

Post by BOYSIE31 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:59 pm

Think you will find quite a few players wanted him out from what I've heard
A lot been going on at the club

Taffy on the wing
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 3190 times

Post by Taffy on the wing » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:00 pm

Fat Sam 3-1 Fav.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:03 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Go on then, tell us the plan and the logic behind it. Because it’s beyond me, and many others by the looks of things.
I don't know it, I don't have access to it, no one does on here like I've said.
I just observe what they're doing at the club and I can see they're taking steps to improve various things.

Like any club owner they're trying to grow it financially, because we've lagged behind in various areas for years.

It's been done to death on here anyway, so there's no point in me going over it again and again.

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:03 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:43 pm
Just after 5.30 there was a snippet of an interview with Tony Livsey as well. Not sure what newspaper he was from.
It was Jack Gaughan, the same guy who has wrote the Daily Mail article.

Cleveleys_claret
Been Liked: 956 times
Has Liked: 583 times

Post by Cleveleys_claret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:04 pm

summitclaret wrote:
Which of the OOC players do you think are worth fighting for, apart from Tarks (who is off anyways) and Ben?

I think the problem is that too many of the squad are unhappy that their mega bucks days are ending. Also, if SD was arguing for that lot to be given new contracts (presumably for a short term morale boost), I can see why AP might have resisted.
The same Ben that is stepping up to the role this weekend, and is well thought of at the club. Who is to say he hasnt had discussions, not saying he has, but none of us know, one way or the other. What we do know is that our form over the last 18 months is ranked 92nd out of 92 teams...and all whilst the manager was getting paid 75k plus.

Teams spend hours analysing other teams before matches, they would probs spend 10 mins analysing us "if we stop the long balls/raking long passes (for those in long ball denial) they have no plan B lads"

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2604 times
Has Liked: 301 times

Post by dandeclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:05 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:03 pm
I don't know it, I don't have access to it, no one does on here like I've said.
I just observe what they're doing at the club and I can see they're taking steps to improve various things.

Like any club owner they're trying to grow it financially, because we've lagged behind in various areas for years.

It's been done to death on here anyway, so there's no point in me going over it again and again.
What has been improved? And what’s the impact been? Have revenue streams gone up? Have fans deemed them good ideas? Has it brought new investment or interest in the club on a meaningful level? Or is it just a load of 101 how to run a football club fads? Womens team? LED boards? Esports? Ai Technology?

See when it was a new training ground, investing in scouting networks, creating a club profile that differentiated then…. I got it. There’s hundreds of failed 101 business men though.
This user liked this post: FeedTheArf

KlyBfc
Been Liked: 214 times
Has Liked: 129 times

Post by KlyBfc » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 pm

Lots of speculation around. Is it that unbelievable that some of the players may have lost faith? I don’t think so, many of the loyal fans have questioned things, I bet the players probably were too.

Ben Mee (Dyche’s captain) being involved on management point is interesting, as will the tactics and selection we employ Sunday.

Also as things settle down and we consider everything. From a bounce back (promotion) point of view is this bad timing over the summer? Or is it better to get a new man in to assess the current squad and begin to implement changes now with games left as opposed to waiting for the summer and starting on the back foot?

I’m not saying it’s what SD deserved by any means (as despite my emotions at times I do think he was best placed to bring us back) but taking the emotion out of it I’d rather have a new man now than in the summer with the rebuild that’s needed.
These 3 users liked this post: Cleveleys_claret Somethingfishy Cubanforever

HunterST_BFC
Been Liked: 1402 times
Has Liked: 2693 times

Post by HunterST_BFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 pm

How can they sack him --- there is a war on !

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:10 pm

claretandy wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:03 pm
It was Jack Gaughan, the same guy who has wrote the Daily Mail article.
Cheers didn’t catch the first bit so wondered who it was.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:11 pm

Chester Perry wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:42 pm
Interesting stuff in the Mail - Just remember this is Pace's got to national publication and Jack Gaughan is his favoured writer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -exit.html

JACK GAUGHAN: Sean Dyche's Burnley first ceased to truly exist after their underwhelming Europa League exit to Olympiakos in 2018... he'll be remembered as an all-time great but losing the 'us against the world' feeling resulted in his exit
  • Burnley's poor 2018 Europa League showing turned players against Sean Dyche
  • Their brief European adventure was a result of the club's best ever season
  • Defeat led to disillusionment and Dyche's power was reduced under owners ALK
  • Dyche was axed on Friday and the blame will be widespread if relegation follows

By JACK GAUGHAN FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 17:13, 15 April 2022 | UPDATED: 17:39, 15 April 2022

The end might have finally come on Friday but Sean Dyche's Burnley first ceased to truly exist in late August 2018.
We are in our 4th season since we qualified for Europe and had another top ten finish as well!

Surely any bad feeling would have quickly come to light in the season after and we would have been relegated then, not four years later.
This user liked this post: GodIsADeeJay81

Colburn_Claret
Been Liked: 3083 times
Has Liked: 5063 times

Post by Colburn_Claret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:11 pm

kentonclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:14 pm
Wout Weghorst joined Burnley to a big fanfare following the departure of Chris Wood but has just 1 PL goal to his name after 12 appearances and seems to spend most of the game trying to hold the ball up. We actually need him in the box getting on the end of crosses and scoring the much needed goals that have been so hard to come by this season.
This is why I can't get angry at Dyches exit. If we'd tried to play football and lost its forgivable, but the last few games performances, especially in the 6pointers, have been gut wrenching. We've all debated the weaknesses, the need to play the ball on the deck, bodies in the box. Yet we look like we aren't even trying to play football. Such a wasted opportunity, and SD has to be held responsible.

Hipper
Been Liked: 1178 times
Has Liked: 922 times

Post by Hipper » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:12 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:32 pm
Sounds like we've got a bunch of self entitled average footballers on our hands, maybe they should actually focus on playing well and working hard before making such demands. Especially if Rodriguez is one of the entitled ones, he's been absolutely bobbins for 2 years, he doesn't have the right to be entitled with 2 goals in 60 games.
I would think older players would become more questioning about things. That may be a disadvantage of older players.

In the case of Rodriguez (and I've no idea if what is being said is true) he's not often had a run in the side and more then half his appearances have been as sub - probably many of them hardly any minutes to do anything - rather like Vydra. I would guess they are/were both pretty frustrated as they both seemed to offer something.

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2013 times
Has Liked: 2913 times

Post by elwaclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:14 pm

ClaretTony wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:33 pm
Phelan has not long since signed a new long term deal at United. Carrick no longer works there.
Didn’t know that CT. What I have seen today though is that the new United manager at OT got the job mainly because he completely tore into the way they had been doing things, so things may have changed

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3804 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 pm

I must admit I look at West Ham, Rangers and even Wolves recently doing well in the Europa League and it irritates me still to this day how we just gave in against Olympiacos.

We should have put that shite Greek lot to the sword over 2 legs and we'd have likely reached the knockout rounds given how easy the group stage is. What was it? Bardsley Long and Gibson in the back 4 in Athens? we were absolutely dreadful that night too.

Middle-agedClaret
Been Liked: 332 times
Has Liked: 1115 times

Post by Middle-agedClaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 pm

The more time this has had to sink in, the more I think that if SD and team have been sacked with no-one lined up to replace them, the even worse a decision it is.
Time will tell.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:19 pm

dandeclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:05 pm
What has been improved? And what’s the impact been? Have revenue streams gone up? Have fans deemed them good ideas? Has it brought new investment or interest in the club on a meaningful level? Or is it just a load of 101 how to run a football club fads? Womens team? LED boards? Esports? Ai Technology?

See when it was a new training ground, investing in scouting networks, creating a club profile that differentiated then…. I got it. There’s hundreds of failed 101 business men though.
So as you've highlighted, all the big work has been done by the now much maligned previous owners.
They just hadn't done the other stuff, which is being done now by the new owners.

It doesn't matter if the fans deem the ideas as good or not, it's current/potential sponsors and/or investors that need to decide if they like the changes enough to be associated with the club.

We were lagging behind in areas that had bigger potential for more revenue generation.

Like I said, it's been done to death on here, if you're that curious then go and find then older threads

Hipper
Been Liked: 1178 times
Has Liked: 922 times

Post by Hipper » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:20 pm

HunterST_BFC wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:07 pm
How can they sack him --- there is a war on !
Well there could be worse to come for Dyche then:

https://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-r ... in-2946437

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:21 pm

and we should have kept that little 5ft 3 shithead Podence at the Turf as a Burnley player after he ran us ragged in the 2nd leg.
This user liked this post: BOYSIE31

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:22 pm

and we should've signed that headband wearing pillock Saint Maximin after he scored against us for Nice on the Turf
This user liked this post: BOYSIE31

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:22 pm

nevermind, we almost got Hakim Ziyech and Kalvin Phillips

dandeclaret
Been Liked: 2604 times
Has Liked: 301 times

Post by dandeclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:22 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:19 pm
So as you've highlighted, all the big work has been done by the now much maligned previous owners.
They just hadn't done the other stuff, which is being done now by the new owners.

It doesn't matter if the fans deem the ideas as good or not, it's current/potential sponsors and/or investors that need to decide if they like the changes enough to be associated with the club.

We were lagging behind in areas that had bigger potential for more revenue generation.

Like I said, it's been done to death on here, if you're that curious then go and find then older threads
Not much maligned by me, and there was plenty more to be done. The new managers have been much maligned, due to their lack of transparency on how the club can continue to operate, and doing loads of faddy cosmetic shite.

Claretmisterg
Been Liked: 309 times
Has Liked: 334 times

Post by Claretmisterg » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Whenever we’ve sacked a good manager it has got worse initially and only picked up when we have found another good manager. Back to the days of Potts.

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:24 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:15 pm
I must admit I look at West Ham, Rangers and even Wolves recently doing well in the Europa League and it irritates me still to this day how we just gave in against Olympiacos.

We should have put that shite Greek lot to the sword over 2 legs and we'd have likely reached the knockout rounds given how easy the group stage is. What was it? Bardsley Long and Gibson in the back 4 in Athens? we were absolutely dreadful that night too.
We'd probably have gone down that season if we had gone through. The squad would never have coped with all those games. The biggest mistake by Garlick was not to invest in our midfield in that preseason. Our stock was the highest it had been fir 40 years. Instead we got 3 England keepers. Madness and risk averse to the extreme.
Last edited by summitclaret on Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCWat
Been Liked: 4143 times
Has Liked: 3606 times

Post by DCWat » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:24 pm

Spijed wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:11 pm
We are in our 4th season since we qualified for Europe and had another top ten finish as well!

Surely any bad feeling would have quickly come to light in the season after and we would have been relegated then, not four years later.
Not only that but if the reasons cited in the article have come from within, it begs the question, why did Pace and co. offer Dyche a 4 year contract.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:25 pm

Esports sounds cool but it's not an area for Football club growth and if it is, it's not FIFA esports that draws viewing figures. it's the nerdy Asian PC games like League of Legends, Dota 2 and WoW where the real viewership/money is.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:28 pm

summitclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:24 pm
We'd probably have gone down that season if we had gone through. The squad would never have coped with all those games. The biggest mistake by Garlick was not to invest in our midfield in that preseason. Our stock was the highest it had been fir 40 years. Instead we got 3 England keepers. Madness and risk averse to the extreme.
and with our enormous cash piled up and parachute payments, we'd almost have certainly won the Championship league title without breaking sweat. I'd have taken a deep EL run and relegation, followed by a title winning season ALL DAY long.

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:48 pm

Somethingfishy wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:34 pm
I posted a few weeks back about something i found out from more or less the horses mouth. I also heard that the dressing room wasn't as harmonious as it used to be. The player in question is one of the OOC and it was said he had no intention of re-signing and cited a member of staff for causing disruption (not Dyche) and that many of the players were unhappy with the methods. Now you can draw your own conclusions about it and who that is. It was passed onto me when it probably shouldn't to be fair.
I'm not going to divulge my source or name names..as if i would and I'll wait for the inevitable abuse and discrediting..as i got last time. What would it matter if i did? Doesn't make it any less real what I heard though.
Steve Stone who was investigated for bullying a few years ago

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:50 pm

The EL is micky mouse. It's gone from a few games to a boring slog.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:54 pm

paulatky wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:48 pm
Steve Stone who was investigated for bullying a few years ago
His name crops up a lot.

Royboyclaret
Been Liked: 1282 times
Has Liked: 682 times

Post by Royboyclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:03 pm

First post from me on the subject......The key is to remember that, from late July, as outlined by CP , that our Club will return to the control of Mike G and John B. If that had been the current situation then Sean would have been potted some time ago, simply for underachieving.

No matter who we appoint right now, survival will be a bridge too far but will remain important from the perspective of our immediate return to the only league that matters before parachute payments quickly disappear.

Spijed
Been Liked: 2895 times
Has Liked: 1294 times

Post by Spijed » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:05 pm

Royboyclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:03 pm
First post from me on the subject......The key is to remember that, from late July, as outlined by CP , that our Club will return to the control of Mike G and John B.
Is that certain?

Rombald
Been Liked: 127 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by Rombald » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:06 pm

RVclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:04 pm
I’ve said enough. Decent source. That’s it. If you look at some of our performances this year, perhaps it explains it (add in the Chris Wood comments etc). Obviously everyone is blaming recruitment and lack of spending, but there has also been a genuine decline in player performance.
OK. May be decent source. But go on then..otherwise you are just making it up.

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1751 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:06 pm

Royboyclaret wrote:
First post from me on the subject......The key is to remember that, from late July, as outlined by CP , that our Club will return to the control of Mike G and John B. If that had been the current situation then Sean would have been potted some time ago, simply for underachieving.

No matter who we appoint right now, survival will be a bridge too far but will remain important from the perspective of our immediate return to the only league that matters before parachute payments quickly disappear.
Hang on. Are you saying that MG & JB will or might take back control in July?

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 862 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:07 pm

andyh wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:26 pm
What is really strange is that the LAST home match was probably the most exciting result of the season and I was not alone in thinking Dyche was in the middle of pulling us out of the mire again… one game later… a bad defeat for sure… and Dyche has gone. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear SD claret and blue army at the next home game.
Anyone who shouts that is an idiot. We need to look forwards and encourage the team not harp on about the past or chant things that don’t put the team and club first.
This user liked this post: OffTheBar

Rombald
Been Liked: 127 times
Has Liked: 99 times

Post by Rombald » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Cleveleys_claret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:10 pm
Thing is, Dyche may have got us promoted again, but if he had it would have been with his type of players, 30+ journeymen with no resale value, and we would have been back in the prem playing the football which has been dire for 2 years.

Yes this is a massive roll of the dice, but would prefer this than performances like those last week
Yes, because being back in the top division is a disaster. Be careful what you wish/have wished for

Penwortham_Claret
Been Liked: 123 times
Has Liked: 19 times

Post by Penwortham_Claret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Steve Stone is getting a lot of unwarranted grief on here. The fall out was with Ian Woan not Steve Stone

IWOODLOVETT
Been Liked: 495 times
Has Liked: 219 times

Post by IWOODLOVETT » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:10 pm

Sacked ??
Does a sacking (rather than by mutual consent) save the club a big pay-off? I assume that “sacking” was a results-based condition of his 4 year contract and the consequential prospect of relegation.
In any event his immediate staff have gone too, with immediate effect - so the y probably saw it coming.

Tomorrow’s press conference will be interesting although whoever represents the club is likely to bat away any questions and will only answer questions about the West Ham game.

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 892 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:11 pm

You couldn’t make this stuff up.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1654 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:13 pm

Re the Gaughan article, we can all speculate if, as many of us said at the time, the farce in Athens alienated some players who remain disenchanted to this day, or, if a “source” is telling us what we want to hear after knowing it is one of the long time grumbles about Dyche.

I can believe the bit though about Cornet not being Dyche’s cup of tea.

The proof will come though in the reaction. Will we play better, or worse? I’ve predicted results before this season and been wrong so I haven’t the foggiest but it wouldn’t surprise me if things were stale. The two players who seemed to be performing well were Tarky and Pope. Everyone else, not sure.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2567 times
Has Liked: 767 times

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:13 pm

Royboyclaret wrote:

How can we remember something that nobody has any clue about?

Are you categorically starting here that Garlick will resume full ownership in July? That’ll be news to most of us.

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2006 times
Has Liked: 3347 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:24 pm

ksrclaret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:13 pm
How can we remember something that nobody has any clue about?

Are you categorically starting here that Garlick will resume full ownership in July? That’ll be news to most of us.
It's not news to Chester Perry, because he's saying exactly that somewhere above.

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 781 times
Has Liked: 1435 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 pm

Penwortham_Claret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:20 am
This is much worse for Dyche than it is for Burnley. I simply can’t see where his be the job is
Seriously?

Assuming he has taken his back room staff at the same time to make it even easier when he walks into his next job.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2567 times
Has Liked: 767 times

Post by ksrclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:24 pm
It's not news to Chester Perry, because he's saying exactly that somewhere above.
I know, but see the use of the word “most”.

Unless most people do know that Garlick is getting control back in July.
Last edited by ksrclaret on Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Dark Cloud

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 892 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm

If it really is the case that Garlick and John B will be back in charge come the summer then it has to be the strangest takeover in history.

Who exactly will have benefitted?

Cubanforever
Been Liked: 224 times
Has Liked: 587 times

Post by Cubanforever » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm

If Ben Mee is playing a leading role in picking/preparing the team for Sunday I think we'll see a good performance.
He knows the players, would imagine he has their respect and has been on the pitch during all this so will have his thoughts on how and where we need to "improve"....not sure what the odds are on a win for Sunday but after West Hams European exertions I'll be having a few quid on us speculatively

deanothedino
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 297 times

Post by deanothedino » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:29 pm

spt_claret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:57 pm
Hahahahaha.

So signing one player in summer 2020 was the bigger contributor than signing one selling one in January 2022?

"He has overseen Dwight McNeil's form nosedive" he also brought him through.

Beggars belief and makes me doubt the entire contents.
Probably yeah, we were godawful to start the season. Maybe if we’d invested in the squad in 2020 we’d have not been awful. January is always a bad time to be making signings you desperately need

Greekclaret
Been Liked: 75 times
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Greekclaret » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Penwortham_Claret wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:10 pm
Steve Stone is getting a lot of unwarranted grief on here. The fall out was with Ian Woan not Steve Stone
This wouldn’t surprise me. I remember when we let go some youth players, may have been Howieson and Hewitt amongst others. They were straight onto Twitter calling out Ian Woan for pretty much being the reason why a lot of players were not happy at the time. Sure the tweets got deleted pretty sharp ish but they were online for an hour or so

paulatky
Been Liked: 220 times
Has Liked: 772 times

Post by paulatky » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:59 pm

Dark Cloud wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:24 pm
CP is not saying that will happen,only saying that in a certain scenario it could happen.

agreenwood
Been Liked: 1751 times
Has Liked: 273 times

Post by agreenwood » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:02 pm

paulatky wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:59 pm
CP is not saying that will happen,only saying that in a certain scenario it could happen.
Yes, but royboy saying it “will” happen.