Bloody hell that was frustrating

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Spiral
Been Liked: 2518 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Re: Bloody hell that was frustrating

Post by Spiral » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:15 pm

Can I just take a minute to appreciate the beautiful absurdity of the deletion of a post I made earlier in the thread calling the OP a mug for saying we need a striker then going on to score in every league game since — deleted, I presume, after someone reported the post for being abusive — when it was actually myself I was referring to because I am the OP. Hilarious. Whoever reported the post, thanks for the concern, but it's okay, I'm not actually offended when I insult myself.
This user liked this post: Bosscat

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8431 times
Has Liked: 18098 times

Re: Bloody hell that was frustrating

Post by Bosscat » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Spiral wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:15 pm
Can I just take a minute to appreciate the beautiful absurdity of the deletion of a post I made earlier in the thread calling the OP a mug for saying we need a striker then going on to score in every league game since — deleted, I presume, after someone reported the post for being abusive — when it was actually myself I was referring to because I am the OP. Hilarious. Whoever reported the post, thanks for the concern, but it's okay, I'm not actually offended when I insult myself.
🤭🤭🤭