FAO Claretburns - Predictor League

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
LaLigaClaret
Been Liked: 191 times
Has Liked: 34 times

FAO Claretburns - Predictor League

Post by LaLigaClaret » Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:44 pm

Hi Claretburns.

Could you please recheck my Prediction League total score as I believe I correctly predicted the score for the Huddersfield game as 4-0 to the Clarets but this does not seem to have been included within my score from the previous table.

Many thanks for the time and effort you have put into the Prediction League.

What a season we are having, lets hope we can keep it going in the League and the Cup.

claretburns
Been Liked: 848 times
Has Liked: 334 times

Re: FAO Claretburns - Predictor League

Post by claretburns » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:25 pm

LaLigaClaret wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:44 pm
Hi Claretburns.

Could you please recheck my Prediction League total score as I believe I correctly predicted the score for the Huddersfield game as 4-0 to the Clarets but this does not seem to have been included within my score from the previous table.

Many thanks for the time and effort you have put into the Prediction League.

What a season we are having, lets hope we can keep it going in the League and the Cup.
Hi LaLiga,

Apologies I have been slow on updating the league tables lately and only just spotted this post when I was going back over previous prediction threads.

I am sorry for calculating your score wrong after the Huddersfield game, I am just going through updated league tables and I shall amend your score with the update which I shall post on the Sunderland prediction thread shortly.