Allegiance

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Re: Allegiance

Post by Jakubclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:10 pm

I'll be swearing my allegiance until my last dying breath but I can understand people not wishing to go along with it, the whole idea of a invitation comprises of 2 parts accepting & declining.

dougcollins
Been Liked: 1820 times
Has Liked: 1800 times

Post by dougcollins » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:12 pm

I didn’t vote for him.

Who were the other candidates?

Bosscat
Been Liked: 8538 times
Has Liked: 18286 times

Post by Bosscat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:17 pm

AfloatinClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:34 pm
Don't tell him Pike!
Beat me to that one 🤣🤣🤣

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:10 pm
I'll be swearing my allegiance until my last dying breath but I can understand people not wishing to go along with it, the whole idea of a invitation comprises of 2 parts accepting & declining.
Make your mind up Jakub the other day you were pushing for Commnist ideals and now you're a Monarchist?!

More 180s than at the Ally Pally!

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 863 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 pm

Allegiance to the country. The military processions are impressive and the work that goes into them. It is hard to get behind the Royals when they are selling books, going on tv shows and appearing in the likes of ok magazine. In this day and age I’d prefer we focused the time and money on helping the sick and elderly.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:26 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:20 pm
Make your mind up Jakub the other day you were pushing for Commnist ideals and now you're a Monarchist?!

More 180s than at the Ally Pally!
You can be both, the royals are nothing to with central government or fiscal policy.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:27 pm

Proposal for a new constitution:
  • Head of State to be an ornate Teapot
  • Final design of Head of State to be decided by nationwide primary school competition
  • Owing to Head of State's inanimacy, all duties of the Head of State to be carried out by designated Teapot Handler
  • Teapot Handler legally bound to carry out traditional duties of the Head of State (opening and closing of Parliament, meeting of foreign dignitaries, etc.) in alignment with guidelines set forth by Parliament
  • Office of the Handler of the Teapot to be subject to parliamentary oversight
  • Handler elected by lot in a process similar to jury duty call up
  • All adult UK citizens eligible for selection
  • Handlers serve for three months, whereupon a new Handler is chosen by lot
  • Citizens may only hold the office of Handler of the Teapot only once per lifetime

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:30 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:26 pm
You can be both, the royals are nothing to with central government or fiscal policy.
😳

A Royalist Commie.

Well, the two ideals are kind of in contradiction of one another; seen as the Royal Family has an estimated personal wealth of around $28 billion, Charles paid 0 inheritance tax and all random members make coin off the country in one way or another by holding land and other things of that nature.

Staggering - you commented that you thought anyone from a bus driver to a doctor should be paid the same, so what do you think Charles should do with his fortune?

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:34 pm

There's historical precedent for a communist state ruled by a monarch of sorts. In fact, now that I think of it, virtually every communist state following Marxist or its own Marx-derived doctrines took precisely that form!

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:36 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:30 pm
😳

A Royalist Commie.

Well, they are kind of seen as the Royal Family has an estimated personal wealth of around $28 billion, Charles pid 0 inheritance tax and all random members make coin off the country in one way or another by holding land and other things of that nature.

Staggering - you commented that you thought anyone from a bus driver to a doctor should be paid the same, so what do you think Charles should do with his fortune?
The royal family are well known for being involved with charities & fund raising events, you can either accept or decline that invitation, nobody is forcing anybody just respect people's personal wishes we don't need to have a discussion or some sort of a investigation into the reasoning behind people's choices.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:37 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:36 pm
The royal family are well known for being involved with charities & fund raising events
Yeah but, like, so was Pablo Escobar

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:40 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
The royal family are well known for being involved with charities & fund raising events, you can either accept or decline that invitation, nobody is forcing anybody just respect people's personal wishes we don't need to have a discussion or some sort of a investigation into the reasoning behind people's choices.
Curious more than anything given your previous comments.

How good of them to be involved in fund raising whilst taking in a tax free Sovereign grant every year! How blessed are we to have these ̶p̶a̶r̶a̶s̶i̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶l̶e̶e̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ Wonderful People!

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:42 pm

As someone with a modicum of self-respect I'll politely decline the offer to take any part in this silly pantomime.

They all need to grow up.
These 2 users liked this post: CoolClaret boatshed bill

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:42 pm
As someone with a modicum of self-respect I'll politely decline the offer to take any part in this silly pantomime.

They all need to grow up.
I think it's too silly to "politely" decline it. I'm leaning towards 'get some tinnies and some snacks and pi$$ myself laughing watching these creatures'.

miele-man
Been Liked: 56 times
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by miele-man » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 pm

I’m a royalist , don’t think I’ll be swearing anything but don’t have a problem with any of them , Meghan just doesn’t get it ,maybe she should have married someone else.
This user liked this post: Beryl66

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm

miele-man wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 pm
I’m a royalist , don’t think I’ll be swearing anything but don’t have a problem with any of them , Meghan just doesn’t get it ,maybe she should have married someone else.
Princess Meghan should've married Prince William.

eastcoastclaret
Been Liked: 114 times
Has Liked: 77 times

Post by eastcoastclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm

This came up in conversation with a group of friends. Not one person supported it.

Pidgeon
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Pidgeon » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:54 pm

How does go and get stuffed sound.

Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5174 times

Post by Rowls » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:56 pm

eastcoastclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:49 pm
This came up in conversation with a group of friends. Not one person supported it.
That happened with me too.

I've de-friended them all, blocked them on social media and issued letters via my solicitors.

Every last one of them is on the list, the subversive republican traitors. In permanent marker.
This user liked this post: eastcoastclaret

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:57 pm

Bonkers this nation.

You get people that dare to suggest that we should probably prioritise funding/building infrastructure and other things that actually enhance people's lives or give a bit more of a support network to those that need it and they scoff it at - yet simultaneously support the ridiculous financial cost of a frigging Royal Family and all the b0llocks that goes with it?!

I'd almost understand if you're from a traditional Conservative area down South, with your landed Gentry and all that tosh but from the North? Do me a favour

No doubt there will be Union Jacks everywhere all over decrepit council estates on the day of the Coronation, with the people failing to recognise the irony

*sigh*
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2014 times
Has Liked: 2914 times

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:57 pm
Bonkers this nation.

You get people that dare to suggest that we should probably prioritise funding/building infrastructure and other things that actually enhance people's lives or give a bit more of a support network to those that need it and they scoff it at - yet simultaneously support the ridiculous financial cost of a frigging Royal Family and all the b0llocks that goes with it?!

I'd almost understand if you're from a traditional Conservative area down South, with your landed Gentry and all that tosh but from the North? Do me a favour
Especially in Lancashire. The reason Lancaster was so important for so long is that it was here that was the most hostile to feudal suppression.
This user liked this post: CoolClaret

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:02 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm
Especially in Lancashire. The reason Lancaster was so important for so long is that it was here that was the most hostile to feudal suppression.
Stockholm Syndrome almost.

Biggest con going, our ancestors got sent to their death either fighting for the Monarchies own self-preservation or disagreeing with it entirely and we are meant to laud them (and some do)? Crackers

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:06 pm

The people with the good ideas are useless at presentation, that's the problem. It's not that the country is full of spiteful conservatives, it's that people just like the presentation the conservatives put forward. King's got drip. Rishi's got drip. Johnson had his own unique drip in a banter-period clown-aesthetic sense, which people friggin' loved when it was novel. Policy dunt mean owt if you ain't got drip.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:06 pm

If Wat Tyler didn't go soft and hold talks with King Richard II this nation would be a better place.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:07 pm

Spiral wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:06 pm
The people with the good ideas are useless at presentation, that's the problem. It's not that the country is full of spiteful conservatives, it's that people just like the presentation the conservatives put forward. King's got drip. Rishi's got drip. Johnson had his own unique drip in a banter-period clown-aesthetic sense, which people friggin' loved when it was novel. Policy dunt mean owt if you ain't got drip.
I think it's more the fact that it's easier to lull people in with a BS sense of jingoistic national pride with some good old fashioned tribalism - sad really

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:09 pm

Rowls wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:56 pm
That happened with me too.

I've de-friended them all, blocked them on social media and issued letters via my solicitors.

Every last one of them is on the list, the subversive republican traitors. In permanent marker.
Hope you're on your list as well for deserting the Kingdom for a dirty Republic?

boatshed bill
Been Liked: 3166 times
Has Liked: 6770 times

Post by boatshed bill » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:10 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
The royal family are well known for being involved with charities & fund raising events,

Mostly in name only.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:15 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:02 pm
Stockholm Syndrome almost.

Biggest con going, our ancestors got sent to their death either fighting for the Monarchies own self-preservation or disagreeing with it entirely and we are meant to laud them (and some do)? Crackers
Goes back long before the world wars. Lancashire was the original Wild (North) West up to the Industrial Revolution. Home of non-conformity (why we have so many faiths and chapels); during the Industrial revolution, the home of the radical reform movement… not for nothing was the massacre at Peterloo, (and telling that just prior a similar sized meeting had happened in Blackburn during East Lancs wakes week that almost suffered the same fate). The list of revolt is truly mind boggling and l’m only mentioning the most well known. There are literally hundreds of examples.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:19 pm

elwaclaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:15 pm
Goes back long before the world wars. Lancashire was the original Wild (North) West up to the Industrial Revolution. Home of non-conformity (why we have so many faiths and chapels); during the Industrial revolution, the home of the radical reform movement… not for nothing was the massacre at Peterloo, (and telling that just prior a similar sized meeting had happened in Blackburn during East Lancs wakes week that almost suffered the same fate). The list of revolt is truly mind boggling and l’m only mentioning the most well known. There are literally hundreds of examples.
Oh I know it goes long back before the World Wars mate!

I'm not fully aware of all the revolts mind - any good YT vids/Docs that you can recommend?

yTib
Been Liked: 711 times
Has Liked: 667 times

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:22 pm

i've always been in the 'don't really care' bracket in terms of the royal family but i'd be fascinated to see the costings from those that say that they are a net loss.

it's such a variable thing but my gut tells me they are actually worth it due to such things as tourism, soft-power etc.

but it's really one of those subjects where folk really want to show how subversive they'd love to be; a bit like saying you don't like the beatles.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:22 pm
i've always been in the 'don't really care' bracket in terms of the royal family but i'd be fascinated to see the costings from those that say that they are a net loss.

it's such a variable thing but my gut tells me they are actually worth it due to such things as tourism, soft-power etc.

but it's really one of those subjects where folk really want to show how subversive they'd love to be; a bit like saying you don't like the beatles.
They quote the tourism fees alone covers them but then fail to acknowledge the fact that none of the Palaces or locations associated with the Royal Family are in the top 15 most visited places in the UK AND the fact that the Palace of Versailles has more annual visitors than any Palace of the UK - suggesting that people would still come and have a look at Windsor Castle etc and view it as a relic of the Past - like it ought to be
This user liked this post: boatshed bill

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1164 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm

Spiral wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:27 pm
Proposal for a new constitution:
  • Head of State to be an ornate Teapot
  • Final design of Head of State to be decided by nationwide primary school competition
  • Owing to Head of State's inanimacy, all duties of the Head of State to be carried out by designated Teapot Handler
  • Teapot Handler legally bound to carry out traditional duties of the Head of State (opening and closing of Parliament, meeting of foreign dignitaries, etc.) in alignment with guidelines set forth by Parliament
  • Office of the Handler of the Teapot to be subject to parliamentary oversight
  • Handler elected by lot in a process similar to jury duty call up
  • All adult UK citizens eligible for selection
  • Handlers serve for three months, whereupon a new Handler is chosen by lot
  • Citizens may only hold the office of Handler of the Teapot only once per lifetime
And life in prison for anyone who suggests our teapot is short and stout

daveisaclaret
Been Liked: 1164 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by daveisaclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:29 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm
They quote the tourism fees alone covers them but then fail to acknowledge the fact that none of the Palaces or locations associated with the Royal Family are in the top 15 most visited places in the UK AND the fact that the Palace of Versailles has more annual visitors than any Palace of the UK - suggesting that people would still come and have a look at Windsor Castle etc and view it as a relic of the Past - like it ought to be
Kick the royals out and open the castles at a tenner a head for entry and we would make serious dosh

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:30 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:28 pm
who are they?

like i said, costing such things are like pyssing in the wind.

i couldn't care less about whether or not we have a monarchy and nor should you.

unless of course you think getting rid would have an impact on your life.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:32 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:30 pm
who are they?

like i said, costing such things are like pyssing in the wind.

i couldn't care less about whether or not we have a monarchy and nor should you.

unless of course you think getting rid would have an impact on your life.
They = people who argue in favour of the Royal Family

Of course you should, that's the equivalent of saying why bother about anything

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:33 pm

if you can give me an example of how getting rid of the monarchy will enhance your life then tell us.

it's like getting annoyed at your neighbour for having a bigger car.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:37 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:33 pm
if you can give me an example of how getting rid of the monarchy will enhance your life then tell us.

it's like getting annoyed at your neighbour for having a bigger car.
That is an extremely simplistic way to view the situation, as though things are that simple

- For a start it would represent a massive paradigm shift in the future of this nation and I believe a catalyst towards heading in a more positive future.

How can a nation truly believe in democracy and equality when sat at the top of it as a filthy rich family their for no better reason than 'tradition'?

Would it be 'tradition' if I cut King Charles' head off and declared myself as the new King? Is that how it is meant to work? It's ludicrous

timshorts
Been Liked: 413 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:38 pm

I was proud of my daughter when she wouldn't take the brownie oath even if I can't remember whether it was the god bit or the queen bit that she objected to.

That said, although I've got no inclination of swearing allegiance to either, I'll give some support to Charles. He's seemed a good dude when I've met him, with the conviction to try and do what he believes is right. More to the point, I have absolutely no doubt that if we had a head of state of another making, the politicians would see to it that the system was fixed so we ended up with one of their own, or one that pays a nice wad to the tory/labour party. We'd get president Michael gove or Alan sugar or dianne abbot or something equally unpalatable.

I'd rather have president sooty the bear. He has a magic wand and unlike the three named above, has learnt to shut the **** up.

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:40 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:37 pm
That is an extremely simplistic way to view the situation, as though things are that simple

- For a start it would represent a massive paradigm shift in the future of this nation and I believe a catalyst towards heading in a more positive future.

How can a nation truly believe in democracy and equality when sat at the top of it as a filthy rich family their for no better reason than 'tradition'?

Would it be 'tradition' if I cut King Charles' head off and declared myself as the new King? Is that how it is meant to work? It's ludicrous
i asked you for an example, not some waffle about regicide.

you couldn't and you never could because the fact is if the monarchy was abolished it would be a lot of mess about nowt.

elwaclaret

Post by elwaclaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:40 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:19 pm
Oh I know it goes long back before the World Wars mate!

I'm not fully aware of all the revolts mind - any good YT vids/Docs that you can recommend?
Sadly not sure there is much out there. I’ve had to change my Lancashire Famine masters dissertation because there are very few markers for it… Lancashire is one of the most neglected parts of Britain, with a lot of the most important social and political history virtually uninvestigated.

Peterloo - an animated timeline of the day by Dr. Robert Poole on you tube is a must… he’s a recognised specialist (one of about ten, and he taught most of the others- I was extremely lucky to have him as Professor for a Riot and Revolution module on my BA.

I think there may be something on the ‘Darwen Riot’ (1860’s factory worker shootings).

There are a few on the Lancashire famine, but I’ve yet to see one not written from authorities first hand accounts, rather than from county archives.

Sadly most of the info is currently in archives, but I may well return to the Lancashire Famine and American Civil War Lancashire for my PhD.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:44 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:40 pm
i asked you for an example, not some waffle about regicide.

you couldn't and you never could because the fact is if the monarchy was abolished it would be a lot of mess about nowt.
I gave you a good enough example to begin with but of course you chose to overlook that.

I don't know how you can say 'it would be a lot of mess about nowt' when we're literally having a coronation in a weeks time - that's a lot of mess about what should be nowt.

Spiral

Post by Spiral » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:46 pm

timshorts wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:38 pm
More to the point, I have absolutely no doubt that if we had a head of state of another making, the politicians would see to it that the system was fixed so we ended up with one of their own, or one that pays a nice wad to the tory/labour party. We'd get president Michael gove or Alan sugar or dianne abbot or something equally unpalatable.
Please consider my teapot solution. It's 100% fool-proof. If it breaks we can even have ceremonial rituals and processions involving cannon and fighter jets that show 'Britain at its best' to the rest of the world, and because it's inanimate, it can't be corrupted or behave corruptly. It can't nonce a teenage girl. It can't say embarrassing and offensive racist and sexist shite. It can't assassinate its daughter-in-law. Its maintenance would be low-cost. It'd be the most perfect head of state in human history.

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:46 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:44 pm
I gave you a good enough example to begin with but of course you chose to overlook that.

I don't know how you can say 'it would be a lot of mess about nowt' when we're literally having a coronation in a weeks time - that's a lot of mess about what should be nowt.
i suggest you get hot and bothered about something that really matters. not some cause celebre that has always been a token of folk who are more noisy than passionate.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:50 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:46 pm
i suggest you get hot and bothered about something that really matters. not some cause celebre that has always been a token of folk who are more noisy than passionate.
Quite an assertion that thinking we shouldn't be LARPing in some bizarre 15th Century nonsense doesn't matter.

I've made countless points in the thread about why we should go towards being a Republic - instead of having a top down view of society we could build a better nation; it certainly won't happen by putting one family and all their sycophantic hangers on, on a pedestal above the rest

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:52 pm

one last go cool cos i'm trying to watch the snooker...

how would getting rid of the monarchy impact on YOUR life?

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:56 pm

yTib wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:52 pm
one last go cool cos i'm trying to watch the snooker...

how would getting rid of the monarchy impact on YOUR life?
Why are you asserting that I don't have to care about something that may not directly affect my life? What sort of attitude is that?

I think long term it will be better for the nation - is that not a good enough answer?

Donating money to charity and other things if you will Negatively impacts my life because I lose out financially - does that mean I shouldn't do it?

If you want a direct answer I'll give you one; it exponentially increases my chances of becoming President Cool where has before I had 0 chance 8-)

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5563 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:56 pm

There's a quiet dignity about a coronation and other such royal events. And that's what the day is about; dignity. Always dignity.

Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-52-34-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-52-34-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg (264.74 KiB) Viewed 745 times
This user liked this post: longsidepies

yTib

Post by yTib » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:59 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:56 pm
If you want a direct answer I'll give you one; it exponentially increases my chances of becoming President Cool where has before I had 0 chance 8-)
at last i've uncovered your dastardly plot.

NRC
Been Liked: 908 times
Has Liked: 107 times

Post by NRC » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:59 pm

Cirrus_Minor wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:28 pm
It used to be allegiance to god, king and country. The first is an imaginary friend that doesn't exist, the second is a feudal anachronism and the third is about historical geographic boundaries. So it's a no from me.
Is that listed as a 1,2,3? Who has first call on displaying allegiance? If God asked someone or all of us to do something, how would we know, and who would inform us? Charles as head of the Church of England? Does that give the Scots, Welsh, and those from Northern Island a pass if it was made apparent to us that God wanted us to invade France?

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:11 pm

TheFamilyCat wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:56 pm
There's a quiet dignity about a coronation and other such royal events. And that's what the day is about; dignity. Always dignity.

Screenshot_2023-04-30-20-52-34-95_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg
Where's its poppy?