Villa team bus bricked

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Re: Villa team bus bricked

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:42 am

Apart from the video of a couple of scrotes beneath the bridge presumably chucking a brick/stone ? at the passing coach ,are there any photos of the damage ? Was the windscreen shattered ? Did the coach have to stop ? And is the above the actual footage or some random clip ??

This deadbeat shouts “ fcked it” so presumably he got a direct hit ? This couid have been horrific if the coach had flipped .

willsclarets
Been Liked: 688 times
Has Liked: 133 times

Post by willsclarets » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 pm

The banner, tearing up seats, fights ending in morality, booing the knee, bricking a coach. If you're not embarrassed I don't know why. You constantly see people on this board slating other teams support as "horrible fans" etc. No one's fans are as bad as ours, literally every team in the league has better behaved supporters. We have the image of a backward town stuck in the dark ages and we deserve that image. I'm totally fed up with it, knuckle dragging racist coke heads who can't summon 3 brain cells together to realise throwing a brick at a coach might kill several people. Because we lost a football match. I'm done with it.

GetIntoEm
Been Liked: 153 times
Has Liked: 49 times

Post by GetIntoEm » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:26 pm

willsclarets wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:03 pm
The banner, tearing up seats, fights ending in morality, booing the knee, bricking a coach. If you're not embarrassed I don't know why. You constantly see people on this board slating other teams support as "horrible fans" etc. No one's fans are as bad as ours, literally every team in the league has better behaved supporters. We have the image of a backward town stuck in the dark ages and we deserve that image. I'm totally fed up with it, knuckle dragging racist coke heads who can't summon 3 brain cells together to realise throwing a brick at a coach might kill several people. Because we lost a football match. I'm done with it.
let me know how much you want for your season ticket?

being disgusted about the behavior i understand, but being embarrassed about it? every event that happens in the town doesn't have to be attributed to fans. Most sensible people know there are muppets in all towns, Burnley isn't a special case. guarantee there was some sort of trouble at each of the prem games yesterday, all 6 teams in action are known to have had issues at games.

we are just the flavour of the month with the media at the moment, thats all. it'll pass

Spike
Been Liked: 601 times
Has Liked: 1241 times

Post by Spike » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:31 pm

Why do people automatically associate it with the club it can’t be us because:
A John Tudor wasn’t on the coach
B we can’t hit a barn door at the moment

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:35 pm

I've said this before. We have way too many people in this town who wear their ignorance, lack of a basic education, chavvy behaviour, thuggery, and utter stupidity, like it's a badge of honour.
These 2 users liked this post: Vegas Claret Taffy on the wing

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11061 times
Has Liked: 5667 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:36 pm

willsclarets wrote:
I think there are lots of fair points in that but there is no indication at all that the person who threw the brick is a Burnley fan or had been or has ever stepped foot on the Turf. They just talked about it on Talk Sport and Simon Jordan and Karl Robinson made some excellent points and said in no way should this be aimed at the club, it's a society issue and every town has their issue with anti-social ********

HagridsHut
Been Liked: 15 times
Has Liked: 6 times

Post by HagridsHut » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Since when have we started going way over the top with any criticism we receive ? Why’s everyone falling over each other to condemn actions?? Yes it was stupid, yes it was idiots (kids), but stuff like this happens at football all the time in various towns/cities.

pureclaret
Been Liked: 435 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Post by pureclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:56 pm

HagridsHut wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:47 pm
Since when have we started going way over the top with any criticism we receive ? Why’s everyone falling over each other to condemn actions?? Yes it was stupid, yes it was idiots (kids), but stuff like this happens at football all the time in various towns/cities.
Perhaps Since we started to give a dam about being decent human beings

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:57 pm

willsclarets wrote:
And the latest episode was probably the work of scroats who didn’t go anywhere near the match.
The media, especially the BBC don’t do our town any favours when they feature all the smack heads with pastor Mick. Burnley is a deprived area as is evidenced by National statistics, along with Middlesbrough, Blackpool et.al. With this comes its share of social problems.
Don’t tell me that no one’s fans are as bad as ours. Have you seen the Neanderthals that follow Port Vale and tried to cause trouble in Burnley only a few years ago?
Sorry to see you are now done with it. Me personally, I will continue to try to portray a decent image of Burnley Football Club supporters on national media forums, as the vast majority of us are decent law abiding non knuckle dragging people who abhor the behaviours you mention in your post.

pureclaret
Been Liked: 435 times
Has Liked: 176 times

Post by pureclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Maybe I watch to many crime dramas but given that it was probably filmed on a phone surley the police can get who was using a phone in that area at that time called cal ?

Spike
Been Liked: 601 times
Has Liked: 1241 times

Post by Spike » Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:59 pm

willsclarets wrote:
It is very easy to pick up isolated events and to join them together and let them make a full story
The Sun sells papers doing this and the boos stem from misinformation
There is no such thing as white working class. Just working class . This is an example where facts are put together wrongly

All this anti social behaviour is deplorable. But it is a minority who don’t represent me or my friends involved with Burnley Football
Behaviour by a very very small minority can’t define who we are.
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat CoolClaret

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11061 times
Has Liked: 5667 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:02 pm

HagridsHut wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:47 pm
since you ask why........
because sensible people who want the club and town to succeed and who see the great strides both have made over recent years are thoroughly ****** off with these people who have no regard for anyone other than themselves. It's that simple.
These 4 users liked this post: evensteadiereddie Middle-agedClaret nil_desperandum JimmyRobbo

Darnhill Claret
Been Liked: 513 times
Has Liked: 1070 times

Post by Darnhill Claret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:08 pm

First of all let's not pretend that the idiots at the underpass didn't know that the coach they targeted was connected to Aston Villa.
That is why they posted it.
This will have been a planned attack. They only need a mobile phone and a 'sighter' letting them know when the coach was nearing.

Tsar Bomba, I'm amazed at your naievity, but I'm putting it down to you clutching at straws allied to wishful thinking.
Daveisaclaret keeping up with his reverse vigilante thinking, so no surprise there.

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:09 pm

Does anyone know the source of the story ? The Athletic appear to have 1st reported it , coupled with the vid from the actual “ brick throwers “ but surely the ATH got a report from somewhere ?

Darnhill Claret
Been Liked: 513 times
Has Liked: 1070 times

Post by Darnhill Claret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:10 pm

Also no-one seems to have wondered if there were two separate incidents, which would allow for the discrepancy in reporting detail.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1188 times
Has Liked: 780 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:11 pm

pureclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:58 pm
Maybe I watch to many crime dramas but given that it was probably filmed on a phone surley the police can get who was using a phone in that area at that time called cal ?
If it's a burner just throw the sim away untraceable really.

TPClaret
Been Liked: 100 times

Post by TPClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:18 pm

This is a society problem. How many times have team coaches been attacked in recent seasons, Man City at Liverpool, Man Utd at West Ham to name just 2. No other sports attract such dick heads.

4midable
Been Liked: 390 times

Post by 4midable » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:20 pm

Some proper wingy people about

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:20 pm

The vid looks like the stone hits a lamppost ? , perhaps there was another incident ? I’d presumed something had been thrown from a motorway bridge ?

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:21 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:11 pm
If it's a burner just throw the sim away untraceable really.
I doubt the 14yr scrotes were using burners but who knows

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:22 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:20 pm
The vid looks like the stone hits a lamppost ? , perhaps there was another incident ? I’d presumed something had been thrown from a motorway bridge ?
Where is this vid that everyone except me seems to have watched?

willsclarets

Post by willsclarets » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:23 pm

I accept it's a societal problem in the main, and a lot of the other counter points being made. I think some of my post was just pure frustration. But unfortunately as much as we say "these people dont represent our club", they do. When a plane flies over man city while burnley are playing saying "white lives matter", they are representing Burnley. When a brick is chucked at the coach of an opposition team, the people who chucked it represent Burnley fans. It's not enough to say it's a problem dissociated with our club, because unfortunately it is. Are they a minority? Sure, but speculating every incident is the work of people who aren't fans is naive.

We have a problem, with people on drugs at matches. With anti social behaviour of fans, and with racism. You can say they aren't proper fans all you like, but they might just be of the opinion they're more of a fan than you are. Education, poverty, family life etc are all massive factors, but it's the problem of football and Burnley FC as well as society at large.
These 4 users liked this post: Darnhill Claret shulgin Middle-agedClaret Falcon

willsclarets

Post by willsclarets » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:25 pm

4midable wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:20 pm
Some proper wingy people about
Folk with wings? Not seen many myself

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:27 pm

willsclarets wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:23 pm
I accept it's a societal problem in the main, and a lot of the other counter points being made. I think some of my post was just pure frustration. But unfortunately as much as we say "these people dont represent our club", they do. When a plane flies over man city while burnley are playing saying "white lives matter", they are representing Burnley. When a brick is chucked at the coach of an opposition team, the people who chucked it represent Burnley fans. It's not enough to say it's a problem dissociated with our club, because unfortunately it is. Are they a minority? Sure, but speculating every incident is the work of people who aren't fans is naive.

We have a problem, with people on drugs at matches. With anti social behaviour of fans, and with racism. You can say they aren't proper fans all you like, but they might just be of the opinion they're more of a fan than you are. Education, poverty, family life etc are all massive factors, but it's the problem of football and Burnley FC as well as society at large.
Sorry, but when some idiot pays for a banner, or a scroat throws a brick....they don't represent Burnley fans, or the club, far from it.
This user liked this post: Jamesy

willsclarets

Post by willsclarets » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:28 pm

Who gets to decide that?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:55 pm

AlargeClaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:21 pm
I doubt the 14yr scrotes were using burners but who knows
Exactly who knows, but I hope they are identified & get some sort of an appropriate punishment, it could have turned out far differently if the driver had lost control & panicked.

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10260 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:59 pm

Have another look., Nori.
:lol:

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:04 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:59 pm
There's nothing there, you are putting 2+2 together & arriving at 5, the strength of the condemnations might not be to your liking but sure as night follows day it's there. You of course could save people the effort of looking & tell us what we are missing.

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:30 pm

My car got bricked near Scott Park last year. I phoned the police. They were not interested. I’d like the totally inept Lancashire Constabulary to follow up my complaint as I’m still wating for a an officer to repsond to my call. As usual, one rule for one and one rule for another. Just because they are footballers should not mean you have to put out media posts to make you look good.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:48 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:30 pm
My car got bricked near Scott Park last year. I phoned the police. They were not interested. I’d like the totally inept Lancashire Constabulary to follow up my complaint as I’m still wating for a an officer to repsond to my call. As usual, one rule for one and one rule for another. Just because they are footballers should not mean you have to put out media posts to make you look good.
I think the manner of policings changed over the years this might sound harsh but I don't think they want to work for their money, once upon a time you'd see them scaling walls & snagging their pants on rusty old nails in pursuit of criminals & that's not me watching too many episodes of the bill, it seems to be more desk work now & leisurely driving around rather than proactively following leads & getting their hands dirty, I do understand that resources are stretched.

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1142 times
Has Liked: 292 times

Post by TsarBomba » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:50 pm

Darnhill Claret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:08 pm
First of all let's not pretend that the idiots at the underpass didn't know that the coach they targeted was connected to Aston Villa.
That is why they posted it.
This will have been a planned attack. They only need a mobile phone and a 'sighter' letting them know when the coach was nearing.

Tsar Bomba, I'm amazed at your naievity, but I'm putting it down to you clutching at straws allied to wishful thinking.
Daveisaclaret keeping up with his reverse vigilante thinking, so no surprise there.
Far from naive, mate.

I still don’t see how these idiots ‘planned’ to target the Aston Villa team coach. Of course they planned to do it, but more than likely they just targeted any coach, expecting it to be full of Villa fans.

Are you telling me they googled what type of coach the Aston Villa team travel in? Or that they sent a mate down to the Turf to find out? Or waited at the roadside specifically for the Aston Villa team coach to come past? Would they know the team coach goes that way? And how long after a game does it take for the players to leave?

They didn’t do any of that. Would you know the answer to the above questions? I wouldn’t.

The idiots threw a brick and it just so happened to be the team coach.

If you think these idiots specifically targeted the Villa team coach, laid in wait, then you credit them with far more intelligence than they have.

Anyway, it’s a moot point.
This user liked this post: Croydon Claret

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1032 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:58 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:
Maybe they knew about your Spain story and just assumed you were making the whole thing up ?

bfcmik
Been Liked: 897 times
Has Liked: 1105 times

Post by bfcmik » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:07 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:
Maybe this will explain what this wonderful government are doing about it https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66636347, perhaps Suella saw your post!

pushpinpussy
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 134 times

Post by pushpinpussy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:15 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:58 pm
Maybe they knew about your Spain story and just assumed you were making the whole thing up ?
I don’t look at posters user names usually (ive no interest) but I’m sure you are you the absolute moron who was the foreman of a jury and stated on here in black and white that the defendant must be guilty because the police would not have charged him. The most disgraceful and moronic comment on this board.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:17 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:50 pm
Far from naive, mate.

I still don’t see how these idiots ‘planned’ to target the Aston Villa team coach. Of course they planned to do it, but more than likely they just targeted any coach, expecting it to be full of Villa fans.

Are you telling me they googled what type of coach the Aston Villa team travel in? Or that they sent a mate down to the Turf to find out? Or waited at the roadside specifically for the Aston Villa team coach to come past? Would they know the team coach goes that way? And how long after a game does it take for the players to leave?

They didn’t do any of that. Would you know the answer to the above questions? I wouldn’t.

The idiots threw a brick and it just so happened to be the team coach.

If you think these idiots specifically targeted the Villa team coach, laid in wait, then you credit them with far more intelligence than they have.

Anyway, it’s a moot point.
You are making it sound like an herculean amount of effort would go into finding out what the Aston villa team coach would look like, you can literally type into Google images - Aston villa team coach & the exact identical picture of what was targeted comes up within 5 seconds, that same coach will be used for all the away games, I will credit them for having the intelligence for doing something extremely simple anybody could do, anybody would be able to work out that coach would be in transit in a time window on it's way back to Birmingham.
This user liked this post: Darnhill Claret

evensteadiereddie
Been Liked: 3150 times
Has Liked: 10260 times

Post by evensteadiereddie » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:19 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:04 pm
There's nothing there, you are putting 2+2 together & arriving at 5, the strength of the condemnations might not be to your liking but sure as night follows day it's there. You of course could save people the effort of looking & tell us what we are missing.
In spite of your ridiculous views on most issues, policing being the latest, I'm assuming even you can read and I get that you and Nori are desperate to score a point, any point, against me but there are posts, including one just above, where folks seem to be seriously suggesting the whole incident was pure coincidence and, by implication, nowt for us or the club to worry about with not even a hint of condemnation.
You can't find them?

There's none so blind and all that.

Billy Balfour
Been Liked: 1857 times
Has Liked: 652 times

Post by Billy Balfour » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:20 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:25 am
Or I simply realise life is far too short to let the wrong sort of people grind you down.
It's also far too short for spending umpteen hours quibbling on a forum. So think on.

TsarBomba
Been Liked: 1142 times
Has Liked: 292 times

Post by TsarBomba » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:17 pm
You are making it sound like an herculean amount of effort would go into finding out what the Aston villa team coach would look like, you can literally type into Google images - Aston villa team coach & the exact identical picture of what was targeted comes up within 5 seconds, that same coach will be used for all the away games, I will credit them for having the intelligence for doing something extremely simple anybody could do, anybody would be able to work out that coach would be in transit in a time window on it's way back to Birmingham.
I just don’t buy that these morons left the house that day thinking ‘right, today lads, we’re going to brick the Aston Villa first team coach’.

They were in the area for whatever reason, there’s probably been a few Villa coaches go past in the proceeding minutes where they’ve exchanged ‘pleasantries’.

One of them has picked up a brick and decided that the next coach that comes along is getting it, and another has filmed it for a laugh.

The next coach appears, and bang, it happens to be the Villa team coach. They may see the ‘Aston Villa First Team’ sign in the front window, but by this point it’s irrelevant.

That’s my theory. Or course, I might be wrong, but I’ve seen enough mindless vandalism over the years to know that these heinous acts have absolutely zero logic behind them.

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:36 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:29 pm
I just don’t buy that these morons left the house that day thinking ‘right, today lads, we’re going to brick the Aston Villa first team coach’.

They were in the area for whatever reason, there’s probably been a few Villa coaches go past in the proceeding minutes where they’ve exchanged ‘pleasantries’.

One of them has picked up a brick and decided that the next coach that comes along is getting it, and another has filmed it for a laugh.

The next coach appears, and bang, it happens to be the Villa team coach. They may see the ‘Aston Villa First Team’ sign in the front window, but by this point it’s irrelevant.

That’s my theory. Or course, I might be wrong, but I’ve seen enough mindless vandalism over the years to know that these heinous acts have absolutely zero logic behind them.
It might have not been planned in that way, more of an opportunistic strike & as it happens they struck gold with the objective, it shouldn't really matter what they deliberately targeted or not it's plain dangerous throwing anything at motorists, it wouldn't take the sort of planning the great train robbery would take as you seemed to be making it out.

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:40 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:22 pm
Where is this vid that everyone except me seems to have watched?
It’s all over Twitter and I think it’s linked on the 1st page of the thread .

ClaretAL
Been Liked: 1045 times
Has Liked: 820 times

Post by ClaretAL » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:42 pm

I am not condoning by any stretch of the imagination what happened, however I think we are being targeted by the media in trying to wide brush approach to our fan base. Every time I have been to an away match at Anfield, our coach has been pelted with stones and eggs etc, but as some have said earlier, it is not reported. I watched some of the more balanced views from the Villa fans who quite rightly pointed out that every club has a minority of idiots including them.

AlargeClaret

Post by AlargeClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:52 pm

As for Jakub’s insinuation that this was some highly planned military style operation with burner phones, advance info about which vehicle to target and perhaps some infra red heat map style imaging…
The “ fact “ ( the vid could be bs) that a couple of obvious scrotes lobbed an object sky high, and it may or may not have hit the oncoming coach ,coupled with guffawing laughs of “ fcked it” , likely shows this wasn’t a dry run for an Antwerp diamonds job .

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1032 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:53 pm

pushpinpussy wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:15 pm
I don’t look at posters user names usually (ive no interest) but I’m sure you are you the absolute moron who was the foreman of a jury and stated on here in black and white that the defendant must be guilty because the police would not have charged him. The most disgraceful and moronic comment on this board.
That’s a complete lie - but not a surprise coming for you.
But feel free to find where I have said that and I will gladly send a sizeable donation to the UTC charity.

Now put your money where your big lying mouth is and do the same when you don’t find it.

What an embarrassing pr-ick you are

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:57 pm

TsarBomba wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:29 pm

You are probably close to what really happened with this post.

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:11 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:59 pm
Before you posted this morning there's nothing, I might be good but I couldn't tell what was going to be posted later, if that's the best you can do, I'd give up.

Cardclaret
Been Liked: 22 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Cardclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:16 pm

Of course there were quite a few Birmingham International grey liveried coaches yesterday a couple used by the team and some by fans.

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:24 pm

evensteadiereddie wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:19 pm
In spite of your ridiculous views on most issues, policing being the latest, I'm assuming even you can read and I get that you and Nori are desperate to score a point, any point, against me but there are posts, including one just above, where folks seem to be seriously suggesting the whole incident was pure coincidence and, by implication, nowt for us or the club to worry about with not even a hint of condemnation.
You can't find them?

There's none so blind and all that.
Again...nobody was condoning what has happened on this thread,as you suggested, you couldn't show the posts you were referring to. Telling lies to make out posters on here were failing to condon to incident is something I just cannot get my head round, have you nothing better to do?

CardyTheClaret
Been Liked: 190 times
Has Liked: 114 times

Post by CardyTheClaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:47 pm

Has the bus from the video been identified as the Villa team bus anyway? It certainly hasn't been confirmed as the reported incident, or has it?

Jakubclaret

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:50 pm

Billy Balfour wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:20 pm
It's also far too short for spending umpteen hours quibbling on a forum. So think on.
You are 100% right I'm not responding to Eddie it'll end up going back & forth & the thread will be locked for bickering of all reasons.

Nori1958

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:56 pm

Jakubclaret wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:50 pm
You are 100% right I'm not responding to Eddie it'll end up going back & forth & the thread will be locked for bickering of all reasons.
I think I probably need to take that on board as well..