Burnley v Tottenham - Player Ratings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Re: Burnley v Tottenham - Player Ratings

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:20 pm

Trafford 5
Al-Dakhil 3
Beyer 3
O'Shea 3
Roberts 4
Berge 5
Cullen 5
Gudmundsson 5
Amdouni 6
Koleosho 6
Foster 7

Delcroix 4
Brownhill 6
Brun Larsen 6
Redmond 5

Kompany - he’s had an absolute nightmare start with the way he’s set his teams up. Rightly took the plaudits last season, needs to learn fast at this level.

PhiladelphiaChris
Been Liked: 49 times
Has Liked: 469 times

Post by PhiladelphiaChris » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:28 pm

Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 5
Beyer 5
O'Shea 5
Roberts 5
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 5
Berge 5
Foster 7
Amdouni 6
Koleosho 7

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 5
Redmond 6
Bruun Larsen 6

helmclaret
Been Liked: 325 times
Has Liked: 189 times

Post by helmclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:32 pm

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:33 pm
Missed a sitter.
The offside one?

Im_not_Robbie_Blake
Been Liked: 384 times
Has Liked: 236 times

Post by Im_not_Robbie_Blake » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:43 pm

A great start – Burnley looked just as good as Spurs – for 20 minutes! - and Foster finished a good move involving Roberts and the wriggling, jiggling Koleosho. Then it all changed. Once Spurs had scored there was no stopping them, with Maddison pulling the strings all over the pitch and Son a deadly finisher. Only during the last 10 minutes, when Spurs finally eased off, did Burnley look anything like a team again, with Brownhill and Cork taking over.

Sad.

Trafford 5 Has no idea how to play the ball out SAFELY.
Al-Dakhil 4 Dreadful at right back. Constantly lost the ball and was invisible at times. The poor chap shouldn’t be playing in that position.
Beyer 6 Did his best.
O’Shea 6 Looks decent but exposed so often.
Roberts 6 Not a left back, but gave his all as usual.
Cullen 4 Awful, The game passed him by. I always feared he would be like that against better players, and wish I was wrong.
Berge 6 Some good, but some poor moments. A championship player.
Gudmundsson 7 A really good performance – no idea why he was taken off.
Amdouni 6 Flashes of excellent play but bot involved enough when midfield was overrun. Had a good shot which just missed a post.
Foster 8 Man of the Match for his all-action effort and increasing skill.
Koleosho 7 Wriggling, jiggling, such a good dribbler with a great future.

Half time subs:
Delcroix 6 ON for Gudmundsson as we moved to a back five for some unknown reason.
Brownhill 7 Worked hard as usual, a lot better than Berge.

Later subs:
Cork – showed us what we had been missing, someone who could control midfield far better than the rest
Larsen – good skills but ‘no end product’
Redmond – not a fan of this bloke, seems to run into blind alleys.

Conclusions:
Defence desperately needs sorting out. Roberts has to play at right back, and Taylor left back (wonder if he was injured – not on bench)
Midfield have to help defend. Cullen and Beyer not up to it.
Not too concerned about attacking play, which looks to have good balance. Will benefit from the return of Zaroury and, hopefully, support from Tresor et al.
Trafford has such a lot to learn!!

roperclaret
Been Liked: 339 times
Has Liked: 39 times

Post by roperclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:49 pm

Massive over reactions again. Not one player was ‘Abysmal’ today
This user liked this post: Carwin261

Bordeauxclaret
Been Liked: 3342 times
Has Liked: 1964 times

Post by Bordeauxclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:56 pm

roperclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:49 pm
Have to disagree. 2-5 flattered us today.
These 4 users liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin MeeActon1 JohnDearyMe StayingDown4Ever

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 358 times
Has Liked: 330 times

Post by HahaYeah » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:57 pm

roperclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:49 pm
Totally agree.

DanH90
Been Liked: 131 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by DanH90 » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:08 pm

Trafford - 4 - None of the goals his fault, but distribution looks rushed and indecisive. We miss Muric
Al Dakhil - 3 - Had a stinker, not a full back but having said that was poor at centre half against Villa - seems to defend far too rashly for this level. Shame as I thought he’d take to the PL like a duck to water
Beyer - 4 - Not his day but he will be fine
O’Shea - 4 - as someone said above, I assumed he was signed as back up. Distribution again not good enough for the way we play, and seems rushed defensively. I know Ekdal is injured but Beyer and him our best two IMO.
Roberts - 5 - Thought he actually did ok at left back.
Cullen - 3 - very concerned about whether he can actually step up. Was so good last season but is there a reason West Ham let him go?
Berge - 3 - Don’t see it.
Koleosho - 6 - raw and sometimes lacks end product but kept running at his man and causing problems.
Jbg - 6 - Did ok, harshly hooked IMO.
Amdouni - 4 - got great feet but just doesn’t get into the game enough. Last season we usually played Brownhill/ JBG in this role, both of whom get involved and help out the midfield to achieve dominance in their, he is very much a player that needs service and flits very much in and out of the game. Not a player for a battle.
Foster - 6 - our only real threat

Subs - Brownhill - 5
Delcroix - 5
Larsen - 6
Redmond - 4

The move to a back 5 was very strange, arguably made us even worse as it was so hard to get out.
This user liked this post: Rumpelstiltskin

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:11 pm

Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 4
Beyer 5
O'Shea 4
Roberts 6
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 4
Berge 6
Foster 7
Amdouni 6
Koleosho 7

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 6
Redmond 5
Bruun Larsen 6

Stevie Morgan
Been Liked: 84 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by Stevie Morgan » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:16 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:49 pm
And the fact Spurs weren’t even in first gear.
We were also only 2-1 down at half time.

claretgimmer
Been Liked: 151 times
Has Liked: 693 times

Post by claretgimmer » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:22 pm

Trafford 5 Didn`t really do a lot wrong but yet conceded 5
O Shea 4 Championship quality at best
Beyer 5 Poor first half, thought it was due to injury but better second
Al Dakhil 3 3 poor games on the run now, we know he`s not a bad player but not prem ready
Roberts 3 Never ever gonna be prem quality, average in championship, lightweight and negative
Cullen 4 Does some good stuff but needs to just beef up for this level not enough creativity today
Berge 3 Sheff U done us up like kippers with this bloke, slow poor in possesion
Koleosho 7 This lad has skill, energy and looks like he wants to win
Gudmundsson 5 Thought he was steady today but his lack of pace hampers his wing play, played well more central last season
Amdouni 5 Hard work and effort without the ball don`t seem to figure highly with this last bordering on lazy, has talent but if we`re not
going to play to his strengths what`s the point
Foster 8 Scored a good goal again and puts a shift in defending from the front, tired unsurprisingly in second half

Brownhill 6 Needs to start Vincent, his energy and tenacity is what`s missing in our midfield
Cork 6 Perfect role for Jack but preferably to shore up when we`re winning
Redmond 5 Didn`t look out of place but nothing special
Larsen 6 Really do like the look of this bloke, but can we accommodate both him and Koleosho in the starting line up
Delacroix 5 Needs time to know exactly what his role his

Poor passing, dwelling on the ball losing possession to easily, two goals came from us being in possession, not good enough at this level. Dyche played a system that suited the players he had, VK seems to want the players to adopt his system and it doesn`t appear to be happening as it should or the wrong players were brought in to play it, too many new faces disrupt the team continuity and to me the momentum we should have had from last seasons success has been lost, it seems bringing in possible money making players is more important then stability and consolidation. Just my opinion of course. UTC

helmclaret
Been Liked: 325 times
Has Liked: 189 times

Post by helmclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:25 pm

Team performances like that make it hard to mark individually.

Trafford 5 - some decent saves but looks out of his depth to me at the moment
Al Dakhil 4 - ran ragged in the first half and looked shot in the second
Beyer 5 - didn’t look fit
O'Shea 4 - hasn’t convinced me yet. Doesn’t look like a premier league centre half to me
Roberts 6 - did his best out of position
Gudmundsson 6 - some nice work
Cullen 3 - very weak performance,
Berge 4 - really needs to step up now
Foster 7 - started the move for the goal by winning the ball back and finished it - seems alone in being up for this challenge this season
Amdouni 6 - we don’t get the ball to him quick enough
Koleosho 7 - some good runs

Brownhill 6 - ran about as expected
Delcroix 6 - looked lost like all the back 5 second half
Redmond 5 - need him to step up
Bruun Larsen 6 - some nice touches

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:36 pm

Nori1958 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 6:29 pm
Foster 3... for Christ sake man....scored one and denied another by a brilliant save, did you watch the game?
😂😂

roperclaret

Post by roperclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:47 pm

Trafford - 5 Shouldn’t have been thrown straight in. No where near as good at making space or finding a safe pass as Muric
Al Dakhil - 4 Not a right back. Weirdly a bit better as a wing back.
O Shea - 4 Meh
Beyer - 5 Didn’t look fully fit.
Roberts - 6 Did his best out of position. Needs to play RB
Cullen - 5 All his outballs are gone without Muric and Maatsan
Berge - 4
Amdouni - 5. Nice feet, I like him, BUT we can’t afford to play him in a midfield three because he doesn’t do anything going backwards. Unfortunately I also can’t see how he fits into our front three.
JBG - 6 Still quality. No idea why he was pulled.
Koleosho - 6 Young, exciting but raw. Feel he may be great off the bench once Zaroury is back
Foster - 7. Looking like a bargain at £7 mill. Will score at least 10 league goals this season

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:49 pm

Trafford 4 - he isn’t as good as Muric, looks overawed
Al Dakhil 3 - felt for the lad. Not a RB
Beyer 4 - didn’t look fit
O'Shea 4 - all over the gaff
Roberts 4 - not a LB
Gudmundsson 5 - tried to be industrious
Cullen 4 - desperately needs help, not provided by…
Berge 4 - nope, not in this system. Loses the ball in dangerous area
Foster 7 - the shining light. Again. Good goal, worked hard
Amdouni 5 - thought he was in and out
Koleosho 6 - another shining light, has serious talent

Brownhill 6
Cork 6
Delcroix 5
Redmond 5
Bruun Larsen 6

Ouch. All on Vinny I’m afraid. The defence was shambolic and I think he’s going to have to swallow his pride and get more pragmatic. It never worked and we were carved open time and time again. I also think the keeper choice is wrong. Berge far too passive. Cullen all at sea. Plenty of time to reflect now and Ed have played three top teams but a lot of work to be done. I’m confident he’ll get us back on track.

roperclaret

Post by roperclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:00 pm

Brownhill - 7 Needs to start
Larson - 6 looks a threat but needs to up his end product
Delcroix - 6 Decent in the air. Comfortable on the ball and can spot a pass. Shame he’s not a left back

claretspice
Been Liked: 2833 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by claretspice » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:18 pm

A decent first 15-20 minutes and a lovely goal, but the next hour was abject and I'm a bit floored not so much by the performance as by the tactical set up which made it so predictable. Lessons to be learned and fast.

Trafford- 6 - didn't think he did much wrong and his distribution seemed OK to me. But he does lack a bit of presence.

Al Dakhil - 4 - this was just cruel and he stuck at his task manfully and deserves credit for that. But he isn't a right back or a wing back and he was set up to fail today both in possession and defence. That he did is up the manager's shirt, not his.

Roberts - 6 - apart from getting done too easily once, I thought he did OK, but his lack of a left foot was a problem more than once when clearing under pressure.

Beyer - 5 - thought he had a fairly decent first half but he will know that he was done too easily for the fifth and that he was part of the collective meltdown after half time.

O'Shea - 5- exposed at times but that was the system. He's generally been OK, found some nice early passes and scrambled well defensively. But he needs help.

Cullen - 5 - he's better than this. Was influential in the first 15-20 minutes but a little lightweight thereafter, and completely exposed by the system immediately after half time.

Berge - 6 - thought he was the beating heart of our much improved first 20-25 minutes, although he came off that standard as the half wore on and coughed up possession cheaply to allow the break from which the fatal second ultimately came.

JBG - 6 - a useful 45 minutes. Found his withdrawal very odd indeed - like Berge's it deprived us of physical presence in the middle third.

Koleosho- 6 - excellent for the goal and bright and lively throughout the early stages but apart from 5 minutes at the start of the second half, only flickered thereafter and unable to get us up the pitch.

Amdouni- 5 - a few nice moments but generally struggled to impose himself and I still don't know how we get him into a competitive team.

Foster- 7 - didn't get every option right and occasionally untidy, but took his goal well, imposed himself and again looked a Premier League striker.

Delcroix- 5 - part of a defensive horror shoe after the break but I don't think that was a reflection on him per se.

Brownhill- 6 - took his goal well and one of the few to emerge with genuine credit in the second half, despite the system giving him little help. Has to start in a midfield 3.

Redmond- 5 - a bit underwhelming.

Larssen - 5 - slightly more impressive than Redmond but not much influence.

Cork- 5 - I thought he improved us and gave us more structure, but by then the game was dead.

If the Villa game wasn't a wake up call, this has to be. We might lose anyway, but the manner and extent of that defeat is owned entirely by Kompany. He's asking young kids who are adapting to a new division and in many cases a new country to also adapt to complicated formations and in some cases wholly unfamiliar positions whilst playing a high risk/high reward possession style. It is asking the impossible and it is overtime for the lesson to sink in.

I have said this before, but this is new territory for Kompany. For the first time in his playing or managerial career, he is an underdog, whose team is inferior, man for man, than 75% of its opponents. He's now devising strategies not to exploit superiority, but to mask inferiority whilst still making the most of those strengths we have.

That is a major mindset shift and it's not obvious from either our transfer business this summer or our first 3 games that it's working yet. The formation change at the beginning of the second half ended up exacerbating our weaknesses. It all feels a little over thought - the team needs Brownhill's energy and dynamism, and it needs more round pegs in round holes. Plenty of time but Kompany’s not become a bad manager overnight.

ksrclaret
Been Liked: 2569 times
Has Liked: 770 times

Post by ksrclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:23 pm

Trafford 4 - poor lad. He shouldn't be being put in this position. He's not ready but he's getting absolutely no protection from his defence.
Al-Dakhil 3 - poor lad. Had a shocker in the first half and somehow was even worse when VK inexplicably decided to move him even further out of position to right wing back.
O'Shea 4 - really bad, but how are we expecting these inexperienced lads to be defending man for man against these teams?
Beyer 3 - not fit at all. An absolute stinker.
Roberts 4 - never a left back/ left wing back in a million years. The ease at which the Spurs players shrugged him off is the biggest worry though.
Cullen 4 - completely over-powered. He did at least have a bit more help in there, but unfortunately that help was...
Berge 4 - never seen a PL midfielder. Awful player.
JBG 5 - not sure why he was hooked as he was far from the worst out there.
Amdouni 5 - don't think we can accommodate him in the luxury number 10 role. He's a good player though if he has anything resembling a structure to play within.
Foster 6 - a good goal and was great for the first 20 minutes, but faded.
Koleosho 6 - the bright spark. He can be pleased with his own individual work.

Brownhill 6 - any chance we could start him?
Delcroix 5 - ok but lost in the system
Redmond 5 - not really in it
Bruun Larsen 6 - decent

I'm gobsmacked that a VK Burnley side looks so disorganised, so lacking in basic structure, and so uncompetitive, even allowing for the sides we're playing. We're expecting these young, inexperienced lads to play these hybrid roles in an overly-complicated system and we look an absolute shambles, to be frank. Talk of learning curves is fine, but when heads are going down as fast as we're currently seeing it's not working. Some of the confidence out there looked shot.

We can't fix the recruitment (we've made an almighty cock-up with it), but VK can simplify what he's asking of his players and get some sort of structure into them. That half time change of shape was a joke and I hope VK and the coaching staff take a long hard look at themselves after today. They're learning too, I understand that, but so far this season we look miles off the pace and we won't be able to pick up points whilst doing it like we could last season.

DycheAlmighty
Been Liked: 11 times
Has Liked: 13 times

Post by DycheAlmighty » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:35 pm

Trafford 5
Al Dakhil 3 - He's a centre back
O'Shea 4 - Son completely disappeared from his radar for their first
Beyer 5
Roberts 5 - Did OK to say he was given a left back assignment
Cullen 4 - Completely exposed
Berge 3 - Gave away the corner that led to the 2nd before half time. Deserved to be hooked.
Zeki 4
Kosh 6
Gudmundson 5
Foster 5
Brownhill 7
Delcrioux 4
Cork 7 - Shock horror when he sat with Cullen he took a lot of pressure of the two cbs and collected the ball. Him and Brownhill have been harshly done by and shouldn't have dropped so far down the pecking order.
Redmond 5
Larsen 6 - I think he looks quite useful. Tall, good with both feet and versatile.

Against the likes of City, Villa and Spurs we cannot afford to leave Cullen on his own whilst Zeki presses the backline and Berge goes on a wander. Cork and Brownhill bring so much experience, it makes no sense to leave it on the bench.

As for the back four and goalkeeper, it's clear we still haven't got close to knowing our best 5. We've conceded 11 goals in 3 games, and swapped it round probably as many times as goals conceded. Roberts is a right back. Charlie Taylor is a left back. And Al Dakhil, O'Shea and Beyer should fight it out for the two centre back places.

ashtonlongsider
Been Liked: 494 times
Has Liked: 162 times

Post by ashtonlongsider » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:07 pm

Going against my own guidelines not to post when I'm still shellshocked from a totally alarming 60 minutes sandwiched between the first 20 and last 10 minutes. Suppose the positive is that some kept going, but from where i'm sitting the line ups thus far have been far from balanced and it needs rectifying and quick. Not sure whether this break is a good or bad thing.

Trafford 4-Like others have said, it's not a league to 'blood' a rookie keeper. One for the future most certainly.
Al Dakhil 3-I thought he'd take the PL by storm and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he's playing out of position.
Beyer 5-Surprised he started as he didn't look comfortable to me.
O'Shea 4-Very poor
Roberts 6-One of our better players but I hope it's the last time we see him at LB.
Gudmundsson 4-No impact on the game and I thought Benson would have replaced him before HT.
Cullen 4-Tried his hardest but when he's got no support around him, it's bordering on impossible.
Berge 4-This lad has been very disappointing for me thus far.
Foster 7*- Ran his socks off and finished of a great move. My MOM
Amdouni 5-Showed effort and given time I think he'll be fine.
Koleosho 6-Very bright start and undoubtable going to be a big star.

Brownhill 6-Should have started, he has energy and is the beating heart of the team
Delcroix 4-No impact for me
Redmond 5-As above but I'd have brought his experience on earlier.
Bruun Larsen 6-Showed some good touches.
Also glad to see JC get a run out, another who could start in our midfield or screening our back three.

Claret
Been Liked: 400 times
Has Liked: 655 times

Post by Claret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:11 pm

Trafford 6
O Shea 5
Beyer 7
Dakil 5
Roberts 6
Cullen 6
Berge 6
Koleosho 7
Gudmundsson 7
Amdouni 6
Foster 8

Brownhill 7
Cork 6
Redmond 6
Larsen 6
Delacroix 6

gawthorpe_view
Been Liked: 1357 times
Has Liked: 2941 times

Post by gawthorpe_view » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 pm

Trafford 3 - Premier League novice and it shows.
O'Shea 3
Beyer 4
Dakil 3
Roberts 5
Cullen 4
Berge 3
Koleosho 5
Gudmundsson 6
Amdouni 6
Foster 7

Brownhill 5
Cork 5
Redmond 5
Larsen 6
Delacroix 5

JohnDearyMe
Been Liked: 668 times
Has Liked: 2055 times

Post by JohnDearyMe » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 pm

claretspice wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:18 pm
A decent first 15-20 minutes and a lovely goal, but the next hour was abject and I'm a bit floored not so much by the performance as by the tactical set up which made it so predictable. Lessons to be learned and fast.

Trafford- 6 - didn't think he did much wrong and his distribution seemed OK to me. But he does lack a bit of presence.

Al Dakhil - 4 - this was just cruel and he stuck at his task manfully and deserves credit for that. But he isn't a right back or a wing back and he was set up to fail today both in possession and defence. That he did is up the manager's shirt, not his.

Roberts - 6 - apart from getting done too easily once, I thought he did OK, but his lack of a left foot was a problem more than once when clearing under pressure.

Beyer - 5 - thought he had a fairly decent first half but he will know that he was done too easily for the fifth and that he was part of the collective meltdown after half time.

O'Shea - 5- exposed at times but that was the system. He's generally been OK, found some nice early passes and scrambled well defensively. But he needs help.

Cullen - 5 - he's better than this. Was influential in the first 15-20 minutes but a little lightweight thereafter, and completely exposed by the system immediately after half time.

Berge - 6 - thought he was the beating heart of our much improved first 20-25 minutes, although he came off that standard as the half wore on and coughed up possession cheaply to allow the break from which the fatal second ultimately came.

JBG - 6 - a useful 45 minutes. Found his withdrawal very odd indeed - like Berge's it deprived us of physical presence in the middle third.

Koleosho- 6 - excellent for the goal and bright and lively throughout the early stages but apart from 5 minutes at the start of the second half, only flickered thereafter and unable to get us up the pitch.

Amdouni- 5 - a few nice moments but generally struggled to impose himself and I still don't know how we get him into a competitive team.

Foster- 7 - didn't get every option right and occasionally untidy, but took his goal well, imposed himself and again looked a Premier League striker.

Delcroix- 5 - part of a defensive horror shoe after the break but I don't think that was a reflection on him per se.

Brownhill- 6 - took his goal well and one of the few to emerge with genuine credit in the second half, despite the system giving him little help. Has to start in a midfield 3.

Redmond- 5 - a bit underwhelming.

Larssen - 5 - slightly more impressive than Redmond but not much influence.

Cork- 5 - I thought he improved us and gave us more structure, but by then the game was dead.

If the Villa game wasn't a wake up call, this has to be. We might lose anyway, but the manner and extent of that defeat is owned entirely by Kompany. He's asking young kids who are adapting to a new division and in many cases a new country to also adapt to complicated formations and in some cases wholly unfamiliar positions whilst playing a high risk/high reward possession style. It is asking the impossible and it is overtime for the lesson to sink in.
Even under Laws we were hardly as ever as bad and as outclassed as we were today. Worrying

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6390 times
Has Liked: 8743 times

Post by IanMcL » Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:59 pm

Home at last.
Sad to see such a performance, after last season. Men against boys who have just got together.

Trafford 5
O Shea 4
Beyer 5
Al Dakhil 3 - deserves a lower score! Really wasn't his day!
Roberts 5
Cullen 4
Berge 4
Koleosho 6
Gudmundsson 6
Amdouni 5
Foster 6

Brownhill 7
Cork 7
Redmond 5
Bruun Larsen 5
Delcroix 4

Our 'men' made a huge difference. Why are they not playing as the nucleus, while the young but wet behind the ears, learn and join over time?

Why isn't last seasons team largely featuring with others added?

Experience counts as does leadership.

And why are folk misspelling Delcroix, all if a sudden?

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:20 pm

I'm giving everybody a 4 apart from koleosho & brownhill & foster which I'll rate as a 6 the rest a rizla paper apart in terms of babba, it would appear quantity as opposed to quality as been the preference regarding the motley crue which have been drafted in & seemingly being expected to hold their own against world class opposition, it would be foolish to read too much into things this early on with the fixtures played & what's ahead the acid test of capability regarding our intentions of staying in the league will unfold with the likes of palace & SU & wolves & Luton & like.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1655 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:27 pm

Trafford 5 - no goals were easy saves but some were saveable and he doesn’t marshall the defence or impose himself, should be learning not starting every game
O Shea 5 - unconvinced by him as yet, not technical enough and feel THB is probably the better player
Beyer 6 - not fully fit and exposed at times by the high line
Al Dakhil 4 - at the point now where his confidence is clearly affected
Roberts 6 - stuck to it manfully
Cullen 5 - lacks pace, height and strength. The jury is out if we can afford that in holding midfield at this level
Berge 6 - he was ok and I think at times he is unfairly criticised
Koleosho 7 - lively and some of our best moments
Gudmundsson 6 - faded after a good start
Amdouni 5 - struggled to get into the game
Foster 7 - pace and power again, with a calm finish that bodes really well, better goal stats than Wout already

Brownhill 7 - good balance of goal threat and energy
Cork 7 - stamped his authority on midfield and was a leader we were badly missing
Redmond 6 - no real end product
Larsen 6 - also no real end product today
Delcroix 6 - looks good in that role

Reminded me of Sheffield away in the way we were cut open time and again, that times was the high ball, this time was the pass cutting through a high line. The stats say we weren’t as bad as it looked though, we had 16 shots but have to tighten up at the other end. Vinny looks a bit raw and naive at this level, management is a different game and I sense indecisiveness and a tinkerman style, he needs more experience on the pitch and I’m not convinced he recognises this.

However, there is a lot to be thankful for, we look good in many ways, but we have a probable 4 defeats coming before we get slightly easier games and if we go 0-7 with 5 being at home that will get the muttering started. I believe he can do it but he needs to learn as quick as the players do and he needs captains on the pitch to take charge of what he needs, Cullen alone isn’t enough.

superdimitri
Been Liked: 1009 times
Has Liked: 726 times

Post by superdimitri » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:46 pm

Trafford 5
O Shea 4
Beyer 5
Al Dakhil 3
Roberts 5
Cullen 4
Berge 6
Koleosho 6
Gudmundsson 5
Amdouni 5
Foster 6

Brownhill 7
Cork 6
Redmond 5
Bruun Larsen 5
Delcroix 4

Wokingclaret
Been Liked: 298 times
Has Liked: 781 times

Post by Wokingclaret » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:55 pm

Trafford 6 - some good saves.
O Shea 4 - Did we buy him too early, thinking THB was out of our range
Beyer 5 - Didn't play like the Beyer we know
Al Dakhil 4 - Not a Right Back
Roberts 6 - Tried but not a LB
Cullen 4 - lost, was looking for a word, found it on this thread
Berge 5 - some good some v bad
Koleosho 7 - Great first 30 minutes
Gudmundsson 6 - good crosses
Amdouni 5 - not enough
Foster 7 - Worked himself into the ground, unlucky not to get two

Brownhill 7* - has to start in a three man midfield
Cork 7 - actually won some challenges
Redmond 4 -
Larsen 7 - would like to see more
Delacroix 5

Again Men Vs Boys stuff

Wonder if these new coaches that have come in have had too much say in Vinnie's ear

Got to stop these half time subs, bollock them and give then time to react, then sub

I think he has treated Taylor and Muric really badly.

The full backs need sorting, get Taylor in and Roberts back on the right. We really did mess up in the transfer window.
Need to drop a winger and play 3 in midfield, so lost in that area today.

Still think we've gone too young in certain area's, experience counts at this level

StayingDown4Ever
Been Liked: 269 times
Has Liked: 161 times

Post by StayingDown4Ever » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:06 am

helmclaret wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:32 pm
The offside one?
He also lost the ball for their fourth goal.

strayclaret
Been Liked: 78 times
Has Liked: 93 times

Post by strayclaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 am

Trafford 5
Al Dakhil 3
Beyer 5
O'Shea 4
Roberts 5
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 3
Berge 5
Foster 7
Amdouni 6
Koleosho 6

Brownhill 6
Delcroix 5
Redmond 6
Bruun Larsen 6
To many square pegs in round holes. Spurs just looked physically bigger than us as well.

Grimsdale
Been Liked: 554 times
Has Liked: 80 times

Post by Grimsdale » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:48 am

StayingDown4Ever wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:06 am
He also lost the ball for their fourth goal.
He never had the ball, he tried to tackle van de Ven but couldn't stop him passing to Romero.

Hibsclaret
Been Liked: 1240 times
Has Liked: 491 times

Post by Hibsclaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:05 am

Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 5
O’Shea 5
Beyer 5
Roberts 6
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 6
Berge 7
Foster 8
Amdouni 7
Koleosho 8

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 5
Redmond 6
Brun Larsen 7

I think people are pretty harsh tbh. We started on fire for 15 minutes and Spurs got on top after the equaliser. We were unlucky to concede to a worldly strike on half time and I think if we get in at half time level you never know what can happen. I think the goal on half time rubber stamped the system change for the second half and it didn’t work. However, I can see why Vinnie tried this because he thought we could get some of the Spurs players out of the positions they had started getting into towards the end of the first half. Our speed on the counter could have got something and in fact nearly did when their keeper made a world class save.

Lots of positives for me. The team will learn more and we are creating very good chances. The defending needs work but we are definitely not as far off as the scoreline or indeed lots on here will have you think. We also have some absolute diamonds in that team. Koleosho will go for many millions.
These 2 users liked this post: louieollie RVclaret

Hibsclaret

Post by Hibsclaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:20 am

JohnDearyMe wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 pm
Even under Laws we were hardly as ever as bad and as outclassed as we were today. Worrying
Our team under Laws would have been ripped a new one by our current team.

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:46 am

Hibsclaret wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:05 am
Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 5
O’Shea 5
Beyer 5
Roberts 6
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 6
Berge 7
Foster 8
Amdouni 7
Koleosho 8

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 5
Redmond 6
Brun Larsen 7

I think people are pretty harsh tbh. We started on fire for 15 minutes and Spurs got on top after the equaliser. We were unlucky to concede to a worldly strike on half time and I think if we get in at half time level you never know what can happen. I think the goal on half time rubber stamped the system change for the second half and it didn’t work. However, I can see why Vinnie tried this because he thought we could get some of the Spurs players out of the positions they had started getting into towards the end of the first half. Our speed on the counter could have got something and in fact nearly did when their keeper made a world class save.

Lots of positives for me. The team will learn more and we are creating very good chances. The defending needs work but we are definitely not as far off as the scoreline or indeed lots on here will have you think. We also have some absolute diamonds in that team. Koleosho will go for many millions.
Happy clapping at its finest, well done

Hibsclaret

Post by Hibsclaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 am

Casper2 wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:46 am
Happy clapping at its finest, well done
I guess it beats making spineless comments without posting your own ratings. Well done.

Casper2
Been Liked: 223 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:57 am

Hibsclaret wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:55 am
I guess it beats making spineless comments without posting your own ratings. Well done.
Everyone 3 , there you go happy .

KlyBfc
Been Liked: 214 times
Has Liked: 129 times

Post by KlyBfc » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:58 am

Given myself some time after that shocker of a second half yesterday. As bad as some of our performances were, Kompany was the main culprit for that second half. The tactical / formation switch was horrendous, I don’t know if he’s over thinking things or not but that caused us to get embarrassed at home. A change was no doubt needed as Spurs had got on top after the first 20/25mins but we just needed someone to sit alongside Cullen and shackle Madison.

Trafford 5
Al Dahkil 4
OShea 4
Beyer 5
Roberts 5

Cullen 4
Berge 4 (on two occasions he just watched a man run off him and refused to even try and get at him… that’s scandalous in my book)
Koleosho 6
JBG 5
Amdouni 4

Foster 6

Brownhill 6
Delcroix 4
Redmond 6
Larsen 6

claretspice

Post by claretspice » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:13 am

Hibsclaret wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:05 am
Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 5
O’Shea 5
Beyer 5
Roberts 6
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 6
Berge 7
Foster 8
Amdouni 7
Koleosho 8

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 5
Redmond 6
Brun Larsen 7

The formation change was a prime example of overthinking things and was never destined to work for 3 reasons. Firstly, it made Al Dakhil and Roberts even more out of position and so uncomfortable, particularly in possession. Secondly it deprived us of the extra physicality of JBG in the front 3, which had given us an outlet in the first half to go over the press (he was winning headers against the full back) - Koleosho and Amdouni lacked the presence to hold the ball if we went longer, so we had to go short and got penned in. Thirdly, it left us completely overrun in midfield and therefore gave Maddison even more space, which he exploited ruthlessly. It was completely inexplicable.
This user liked this post: nil_desperandum

Hibsclaret

Post by Hibsclaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:21 am

It wasn’t inexplicable. We were already getting overrun towards the end of the first half. You can’t just say things are inexplicable because they don’t work. Kompany is very intelligent and believed his team were capable of becoming more solid with a back 3.

It probably needed Cork and certainly JBG could have been left on but it was obvious to me why he made the system change. It was designed to give Spurs something to think about and get their players moving into less dangerous areas. It didn’t work but you have to try things when you go in at half time behind.

claretspice

Post by claretspice » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:34 am

Hibsclaret wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:21 am
It wasn’t inexplicable. We were already getting overrun towards the end of the first half. You can’t just say things are inexplicable because they don’t work. Kompany is very intelligent and believed his team were capable of becoming more solid with a back 3.

It probably needed Cork and certainly JBG could have been left on but it was obvious to me why he made the system change. It was designed to give Spurs something to think about and get their players moving into less dangerous areas. It didn’t work but you have to try things when you go in at half time behind.
Why not try firstly a formation far better known to the players and with which we were successful last season, I.e. a 433/4231 with Brownhill supplenting the midfield and someone therefore able to block the space Maddison was operating in, in front of the back 4?

I don't disagree that Spurs were getting on top, but the half time changes made it is easier for Spurs by creating a ton of space in front of a disorganised back 5 and forcing at least 3 Burnley players well out of position. It asked decent but at this level inexperienced and/or limited players to do things and make decisions they weren't comfortable with. If the idea was to force Spurs players into areas they weren't comfortable with, leaving a bloody enormous hole in midfield for Maddison was a damn strange way to do it.

Scott Arfield's Swag
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by Scott Arfield's Swag » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:49 am

Trafford 5
Al Dakhil 3
Beyer 4
O'Shea 3
Roberts 6
Gudmundsson 6
Cullen 5
Berge 5
Foster 7
Amdouni 6
Koleosho 6

Brownhill 6
Delcroix 6
Redmond 5
Bruun Larsen 6

Newchurch Claret
Been Liked: 13 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Newchurch Claret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:46 am

Trafford - 5 - Out of his depth. Unfair to play him, really. Too soon. Give him time to adapt. His nervousness spreads to the defence. Not vocal enough. Muric has to start.
Al-Di - 4 - our third best centre back. Playing him at full back is unfair on him. Will ruin his confidence.
Roberts - 5 - too slow, weak, can’t tackle. We knew all that. Criminal that we didn’t sign two new full backs. Unfair on him that he had to play out of position. If that’s the solution for LB this season, we’ve got a problem.
O’Shea - 3 - awful. Taylor is a better centre back and that’s saying something! He appears to have been bought to win headers in both boxes, which he can do. Everything else is Championship at best. His positioning and distribution are both woeful. Absolutely no idea why we signed him. Ekdal has to start when back fit but.
Beyer - 5 - Clearly not fit. Will be fine with Ekdal alongside him.
Cullen - 4 - all alone in midfield and exposed as a result. Not physically capable enough at this level to play that role, hence why he was let go by West Ham.
Berge - 3 - woeful. If he has to play it must be further forward.
JBG - 6 - no idea why he was subbed. Our best midfielder yesterday.
Koleosho - 6 - great assist, two more good runs, nothing else. Left Roberts exposed.
Amdouni - 6 - great feet. Not in the game enough. Needs supply that we can’t give him, yet.
Foster - 7 - a revelation this season. Will be a very good player for us.

B Larsson - 6
Delcroix - 5
Brownhill - 6
Redmond - 5

Unfortunately, there have been far too many changes that simply weren’t needed (goalie, centre back and all these damn wingers) and no changes in areas where change was needed. We needed 2 full backs and haven’t signed one. All three teams so far have targeted that area on both flanks. We needed a mobile, powerful central midfielder and we got Berge, who, despite his considerable size is neither. We needed a pacy, agile striker (like, say, Cameron Archer or, oh I don’t know, Nathan Tella…) but didn’t get one.

As others have said, we now need to start a solid team, playing players in their correct positions, and give our “flair” players the chance to win us games. The current tactic of going toe to toe with fitter, stronger and better players is a recipe for disaster.

It will get better. We will play teams that are worse than the 3 we’ve played. However, it is clear that the division has moved on unbelievably in the 12 months since we were last here and we need to acknowledge that and drop this incredibly naive approach.

Stproc
Been Liked: 177 times
Has Liked: 311 times

Post by Stproc » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:06 pm

There are some crazy marks on here. The first half we played pretty well against a top 6 side in good form. The match turned on the manager’s change of formation, not particularly on how individuals played, although some of them did not play too well when they were in unaccustomed roles. We were stronger when some of the old guard were introduced but the game was gone by then. This season was never going to be about anything other than survival and maybe some of those that insisted on top half are getting a dose of reality.

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:12 pm

Trafford 5 - goalkeeping was decent but his distribution is putting us under too much pressure. He takes too long to get rid of it. He staying pretty calm and not panicking but he needs to show a bit more urgency and get it to the players quicker and with more pace.
Al Dakhil 3 - feel sorry for him. He’s just not a full back and looks so exposed. He’s a excellent centre back with pace but this could really knock his confidence if / when we play him in his correct position.
Beyer 3 - love him but we brought him back too early from injury. Looked off the pace and not fit. When we play against teams who are great at pressing our defence this restricts his abilities to bring the ball out significantly.
O'Shea 3 - like the rest of the defence he was awful. I hope somebody shows him this week what the touchline looks like - he seemed to forget where it was 2 or 3 times.
Roberts 4 - so many mistakes but slightly less costly than the rest of the defence
Gudmundsson 6 - thought he was playing well. Not sure why he was hooked.
Cullen 5 - struggling to impose himself this season. But he’s been up against some fantastic midfielders in the first 3 games.
Berge 6 - like JBG I thought he was good in first half.
Foster 7 - good goal and our best player again. Loved that pace and power in the second half when he was put through and beat the 2 defenders. That was very promising.
Amdouni 5 - some good bits and he looks good when we get him on the ball. Has to hold it up better though and be better with final pass as it’s frightening in this league what happens when you lose the ball and you have 3 or 4 of your players attacking. How many of the goals we have conceded this season have started with us giving the ball away in the oppositions own half. In the blink of an eye we are outnumbered
Koleosho 6 - some good runs and did great for the goal. But same as Amdouni - it’s no good beating a couple of men and running into a brick wall. Gets the fans off their seats and shows good potential but leaves us so exposed to the counter. It’s exactly what some teams want us to do.

Brownhill 6 - think he needs to start
Delcroix 3 - pretty thankless task stepping into our defence yesterday when everyone of them is having a mare.
Redmond 4 - another one who lost the ball pretty much every time he got it
Bruun Larsen 5 - actually did ok and of all of our attacking players he seems to understand how to retain it better (but maybe because he doesn’t seem to have the ability or pace to take on defenders !!)

Overall we 100% got it wrong yesterday tactically and selection wise.
Bedding new players in is very very difficult in this league. It’s catch 22 as how do you bed them in without playing and there’s no easy fixtures to wait for.
But bedding in new players whilst playing new and existing players out of position seems suicidal to me.
Whilst some of these players like Amdouni, Kolesho are being told to play without fear and clearly they have potential the way they are constantly giving up possession is feeding right into the hands of the opposition who are just so good on the counter.

But all that said nobody in the league will work harder than VK and Bellamy get this right. After last season and the miracles they worked in transforming the team on a much smaller budget and losing so many of our Premier League team then nothing would surprise me.

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:13 pm

Foster 6 - couldn't do anything with the goals
Al Dhakil 3 - had a mare - made costly mistakes all game
O Shea 4 - lost Son for the first, looks to be struggling - not really convinced yet
Beyer 5 - started well and we look better with him in but faded dreadfully
Roberts 5 - did ok but we need him on the right
Berge 5 - thought he did well for the first 20 or so but then we just lost our way
Cullen 5 - struggled after they equalised
Koleosho 6 - some great touches and excitement but decision making not there yet (know when to release it Luca)
Amdouni 4 - can't see what he's brining here. He is undoubtedly skillful but drifts out of the game completely and ends up being a total passenger for most of the game
JBG 6 - did well and gave us options to hold the ball - can't understand why he was hooked
Foster 7 - works hard, looks lively

Brownhill 5 - did ok but still up against it until we brought on Cork
Larsen 5 - looks skilful but need an end product
Redmond 5 - need more
Delacroix 4 - struggled just like the others.

Bizarrely we were looking a lot better until they hooked a simple over the top ball and we gave Son too much space, Spurs realised we were there for the taking and did so before pa king up lost of their things at about 75 mins.

We looked unbalanced and lost for a lot of that game and the half time changes made us worse. A lot of folks left at 4-1 and you can't really blame them. With a hoik .back over the Pennines to Leeds I was 50/50 myself in leaving on 60 minutes so one sided was the game.

Vinny and the team deserve some patience to adjust and get it right but we need to learn fast or we will struggle to get out of the bottom 3

Duffer_
Been Liked: 792 times
Has Liked: 1353 times

Post by Duffer_ » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:15 pm

Trafford 6
Al Dakhil 4
Beyer 5
O'Shea 4
Roberts 5
JBG 6
Cullen 5
Berge 6
Foster 8
Amdouni 5
Koleosho 7

Brownhill 7
Delcroix 6
Redmond 5
JBL 6

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Stproc wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:06 pm
There are some crazy marks on here. The first half we played pretty well against a top 6 side in good form. The match turned on the manager’s change of formation, not particularly on how individuals played, although some of them did not play too well
We played well in the first 20 mins for sure. But the last 25 mins of the first half we struggled to get the ball out of our last third. They completely dominated and pinned us in and we made a lot of mistakes and started panicking a lot, we must have put the ball out of play I don’t know how many times with the pressure we were under.
At this point we had not changed formation but when we did after the break it exposed us even more because Maddison and Son had so much space but their domination and the very good chances they were making started half way through the first half.

Vino blanco
Been Liked: 1904 times
Has Liked: 1980 times

Post by Vino blanco » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:56 pm

Trafford 5 I actually feel a bit sorry for him...thrown into the PL with a bunch of strangers posing as a defence in front of him. I have said from day one Muric should have started the season.
Al-Dakhil 4 a low mark because he was “poor”, however not his fault, he simply is not a right back.
OShea 4 I’ve seen him in three games now, albeit against good opposition, and I am not not convinced he is ready for the PL.
Beyer 6 still our best centre back but obviously not game ready yesterday.
Roberts 6 why play an international right back at left back. Come on Vincent, play Charlie in his rightful position.
JBG 6 I thought he was playing quite well before he was strangely subbed at half time.
Cullen 4 I said at the end of last season Cullen would need one or two strong centre midfielders alongside him in the Prem. We haven’t sorted that. He was like a 9 year old playing against 15 year olds.
Berge 6 quite a good first half in cameos.
Koleosho 5. Sorry but I don’t see why some were raving about him yesterday. He had one great run to make the goal, then two more runs when he ran into defenders and lost the ball. He should be on the bench learning about the PL.
Amdouni 5 He has got some skill and good moves but needs to use them much more. Having said that there wasn’t much service to him yesterday
Foster7 by far our best forward player, who made sure the Spurs back four knew they were in a proper game. Like Amdouni he needs more service.

Brownhill 7 our best midfielder by far yesterday. God and Vinny only know why he isn’t starting.
Delacroix 5 I didn’t understand the substitution and wasn’t sure what formation he and the rest of the defence were playing after the break...I’m not sure that they did either.
Redmond 5 not sure what he brings to the party.
Larson 5 ran about a bit.

I don’t like to comment on Kompany at this stage but his starting eleven yesterday was totally unbalanced in defence, weak and outnumbered in midfield, quite good when we got the ball forward. Have we made too many changes too soon, discarded to many of the more experienced players too soon, with too many players not understanding their roles? I do have absolute faith that Kompany knows what he is doing and will get it right, the sooner the better preferably.

JimmyRobbo
Been Liked: 509 times
Has Liked: 886 times

Post by JimmyRobbo » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:59 pm

Didn't feel nice, did it? Lots of avenues of criticism. Nobody is infallible and that includes VK.

Trafford- 6 - A number of excellent saves. Imperfect but he's taking overly emotional flak.
Al Dakhil - 4 - I've always thought he looks a bit weak. He's not an RB and needs someone strong alonside him. Not at his best.
Roberts - 6 - OK.
Beyer - 5 - Didn't look fit. Appeared to be labouring and carried that look on his face.
O'Shea - 5- I like him but always thought he was bought as a back-up with potential. A few sloppy passes in possession gave us problems.
Cullen - 5 - Instrumental in the goal. Didn't perform like we're accustomed to.
Berge - 5 - Some very good touches and passes. A little lapse for their 2nd just before HT.
JBG - 6 - I thought he looked good. A couple of beautiful precision attacking balls. I thought a little unfortunate to make way.
Koleosho- 7 - Far better than I thought he'd be. A few wonderful runs. Made our opener. Looks a little weak and naive.
Amdouni- 5 - He plays some lovely stuff but vanised a little too much.
Foster- 7 - He's opened the season superbly. Showing strength and pace that I really didn't expect.

Delcroix- 5 - We were exposed in many ways in that 2nd 45. He played his part in that but also showed why I think he will be decent at CB.
Brownhill- 7 - Showed why we've missed him. Energetic and a force in the middle. Took his goal well and was booked unfairly.
Redmond- 5 - Meh. Not his fault. Didn't really notice him.
Larssen - 5 - I think he will be a good signing. Again, like others, meh.
Cork- 6 - Smooth, mature and reliable.

We look weaker in many ways than a year ago. We folded for a while in the 2nd half and you could claim we were desperate for HT before they took the lead. I still think there were some ridiculous over-reactions from posters on here who seem to think we will out football the best teams in the world.

This season is going to be a tough watch at times. I'd like to see more experienced heads along our spine, CT at LB and I also think Muric is better in goal. Having said that, VK knows what his plans are and I absolutely trust the process with all its emotional ups and downs. I think we have invested in emerging talent and that needs a positive atmosphere. I'll certainly be encouring rather than panicking like weak characters do.

JohnMac
Been Liked: 2379 times
Has Liked: 3807 times

Post by JohnMac » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:05 pm

Trafford 4
O Shea 4
Beyer 4
Dakil 4
Roberts 4
Cullen 4
Berge 4