Matt Le Tissier

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
Clovius Boofus
Been Liked: 577 times
Has Liked: 171 times

Re: Matt Le Tissier

Post by Clovius Boofus » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:50 pm

A relative of ours reckoned she could make contact with the dead, because someone at a party once told her she had a 'gift'. She spent years at family get-togethers banging on about how she was special and gifted, while the rest of us lacked the same level of consciousness as her. It was all a cover for her dullness, and deep insecurities.

Luckily, she's moved abroad. The last time I looked at her BookFace page, it was full of conspiracy theory nonsense, from anti-vax and 5G stuff, right through to Bill Gates eats babies.

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:56 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:45 pm
Ok. I get my news from the BBC (natch), Sky News, The Guardian, The Times, The FT, Channel 4 News, ITN, and trusted journalists and experts on Twitter.

Your turn now.

You missed off Fox News, GB News and the Kremlin

claptrappers_union
Been Liked: 1772 times
Has Liked: 359 times

Post by claptrappers_union » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:58 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:43 pm
So Bill Gates is telling the world’s politicians what to do, so he can make more money? Why are they listening to him?

Because they will benefit from it, too...

I am making a point when I mention that there is 'little grain of truth' in conspiracy theories - I suggest Centralised Banks, Cashless Socialities, Digital Identifications, etc. It's 'tin hat' stuff.

I've given you official links to the wheels being in motion with bringing it in, sooner or later - so it's not a conspiracy now.

Adam Curtis did an excellent documentary called HyperNormalisation. It's named after a state of mind that the Soviets in the 1980s went through when the public knew they were being lied to and everything was collapsing, but they just went along with everything... I think we are going through something similar. I think it might still be on iPlayer. It's worth watching.

RMutt
Been Liked: 374 times
Has Liked: 88 times

Post by RMutt » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:00 pm

Greenmile wrote:
So Bill Gates is telling the world’s politicians what to do, so he can make more money? Why are they listening to him?
It was suspected that Liz Truss and Kwazi Kwarteng were listening to financiers before unleashing that budget. Is it too big a step to think that other politicians may be listening to people like him or others in the WEF.
It seems that one of the side effects of the right being associated with conspiracy theories is that the left feel disinclined to be critical linked issues like global capitalism etc.
Hence the ease at which someone like Corbyn could be brushed aside.

claret2018
Been Liked: 819 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:02 pm

Some people aren’t happy unless they’re complaining about something in their life. When there’s nothing to actually complain about they make things up.

timshorts
Been Liked: 413 times
Has Liked: 307 times

Post by timshorts » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:06 pm

Speaking of nutjobs...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7w1ajC5taM
This user liked this post: Pearcey

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2014 times
Has Liked: 2914 times

Post by elwaclaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:10 pm

It has been Government policy to strip the humanities of funding to fund tech subjects…
The humanities give students the skills to research and read texts critically, argue semantics and challenge perceptions….

Return funding to Humanities and give the populace the skills to assess internet sources.

It is time politicians realised criticism is healthy and academic argument fights radicalism…. It REALLY isn’t all about Rocket Science as politicians think.
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5174 times

Post by Rowls » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:10 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:20 pm
You might just have a (very weak) point had Le Tissier not spent the last couple of years openly endorsing just about every conspiracy theory going,

It’s not that long since you were presenting yourself as the scourge of antisemitism on here, but that seemed to disappear just as soon as Corbyn was (rightly) booted out of the Labour Party. Funny that, eh? Almost like antisemitism was nothing more than a convenient weapon for you to use against Labour.
Fair enough for Le Tissier's past views to be an indicator of future or present views but there are a couple of weights that need to be balanced against that:

1. It is only an indication, not a declartion
2. We label things as conspiracies if we disagree with them. The label itself is apart from whatever might be the facts of the matter. We are all prone to groupthink unless we check ourselves. Recently there have been many notable examples of things labelled as conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. A lot of them were to do with the narrative that was pushed during covid lockdowns. I shan't go into this as it risks pushing the thread further off topic.

The JC article is clickbait and it's pushing the three words that Le Tissier actually tapped out into a whole article. It's quite a feat of journalism. Kudos to the journo.

It's off topic but as you insist on making it personal I need to respond to your assertion that I was "presenting myself as the scourge of antisemitism"; I did no such thing. I merely highlighted it to skewer those who were claiming it did not exist.

What I did will have done virtually nothing to eliminate antisemitism from the Labour Party. The real scourge of antisemitism in the Labour Party has been, to his credit, Sir Kier Starmer.

Please try to keep this thread on topic and refrain from any further personal attacks on or accusations at me. Thanks.
Last edited by Rowls on Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This user liked this post: Quicknick

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4263 times

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:12 pm

claptrappers_union wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:58 pm
Because they will benefit from it, too...

I am making a point when I mention that there is 'little grain of truth' in conspiracy theories - I suggest Centralised Banks, Cashless Socialities, Digital Identifications, etc. It's 'tin hat' stuff.

I've given you official links to the wheels being in motion with bringing it in, sooner or later - so it's not a conspiracy now.

Adam Curtis did an excellent documentary called HyperNormalisation. It's named after a state of mind that the Soviets in the 1980s went through when the public knew they were being lied to and everything was collapsing, but they just went along with everything... I think we are going through something similar. I think it might still be on iPlayer. It's worth watching.
I’ve seen HyperNormalisation - I love Adam Curtis stuff - but it’s a bit of a step from lying to the population of one of the most closed societies in the world (after North Korea and maybe China) and lying to the entire global population.

Centralised banks and digital IDs have co-existed with a free western society for years, and cashless societies are nothing more than a pipe dream at present (but may happen in the distant future, I’ll grant you), but I’m struggling to make the leap from that to Bill Gates inventing a deadly virus and ordering our elected leaders about so he can inject us with nanobots, or whatever.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:15 pm

RMutt wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:00 pm
It was suspected that Liz Truss and Kwazi Kwarteng were listening to financiers before unleashing that budget. Is it too big a step to think that other politicians may be listening to people like him or others in the WEF.
It seems that one of the side effects of the right being associated with conspiracy theories is that the left feel disinclined to be critical linked issues like global capitalism etc.
It’s well known that Truss and Kwarteng were / are puppets of the right-wing “think-tanks” of Tufton Street, but then they weren’t elected as our leaders by the general population were they, and look how that turned out?

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 892 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:26 pm

I see Bill Gates has got a mention. One of my mates genuinely believes he is the devil.

Hasn’t the philanthropist Bill Gates already said he’s going to leave his fortune to charity?

If so, why would he be intent on controlling the world and making even more money just for himself?

claretcarrot93
Been Liked: 403 times
Has Liked: 77 times

Post by claretcarrot93 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:32 pm

BurnleyFC wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:26 pm
I see Bill Gates has got a mention. One of my mates genuinely believes he is the devil.

Hasn’t the philanthropist Bill Gates already said he’s going to leave his fortune to charity?

If so, why would he be intent on controlling the world and making even more money just for himself?
He is a very shady character.

Visited Epstein island dozens of times.

Bought millions of shares in the MRNA technology vax then sold them for 10x its worth during the pandemic.

Compliments China and how they run constantly

Jets round the world using more emissions than small country's combined saying "we" need to cut our carbon footprint
These 2 users liked this post: Anonymous Claret THERAT

ClaretFelix
Been Liked: 146 times
Has Liked: 124 times

Post by ClaretFelix » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:38 pm

Whilst lots label him bonkers, I think he actually comes across quite well on Simon Jordans podcast. He says he has his beliefs, he has his reasons and he sticks by them, many of which have been found to be truth, or at least have an element of the truth. He doesn't demand that people must believe him or follow him, merely asks that people respect his way of thinking, like he does others.

One way to look at it, and whilst not wanting to turn this religious against the rules of the board, if we hadn't had years of being brought up with many believing in God, would we now all have to dismiss it because its not on the Internet or narrated on a YouTube video?
This user liked this post: Anonymous Claret

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:46 pm

Rowls wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:10 pm
Fair enough for Le Tissier's past views to be an indicator of future or present views but there are a couple of weights that need to be balanced against that:

1. It is only an indication, not a declartion
2. We label things as conspiracies if we disagree with them. The label itself is apart from whatever might be the facts of the matter. We are all prone to groupthink unless we check ourselves. Recently there have been many notable examples of things labelled as conspiracy theories that turned out to be true. A lot of them were to do with the narrative that was pushed during covid lockdowns. I shan't go into this as it risks pushing the thread further off topic.

The JC article is clickbait and it's pushing the three words that Le Tissier actually tapped out into a whole article. It's quite a feat of journalism. Kudos to the journo.

It's off topic but as you insist on making it personal I need to respond to your assertion that I was "presenting myself as the scourge of antisemitism"; I did no such thing. I merely highlighted it to skewer those who were claiming it did not exist.

What I did will have done virtually nothing to eliminate antisemitism from the Labour Party. The real scourge of antisemitism in the Labour Party has been, to his credit, Sir Kier Starmer.

Please try to keep this thread on topic and refrain from any further personal attacks on or accusations at me. Thanks.

1 - Le Tissier is an idiot, but he’s self-aware enough to know that that tweet would be taken as an endorsement of the lunatic antisemetic conspiracy theory to which it referred. Even if this wasn’t the case, he’s had plenty of opportunity to clarify what he meant and has failed to do so, so it’s entirely reasonable to assume he agreed with its content.

2 - we all know your personal conspiracy theory is that we should have let far more of the most elderly and vulnerable members of our society die from Covid for “economic” reasons (despite the fact that the economy was an irrelevance for you when it cane to Brexit). Let’s not go down that path again, shall we?
This user liked this post: Bordeauxclaret

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:48 pm

BurnleyFC wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:24 pm
The amount of my mates that have gone down the same route is frightening. Everything is a conspiracy to them:-

The queen died years ago
9/11
Flat earth
COVID
Chem trails
Cashless society
15 minute cities
etc

Whilst I’m sure we don’t know everything that actually does go on, the fact that they believe everything is a conspiracy gives them no credibility whatsoever.
So you think it was bat soup?

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:50 pm

I’m doing well on my bingo card here…
This user liked this post: Rick_Muller

claptrappers_union

Post by claptrappers_union » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:51 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:12 pm
I've seen HyperNormalisation - I love Adam Curtis stuff - but it's a bit of a step from lying to the population of one of the most closed societies in the world (after North Korea and maybe China) and lying to the entire global population.

Centralised banks and digital IDs have co-existed with a free Western society for years. Cashless societies are nothing more than a pipe dream at present (but may happen in the distant future, I'll grant you). Still, I'm struggling to leap from that to Bill Gates inventing a deadly virus and ordering our elected leaders about it so he can inject us with nanobots.
Whoah, I didn't say he invented a deadly virus, and it's injecting us with nanobots... that IS loopy stuff... But I believe lessons learned from lockdowns, tracking systems, vaccines, mainstream, independent and social media use and manipulation of the public have fast-forwarded us to enter a new digital age where we could be 'controlled' more easily. I think it was like a 'dress rehearsal'.

I'm just saying there are more rational approaches to conspiracy theories... This is what's in place now, and this is what's coming; most people might not be aware, and you would've called someone a nutter five years ago for explaining this... while also accepting that 5G doesn't give you Covid.

Speaking of Covid, our friend Alex Jones, not the Welsh BBC Presenter, but the crazy shouty fat American, is peddling that Covid could be back as early as next month with people having to wear masks again. It's coming from Canada this time. Since he mentioned it a few weeks ago, I've noticed sprinklings of COVID stories are making global headlines again... one being a new variant in the UK. It could be Frequency Bias on my part, but I'm not looking forward to having to do the whole 'keeping safe' dance when I'm travelling to Canada and the USA next month. I hope he is wrong like he was with Sandy Hook.

By the way, I don't want to get into the whole Covid thing. That's for another day.

But are we being told the whole truth? Not always. Is there an agenda for the people who donate to political parties? Does the government have the best interests of its people at the forefront? Does Rishi Sunak or Kier Starmer give a **** about you and your family?

You can believe it, if it's easier.

I don't agree with Matt LeTissier by the way. If I was a public figure, I wouldn't spout stuff unless I REALLY understood it. At least on this forum I can hide being a handle and admit that I don't know the full ins and outs.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:07 pm

Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:41 pm
Make more money and have control from large corporations, Banks, Media and Drug companies. Do you honestly believe the Prime Minister is in charge? Bill Gates is now a leading voice in vaccines and drug administration... how did this happen, Why are we listening to him? It is almost as if he will financially benefit from it or something.

They are not necessarily nefarious conspiracies it's just what's coming, if you like it or not. A few years ago David Icke called the New World Order, for instance; here's Rishi reading from an autocue promoting a the blueprint for a 'World Centralised Bank' essentially - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8eZcPnWeU

Here's Bill Gates's website talking about the benefits of Digital IDs - https://www.gatesfoundation.org/ideas/a ... id-systems
Those aren’t conspiracy theories, it’s capitalism!
These 2 users liked this post: claptrappers_union Greenmile

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm

Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:51 pm
Whoah, I didn't say he invented a deadly virus, and it's injecting us with nanobots... that IS loopy stuff... But I believe lessons learned from lockdowns, tracking systems, vaccines, mainstream, independent and social media use and manipulation of the public have fast-forwarded us to enter a new digital age where we could be 'controlled' more easily. I think it was like a 'dress rehearsal'.

I'm just saying there are more rational approaches to conspiracy theories... This is what's in place now, and this is what's coming; most people might not be aware, and you would've called someone a nutter five years ago for explaining this... while also accepting that 5G doesn't give you Covid.

Speaking of Covid, our friend Alex Jones, not the Welsh BBC Presenter, but the crazy shouty fat American, is peddling that Covid could be back as early as next month with people having to wear masks again. It's coming from Canada this time. Since he mentioned it a few weeks ago, I've noticed sprinklings of COVID stories are making global headlines again... one being a new variant in the UK. It could be Frequency Bias on my part, but I'm not looking forward to having to do the whole 'keeping safe' dance when I'm travelling to Canada and the USA next month. I hope he is wrong like he was with Sandy Hook.

By the way, I don't want to get into the whole Covid thing. That's for another day.

But are we being told the whole truth? Not always. Is there an agenda for the people who donate to political parties? Does the government have the best interests of its people at the forefront? Does Rishi Sunak or Kier Starmer give a **** about you and your family?

You can believe it, if it's easier.

I don't agree with Matt LeTissier by the way. If I was a public figure, I wouldn't spout stuff unless I REALLY understood it. At least on this forum I can hide being a handle and admit that I don't know the full ins and outs.
This post makes quite a bit of sense, although your use of the phrase “dress-rehearsal” does imply that Covid was brought about deliberately, which would be nonsense if that’s what you meant (I don’t think it is what you meant, though).

Sadly, Covid is becoming a lot more prevalent in the US of late - largely due to the fact that they have more than their share of conspiracy-addled idiots who don’t believe in taking preventative measures, and are taking things like invermectin, instead of the hugely effective vaccines which have been developed by the world’s best scientific minds.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:41 pm

Murger wrote:
Why can’t you answer, seeing as I’m the 1 who asked you first?
Still waiting....

Zlatan
Been Liked: 2229 times
Has Liked: 5739 times

Post by Zlatan » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:53 pm

I heard my name mentioned...

You know when you meet someone in person and you just know that they're a sandwich short of a picnic just from their demeanour, all I'll say Aaron is that you seem like a nice enough lad in general (I mean you're a Claret and that counts for something!), but I know that you cant rub two braincells together mate so please dont call me out on a subject you clearly have such a very limited and narrowminded viewpoint on.

Murger
Been Liked: 1245 times
Has Liked: 847 times

Post by Murger » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:41 pm
Still waiting....
Sorry for having a job. I don’t watch any mainstream news channels, because they all peddle the same bullshit. And this pisstaking that goes on about gbnews is exactly the reason it was set up. There’s not just righties and there, there’s also lefties.
And I follow various people on twitter, so I do get a range of viewpoints.
This user liked this post: gandhisflipflop

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:02 pm

Murger wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:56 pm
Sorry for having a job. I don’t watch any mainstream news channels, because they all peddle the same bullshit. And this pisstaking that goes on about gbnews is exactly the reason it was set up. There’s not just righties and there, there’s also lefties.
So...GBNews and "various people on Twitter"

Enough said.

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Here's a good example of the professionalism of GBNews presenters - who wouldn't want to get their info from someone like this?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gb-news-lampo ... 50876.html

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:11 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:08 pm
Here's a good example of the professionalism of GBNews presenters - who wouldn't want to get their info from someone like this?

:D Without clicking everyone should what this is, was gobsmacked when I saw this doing the rounds. Not only can he not cope with someone talking in his ear, he can no longer speak 2 words of English.

I suppose when your claim to fame in life is that you are Laurence Fox deputy it shouldn't come as a shock that somethings are a huge struggle.

martin_p
Been Liked: 3767 times
Has Liked: 696 times

Post by martin_p » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:15 pm

Murger wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:56 pm
The mainstream news channels largely ‘peddle’ facts and leave the viewers to draw their own conclusions. I’ve watched GB News a few times and it seems to present the news through a particular lens, bringing on the ‘lefties’ to laugh at them.

JohnMcGreal
Been Liked: 1358 times
Has Liked: 440 times

Post by JohnMcGreal » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:51 pm
That sort of thing has been happening for centuries, it's pretty much how all governments and states function, to a degree. I'm not saying it's right, but it's not a secret plot or anything. It's how the world works.

My personal view is that people who are largely ignorant and have spent 40+ years of their life paying absolutely no attention to the world around them are suddenly overwhelmed when they start to show an interest in current affairs. At that point, reality is almost too hard for them to accept, so they're looking for some kind of rationalisation for why the world is like it is.

As a result they're easy prey for nefarious actors who seek to spread disinformation and radicalise people, because they don't have the experience and haven't developed the critical thinking abilities over the many decades of their lives to differentiate reality from conspiracy.

Le Tissier is a prime example, but there are many others.

I feel sorry for him in a way.
These 5 users liked this post: Greenmile Swizzlestick Pickles Rick_Muller Spiral

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:20 pm

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:16 pm
That sort of thing has been happening for centuries, it's pretty much how all governments and states function, to a degree. I'm not saying it's right, but it's not a secret plot or anything. It's how the world works.

My personal view is that people who are largely ignorant and have spent 40+ years of their life paying absolutely no attention to the world around them are suddenly overwhelmed when they start to show an interest in current affairs. At that point, reality is almost too hard for them to accept, so they're looking for some kind of rationalisation for why the world is like it is.

As a result they're easy prey for nefarious actors who seek to spread disinformation and radicalise people, because they don't have the experience and haven't developed the critical thinking abilities over the many decades of their lives to differentiate reality from conspiracy.

Le Tissier is a prime example, but there are many others.

I feel sorry for him in a way.
Post of the thread. Absolutely spot on.

Pickles
Been Liked: 1392 times
Has Liked: 1226 times

Post by Pickles » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:21 pm

It's all to do with them trying to fill an empty space in their life.

claret2018
Been Liked: 819 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by claret2018 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:22 pm

Swizzlestick wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:20 pm
Post of the thread. Absolutely spot on.
100%

I remember when everyone laughed at degrees in “media studies”. It should be a mandatory part of the school curriculum along with critical thinking and modern history.

Murger
Been Liked: 1245 times
Has Liked: 847 times

Post by Murger » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:27 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Aye, the BBC, ITV, Sky news are full of professionalism.

aggi
Been Liked: 2123 times

Post by aggi » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:29 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:20 pm
You might just have a (very weak) point had Le Tissier not spent the last couple of years openly endorsing just about every conspiracy theory going,

It’s not that long since you were presenting yourself as the scourge of antisemitism on here, but that seemed to disappear just as soon as Corbyn was (rightly) booted out of the Labour Party. Funny that, eh? Almost like antisemitism was nothing more than a convenient weapon for you to use against Labour.
To be fair to Rowls he was very clear, multiple times, that he only cared about anti-semitism in relation to the Labour Party.

claptrappers_union

Post by claptrappers_union » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:32 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm
This post makes quite a sense, although your use of the phrase "dress rehearsal" implies that COVID-19 was brought about deliberately, which would be nonsense if that's what you meant (I don't think it is what you meant, though).
No, I don't think Covid wasn't brought about deliberately. It wasn't a 'PLANdemic'. I also acknowledge it was a real threat, though I think it was politicised in the amount of 'cases' and 'related deaths' and condolences to those who lost loved ones. I do not want to trivialise it, but I did wonder if a positive test should be classed differently to hospital admissions. Rolling television News showing the growing 'cases' just injected more fear into people. I knew healthy people who didn't leave their houses at all during that time.

I've never been interested in where the virus originated because I think it's perfectly reasonable to accept it may have been engineered in a Wuhan lab and was accidentally leaked through bad practice... on the other hand, I think it's perfectly reasonable to understand it came from bat soup in some wet market... or it just naturally occurred and took hold. It never really mattered to me.

But to clarify, I've not read any mad Twitter blogs or watched enough YouTube videos to make me think otherwise, yet.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6390 times
Has Liked: 8742 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:44 pm

I prefer to remember Matt Le T as a uniquely talented footballer, who turned his back on richer, to stay with Southampton. Probably because there are direct flights to the Channel Islands.

Pickles
Been Liked: 1392 times
Has Liked: 1226 times

Post by Pickles » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:47 pm

IanMcL wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:44 pm
I prefer to remember Matt Le T as a uniquely talented footballer, who turned his back on richer, to stay with Southampton.
Was he? Did he? That's what they want you to believe.
These 2 users liked this post: IanMcL Middle-agedClaret

kentonclaret
Been Liked: 982 times
Has Liked: 205 times

Post by kentonclaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:48 pm

It’s all downhill it seems after Soccer Saturday.

Watch out Jeff :(

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6390 times
Has Liked: 8742 times

Post by IanMcL » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Pickles wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:47 pm
Was he? Did he? That's what they want you to believe.
Now you have me thinking!😁

Anonymous Claret
Been Liked: 131 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by Anonymous Claret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:42 pm

Regarding Gates he is 1 of the most evil men on the planet imo. He is 1 of the worst globalist parasites and not Jewish as far as I know but people on here like to throw that accusation out.
He is the largest or 2nd largest funder to the WHO and has a very unhealthy influence on global health policy.
I think he is now the largest owner of farm land in the US.
He has a very strong influence over nearly every university and teaching hospital in the UK with the donations he makes to these institutions. This was especially apparent during the covid scam because whenever a doctor or scientist appeared on TV promoting vaccines etc I used to go to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation website and see if the institution these doctors/scientists were employed by had received large donations from the foundation.
If you think the BBC and The Guardian are impartial goto the Gates Foundation website and see the multi million pound donations that they have received from this psychopath.
This isn't conspiracy theory, this is fact and it is very easy to find out if you are willing to look.
Alternatively you can argue the toss on here and hurl abuse to make yourself feel better.
The world is finally waking up but the majority UTC is a little slow to catch up.
These 2 users liked this post: THERAT ClaretinJapan

Anonymous Claret

Post by Anonymous Claret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:48 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:48 pm
So you think it was bat soup?
Its pointless with some people on here.

If you have a different opinion, some people are quick to hurl the abuse at you.

I have been called anti semitic, racist and a Russian BOT to name a few of the false accusations by some of the posters on here.

As long as I don't get called a Rovers fan, I will be ok :D :D

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:22 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:42 pm
Regarding Gates he is 1 of the most evil men on the planet imo. He is 1 of the worst globalist parasites and not Jewish as far as I know but people on here like to throw that accusation out.
He is the largest or 2nd largest funder to the WHO and has a very unhealthy influence on global health policy.
He has a very strong influence over nearly every university and teaching hospital in the UK with the donations he makes to these institutions. This was especially apparent during the covid scam because whenever a doctor or scientist appeared on TV promoting vaccines etc I used to go to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation website and see if the institution these doctors/scientists were employed by had received large donations from the foundation.
If you think the BBC and The Guardian are impartial goto the Gates Foundation website and see the multi million pound donations that they have received from this psychopath.
This isn't conspiracy theory, this is fact and it is very easy to find out if you are willing to look.
Alternatively you can argue the toss on here and hurl abuse to make yourself feel better.
The world is finally waking up but the majority UTC is a little slow to catch up.
Hi anonymousclaret.

So, Matt Le Tissier - is he antisemitic, do you think, or just a free thinker like you?

Greenmile

Post by Greenmile » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:29 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:42 pm
All I’m seeing here is that a very rich man has donated a lot of his money to good causes.

Now, there’s a discussion to be had on whether anyone should be able to be so rich in this unequal society, but pointing to his donations to various medical institutions (which exist to save lives) and highly respected media organisations (which exist - in part - to disseminate the truth and stop folk like you falling down conspiracy rabbit-holes) as evidence that he’s somehow evil, seems a little far-fetched tbh.
This user liked this post: Pickles

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:35 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:48 pm

If you have a different opinion, some people are quick to hurl the abuse at you.

I have been called anti semitic, racist and a Russian BOT to name a few of the false accusations by some of the posters on here.

quick to hurl the abuse at you...

Shows you about everything about a person's shallow point of view. Wilful ignorance.

Spiral
Been Liked: 2522 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Spiral » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:36 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
pffft aye, too right. :lol:

TheFamilyCat
Been Liked: 5563 times
Has Liked: 208 times

Post by TheFamilyCat » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:45 pm

RMutt wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:00 pm
The only thing Liz Truss was listening to was the voice in her head telling her she was a capable politician.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1185 times
Has Liked: 779 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:55 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:

I wouldn't worry, it can be a very short conversation when you ask people to back up their accusations, anybody can accuse anybody for anything it's another thing backing that up.

MrTopTier
Been Liked: 1047 times
Has Liked: 994 times

Post by MrTopTier » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:58 pm

I had a lad working with me today.

A PKE fan, he reckons they are going to win the Championship.

Said it with a straight face as well.

😀

P.S MLT - proper fruit loop.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:00 pm

SammyBoy wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:01 am
Le Tissier has gone full “bloke in his 50’s who discovered the internet last week”, seen it happen countless times.
Absolutely this.

It's wild how quickly rational folks can tumble down that conspiracy rabbit hole. Once one theory clicks, they seem to get sucked into others, almost like a domino effect.

It's a cocktail of cognitive dissonance, belief defense and confirmation bias.

Mix in our brain's knack for spotting patterns where there aren't any and the echo chamber of online groups, and it's no wonder they stray from logical thinking. It's like they're on a different wavelength altogether.

I’ve actually had to cut ties with a few people that have gone fully loony - especially the same bunch that also just so happen to be Putin apologists.

gandhisflipflop
Been Liked: 2340 times
Has Liked: 1405 times

Post by gandhisflipflop » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:01 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:

It’s the common tactic. As a post said further up, UTC is behind with things like this.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2173 times

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:14 pm

BurnleyFC wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:26 pm

Little bit out of context for this thread but I think Bill Gates is a bit of a shithead in all honesty.

He’s a Plutocrat - just like Musk, Bezos and Zuckerberg that think because they’ve had success that gives the right to undermine and influence gov policy with their own orgs.

His ‘philanthropy’ is a neat way to write tax off and has had many negative implications - most notably his forays into his fight against public education in the US.

One of my favourite writers, Anand Giridharades has done a lot of work with regards to the dangers of Plutocrats and the damage that they have done:

https://youtu.be/d_zt3kGW1NM?si=PWrieyJbY0QRy_Hi

A good talk he did at Google regarding this topic (that google initially decided to not publish until Anand and some tech journos/public pressured them into publishing it)

Anonymous Claret

Post by Anonymous Claret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:40 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:22 pm
Hi anonymousclaret.

So, Matt Le Tissier - is he antisemitic, do you think, or just a free thinker like you?
From what Rowls posted earlier i very much doubt that MLT is anti semitic. However if he is anti semitic and proved to be he deserves everything that comes his way. I think it is probably a similar situation to Corbyn who was demonised as anti semitic when imo that was a complete hatchet job on him to stop him becoming PM.

I believe that certain situations are manipulated by the media to portray individuals in a certain light. The powers that be also like to keep the plebs divided whether that be through race, skin colour, nationality, religion, gender ideology, politics or whatever else they can get us arguing about with each other. If someone is gaining popularity and raising peoples awareness of the injustices in the world they are often attacked by the corporate machine.

For example I have often heard it said that if people understood how the banking system really worked there would be a revolution tomorrow.

The power brokers, not the (s) elected political leaders will do everything that they can to hold onto their power, because if enough of the people realise what is happening regarding their manufactured wars, global health control and global governance etc it is game over.

More and more people are starting to realise this and the injustice that a tiny, tiny small group of people own most of the world's wealth.

From 3 years ago when I read this forum I felt very much on my own but now there are more and more people on here starting to question things with similar opinions to myself in some areas.

I believe this is also a spiritual war and the fact that more and more people are tuning into prayer, meditation and manifestation is also helping us fight the darkness that rules over us.

On a personal level I try to treat everyone equal regardless of race, sexual identity, religion or anything else. If we all do that the world will be a better place. BTW my mental and spiritual wellbeing is much better when I don't post on here :D
This user liked this post: Jakubclaret