Matt Le Tissier

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2265 times
Has Liked: 2175 times

Re: Matt Le Tissier

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:47 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:29 pm
Do some searching yourself. See if you can find anything to prove or disprove it.
You have the burden of proof here.

You can’t assert waffle and half truths, have pushbacks then ask for definitive evidence.

You have to provide definitive evidence to prove that it was an ‘inside job’.

Anonymous Claret
Been Liked: 131 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by Anonymous Claret » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 pm

BabylonClaret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:31 pm
Helpful if you'd said it was under septe.ber 11 atta ks under "Career".

But there's nothing g suspicious in the report there (except in your head). If he really was implicit in the attack then do you think he would draw attention to the fact that he wasn't in his usual breakfast meetings in Window on the World?

Of course it is POSSIBLE that he was implicit in the attack but it's far more likely he wasn't. So better really to avoid promoting a possibility with no evidence to support it other than circumstantial
You have changed your track and diverted from your original reply stating that there was nothing to say he avoided breakfast to saying he was probably not implicit.

But for someone who gained financially from the attacks after only recently taking out massive insurance policies a couple of months previously it is perfectly to ok to comment on how lucky he was to have a doctor's appointment on that particular fateful day. Maybe it was a lucky coincidence? I guess we will never know.
But that wasn't the point as you well know. The point was that there was no evidence to say that he avoided breakfast in the WTC on 9/11. And it appears as from Larry's own lips thanks to his persistent wife that he attended a doctor's appointment instead of going for breakfast at the WTC.

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1189 times
Has Liked: 780 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:40 am

gandhisflipflop wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:20 pm
If you look at the posters name before deciding whether or not to like a post, then I’d suggest it’s you that needs a rethink.
Indeed, it clearly demonstrates some people's cognitive makeup when assessing the content the username overrides the substance of the post, but that how the clique function on the MB in terms of liking by username regardless of the content, but that's nothing logical people didn't know beforehand.
These 2 users liked this post: Anonymous Claret gandhisflipflop

claretonthecoast1882
Been Liked: 4188 times
Has Liked: 57 times

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:18 am

JohnMcGreal wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:38 pm
September 11th 2001 was a Tuesday.
Amazing how such a straight forward short sentence can blow the biggest of holes in bull****

Anonymous Claret

Post by Anonymous Claret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:31 am

claretonthecoast1882 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:18 am
Amazing how such a straight forward short sentence can blow the biggest of holes in bull****
I quoted the wrong day of the week. Big deal. As mentioned in my post of the time it was hearsay. I then went digging and found that Larry Silverstein the guy who had just took out massive insurance policies against terror attacks in July 2001 and made a fortune from the collapsing of the towers should have been having breakfast in the WTC on TUESDAY September 11th but his wife insisted he attend a doctor's appointment. That is from Larry's own lips.

Now that is factual and very easy to confirm. It took me less than a minute. Was he implicated in the attacks or was he tipped off, I guess we will never know? It may just be 1 of those coincidences. 1 thing that cannot be argued is that he deserves his nickname of 'Lucky Larry'.

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 am

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:31 am
I quoted the wrong day of the week. Big deal. As mentioned in my post of the time it was hearsay. I then went digging and found that Larry Silverstein the guy who had just took out massive insurance policies against terror attacks in July 2001 and made a fortune from the collapsing of the towers should have been having breakfast in the WTC on TUESDAY September 11th but his wife insisted he attend a doctor's appointment. That is from Larry's own lips.

Now that is factual and very easy to confirm. It took me less than a minute. Was he implicated in the attacks or was he tipped off, I guess we will never know? It may just be 1 of those coincidences. 1 thing that cannot be argued is that he deserves his nickname of 'Lucky Larry'.
Have you ever taken out an insurance policy ? If the answer is yes why ?

As for the wrong day, I would imagine someone who has studied something so deeply to back up their odd thoughts would have remembered which day it was, I mean there is only 7 in a week.

Anonymous Claret

Post by Anonymous Claret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:35 am

Jakubclaret wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:40 am
Indeed, it clearly demonstrates some people's cognitive makeup when assessing the content the username overrides the substance of the post, but that how the clique function on the MB in terms of liking by username regardless of the content, but that's nothing logical people didn't know beforehand.
And as if by magic, 1 of the clique appears to jump on the bandwagon in the post below your post.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:02 am

I think I need to make a new bingo card, the old one is full
These 2 users liked this post: Bosscat Middle-agedClaret

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4265 times

Post by Greenmile » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:15 am

Anonymous Claret wrote:

What do you reckon the religion / ethnicity of this guy who you’re baselessly insinuating had something to do with 9/11 might be?

Cornwallclaret
Been Liked: 102 times
Has Liked: 236 times

Post by Cornwallclaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:21 am

How to tell there’s a break in the football season without saying there’s a break…. Threads like this 😁
This user liked this post: Greenmile

Dyched
Been Liked: 1926 times
Has Liked: 446 times

Post by Dyched » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:35 am

The amount of people that would have to be involved and keep there mouths shut for over 20 years for these conspiracies to be true shows that they aren’t true. Simple. Not just high ranking but everyday citizens. You’re talking 1000’s of people, and not a single peep out of anybody since.

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1162 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:43 am

Matt clearly lost his mind years ago , he appears to have gone full tin foil covid denier, he’l be chem trails and denying the moon landings soon .

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:59 am

AlargeClaret wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:43 am
Matt clearly lost his mind years ago , he appears to have gone full tin foil covid denier, he’l be chem trails and denying the moon landings soon .
IMG_0656.png
IMG_0656.png (328.12 KiB) Viewed 2252 times

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:53 am

Anonymous Claret wrote:

I’ve already told you why there was an insurance policy taken out 2 months prior - that's because he just acquired the buildings and it’s mandatory… you just choose to ignore that fact so you can lean on that angle suggesting foul play.

Conspiracy theorists like you are impossible to reason with because nothing is ever good enough - every single little point has to be thoroughly debunked despite evidence overwhelmingly showing that it isn’t an ‘inside job’ if there’s one tiny bit of coincidence or one anecdote that’s convincing enough for CTs to cling on to and enough to convince them.

it’s beyond tiresome in all honesty.

There’s nothing wrong with healthy skepticism and critical thinking but the rise of CTs in the age of the internet and the sort of groups/culture that goes with it has been truly damaging for society.
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Foshiznik

aggi
Been Liked: 2124 times

Post by aggi » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:54 am

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 pm
You have changed your track and diverted from your original reply stating that there was nothing to say he avoided breakfast to saying he was probably not implicit.

But for someone who gained financially from the attacks after only recently taking out massive insurance policies a couple of months previously it is perfectly to ok to comment on how lucky he was to have a doctor's appointment on that particular fateful day. Maybe it was a lucky coincidence? I guess we will never know.
But that wasn't the point as you well know. The point was that there was no evidence to say that he avoided breakfast in the WTC on 9/11. And it appears as from Larry's own lips thanks to his persistent wife that he attended a doctor's appointment instead of going for breakfast at the WTC.
This is the grain of truth thing.

It's true that he had recently taken out very large insurance policies.

But this is because he had only recently (July 2001) purchased the leases and it is clearly very expensive to rebuild a load of skyscrapers.

I guess it's just exciting to come up with weird conspiracies rather than look at dull facts.

Yearofthefox
Been Liked: 16 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Yearofthefox » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:04 am

Rothschilds & CO probably behind it all somewhere.

I'm not a 'conspiracist' but most people arent that naive these days!

RicardoMontalban
Been Liked: 289 times
Has Liked: 313 times

Post by RicardoMontalban » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:18 am

Yearofthefox wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:04 am

“I’m not a conspiracist”

Repeats conspiracy theory complete with standard antisemitic trope.

Right you are…
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Leon_C

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:39 am

I wonder if the Conspiracy Theorists have bothered to do a deep dive on what actually happened - ie the full prep and lead up to the attacks, who were involved, where they met, how they met etc.

I sincerely doubt it - there’s literally nothing fishy about the tragic event whatsoever.

It was a meticulously planned attack influenced by another bomb planted at the WTC in 1993 (that killed 6 and injured 100+), done by extremely well educated men that had been radicalised whilst at the Al-Quds Mosque in Hamburg, which later was found to be a hot bed for radicalisation, hosted jihadi preachers and was eventually closed in 2010.

Most of these attackers (at least the prominent ones) were studying further education in Hamburg - talking masters degrees in Engineering and the like and are far from the ‘poor and uneducated’ stereotype that often gets attributed to them.

It shows (just like how conspiracy theorists do) what can happen with echo chambers and just how polluted minds can be when they’re constantly surrounded and influenced with damaging ideas and group think.
This user liked this post: Leon_C

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1220 times
Has Liked: 7220 times

Post by Quicknick » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:50 am

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:53 am
I’ve already told you why there was an insurance policy taken out 2 months prior - that's because he just acquired the buildings and it’s mandatory… you just choose to ignore that fact so you can lean on that angle suggesting foul play.

Conspiracy theorists like you are impossible to reason with because nothing is ever good enough - every single little point has to be thoroughly debunked despite evidence overwhelmingly showing that it isn’t an ‘inside job’ if there’s one tiny bit of coincidence or one anecdote that’s convincing enough for CTs to cling on to and enough to convince them.

it’s beyond tiresome in all honesty.

There’s nothing wrong with healthy skepticism and critical thinking but the rise of CTs in the age of the internet and the sort of groups/culture that goes with it has been truly damaging for society.
CTs? Claret Tonys?

Ziggy Stardust
Been Liked: 46 times
Has Liked: 168 times

Post by Ziggy Stardust » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:07 pm

Can't wait for the transfer window to open.
This user liked this post: Foshiznik

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2638 times
Has Liked: 6470 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:16 pm

Quicknick wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:50 am
CTs? Claret Tonys?
Conspiracy Tony's?

Claret Theorists?

:D
These 2 users liked this post: Quicknick Leon_C

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:33 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Not really. It's you who are implying that he us implicit in the attacks. You clearly think he had prior knowledge and bunked off work that day without telling anyone - including his colleagues and friends who died in the attack. If that's not being implicit inthe attack I don't know what is.

Just to be clear here I don't think there is anything other than (for him) a lucky coincidence happening - as demonstrated by his "I am so lucky because I could have been there but for the appointment" stories.

Fretters
Been Liked: 1054 times
Has Liked: 558 times

Post by Fretters » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Dyched wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:35 am
The amount of people that would have to be involved and keep there mouths shut for over 20 years for these conspiracies to be true shows that they aren’t true. Simple. Not just high ranking but everyday citizens. You’re talking 1000’s of people, and not a single peep out of anybody since.
Exactly this. Everything gets out. At least one of those 1000's of people would go to the papers, either through a guilty conscience or the chance to earn a fortune in the media.

I'm always amazed at those conspiracy nutters who believe the UK government was complicit in the 'big reset' around COVID, even though they couldn't keep a Christmas party under wraps.
These 4 users liked this post: longsidepies Middle-agedClaret Pickles Leon_C

ecc
Been Liked: 1444 times
Has Liked: 1290 times

Post by ecc » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:07 pm

Why is that some people still believe The Holocaust never existed?

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:07 pm

ecc wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:07 pm
Why is that some people still believe The Holocaust never existed?
Somebody on twitter told them so
These 2 users liked this post: Middle-agedClaret Leon_C

AlargeClaret
Been Liked: 1162 times
Has Liked: 182 times

Post by AlargeClaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:25 pm

Yearofthefox wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:04 am

😂 “ I’m not a conspiracy theorist but the Jews probably did it “…
These 3 users liked this post: Greenmile Leon_C SalouClaret

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1189 times
Has Liked: 780 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:33 pm

Anonymous Claret wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:35 am
And as if by magic, 1 of the clique appears to jump on the bandwagon in the post below your post.
They will do that's part of the plan to wind you up, just ignore them like I mostly do, they can only get to you if you allow them to.

SalouClaret
Been Liked: 340 times
Has Liked: 411 times

Post by SalouClaret » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 am

My sister was supposed to be at the Arianna Grande concert in Manchester the night the bomb went off. She was hit by a moped in Manchester that afternoon so missed the concert.

SHE MUST HAVE PLANNED THE ATTACK!!! :o

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:19 am

SalouClaret wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 am
My sister was supposed to be at the Arianna Grande concert in Manchester the night the bomb went off. She was hit by a moped in Manchester that afternoon so missed the concert.

:D :D

The same nutjobs would read that and tell you not to be daft, then tell someone else 9/11 was an inside job

Claret86
Been Liked: 24 times

Post by Claret86 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:21 am

You're only allowed to come out with one conspiracy theory. Anymore and you start sounding crazy

Rick_Muller
Been Liked: 2638 times
Has Liked: 6470 times

Post by Rick_Muller » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am

SalouClaret wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:39 am

My daughter had a ticket to go with one of her friends, she was 12 years old at the time and at the last minute didn't feel well enough to go so she sold her ticket to someone else at school who went in her place (happily they came home safe). So I guess my 12 year old also planned it ;)

Volvoclaret
Been Liked: 664 times
Has Liked: 379 times

Post by Volvoclaret » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:49 am

Rick_Muller wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:31 am
My daughter had a ticket to go with one of her friends, she was 12 years old at the time and at the last minute didn't feel well enough to go so she sold her ticket to someone else at school who went in her place (happily they came home safe). So I guess my 12 year old also planned it ;)
I didn't know you two are Jewish
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile Rick_Muller

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:45 pm
Ok. I get my news from the BBC (natch), Sky News, The Guardian, The Times, The FT, Channel 4 News, ITN, and trusted journalists and experts on Twitter.

Your turn now.
This is the biggest shitposting I've ever seen on the internet. People actually belittling, mocking and insulting others for having a different view on things than what your stupid telly and corrupt government tells you.

Sometimes people can be so far behind in a race they actually think they're winning...
This user liked this post: gandhisflipflop

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:22 pm

Claret86 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:21 am
You're only allowed to come out with one conspiracy theory. Anymore and you start sounding crazy

"Aliens"

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:22 pm
"Aliens"
Mexico have released images of what they claim are 1k yr old alien bodies haven’t they?

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:29 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:26 pm
Mexico have released images of what they claim are 1k yr old alien bodies haven’t they?
Well if they said it on the news it must be true.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:48 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:29 pm
Well if they said it on the news it must be true.
I didn’t say I believed it to be true :lol:

claretonthecoast1882

Post by claretonthecoast1882 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:57 pm

If you ever had the misfortune to end up in Peppermint Place you would be hard pushed to not think there are aliens amongst us

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6972 times
Has Liked: 1487 times

Post by Rileybobs » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:59 pm

Anthonini wrote:
This is the biggest shitposting I've ever seen on the internet. People actually belittling, mocking and insulting others for having a different view on things than what your stupid telly and corrupt government tells you.

Sometimes people can be so far behind in a race they actually think they're winning...
Said without a hint of intentional irony…
These 2 users liked this post: Greenmile CoolClaret

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1220 times
Has Liked: 7220 times

Post by Quicknick » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:03 pm

Rileybobs wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:59 pm
Said without a hint of intentional irony…
But maybe with a certain amount of accuracy.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:48 pm

Anthonini wrote:

Go on then, where do you get yours from?

fidelcastro
Been Liked: 2220 times
Has Liked: 2211 times

Post by fidelcastro » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:50 pm

Quicknick wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:03 pm
But maybe with a certain amount of accuracy.
I'm confused. Which bit of that diatribe was accurate? 🤔

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:00 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:48 pm
I didn’t say I believed it to be true :lol:

Back in the day the conspiracy theorists were the ones trying to talk to aliens holding welcome signs at area 51 😂

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:03 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:48 pm
Go on then, where do you get yours from?
Information? Any place where I feel I'm spoken to with sincerity and not fear mongering me into thinking certain things and becoming a hateful fascist.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:21 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:03 pm
Information? Any place where I feel I'm spoken to with sincerity and not fear mongering me into thinking certain things and becoming a hateful fascist.
Such as places like?

Sounds very culty.

There’s me thinking getting news from organisations that have boots on ground reporting & multiple sources claiming the same / similar stories is the best way.

groove
Been Liked: 322 times
Has Liked: 545 times

Post by groove » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:24 pm

Fretters wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:06 pm
Exactly this. Everything gets out. At least one of those 1000's of people would go to the papers, either through a guilty conscience or the chance to earn a fortune in the media.

You do know the media are controlled don't you? Where have you been the last 3 years? I'm by no means a 'conspiracy theorist '. But these last few years something just doesn't sit right with me. Once seen you can't unsee it. You're either awake or asleep. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of both extremes.

groove

Post by groove » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:26 pm

Sorry, I've quoted mine and Fretters post together. The lower paragraph is my reply to Fretters.

Greenmile
Been Liked: 1081 times
Has Liked: 4265 times

Post by Greenmile » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:29 pm

groove wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:26 pm
Sorry, I've quoted mine and Fretters post together. The lower paragraph is my reply to Fretters.
Who “controls” the media?

(btw - putting “I’m by no means a conspiracy theorist” in the middle of your post doesn’t make you sound like any less of a conspiracy theorist)

Pickles
Been Liked: 1395 times
Has Liked: 1229 times

Post by Pickles » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:31 pm

You're either awake or asleep. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of both extremes.
A nap then?

groove

Post by groove » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:31 pm

Greenmile wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:29 pm
Who “controls” the media?

(btw - putting “I’m by no means a conspiracy theorist” in the middle of your post doesn’t make you sound like any less of a conspiracy theorist)
Ooh, no flies on you is there....