What is our strongest XI?…

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2258 times
Has Liked: 2174 times

What is our strongest XI?…

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:48 am

… In your opinion and why?

Personally im finding it really hard to pick an initial system and lineup (mainly around specific responsibilities for midfielders).

It seems that no matter what a really talented player misses out.

For me so far

———————Muric
Roberts-AAD-Beyer-Taylor
———————Cullen
—————Berge——-Brownhill
Larsen———Foster—Zaroury

I find it mad to not be including Zeki who I think is genuinely class and Koleosho & Ramsey who I both really like.

Just feel that Zaroury’s crossing & passing ability are much higher right now but would be just as happy with Luca and his ability to relentlessly run at defenders.

Been impressed with Larsen every time he’s played - he’s quick, quick of thought and again has a good passing range but I guess that starting birth for the right wing spot is well and truly up for grabs.

Also wondering if we ever may see Beyer out at fullback if Roberts was ever injured/suspended (played there for Mönchengladbach and could probably execute the inverting role well), or even at RCB and bring Delcroix in at LCB (a natural left footer).

bfcjg
Been Liked: 5091 times
Has Liked: 6909 times

Re: What is our strongest XI?…

Post by bfcjg » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:00 pm

If VK doesn't know I'm buggered if I do 😁
These 2 users liked this post: Tricky Trevor Leisure

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2319 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:02 pm

Crazy to think of the players left out, Im still getting used to this team so Ive no idea, I'm sure I'll have a better idea in 3-4 games time.

Really impressed with Berge, I think he will be the real difference against the bottom half sides

burnley007
Been Liked: 641 times
Has Liked: 674 times

Post by burnley007 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:03 pm

I don't think the modern game has a 'Best XI' any more.

It's much more a squad game.
These 2 users liked this post: Ziggy Stardust Darnhill Claret

Roosterbooster
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by Roosterbooster » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:05 pm

I'd struggle to name our best XI right now. Still a few players who need bedding in / getting their fitness or form back. But it'd probably include:

AAD
Beyer
Ramsey
Zaroury
Amdouni
Tresor
Foster

CaptJohn
Been Liked: 468 times
Has Liked: 333 times

Post by CaptJohn » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:14 pm

I think you are pretty close to my thoughts Cool.
I would probably start with your 11 and bring Koleosho on for Zaroury at 60 mins and Zeki for Laarsen at the same time.
Perhaps my only change would be Cork for Cullen at the base of the diamond formation. Cork brings a physical presence to that role, experience and I feel that he still has the fitness levels to perform at this level. It would also be cover for Beyer to carry on with his forays forward, which we don't have at present.
We have so much talent at the moment it really is who is performing in training who will get the nod from VK but I for one am glad to see CT at LB, because he brings that touch of steel into the team.

kaptin1
Been Liked: 460 times
Has Liked: 109 times

Post by kaptin1 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:26 pm

Trafford

Roberts - Al Dakhil - Beyer - Taylor

Berge - Cullen - Ramsey

Tresor - Amdoune - Foster

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:28 pm

burnley007 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:03 pm
I don't think the modern game has a 'Best XI' any more.

It's much more a squad game.
For sure - especially with the intensity the game is played at now & the extra time additions but the question is more - “it’s a Cup Final, everyone is fit, who are you picking to win the game”… without factoring in a theoretical opponents tactics/play style

Pickles
Been Liked: 1392 times
Has Liked: 1226 times

Post by Pickles » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:29 pm

Funny one isn't it but I reckon even Kompany and Bellamy don't have conversations like this. I reckon it'll be much more opposition specific, more fluid, and less reliant on specific traditional positions.
These 4 users liked this post: Anonymous Claret RVclaret nil_desperandum evensteadiereddie

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:37 pm

Pickles wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:29 pm
Funny one isn't it but I reckon even Kompany and Bellamy don't have conversations like this. I reckon it'll be much more opposition specific, more fluid, and less reliant on specific traditional positions.
No doubt.

It’s just a thought experiment like - curious to see others’ teams and their reasoning behind the selections.

Kuriosoranj
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Kuriosoranj » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:48 pm

I feel I can pick a back line, then Cullen and Brownhill which is progress from 2 weeks ago, then after that I just want to put about 7 attacking mids/wingers/forwards in behind Foster 🤣

Was thinking of a 4231, but opted for a 4271 instead and it might become 4291 once ive seen more of tresor and odobert.

Muric
Roberts AAD Beyer Taylor
Cullen Brownhill
Benson Koleosho Berge Ramsey Amdouni Zaroury Larsen
Foster
This user liked this post: Jellybean

whiffa
Been Liked: 515 times
Has Liked: 2609 times

Post by whiffa » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:52 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:48 am

For me so far

———————Muric
Roberts-AAD-Beyer-Taylor
———————Cullen
—————Berge——-Brownhill
Larsen———Foster—Zaroury
I'd agree with this but have Zeki over Brownhill. Perhaps Koleosho for Larsen, not really seen enough of either of them yet though for me.
Last edited by whiffa on Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

claretandy
Been Liked: 953 times
Has Liked: 238 times

Post by claretandy » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:52 pm

This is what I'd like to see
Muric
Roberts AAD beyer Taylor
............... Cullen
.....Berge................ Ramsay
Brunn Larsen........ ............ Tresor
...................Foster...........

Subs
Trafford
Ekdal
Delcroix
Brownhill
Benson
Koleosho
Zaroury
Amdouni
Odobert

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4843 times
Has Liked: 947 times

Post by jdrobbo » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:00 pm

There’s a lot of love for Brunn Larsen and rightly so. We’re sat bottom of the league, but playing well with a lot of young talent. If things click, it’ll be a very happy place!

Rileybobs
Been Liked: 6966 times
Has Liked: 1484 times

Post by Rileybobs » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:02 pm

So many Premier League games seem to be 0-0 at half time, so in many ways there is a strongest XI to start a game and a strongest XI to finish a game, which of course depends on whether we have a lead or are looking for a goal.

On that basis it's pretty hard to give an answer, but a midfield 3 of Brownhill, Berge and Cullen definitely gives us the strongest foundation, but Amdouni looks like our biggest goal threat and would certainly be on the pitch if we needed a goal.

Similarly, there's a case that Koleosho would be more effective from the bench just as Benson proved to be more often than not last season.

I think we will see more of Berge as he's a threat in both boxes at set pieces as we saw last night.

Sleeping Cat
Been Liked: 164 times
Has Liked: 33 times

Post by Sleeping Cat » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:15 pm

Not sure we have a defined strongest XI but there are certain positions nailed

................Open
Robert....Open...Beyer....Taylor
...............Cullen
...........Open....Open
Open..........Foster.......Open

Amdouni unlucky not to be included, but mainly because he is quite versatile in his position depending on the opposition would influence when he would be more suitable than others.
Berge & Brownhill would both be in for me, but I'm not sure VK will select them both at the same time, partly due to Amdouni dropping so deep and playing more as part of the midfield than the front line attack.

TopCat
Been Liked: 172 times
Has Liked: 46 times

Post by TopCat » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:51 pm

kaptin1 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:26 pm
Trafford

Roberts - Al Dakhil - Beyer - Taylor

Berge - Cullen - Ramsey

Tresor - Amdoune - Foster
Would have to put Luca in, so Trevor out!!

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3606 times
Has Liked: 1033 times

Post by jedi_master » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:02 pm

------------------Muric
--Roberts--AAD------Beyer----Taylor
--------------Cullen-Berge
Koleosho-------Ramsey-----Zaroury
------------------Foster

Larsen very unlucky to miss out for Koleosho, who I know is better on the left. I wanted Zaroury and Koleosho in the team though. I have surprised myself not picking Amdouni or Brownhill. I think we will gradually see that three man midfield with Ramsey at the tip begin to come to the fore...

Anonymous Claret
Been Liked: 131 times
Has Liked: 94 times

Post by Anonymous Claret » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:14 pm

--------------------------Trafford-------------------------

Roberts-------Al Dakhil--------Beyer------------Taylor

--------------------------Cullen---------------------------

Brownhill------------------------------------Berge

Zaroury------------------Foster------------------Koleosho

I wouldn't be too disappointed with Ramsey, Amdouni, Tresor, Bruun Larsen, Odobert or Benson replacing any of the front 5 depending on the opposition.

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:58 pm

-----------------Trafford--------------
Roberts-Al Dakhil - Beyer - Delcroix
---------------Cullen--------Berge---------------
Tresor------------Ramsey---------Koleosho
-------------------Amdouni-------------------------

Some tough choices especially at midfield and up front. I actually like Brownhill more than Cullen, he's so dynamic and a really good footballer and I think he looks like a great character in the dressing room. But I do think Cullen is the kind of guy that needs to grow and will get used to a higher level. Steady and defensive hard worker that should just be what Berge needs to come out of there with those runs and forward passing. They seem more complementary. On the 10 I really enjoyed Ramsey, for me he brought just what's needed in that position. Smart movement between the lines, dribble, inch perfect passing at the right speed, very good performance so I'd like to see him in our best team.

Foster or Amdouni is a tough one. Foster obviously being a physical phenomenon that keeps going and troubles defenders with his determination and endurance to go after every ball. Amdouni then for me being more of a pure class talent with way more skill. The first half vs Man United was a joy to watch and I also think having Amdouni up front with his ability to hold and receive a ball with his technique had something to do with it. Putting Amdouni in the point also makes room for a more midfielder type number 10 in Ramsey.

On the wings I'd say Tresor and Benson but as long as Benson isn't stepping up to the plate I can't go around our best attacker so far Koleosho. That speed is something special. Zaroury is getting better so he might get into that team as well.

Taylor or Delcroix is a close one but personally enjoy more seeing Delcroix play even though Taylor might be a tougher more experienced defender to play against at the moment.

Roberts Al Dakhil Beyer is looking like a no brainer now. Trafford looking good and safe in the back playing along well and coaching his defenders.

Roosterbooster
Been Liked: 695 times
Has Liked: 362 times

Post by Roosterbooster » Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:06 pm

Sleeping Cat wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:15 pm
Not sure we have a defined strongest XI but there are certain positions nailed

................Open
...............Cullen
...........Open....Open
Open..........Foster.......Open

Amdouni unlucky not to be included, but mainly because he is quite versatile in his position depending on the opposition would influence when he would be more suitable than others.
Berge & Brownhill would both be in for me, but I'm not sure VK will select them both at the same time, partly due to Amdouni dropping so deep and playing more as part of the midfield than the front line attack.
Did AAD against Man U not secure his position?

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3809 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:23 pm

I don’t know but Amdouni is in there and Bruun Larsen certainly isn’t even in the conversation yet after 10 minutes of league football in his BFC career so far.

dsr
Been Liked: 4579 times
Has Liked: 2270 times

Post by dsr » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:57 pm

Goalkeeper
Roberts - Al Dakhill - Beyer - Taylor
Cullen - Brownhill
Midfielder/No. 10
Winger - Foster - Koleosho

Goalkeeper I'm not too fussed.
Midfielder/Number 10, might be Amdouni, might be Zaroury, might be Ramsey, might be Tresor.
Right winger, might be Zaroury, might be Benson, might be Gudmondsson, might be Brunn Larsen.

And of course I might have forgotten someone altogether. (Berge, I have as an impact sub when we're a goal up, or level-chasing-a-win.)

Cazaris
Been Liked: 13 times
Has Liked: 17 times

Post by Cazaris » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:17 am

Muric
Roberts - Beyer - Al-Dakhil - Taylor
Cullen
Berge - Amdouni
Benson - Foster - Koleosho

Tough call though honestly. I don't really rate Muric or Trafford on their own, if they could adopt some of each other's traits we'd have a world class goalkeeper between the sticks, but I don't see that happening right now. The back 4 is pretty secure until Ekdal's fit again as long as Taylor doesn't lose his spot to keep Al-Dakhil on the pitch. Cullen is a no brainer for me personally since he's our most experienced midfielder in the role he's playing. Berge has shown flashes of brilliance, if he can turn that into a regular thing he's going to be really important for us, and Amdouni has absolutely everything in his locker to be class once he's settled if his international performances are anything to go off. Technically he's a striker, I guess, but playing him as a CAM/F9 works well enough. Benson (when fit) would be my first pick for the team-sheet, even if he does sometimes put his best performances in when he's coming on as a sub with 30 minutes left or so. Foster is looking better and better every game and Luca is just magnificent for someone so young.

Just feels like we're in the early part of last season where we were just waiting for that "click" to happen. Fortunately, we look far stronger now than we did at this point last season even if the results don't necessarily reflect it. That click is a lot closer than I think some people here realise compared to last season where some of us wondered if it would ever come.

Iloveyoubrady
Been Liked: 301 times
Has Liked: 28 times

Post by Iloveyoubrady » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:29 am

Purely my opinion

Trafford
Roberts Al dahkil Beyer Taylor
Cullen Berge
Benson amdiouni Tresor
Foster

Stalbansclaret
Been Liked: 1666 times
Has Liked: 2984 times

Post by Stalbansclaret » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:50 pm

I’m a bit puzzled to see so many including Tresor in a best XI as surely we haven’t seen enough from him yet to justify this ?
I’d go
Muric (just)
Roberts , AAD, Beyer, Taylor
Cullen , Ramsey, Berge
Koleosho , Foster , Zaroury

though might start Brownhill ( or in time possibly Massenga) in tougher games. Benson, Amdouni and Bruun Larsen to come on second half ! Basically I can’t do it !

Sleeping Cat

Post by Sleeping Cat » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:11 am

Roosterbooster wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:06 pm
Did AAD against Man U not secure his position?
If it did, he just unsecured it against Newcastle.

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:23 pm

Stalbansclaret wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:50 pm
I’m a bit puzzled to see so many including Tresor in a best XI as surely we haven’t seen enough from him yet to justify this ?
I’d go
Muric (just)
Roberts , AAD, Beyer, Taylor
Cullen , Ramsey, Berge
Koleosho , Foster , Zaroury

though might start Brownhill ( or in time possibly Massenga) in tougher games. Benson, Amdouni and Bruun Larsen to come on second half ! Basically I can’t do it !
I’m not trying to be clever, but, in response to your Tresor comment that I agree with, I’m as bemused seeing Ramsey in so many of these best 11’s or the selections for the Luton game, he looked like a little lad, in a mans game, against Newcastle

BleedingClaret
Been Liked: 988 times
Has Liked: 1660 times

Post by BleedingClaret » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:29 pm

……………..…...Muric
Roberts. O’Shea .Beyer. Taylor
………… Berge …...Cullen …………
Larsen.… . Amdouni….Koleosho
………………… Foster………….……..

No Ney Never
Been Liked: 895 times
Has Liked: 328 times

Post by No Ney Never » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:51 pm

Muric
Roberts, Ekdal, Beyer, Taylor
JBG, Cork, Berg
Benson, Foster, Zaroury

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:21 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:23 pm
I don’t know but Amdouni is in there and Bruun Larsen certainly isn’t even in the conversation yet after 10 minutes of league football in his BFC career so far.
The self proclaimed football expert strikes again

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:21 pm
The self proclaimed football expert strikes again
How could you possibly put JBL in our best 11 after seeing him for 10 minutes prior to tonight. After tonight you could make a stronger case but we still haven’t seen enough just yet.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:44 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm
How could you possibly put JBL in our best 11 after seeing him for 10 minutes prior to tonight. After tonight you could make a stronger case but we still haven’t seen enough just yet.
Played more than 10 minutes prior to tonight and was pretty obvious that he had quality and pace. Played some lovey balls against Villa & managed to find himself in behind a few times against Spurs & United
This user liked this post: Carlos the Great

BigGaz
Been Liked: 113 times
Has Liked: 40 times

Post by BigGaz » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:47 pm

I cant say JBL is in our strongest 11 but he definitely deserves a start. Koleosho is starting to remind me more and more of Adama Traore. Looks extremely threatening without actually being all that threatening. He’s a young lad with time on his side and no doubt will go on to play at a higher level but all things being equal if all of our wingers were fit I think he’d be getting the bulk of his starts in the cups like our other development players.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:44 pm
Played more than 10 minutes prior to tonight and was pretty obvious that he had quality and pace. Played some lovey balls against Villa & managed to find himself in behind a few times against Spurs & United
I think we have an abundance of players with obvious quality, hell of a goal tonight though, might get a start at the weekend. Thought Koleosho was quiet tonight which may help JBLs case.

Sleeping Cat

Post by Sleeping Cat » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:48 am

Last night confirmation of Berge & Brownhill in our strongest XI. Updated team.

................Open
...............Cullen
..........Berge....Brownhill
Open.........Foster.........Open

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:56 am

Strongest team for what though? Which opposition? Surely it's hugely based on who we're playing. Also think Kompany and his staff will look at it more like areas on the pitch which need occupying rather than particular players in certain positions - more fluid.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:04 am

Pickles wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:56 am
Strongest team for what though? Which opposition? Surely it's hugely based on who we're playing. Also think Kompany and his staff will look at it more like areas on the pitch which need occupying rather than particular players in certain positions - more fluid.
For the third time in this thread - it’s a theoretical question.
You’ve got a one off game to play this weekend, everyone is available for selection, we need a win and the game is against a team that we know nothing about… who are you picking?

ArmchairDetective
Been Liked: 404 times
Has Liked: 374 times

Post by ArmchairDetective » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:31 am

Muric
Roberts Ekdal Beyer Taylor
Cullen Brownhill
Benson Berge Koleosho
Foster

Tough call though. AAD, Larsen, Amdouni and Zaroury all with a decent shout for a starting role.

Pickles

Post by Pickles » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:50 am

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:04 am
For the third time in this thread - it’s a theoretical question.
You’ve got a one off game to play this weekend, everyone is available for selection, we need a win and the game is against a team that we know nothing about… who are you picking?
First person I'd pick is a scout to find out something about the opposition :D

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1031 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:57 am

Think I’m watching a different game to anyone leaving out Foster.
He’s the only player to play well in every game he’s played this season and by some distance our best and most consistent player this season

From what I have seen of all of our players in either a burnley shirt or where I have seen them play for a previous team then it would be :

Muric

Roberts (based on last season rather than this or under Dyche so a big question mark here)
Al D
Beyer
Taylor

Cullen
Brownhill

Zaroury
Benson
Berge

Foster

But early days for the likes of Ramsey, Koleosho, Amdouni, etc and way way too early to tell whether they are better players than the likes of Brownhill, benson, zaroury especially given they also need time to settle and the quality of opposition this season. Also hard to judge Benson and Zaroury given their lack of minutes this year but Zaroury tore Bournemouth apart last season and he also made the likes of Max Aarons who now play in the PL look very poor. It’s also not that long ago he was picked in the squad of the World Cup semi finalists. Benson I thought was our best player when he came on against United in the cup last year and just seemed to get better and better last season. I was excited to see him this year as I expected to see him continue to develop but I think the injury he picked up at end of last year has held him back massively.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Sleeping Cat wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:48 am
Last night confirmation of Berge & Brownhill in our strongest XI. Updated team.

................Open
...............Cullen
..........Berge....Brownhill
Open.........Foster.........Open
I can go with this but still think Muric should be in goal.

Think Ekdal x Beyer is our best CB partnership although we haven’t seen Ekdal play in the PL yet and is obviously out with an injury; I’d really like to see Beyer play RCB & Delcroix LCB for a game so we have natural right/left footers across the backline.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 863 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:59 pm

The team in the OP’s opening post still.

Ric_C
Been Liked: 752 times
Has Liked: 122 times

Post by Ric_C » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:23 pm

GK - Muric - Has to be given a go now.

RB - Roberts - Our only option at RB
CB - Ekdal (when fit)
CB - Beyer
LB - Taylor
- Our only option at LB

CM - Cullen
CM - Brownhill - We need a destroyer in Jan for this position

RW - Bruun Larsen - Taking his chance well
AM - Berge - Has to play further forward
LW - Koleosho - got the x factor

CF - Foster - A different player to last season

All those in bold should be our first names on the team sheet. Berge has been a revelation in the number 8 position. A lot of the others are depending on who is in form.

Also this just shows how lop-sided our squad is. Any injury to Foster, Cullen, Roberts or Taylor and we are struggling.

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:46 pm

The midfield 3 is struggling to get our passing game going and as what happens with most 3s, you end up carrying one.

This squad would be better in a 442 and making the most of our wingers, who have all stood out massively.
Maybe the only way to get Amdouni at his best?
A bit more simple football.

Oh and Koleosho has to play on the left wing.

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3606 times
Has Liked: 1033 times

Post by jedi_master » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Very hard to work out our best eleven as yet, for me. I think we have to play a midfield three, but not convinced that Brownhill, Berge and Cullen is the right combination (although it has to be that as it stands really). We should try for a first choice CM in January, for me. I reckon if push came to shove I would probably say:

-----------------------------------------Trafford/Muric
---Roberts-------------Al-Dakhil---------------------------Beyer-------------------Taylor
--------------------------------------------Cullen
----------------------------Berge----------------------Brownhill
--Bruun-Larsen-------------------------Foster----------------------------Koleosho

Zaroury I do expect to be getting that left hand berth in the near future - I'd be starting him now if fit, personally. Koleosho has been unbelievable for his age and lack of experience but I'd very much like to see him acting as a Benson-esque sub. Goalkeeper both are more than capable so choose either.

Yanquiclaret
Been Liked: 54 times
Has Liked: 18 times

Post by Yanquiclaret » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 pm

Vinnie doesn't know yet and neither do we. I will be shocked if Trafford is replaced in goal. The business model here is to sign young players and sell them on for a profit. This model sell on for a profit will happen with Muric if he never plays a prem game. Trafford would be devalued if Muric replaces him, so he won't.

KlyBfc
Been Liked: 214 times
Has Liked: 129 times

Post by KlyBfc » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:47 pm

Muric
Roberts
AAD
Beyer
Taylor
Cullen
Brownhill
Berge
Foster

I honestly think the last 2 places are close and dependent on who we are playing and who is playing well. Amdouni is ahead of most for me, with Larsen, Tresor Zaroury and benson close behind.

I’m very much in the Koleosho being an impact sub camp rather than a consistent starter at the moment.

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:22 pm

No Ney Never wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:51 pm
Muric
JBG, Cork, Berg
Benson, Foster, Zaroury
I may possibly swap Benson for Larson, but still think this remains our strongest 11.

No Ney Never

Post by No Ney Never » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:20 pm

No Ney Never wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:51 pm
Muric
JBG, Cork, Berg
Benson, Foster, Zaroury
Need this team on the pitch to steady the ship.