Everton v Burnley - Player Ratings

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32572 times
Has Liked: 5285 times

Everton v Burnley - Player Ratings

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:19 pm

Please leave ratings for all players who have played 20 mins or more.

Scoring is from 3 to 10 as follows:

10 - Out of this World
9 - Excellent
8 - Very Good
7 -Good
6 - Average
5 - Below Par
4 - Poor
3 - Abysmal

Rowls
Been Liked: 5102 times
Has Liked: 5178 times

Re: Everton v Burnley - Player Ratings

Post by Rowls » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:21 pm

I've decided to have a sleep before I post here.

That was as bad as performances get.

JR1882
Been Liked: 171 times

Post by JR1882 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:22 pm

Rowls wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:21 pm
I've decided to have a sleep before I post here.

That was as bad as performances get.
You can’t give anyone more than a 5, come back tomorrow :lol:

AGENT_CLARET
Been Liked: 1161 times
Has Liked: 1079 times

Post by AGENT_CLARET » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:22 pm

Can we give less than 3 ????

Florian
Been Liked: 48 times
Has Liked: 17 times

Post by Florian » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:23 pm

No better than 4 for anyone

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1658 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:23 pm

Muric 7 - came for a few crosses, only missed one, and his passing, which ranged from the excellent to the outrageous, definitely added a new dimension
Vitinho 6 - good going forward but mugged too often in dangerous places
Delcroix 7 - our best defender today, looked to add something but on balance I’d keep Charlie
O’Shea 5 - a few errors too many, the non-challenge on Tarky for goal 1 was a case in point, he is a Championship defender
Al Dakhil 4 - I love his potential but this step has come like a smack in the face and he looks overwhelmed, his defending for goal 3 wasn’t the first time this season
Cullen 6 - if we overlook why he was marking Tarky for goal 2 he had a good game, the double pivot helped him and in midfield we were the better team
Berge 7 - very solid, restrained from his rampaging runs which cost us a bit though
Tresor 7 - his best game, some lovely touches coupled with nous rather than the blind alleys of some of our younger wingers. He had 2 of our 3 key passes.
Brun Larsen 5 - didn’t seem in the game much and odd why him and Tresor were on those wings
Redmond 7 - faded but earlier was very good and makes a difference
Rodriguez 5 - wasn’t given much support and was well marshalled by Tarky

Amdouni 5 - the game was done and we didn’t give him any ball
Odobert 5 - not much chance to get in the game
Zaroury 6 - some tidy touches but a couple of mistakes defensively

My marks are mainly reflecting that first half when I felt we were slightly better than Everton but suffered from one piece of dreadful defending that we all knew would come, I’ve been predicting McNeil to Tarky all week and put Tarky for first goalscorer on the prediction. Marking just based on that second half would be an error, some of us will.

I thought we looked miles better for having Muric, far more dynamic in our passing which meant we were rarely in danger that way, one pass with the outside of his boot into midfield was outrageous (and risky) but it set up our best chance of the game up to then.

Everton vs Burnley Reserves always looked one sided and so it proved but actually we have played 5 games now against “bottom 8” teams and are 2-1-2 which but for VAR robbery would be 3-1-1 and all five have been away. I think tonight proved we are good enough to stay up IF we can improve this defending in key moments of the match, that means Ekdal, Beyer and / or a new signing. Why we didn’t sign Jonny Evans baffled me (he would have come early in the window) and I think we miss Tarkowski beyond masssively.

Blatherwickstattoo
Been Liked: 100 times
Has Liked: 89 times

Post by Blatherwickstattoo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:25 pm

Muric 7
Berge 6
Rest 4

Blatherwickstattoo

Post by Blatherwickstattoo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:26 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:23 pm
Muric 7 - came for a few crosses, only missed one, and his passing, which ranged from the excellent to the outrageous, definitely added a new dimension
Delcroix 7 - our best defender today, looked to add something but on balance I’d keep Charlie
O’Shea 5 - a few errors too many, the non-challenge on Tarky for goal 1 was a case in point, he is a Championship defender
Al Dakhil 4 - I love his potential but this step has come like a smack in the face and he looks overwhelmed, his defending for goal 3 wasn’t the first time this season
Cullen 6 - if we overlook why he was marking Tarky for goal 2 he had a good game, the double pivot helped him and in midfield we were the better team
Berge 7 - very solid, restrained from his rampaging runs which cost us a bit though
Tresor 7 - his best game, some lovely touches coupled with nous rather than the blind alleys of some of our younger wingers. He had 2 of our 3 key passes.
Brun Larsen 5 - didn’t seem in the game much and odd why him and Tresor were on those wings

My marks are mainly reflecting that first half when I felt we were slightly better than Everton but suffered from one piece of dreadful defending that we all knew would come, I’ve been predicting McNeil to Tarky all week and put Tarky for first goalscorer on the prediction. Marking just based on that second half would be an error, some of us will.

I thought we looked miles better for having Muric, far more dynamic in our passing which meant we were rarely in danger that way, one pass with the outside of his boot into midfield was outrageous (and risky) but it set up our best chance of the game up to then.

Everton vs Burnley Reserves always looked one sided and so it proved but actually we have played 5 games now against “bottom 8” teams and are 2-1-2 which but for VAR robbery would be 3-1-1 and all five have been away. I think tonight proved we are good enough to stay up IF we can improve this defending in key moments of the match, that means Ekdal, Beyer and / or a new signing. Why we didn’t sign Jonny Evans baffled me (he would have come early in the window) and I think we miss Tarkowski beyond masssively.

Tresor 7 …..I hope to baby Jesus you’re on a massive wind up

Carwin261
Been Liked: 277 times
Has Liked: 172 times

Post by Carwin261 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:27 pm

Muric 6
Vitinhio 5 first half 3 second
Al Dak 4
O’Shea 4
Delcroix 5
Tresor 6 first half 3second
Berge 6
Cullen 3
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 3 begrudgingly should be 2
Redmond 5 first half 3 second
All the subs 4
VK 3 begrudgingly should be 1
Last edited by Carwin261 on Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blatherwickstattoo

Post by Blatherwickstattoo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:27 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:

Redmond 7 too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

HahaYeah
Been Liked: 358 times
Has Liked: 330 times

Post by HahaYeah » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:27 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 5
Al Dakhil 4
O Shea 6
Delcroix 5
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 7
Tresor 6
Laarsen 6
Rodriguez 6

Subs:
Amdouni 6
Zaroury 6
Odobert 6
Roberts na
Cork na

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Muric 7* - most creative player tonight
Vitinho 3 - garbage, again
AAD 3 - weak as it gets
O’Shea 4 - slightly better than his partner
Delcroix 6 - added something
Berge 7 - best outfield player and promising in a a double pivot
Cullen 4 - completely out of form and confidence
Tresor 6 - kept showing for it at least
JBL 5 - didn’t do owt
Redmond 5 - wasteful
Rodriguez 5 - kinda what you’d expect from him

Subs all 4, zero impact
This user liked this post: whiffa

THEWELLERNUT70
Been Liked: 1040 times
Has Liked: 2041 times

Post by THEWELLERNUT70 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:33 pm

Muric 6*
Vitinho 4
Al Dakhil 3
O Shea 4
Delcroix 5
Cullen 5
Berge 6
Redmond 6
Tresor 5
Laarsen 5
Rodriguez 6

Subs:
Amdouni 5
Zaroury 5
Odobert 4
Roberts na
Cork na

taio
Been Liked: 3249 times
Has Liked: 346 times

Post by taio » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 3
Al Dakhill 4
O'Shea 4
Delcroix 4
Cullen 4
Berge 7*
Redmond 5
Tresor 4
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 5
Amdouni 4
Zaroury 4

Only Muric and Berge deserve any credit. Feels a long journey home.

Darthlaw
Been Liked: 1186 times
Has Liked: 418 times

Post by Darthlaw » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 pm

Muric 6 - one save to make in the 91st min showed how much Everton were pushing us. That said one of his his trademark close shave passes created our only decent break.
Vitinho 5 - good first half, faded badly in the second
Al Dakhil 4 - Bullied
O Shea 4 - Bullied too
Delcroix 6 - Calm
Cullen 4 - looked knackered and caught in possession yet again.
Berge 7 - looked composed but Evertons attention was clearly on Cullen
Redmond 6 - showed willing.
Tresor 5 - Kept trying but little came off for him.
Laarsen 6 - Looked dangerous until he was subbed
Rodriguez 5 - awol apart from the odd glimpse.

Subs - no one higher than a 5.

Overall - Everton did a Dyche on us. Got in front early then left us to create square root of nothing, whilst then being clinical with their finishing. This won’t end the Muric v Trafford debate as really we created very little and faced very little shots.

Sadly, without something major happening in the middle of defence and some steel in midfield, getting more than 11 points might be a struggle this season.
[/quote]

Anthonini
Been Liked: 208 times
Has Liked: 253 times

Post by Anthonini » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:38 pm

CrosspoolClarets wrote:

I don't even have to post mine I almost fully agree with yours!
Only I'd change Muric from a 7 to a 5. Some needlessly risky balls to a dangerous zone and could have conceded more if the Everton player finished his chance.

MACCA
Been Liked: 4360 times

Post by MACCA » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:39 pm

Muric 6 good distribution, looked like he couldn't do anything with the goals
Vitinho 5 no desire to go forward when we broke the press
Al Dakhil 3 weak and woeful , he must give away a goal scoring chance 2 or 3 times a game
O Shea 4 slightly better , but looks no where near a Premier league defender
Delcroix 6 best of the back 4 imo
Cullen 5 weak and slow
Berge 7 mom bu a mile
Redmond 5 sid nowt of note
Tresor 4 looks disinterested , not sure where he was playing or what he was trying to offer
Laarsen 5
Rodriguez 5

Subs:
Amdouni 6
Zaroury 6
Odobert 6

The plan is to beat the press, and go, the amount of times we took 3 players out then checked back to start again with Everton back in shape was mind boggling.

Several times a wide man got 1v1 often in space and didn't seem to want to beat their man.

And as for set plays, 3 corners we failed to get the ball in the box, and Everton actually got an attack out of it.
And the defending set plays is horrendous, 4 men marking front post zonal, Dyche has done the deep cross and knock down for the past 10 years.

I seriously can't see the plan never mind a plan B.

A disjointed team lacking ideas, lacking passion asweell as fight, and I can' see several players with what looks like their heart isn't in it

Worrying time indeed

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:39 pm

Muric 6 the passing out was far sharper.
Vitinho 6 decent enough
Al Dakhil 3 needs a test and a confidence boost
O Shea 3 just not up to it as yet
Delcroix 6 surprisingly good
Cullen 6* competitive throughout
Berge 6 some good moments in the first half
Redmond 6 gets involved
Tresor 5 some good moments
Laarsen 4 disappointing
Rodriguez 4 time’s up

Subs:
Amdouni 3 no involvement
Zaroury 4 little of note
Odobert 5 has a goal threat and takes people on

jedi_master
Been Liked: 3607 times
Has Liked: 1033 times

Post by jedi_master » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:39 pm

Muric 7
Vitinho 4
O’Shea 4
Al-Dakhil 3
Delcroix 6
Cullen 3
Berge 7
Redmond 7
Tresor 6
JBL 6
Rodriguez 5

mkmel
Been Liked: 1271 times
Has Liked: 2253 times

Post by mkmel » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:41 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 5
Al Dakhil 4
O Shea 5
Delcroix 4
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 5
Tresor 6
Laarsen 5
Rodriguez 4

Subs:
Amdouni 5
Zaroury 5
Odobert 6
Roberts na
Cork na

Buxtonclaret
Been Liked: 3778 times
Has Liked: 7578 times

Post by Buxtonclaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 5
Al Dakhill 4
O'Shea 4
Delcroix 5
Cullen 5
Berge 7 ***
Redmond 6
Tresor 5
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 5
Amdouni 4
Zaroury 4

If Sean picks up an easier win for the rest of this season, I'll be surprised.
Last edited by Buxtonclaret on Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrosspoolClarets
Been Liked: 1658 times
Has Liked: 404 times

Post by CrosspoolClarets » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:38 pm
I don't even have to post mine I almost fully agree with yours!
Only I'd change Muric from a 7 to a 5. Some needlessly risky balls to a dangerous zone and could have conceded more if the Everton player finished his chance.
Thank you. I’d simply observe that at least two of those Muric balls led to dangerous attacks from us, and we didn’t have many so needed those risks. I thought we were brave and energetic for the first half and he contributed.

p.s. you should post your scores as they contribute to player of the match / season average scores.

Casper2
Been Liked: 224 times
Has Liked: 67 times

Post by Casper2 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:47 pm

Muric 5
Vitinho 4
Al Dakhill 4
O'Shea 4
Delcroix 4
Cullen 3
Berge 7
Redmond 5
Tresor 4
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 4
Amdouni 4
Zaroury 4

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 351 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:52 pm

Muric 7 confident performance even though the defence were making schoolboy errors around him
Vitinho 5 laughing all the way to the copacabana with that new deal
Al Dakhill 5 even he started off okay first half.
O'Shea 5 if only he was marking Tarks on the first goal!
Delcroix 6 first half passing was good might be worth sticking with at left back for some continuity.
Cullen 5 outmuscled time and time again
Berge 7 some decent play needs to be in a forward 3 behind the striker or its a waste of time.
Redmond 6
Tresor 5 really poor needs to put himself about a lot more for someone who had such a big rep in Belgium. Should have been hooked at half time.
Larsen 5
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 5
Amdouni 4
Zaroury 4

Pickles
Been Liked: 1392 times
Has Liked: 1227 times

Post by Pickles » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:53 pm

Muric - 7 - It's bizarre that our goalkeeper is the best player we have on the ball. Faster with the ball than any midfielder.
Vitinho - 4 - He has the greatest agent in the world.
Al-Dakhil - 3 - Shouldn't be starting. Looks like he's as surprised as we are that he's playing so often.
O’Shea - 4 - O'no.
Delcroix - 5 - Sort of fine. Not sure if he's an improvement. Looks like a player Kompany found an email from in his junk folder late in the summer.
Berge - 6 - Decent but still sort of just like... Sander Beige.
Cullen - 4 - Needs pull'en out the eleven for a bit.
Tresor - 5 - Jinky dinky nice little touch oops passed it out of play.
Bruun Larsen - 5 - Nah.
Redmond 5 - Nope.
Rodriguez - 4 - Absolutely not.

Amdouni - 5 -
Zaroiry - 5 -
Odobert - 6 -
Roberts - 4 -
Cork - 5 -
Last edited by Pickles on Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClaretTony
Been Liked: 32572 times
Has Liked: 5285 times

Post by ClaretTony » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 4
Al Dakhil 3
O’Shea 5
Delcroix 5
Cullen 4
Berge 7 ⭐️
Trésor 5
Redmond 7
Bruun Larsen 5
Rodriguez 5

Amdouni 5
Zaroury 5
Odobert 5

Everton won’t have an easier game all season.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2264 times
Has Liked: 2175 times

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Muric - 6
Thought Muric showed us what we've been missing in posession - bit of ring rust but he absolutely helped with our play out from the back

Vtinho - 5
Did well in the first half... Didn't do so well in the second half

Al-Dakhil - 3
Want to like this lad, think he has a bright future but that was a complete car crash.
I'd send him to an NFL Strength & Conditioning coach and get him ready for 24/25

O'Shea - 4
Bog standard championship

Delcroix - 7
Really impressed with Delcroix tonight, my MOTM

Cullen - 5
Sad to say it but r'Josh is looking Championship

Berge - 7
Happy to say Sander has shown that he can do that job in a double pivot - great news. Did really well against a tough midfield opposition

Trésor - 6
He will come good in time, just getting used to the speed of English football

Brunn Larsen - 5
I'm a big fan but he struggled tonight

Redmond - 6
Did ok Redmond, I think he should start on the weekend

Rodriguez - 5
Tried, got into some ok positions but not enough

Amdouni - 5
Been dissapointed with Amdouni - expected more for a goal scoring Swiss international

Odobert - 6
Think he's got a bit does Wilson. Still, wouldn't start him.

Zaroury - 6
Just looks like he's rusty and low on confidence

fungus_the_bogeyman
Been Liked: 170 times
Has Liked: 119 times

Post by fungus_the_bogeyman » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 4
O’Shea 3
Al-Dakhil 3
Delcroix 6
Cullen 3
Berge 7*
Redmond 6
Tresor 5
JBL 5
Rodriguez 5

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Therefore I will do so! Thanks for the notice! Those balls did look good a few times, but I don't like it when he plays towards a marked central midfielder, just an inch or two off vs a pacy attacker can cause a silly loss of the ball. And it came very close a few times. Seems a bit reckless play to me.

Muric 5
Vitinho 6
Al Dakhill 5
O'Shea 6
Delcroix 7
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 6
Tresor 7
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 6
Amdouni 6
Zaroury 6

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Just like to add

Set piece coach - 0

Bloke is stealing a living. I’ve never commented that about anyone before either

jdrobbo
Been Liked: 4843 times
Has Liked: 947 times

Post by jdrobbo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:01 pm

Muric 6
Vitinho 5
Al Dakhill 4
O'Shea 5
Delcroix 6
Cullen 4
Berge 6
Redmond 6
Tresor 5
Bruun Larsen 5
Rodriguez 4
Odobert 5
Amdouni 4
Zaroury 4

CryerBFC
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by CryerBFC » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:56 pm
Therefore I will do so! Thanks for the notice! Those balls did look good a few times, but I don't like it when he plays towards a marked central midfielder, just an inch or two off vs a pacy attacker can cause a silly loss of the ball. And it came very close a few times. Seems a bit reckless play to me.

Muric 5
Vitinho 6
Al Dakhill 5
O'Shea 6
Delcroix 7
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 6
Tresor 7
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 6
Amdouni 6
Zaroury 6
Marking him down for something that might have happened, but didn’t :lol: :lol:

ervi34
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by ervi34 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Muric - 6
We all knew changing keepers won't solve all our problems but tonight Muric has shown why he should be our number one. Trafford doesn't make early clearance like he did and I doubt our best move of the game happens because I don't imagine him making a pass that starts it. However, he has shown that he still has some flaws, especially when claiming crosses.

Delcroix - 6
I think he did OK but I'm really struggling to see why he was brought in in the first place. His defends well but his passing is not good which pretty much means he is an inexperienced version of Charlie Taylor.

AAD - 4
Very poor. Passing not good once again, some pretty weak reactions, especially before their third. I suspect his confidence is completely shattered because he was showing a lot of potential in the first few games.

O'Shea - 5
Slightly better than his teammate but he is neither good enough defensively or progressive enough to be a PL defender. I was also shocked by lack of coordination between him and AAD. That's how we gifted them a corner from which they scored.

Vitinho - 5
Extra mark for effort but I don't think he made a single correct decision tonight.

Berge - 8 MOTM
The only positive tonight. Carried the ball well, made a few good passes and looked a lot better defensively.

Cullen - 4
Bullied by their midfielders and gave the ball away too many times. Probably his worst game this season. I'm starting to question whether he's good enough to play in top flight.

Tresor - 5
Got into some interesting positions but just like pretty much every winger we have, he lacks end product. I'd really like to watch some Belgian football because I don't understand how he had 20 assists last season and now he can't beat the first man when crossing.

Redmond - 6
I remember seeing a few Soton fans describe him as "frustrating" and I got the same feeling tonight. His movement was good and he was involved a lot but his decision making has to be better. Misplaced a lot of passes in the first half.

JBL - 5
Never really got going.

Rodriguez - 5
Pressed well, tried his best but he didn't have goals in him last time we played in PL and he unfortunately doesn't have them now either.

Every sub 5. No one did anything of notice.

Kompany - 3
I liked his outfit. That's the only positive I can think of.

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:07 pm

CryerBFC wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 pm
Marking him down for something that might have happened, but didn’t :lol: :lol:

Some coaches would go mad over it. Some passes you just don't play because it's too big of a risk. He did too much of em for me. Football is decision making.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:08 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:07 pm
Some coaches would go mad over it. Some passes you just don't play because it's too big of a risk. He did too much of em for me. Football is decision making.
That’s how we beat the press - I thought you’d figure that one out.

It’s how we managed to get out of our own half consistently unlike we’ve shown for most of the season

helmclaret
Been Liked: 325 times
Has Liked: 189 times

Post by helmclaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:09 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:56 pm

Muric 5
Vitinho 6
Al Dakhill 5
O'Shea 6
Delcroix 7
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 6
Tresor 7
Larsen 4
Rodriguez 5

Odobert 6
Amdouni 6
Zaroury 6
Re the balls into a marked central midfielder. Ben Mee was explaining on 5 live why some teams do this. It’s all about sucking the other midfield in and getting space to exploit. High risk but high reward when it works.

IanMcL
Been Liked: 6395 times
Has Liked: 8754 times

Post by IanMcL » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:10 pm

Muric 6 - decisive for the most part, swift, sharp and got more speed into the play.
Vitinho 5
Al Dakhil 5
O Shea 6
Delcroix 5
Cullen 5
Berge 7
Redmond 7
Tresor 6 - he had some good touches when he moved inside and excellent footwork. Fingers crossed he will improve with every game

Laarsen 5
Rodriguez 5

Subs:
Amdouni 5
Zaroury 5
Odobert 5
Roberts na
Cork na

More definite passing but horrendous at the back.
We will never score a goal the way we play.

bumba
Been Liked: 691 times
Has Liked: 201 times

Post by bumba » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:10 pm

Muric - 7 one of two positives
Vitinho - 6 least he tried
AAD - 4 bullied all night no confidence left
O'Shea - 3 absolute shocker
Delcroix - 6 his best performance
Cullen - 4 tried hard but he's seriously lacking this season
Berge - 7 our second positive
Tresor - 3 looks more like a ballerina than a footballer
Redmond - 1st half 6 2nd half 4
JBL - 6 some neat and tidy touches
Rodriguez - 3 needs to hang up his boots

helmclaret
Been Liked: 325 times
Has Liked: 189 times

Post by helmclaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:11 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:08 pm

It’s how we managed to get out of our own half consistently unlike we’ve shown for most of the season
Quite a few teams play that ball out to beat the press and suck the other midfield in. Amazes me that people don’t get that.

FCBurnley
Been Liked: 2005 times
Has Liked: 1151 times

Post by FCBurnley » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:11 pm

Muric 6. Great distribution 1 mistake no chance with goals
Vitinho 5 never a full back or a pl player
O’Shea 5
AD 4
Delcroix 5 didn’t do too bad against Harrison
Cullen 4 break at the weekend will do him good
Berge 7 mom very good first half then looked tired
Redmond 6 ok
Larsen 4 disappointing
Tresor 4 physically weak
JRod 4 never in the game

Looked worse with subs on so can’t be arsed marking em

Vinny must be on the brink unless we can’t afford to pay him off. Wasn’t good seeing him in direct competition with Sean

Burnley1989
Been Liked: 2329 times

Post by Burnley1989 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:14 pm

I’ll wait until tomorrow but I’ve seen Cullen, Vitinho & a few others scoring 5 & 6s, I’m not sure I was at the same game

BurnleyFC
Been Liked: 1623 times
Has Liked: 900 times

Post by BurnleyFC » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:19 pm

Just garbage.

I reckon our under 23s would match this lot.

Steve-Harpers-perm
Been Liked: 1884 times
Has Liked: 841 times

Post by Steve-Harpers-perm » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:20 pm

Muric 7 has to start Saturday.
Vitinho 4 suspect defending and constantly lost possession in good attacking positions.
Delcroix 5 very average
AAD 4 he really does need a rest.
O’Shea 4 not up to it at this level
Cullen 5 neat touches but again outmuscled too many times at this level.
Berge 6 great first half faded 2nd.
Tresor 4 amazed at some of the marks above a total passenger again.
Redmond 5 very average
Larsen 4 poor
J Rod 4 no service

Subs 4 all no impact whatsoever.

A repetitive theme of no fight or desire, lightweight at the back and midfield and toothless going forward with zero efforts on goal. Change the record Vincent!

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:21 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:08 pm

I think he was rubbish.

CryerBFC
Been Liked: 72 times
Has Liked: 36 times

Post by CryerBFC » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:24 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:21 pm
I think he was rubbish.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:25 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:21 pm
I think he was rubbish.
Aye and you think we faked the moon landings so I don't really put much credence into your thoughts

Anthonini

Post by Anthonini » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:27 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:25 pm
Aye and you think we faked the moon landings so I don't really put much credence into your thoughts
At least I'm not faking Muric had a great game today mate

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:29 pm

Anthonini wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:27 pm
At least I'm not faking Muric had a great game today mate
Almost like I gave him a 6

Hapag Lloyd
Been Liked: 287 times