What are Pace & The Board thinking now?

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
It Is What It Is
Been Liked: 196 times
Has Liked: 407 times

What are Pace & The Board thinking now?

Post by It Is What It Is » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:28 am

I'd like to think that The Board has never even thought about anything but giving VK their full unwavering support during this disappointing start and continuing to do so.
Just a few months ago in May, everybody on this forum thought VK was the Messiah and could do no wrong
I cannot understand now the numbers ( who have probably never played footy for decades ) on this forum who are screaming for him to go.
Fairweather fans.
We are a very young inexperienced squad who have had a EPL baptism of fire and dealt with it admirably and courageously.
I have never seen any heads dropping or any lack of commitment, enthusiasm or energy even when losing at home or away.
We will turn it all around starting Saturday v Blades.
The commitment of VK, his staff and squad will get us back up the league to safety.
These 18 users liked this post: Jjjack NewClaret Rick_Muller elwaclaret Bosscat evensteadiereddie gukwonan The Shire Claret xxmunkyennuixx RetroClaret MT03ALG longsidepies mybloodisclaret jos tally Leisure DingleDangle yosserhughes

Longsidelenny1882
Been Liked: 193 times

Re: What are Pace & The Board thinking now?

Post by Longsidelenny1882 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:33 am

👍 👏👏👏
These 2 users liked this post: It Is What It Is DingleDangle

Jjjack
Been Liked: 161 times
Has Liked: 308 times

Post by Jjjack » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:35 am

We massively miss Foster at the moment, I think there's still a naivety there to tactics and approach but I'm happy to continue with Kompany and the project. We definitely lack confidence, I'd have liked to have seen Ekdal and Roberts coming on on Saturday to make it a back 5 towards the end, they desperately need a result. Still a long way to go but we haven't exactly made it easy for ourselves.
This user liked this post: MT03ALG

MeeActon1
Been Liked: 41 times
Has Liked: 681 times

Post by MeeActon1 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:55 am

It Is What It Is wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:28 am

I have never seen any heads dropping or any lack of commitment, enthusiasm or energy even when losing at home or away.
Agree with much of your post, however heads pretty obviously dropped after the equaliser on Saturday and the whole atmosphere in the ground and on the pitch changed, panic set in, it was obvious what was going to happen as it has been for much of the season when we concede.
Season wise, I can’t see us staying up from this start, would love it to happen but it’s just not realistic I fear.

Bowclaret
Been Liked: 138 times
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Bowclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:14 pm

What a refreshing post compared to all the blockheads currently sprouting utter rubbish.

I saw fight and commitment from every single player on Saturday and we WILL get better and get results.

The gaffer made a clear mistake on Saturday with not bringing on Ekdal to shore it up - He knows that and will learn and we will be better for it.

For the board ? Nothing to see here and the gaffer will have total full support.
These 4 users liked this post: Rick_Muller evensteadiereddie gukwonan DingleDangle

alwaysaclaret
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 443 times

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Bowclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:14 pm
What a refreshing post compared to all the blockheads currently sprouting utter rubbish.

I saw fight and commitment from every single player on Saturday and we WILL get better and get results.

The gaffer made a clear mistake on Saturday with not bringing on Ekdal to shore it up - He knows that and will learn and we will be better for it.

For the board ? Nothing to see here and the gaffer will have total full support.
Really !!!! You think he knows HE made a mistake.
Not just one, but 3, should have left well alone, the player's on the pitch were running on adrenaline at the thought they would get the win we're all craving, and I believe we'd have got it had he not intervened.
This user liked this post: bobinho

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1490 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:38 pm

Spot on re subs but more concerning is why Benny isn't playing and why Ramsay was considered a good idea instead of Obafemi?

SalisburyClaret
Been Liked: 1104 times
Has Liked: 709 times

Post by SalisburyClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:49 pm

VK is learning on the job and is still making mistakes - but he puts them right pretty quick, for example, the way we dealt with corners at the weekend was a massive improvement. The board will be considering his position, it’s their job too but there’s no reason to think they’ll change manager. We got promoted a couple of years earlier than planned, so this is valuable extra experience
This user liked this post: It Is What It Is

Jamesy
Been Liked: 806 times
Has Liked: 531 times

Post by Jamesy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:54 pm

They are probably thinking two things.
Firstly, can we survive in the Premier League? Answer: doubtful.
Secondly, can we service the level of debt and borrowing if we are relegated? Answer: with difficulty.

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:57 pm

SalisburyClaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:49 pm
VK is learning on the job and is still making mistakes - but he puts them right pretty quick, for example, the way we dealt with corners at the weekend was a massive improvement. The board will be considering his position, it’s their job too but there’s no reason to think they’ll change manager. We got promoted a couple of years earlier than planned, so this is valuable extra experience
We were still marking zonal area's rather than giving the keeper some protection on Saturday, and the problem in terms of being promoted a couple of year's early is we've consequently spent around £110m and half of the signings are simply not ready for this league, if we do get relegated those players will be off, so potentially we will never actually realise their true value,which is apparently part of the reason they were bought in the first place.

GodIsADeeJay81
Been Liked: 3437 times
Has Liked: 6339 times

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:57 pm

Woodleyclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:38 pm
Spot on re subs but more concerning is why Benny isn't playing and why Ramsay was considered a good idea instead of Obafemi?
Benny has had a hamstring injury
He’s only just come back into the squad

Ramsey and benny play in different positions
Ramsey is most likely fitter than Benny, so less of a risk to being on as a sub

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:58 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:54 pm
They are probably thinking two things.
Firstly, can we survive in the Premier League? Answer: doubtful.
Secondly, can we service the level of debt and borrowing if we are relegated? Answer: with difficulty.
When we got relegated last time they made it clear that the debts weren’t an issue

If we go down again, they probably won’t be much of an issue, mainly because we have a squad full of saleable assets

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:00 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:57 pm
Benny has had a hamstring injury
He’s only just come back into the squad

Ramsey and benny play in different positions
Ramsey is most likely fitter than Benny, so less of a risk to being on as a sub
Ramsey hasn't been fit since day 1, has had strapping on some part of he's leg every appeance.

Big Vinny K
Been Liked: 1032 times
Has Liked: 280 times

Post by Big Vinny K » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:54 pm

Do you not think that the distinct possibility of relegation was not something they had already considered and planned for in the summer ?

The servicing of our debt in my view will be based on a number of different scenarios playing out - relegation being one of them. That’s my experience anyway based on looking at it from the lenders point of view which I have had to do many times.

Dark Cloud
Been Liked: 2006 times
Has Liked: 3349 times

Post by Dark Cloud » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:02 pm

I personally really wouldn't be looking at replacing VK anytime soon and that includes when (not if!) this season ends in relegation. He's already proven he can put a team together to walk the Championship and I don't doubt he could do it again. What he's had to learn the hard way is that it takes far more than pace, youth, belief, enthusiasm and potential to survive in the PL. I'm guessing he knows that better than anyone now, but obviously it's too late to correct the mistakes made in the summer window and a couple of appropriate signings in January isn't going to turn a whole season round. VK will be a far, far better manager once he's back in the PL and I for one hope it's with us.

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:03 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:00 pm
Ramsey hasn't been fit since day 1, has had strapping on some part of he's leg every appeance.
He’s still fitter than benny and has made more appearances etc

That was my point
Why risk benny when he’s barely been back a week or so?

elwaclaret
Been Liked: 2017 times
Has Liked: 2914 times

Post by elwaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:03 pm

I still believe, but it gets a little harder with each defeat. West Ham was a blow, and that showed not least in the chairman’s face.

I’m hoping for a City like pick up as Christmas approaches (when they invariably find the extra gear) and we kick on to the end of the season.

For me VK stays, but I still expect this team to make much of the talk early this season to come back and haunt the short sighted… I just wish they’d get a wriggle on and hurry up turning the corner.

I really think VK needs to concentrate on man for man on dead balls though… neither came directly from dead balls on Saturday but both came from second balls… while players were still up in and around our box… teams know only too well that they are the best bets against Burnley this season.

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:09 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:03 pm
He’s still fitter than benny and has made more appearances etc

That was my point
Why risk benny when he’s barely been back a week or so?
Still not fit though so why risk Ramsey, the change if any should have been larsen for gudmundson, obafemi for JRod. Amdouni and Koleosho were our 2 biggest threats knackered or not the mere fact they were on the pitch kept West ham guessing, soon as they went off they pushed up 10-15 yards and went for it, and got their rewards.
This user liked this post: gawthorpe_view

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2261 times
Has Liked: 2174 times

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:12 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:58 pm
When we got relegated last time they made it clear that the debts weren’t an issue

If we go down again, they probably won’t be much of an issue, mainly because we have a squad full of saleable assets
When we went down last we probably owed on Weghorst and Cornet and sold players for a decent return.

To go down now we’d still owe on pretty much everyone that came in, now you’re saying we can simply sell them - we’re still going to have to replace any that we sell. It’s kicking the can down the road at best.

McNeil was pure profit, Pope more or less after being here for so long, Wood etc….

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:14 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:12 pm
When we went down last we probably owed on Weghorst and Cornet and sold players for a decent return.

To go down now we’d still owe on pretty much everyone that came in, now you’re saying we can simply sell them - we’re still going to have to replace any that we sell. It’s kicking the can down the road at best.

McNeil was pure profit, Pope more or less after being here for so long, Wood etc….
We’ll sell for more than we paid for them, despite what the naysayers claim on here

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:17 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:14 pm
We’ll sell for more than we paid for them, despite what the naysayers claim on here
Luca yes. Not as much as some are claiming but undoubtedly.

The rest? Would have to show more.

Point is it’s spinning our wheels at best, more likely going backwards.

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:19 pm

MeeActon1 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:55 am
Agree with much of your post, however heads pretty obviously dropped after the equaliser on Saturday and the whole atmosphere in the ground and on the pitch changed, panic set in, it was obvious what was going to happen as it has been for much of the season when we concede.
Season wise, I can’t see us staying up from this start, would love it to happen but it’s just not realistic I fear.
Heads drop every time we lose the lead. Its been a common thread all season
This user liked this post: MeeActon1

Jakubclaret
Been Liked: 1186 times
Has Liked: 780 times

Post by Jakubclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:21 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Not a hope in hell getting more than £7mil for O'Shea & Trafford will have to seriously buck his ideas up to even dream of getting anywhere near £15 mil for him, the rest might break even or raise a profit. Let's be honest collectively they are hardly setting the world alight.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:23 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:58 pm

I get where you are coming from but saleable assets decrease in value once relegated. Nick Pope is a classic example of this and James Maddison to Spurs from relegated Leicester.
We have now spent circa 120 million and in the event of relegation we would be lucky to recoup half of that if we sold all of the players we have signed.
Vincent has taken a punt on lots of unproven players and splashed several million here and there in doing so. Apart from two or three players in the squad I cannot see Premier League clubs beating our door down to try and sign any others.
Just my opinion of course and I will be elated if I am proved wrong. UTC.

alboclaret
Been Liked: 143 times
Has Liked: 103 times

Post by alboclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Bowclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:14 pm

I agree with what tour saying but not sure about the, he will learn bit. I hope he does but its a very simple thought process of what was needed and chose not to do it.
It's just not what he does. He wants us to pass our way to a result, keeping the ball away from the opposition but our players are not good enough for that.
This user liked this post: alwaysaclaret

BabylonClaret
Been Liked: 710 times
Has Liked: 619 times

Post by BabylonClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
I would be surprised if most if them made what we paid. Only Koleosho looks good enough to make a profit

Quickenthetempo
Been Liked: 3875 times
Has Liked: 2073 times

Post by Quickenthetempo » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:26 pm

Starts the thread with a question about the chairman and board, but uses the post to have a dog at the fans.

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 pm

BabylonClaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:24 pm
I would be surprised if most if them made what we paid. Only Koleosho looks good enough to make a profit
Agree, can't imagine getting anywhere near £18m for Tresor

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3115 times
Has Liked: 3837 times

Post by NewClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 pm

I HOPE he and the board are not reading social media and reaching knee-jerk, emotional conclusions. And are 1000% focussed on supporting Kompany in every way that he needs.

It’s hard times like these that show peoples true characters and so I’m hoping it’s a time that Pace shows his. I’ll be very, very worried if he doesn’t… and would ask the simple question: show me a single club that has achieved success chopping and changing managers? The answer is none.

It’d be complete lunacy to make us a new Watford and it’d end very badly.

He’d also look really stupid having talked about him in the way he has and you’d have to question his judgement if he signed a young manager knowing he had no PL experience and expected him to be brilliant in his first year in the PL. He is learning, like the team.

If he does sack him it’ll show poor judgement and panic (probably due to financial over-stretching), which for me will give rise to far, far more concerns than any run of poor results would do.

Kompany has got us out of the Championship and could do again with this team. No guarantees but better than someone with no experience of that league. He has a team in place, a full squad that he’s bought and who are playing for him/his style. He’s also proven he can identify good, cheap players and attract them to a pretty unfashionable club. And he’s also a great ambassador for the club in need of an image change. He’s the perfect fit, just not delivering the perfect results at the moment.
These 3 users liked this post: It Is What It Is Goodclaret Wo Didi

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:28 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 pm
Agree, can't imagine getting anywhere near £18m for Tresor
He cost £13.9m by the way.

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:23 pm
I get where you are coming from but saleable assets decrease in value once relegated. Nick Pope is a classic example of this and James Maddison to Spurs from relegated Leicester.
We have now spent circa 120 million and in the event of relegation we would be lucky to recoup half of that if we sold all of the players we have signed.
Vincent has taken a punt on lots of unproven players and splashed several million here and there in doing so. Apart from two or three players in the squad I cannot see Premier League clubs beating our door down to try and sign any others.
Just my opinion of course and I will be elated if I am proved wrong. UTC.
£120m ?
Holy sh-it….it’s almost like for some posters the amount is increasing after every defeat.

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:33 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:27 pm
It’d be complete lunacy to make us a new Watford and it’d end very badly.
I mean - we already are a bit.

Wanting multi club ownership, massive packed out squad, happy to chop and change every season with large swathes of transfers.

Add a manager merry go round and we’re the new Watford!

northernpowerhouse
Been Liked: 87 times
Has Liked: 5 times

Post by northernpowerhouse » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 pm

I imagine they're thinking can we attract a decent manager while bottom of the league, and if not how bad do things have to get before we give Bellamy or Jackson a go.

Superjohnnyfrancis
Been Liked: 351 times
Has Liked: 335 times

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:25 pm
Really !!!! You think he knows HE made a mistake.
Not just one, but 3, should have left well alone, the player's on the pitch were running on adrenaline at the thought they would get the win we're all craving, and I believe we'd have got it had he not intervened.
We have posters who can read minds now.

Thing is Ekdal hardly ever gets in the team another head scratcher from VK.

How does this poster know Ekdal should have come on or if Vinny was even thinking about this. Gigantic stretching going on.

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:39 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:31 pm
£120m ?
Holy sh-it….it’s almost like for some posters the amount is increasing after every defeat.
:lol:

I saw a £130m claim on Twitter!

Wonder what it will be after Sheffield?

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:39 pm

Sigh
People just don’t get it

Players are mostly young and will improve
Players are mostly on long contracts, this makes a big difference
Several players were held in high regard/ones to watch, across Europe before coming here - Tresor and Amdouni being examples

More often than not the transfer fees being thrown around will I include add-ons and we had this confusion with Gibson and we only paid just over half the claimed total of £15 million

Just because some of you don’t rate our players, it doesn’t mean scouts/coaches/managers have the same opinion as you

Ramsdale was relegated twice and went for more money after each one - this is being ignored in regards to Trafford
Pope had one year left on his deal, wanted to move and wasn’t a young player

How often do players get sold for a lot less than they were signed for?
We made money on Chris Wood after he’d had a torrid first half of the season and he’s never rediscovered his early form

GodIsADeeJay81

Post by GodIsADeeJay81 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:40 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:33 pm
I mean - we already are a bit.

Wanting multi club ownership, massive packed out squad, happy to chop and change every season with large swathes of transfers.

Add a manager merry go round and we’re the new Watford!
Every season?
We needed a full rebuild of the squad last season
Then we needed to add more players, potentially of better quality, for this season

CoolClaret

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:44 pm

GodIsADeeJay81 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:40 pm
Every season?
We needed a full rebuild of the squad last season
Then we needed to add more players, potentially of better quality, for this season
VK is the one that said he likes a high turnover of players.

Aye last year we did no doubt.

This season we certainly didn’t need some of the additions that we have made.

On your point about Wood - Newcastle overpaid becuase they were desperate for a striker and it also massively weakened what was a relegation rival to them.

He was under firing but he had 49? goals in 150 ish PL for us, understandably older like.

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 pm

Big Vinny K wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:31 pm
£120m ?
[/quote

Why, do you think I am telling porkies?
Work it out for yourself then. It was 100 million before we paid for Tresor.

Lambo
Been Liked: 12 times

Post by Lambo » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 pm

“It is what it is” - well said my friend, an honest accurate well written piece rather than all the absolute crud that’s been written on here and other forums clap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This user liked this post: It Is What It Is

Jamesy

Post by Jamesy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:51 pm

Furthermore, if we get back what we paid for Tresor I will run naked up Pendle Hill.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:52 pm

RVclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:39 pm

It’s crazy how much complete rubbish is written.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 863 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:53 pm

Are the players going up in value ?
Not really. Only Koleosho would make a profit in the Summer purchases.
Is the brand being damaged by breaking defeat records ?
Are the investors happy ?
Can they attract new investment when we lose every week ?
Are they getting value for money ( and compared to other clubs such as Luton) ?

alwaysaclaret

Post by alwaysaclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:54 pm

Superjohnnyfrancis wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:34 pm
We have posters who can read minds now.

Thing is Ekdal hardly ever gets in the team another head scratcher from VK.

How does this poster know Ekdal should have come on or if Vinny was even thinking about this. Gigantic stretching going on.
Not sure who your referring to that can read minds, I certainly don't pretend to. But I'd also say ekdal although it would have been he's first game back from injury may have been a better option than Cullen given West ham were likely to lay siege to our goal at that point, given that we'd fired them up by taking our 2 biggest threats of the pitch, who'd both had excellent game's.
However let's hope our manager is learning something, and quick.

Boss Hogg
Been Liked: 863 times
Has Liked: 1097 times

Post by Boss Hogg » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:51 pm
Furthermore, if we get back what we paid for Tresor I will run naked up Pendle Hill.
‘…we get back what we paid for Tresor…’ 😄😄😄

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:57 pm

alwaysaclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:54 pm
Not sure who your referring to that can read minds, I certainly don't pretend to. But I'd also say ekdal although it would have been he's first game back from injury may have been a better option than Cullen given West ham were likely to lay siege to our goal at that point, given that we'd fired them up by taking our 2 biggest threats of the pitch, who'd both had excellent game's.
However let's hope our manager is learning something, and quick.
I was posting about the guy you replied to saying VK will know he made a mistake and would have brought Ekdal on , daftest thing I’ve read on here recently including the troll stuff.

RicardoMontalban
Been Liked: 289 times
Has Liked: 312 times

Post by RicardoMontalban » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:58 pm

RVclaret wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:39 pm

Chris Boden quoted that on the last FTBHE podcast. It goes up every time he cites it.

Superjohnnyfrancis

Post by Superjohnnyfrancis » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:58 pm

In answer to the question

Probably looking into if Wonga still exists and asking Genk if we really do have to buy Tresor or can we return him.🙈

Big Vinny K

Post by Big Vinny K » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:48 pm
No I don’t think you are “telling porkies”

But I do think that you are wrong.

And I’d be happy to place a charity bet for a decent amount that we did not spend £120m (we’ll find out when we see the relevant accounts published)

In the meantime feel free to show your workings - and then I’ll let everyone else pick it apart

RVclaret
Been Liked: 3707 times
Has Liked: 2499 times

Post by RVclaret » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:00 pm

RicardoMontalban wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:58 pm
Chris Boden quoted that on the last FTBHE podcast. It goes up every time he cites it.
Embarrassing from someone who should know better.
This user liked this post: RicardoMontalban