January wishlist

This Forum is the main messageboard to discuss all things Claret and Blue and beyond
watsonsclarets
Been Liked: 71 times
Has Liked: 121 times

Re: January wishlist

Post by watsonsclarets » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:20 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:12 pm
I think there’s some talent in the MLS these days, I do wonder how the likes of Mukhtar, Reynoso, Lucho Acosta, Almada and Zelarayan (I know he left to Saudi mid season and was replaced by Rossi) would fare in Europe.

Bouanga being lights out for LA and average in French maybe shows the step to Europe is still huge tho. Same with Gil who was part of that awful Villa side many moons ago.

I do love Riqui Puig tho!
Reynoso is quality to watch,

One I have liked watched a lot of Cifuentes Rangers and he has struggled to adapt so far but the one I loved and find he starting to come into his own is Ismael Kone now at Watford.

Massive step-up used though as you say.

Newchurch Claret
Been Liked: 13 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Newchurch Claret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:24 pm

I wouldn’t be giving Kompany another penny. He’s made a complete mess of things transfer-wise. Yes we’re certainly getting better tactically but realistically his signings have backfired. We need to win half of the remaining games to have any chance of staying up. That’s simply not going to happen, whoever we were to sign.

Also, why spend over the odds for a player who would be coming to the club knowing he’ll be playing Championship football next season.

NewClaret
Been Liked: 3114 times
Has Liked: 3833 times

Post by NewClaret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:34 pm

Bowclaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:42 pm
THB and Maatsen - we stay up
Have to disagree with this.

Maatsen was weak defensively (great going forward). We need solidity ant the back.

THB was too slow for the Prem imo and wouldn’t have massively improved our defensive unit imo. Given City want £20m for him, I’d much rather we give O’Shea the experience, who I think is developing very well and showed how valuable his pace is several times today.

I’m not too sure about Tella at this level either, but of the three I’d say he’d have the most positive impact on this team on the RW.
These 2 users liked this post: Quicknick kernowclarets

Burnleyareback2
Been Liked: 781 times
Has Liked: 1437 times

Post by Burnleyareback2 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:36 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:16 pm
I suspect you’re underestimating how many will want away.

One of Trafford or Muric will defo be gone. (Potentially both)
Cork, Jay, JBG all likely to go.
Odobert, Amdouni and Tresor will more than likely go to Europe (similar to Weghorst) there’s no chance they will want a season or two in the championship.

Then you move into the fringe players like Redmond, Zaroury are they going to want to play championship football when they know are not likely if we get promoted again. (There are two I can see going to Turkey)
Still plenty of talent in the squad and maybe a few additions in the summer.

KRBFC
Been Liked: 3807 times
Has Liked: 1071 times

Post by KRBFC » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:42 pm

Steve-Harpers-perm wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:08 pm
Vithinio gets forward but christ his final ball gets worse each passing week a bit like his throw ins.
So true :lol:

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:45 pm

Newchurch Claret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:24 pm
I wouldn’t be giving Kompany another penny. He’s made a complete mess of things transfer-wise. Yes we’re certainly getting better tactically but realistically his signings have backfired. We need to win half of the remaining games to have any chance of staying up. That’s simply not going to happen, whoever we were to sign.

Also, why spend over the odds for a player who would be coming to the club knowing he’ll be playing Championship football next season.
I disagree that he’s made a mess of our signings. I’ve just had a car journey home with Villa fans who were raving about a number of our signings - Trafford, Odobert, Foster, Amdouni, Berge (until the sending off). They also went to the home game and commented how much better they looked today than they did at the Turf.

I’d agree that Kompany had made many mistakes this season and shown naivety early in the season that has probably cost us. I’d agree they’ve taken longer than I’d have expected to reach acceptable levels of performance and it’s also taken too long to find the best team. What I cannot accept is that some of the brilliant players he’s signed were a mistake.

Personally, I’d like to see us double down on his strategy and signing the best young players we can, while we have Prem status to attract them. That will be what serves us best in the longer term despite this year being a write off.
These 3 users liked this post: watsonsclarets RVclaret Quicknick

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:47 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:28 pm
So three games?

Heaven forbid players can score against a fullback -

No comment on the left hand side before taylor came back into the side?

‘Mr. Positive’ because you’re lashing out any anyone that has been critical of the team/manager this year but it’s fine for you to do it!
That’s not true at all, posters are absolutely fine to have their opinion on everything here, it would be pretty boring otherwise. Don’t take my opinion as “lashing out”, I like the debate. It’s nothing personal if we disagree and it doesn’t mean we cant agree on the next topic
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

Vintage Claret
Been Liked: 935 times
Has Liked: 608 times

Post by Vintage Claret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:51 pm

Don't know who fits the bill but someone with the leadership and footballing skills of Joey Barton but without the off- field tendancy to act like a bit of a knob.

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:52 pm

CoolClaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:28 pm

‘Mr. Positive’ because you’re lashing out any anyone that has been critical of the team/manager this year but it’s fine for you to do it!
I must add if I made you feel like I was lashing out sometimes, I do apologise, I generally enjoy your constructive nature, it’s something I have tried to work on :D
This user liked this post: CoolClaret

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:53 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:48 pm
I’ve seen him play a few times this season. He’s definitely not the answer. He’s found his level
Quite possibly found his level for now, but I’ve also read a few Stoke fans saying with a few improvements he’d be attracting Prem interest/Soutar fees.

I agree recalling him is not the answer for the Prem but brilliant we have a CH with 18 months champ experience.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2257 times
Has Liked: 2172 times

Post by CoolClaret » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:55 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:52 pm
I must add if I made you feel like I was lashing out sometimes, I do apologise, I generally enjoy your constructive nature, it’s something I have tried to work on :D
I'm half pulling your leg mate.

We're all Burnley fans on here (well, bar a few) and I know emotions run high - especially after a defeat.

Let's all try and keep this place more of a constructive place with less back and forth for 2024.

It's easily the best place to consume Burnley content online, and we should try and make it even better!

Sites like Twitter/X are a mess of opinions - not to mention don't have the same amount of resources about the club's history that UTC does.

ClaretPete001
Been Liked: 337 times
Has Liked: 163 times

Post by ClaretPete001 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:00 pm

KRBFC wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:05 pm
Taylor absolutely wasn’t the only issue, the main issue is Villa have more money and better players than us. It doesn’t help when your experienced left back is responsible for giving the opposition 3 goals though. I think Vitinho was poor too but at least he gets forward and tries to support the attacks.
I can't disagree.... but the whole unit defended badly today and if anyone disagrees just look at the goals...

KRBFC

Post by KRBFC » Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:38 pm

ClaretPete001 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:00 pm
I can't disagree.... but the whole unit defended badly today and if anyone disagrees just look at the goals...
Vitinho Dara Delcroix Taylor

I look at that back four on paper and expect mistakes, it’s really a poor poor back four individually and needs work.

I must say though, I sense the fans warming to Dara, his individual performances have been really good lately. I think Vitinho 1v1 defending has been surprisingly good too.

I don’t know what has happened to Roberts this season, his performances were utterly dreadful, I expected so much more, he was arguably our best player post WC last season.
This user liked this post: cockneyclaret

wbfc
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by wbfc » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:34 pm

I think we need 2 full backs 2 centre halfs a defensive central midfielder and a striker...that is too many probably for our budget and our talent spotters to get right

After I saw villa at home I thought we would finish bottom may be we have improved slightly to finish above the Blades ...

I think we have got better but it was from a low base ...I like the manager as a person ... he needs to start well next season..to rebuild his stock

Newchurch Claret
Been Liked: 13 times
Has Liked: 7 times

Post by Newchurch Claret » Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:46 am

NewClaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:45 pm
I disagree that he’s made a mess of our signings. I’ve just had a car journey home with Villa fans who were raving about a number of our signings - Trafford, Odobert, Foster, Amdouni, Berge (until the sending off). They also went to the home game and commented how much better they looked today than they did at the Turf.

I’d agree that Kompany had made many mistakes this season and shown naivety early in the season that has probably cost us. I’d agree they’ve taken longer than I’d have expected to reach acceptable levels of performance and it’s also taken too long to find the best team. What I cannot accept is that some of the brilliant players he’s signed were a mistake.

Personally, I’d like to see us double down on his strategy and signing the best young players we can, while we have Prem status to attract them. That will be what serves us best in the longer term despite this year being a write off.
I hope you’re right. The recruitment was as naive as the tactics. The season’s a write off because of both of those things.

Vegas Claret
Been Liked: 11058 times
Has Liked: 5663 times

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:41 am

KRBFC wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:12 pm
I think there’s some talent in the MLS these days, I do wonder how the likes of Mukhtar, Reynoso, Lucho Acosta, Almada and Zelarayan (I know he left to Saudi mid season and was replaced by Rossi) would fare in Europe.

Bouanga being lights out for LA and average in French maybe shows the step to Europe is still huge tho. Same with Gil who was part of that awful Villa side many moons ago.

I do love Riqui Puig tho!
jesus mate, do you get time to breathe in between watching games ? :D
This user liked this post: KRBFC

Quicknick
Been Liked: 1217 times
Has Liked: 7199 times

Post by Quicknick » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:38 am

Cornwallclaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:39 pm
Totally agree with the above…. If say we had mee and Tarks at the back we’d be nowhere near the bottom
I'm not convinced Mee and Tarkowski would look so good in this set-up.

123EasyasBFC
Been Liked: 621 times
Has Liked: 184 times

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:07 am

The only thing I would do this January is loan signings with option to buy at the end

Vincent'sCap
Been Liked: 246 times

Post by Vincent'sCap » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:32 am

To get this season over (its gone)regroup with this squad win the Championship and come back stronger in 25/26 and become an established Premier league club,that's the plan isn't it?
This user liked this post: Ziggy Stardust

Ampth7
Been Liked: 228 times
Has Liked: 226 times

Post by Ampth7 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:59 am

Vincent'sCap wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:32 am
To get this season over (its gone)regroup with this squad win the Championship and come back stronger in 25/26 and become an established Premier league club,that's the plan isn't it?
It’s probably going to have to be the plan moving forward now. Inevitable that we will have to sell a few of these players for one reason or another come the end of the season and we will clearly have to reinvest to recover the loss of experience in Cork, Jay and JBG etc. A decision on Brownhill will also have to be made.

Also desperately need to add some backbone through the team with at least 1 powerful centre mid and centre back I reckon. Hopefully exciting times ahead despite the horrible season we are currently having.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:16 pm

I do wonder if we might have another cheeky bid for Callum O'Hare, back from injury and playing well, out of contract in the summer

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:04 pm

Vegas Claret wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:16 pm
I do wonder if we might have another cheeky bid for Callum O'Hare, back from injury and playing well, out of contract in the summer
Not a position we really need but hes an excellent player. Fee surely wouldnt be that high would allow us to sell Twine and give us an alternative to Amdouni. Could be a smart signing.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:33 pm

Goliath wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:04 pm
Not a position we really need but hes an excellent player. Fee surely wouldnt be that high would allow us to sell Twine and give us an alternative to Amdouni. Could be a smart signing.
yep, if it's left until the summer it might be harder. Like you say, probably don't need him but we went heavily on him last time out

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1490 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:04 pm

Zeki Amoundi is a class act scoring again on Saturday
Our issue is our powderpuff allowing opponents to stroll through at will.
We need 2 tough tackling cm

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 am

Serhou Guirassy he plays for VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga and this season has scored 17 goals in only 14 appearances.

Looks to have had some muscular problems in his career in the past so we would have to handle him with caution but with those sort of stats he must be worth serious consideration.

Said that Stuttgart only want £20 Million for him, Man Utd rumoured to be interested and his wages may be a problem but with those sort of goal scoring stats he must be a positive opinion.

claretspice
Been Liked: 2833 times
Has Liked: 141 times

Post by claretspice » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:28 pm

That the club takes a pragmatic view that puts us on the best possible footing for potential relegation and to bounce back first time.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't sign anyone to stiffen the team now, but it does mean being sensible. We can't go chasing rainbows given how unlikely it is we will survive from this position. Equally we need to begin to rationalise the squad for relegation and begin the process of building a team capable of bouncing back first time - planning for possible departures.

Vegas Claret

Post by Vegas Claret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:35 pm

strong,tall,physical players or Bernardo Silva

jojomk1
Been Liked: 855 times
Has Liked: 584 times

Post by jojomk1 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:26 pm

LB, CB, CM, Striker
Given our current league position, I doubt we will be able to get any permanent signings with some PL experience or from the top European leagues
It is the experience that we are so short of so loans would seem the only viable options
Please don't waste any more money on "players for the future"
Pay that little extra in loan fees and wages for the experience

summitclaret
Been Liked: 834 times
Has Liked: 1331 times

Post by summitclaret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:50 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:34 pm
Have to disagree with this.

Maatsen was weak defensively (great going forward). We need solidity ant the back.

THB was too slow for the Prem imo and wouldn’t have massively improved our defensive unit imo. Given City want £20m for him, I’d much rather we give O’Shea the experience, who I think is developing very well and showed how valuable his pace is several times today.

I’m not too sure about Tella at this level either, but of the three I’d say he’d have the most positive impact on this team on the RW.
We are missing THB's passing massively.

Darnhill Claret
Been Liked: 512 times
Has Liked: 1063 times

Post by Darnhill Claret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:03 pm

The way VK is trying to get us to play is footballers at the back to take the pressure off defensive situations, that is why Maatsen in the team worked. It is where Taylor struggles a little and why we aren't as strong on the right side either although Vitinho is at the moment possibly our best available option. However the players at the back still need to pass better and quicker as we are still inviting the opposition to high press us but we only beat that press if we make the right choices and angles to move through their press effectively. Still room for more improvement yet. If we get this right we can still escape the drop.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:10 pm

I would really try and make use of the the prem loans we are allowed, there has to be players at top 6 or 7 clubs that aren’t getting minutes who will bring quality to us

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:23 pm

summitclaret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:50 pm
I honestly never got the “THB’s a great passer” argument. It was one of the things that used to frustrate me the most last season as I thought he was very sloppy. I used to moan to my son every time his passes went out of play, although I accept that was in part because he played balls that others didn’t and naturally you’ll have more bad ones if you’re putting the ball at risk more.

I do agree that we’ve missed a ball playing CH this year though, but credit where it’s due, I thought O’Shea played some very good balls in to Foster vs Villa. We need him to continue to develop that side of his game.

Nori1958
Been Liked: 1112 times
Has Liked: 347 times

Post by Nori1958 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:28 pm

summitclaret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:50 pm
His passing is far too slow for this level

Cap
Been Liked: 17 times
Has Liked: 26 times

Post by Cap » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:32 pm

South West Claret. wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:36 am
Serhou Guirassy he plays for VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga and this season has scored 17 goals in only 14 appearances.

Looks to have had some muscular problems in his career in the past so we would have to handle him with caution but with those sort of stats he must be worth serious consideration.

Said that Stuttgart only want £20 Million for him, Man Utd rumoured to be interested and his wages may be a problem but with those sort of goal scoring stats he must be a positive opinion.
We were linked last January
https://twitter.com/BurnleyAces/status/ ... 1HEUg&s=19

Also widely reported that he has a €17.5 million release clause.

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm

Nori1958 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:28 pm
His passing is far too slow for this level
That’s another point I meant to make actually - in the Champ you have so much more time to make those passes, against less organised sides. Replicating it in the Prem is a lot harder.

warksclaret
Been Liked: 1705 times
Has Liked: 791 times

Post by warksclaret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm

I suspect VK knows Arteta and should use his influence to get Smith Rowe on loan, with the absolute guarrntee that he starts every game if fit. Would make us twice the team we are

Westleigh
Been Liked: 241 times
Has Liked: 230 times

Post by Westleigh » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:57 pm

warksclaret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 pm
I suspect VK knows Arteta and should use his influence to get Smith Rowe on loan, with the absolute guarrntee that he starts every game if fit. Would make us twice the team we are
Don’t know it’s a myth but do teams really insist that the players they loan out have to play ? Surely no manager worth his salt would sign someone that they have to play if fit,Smith Rowe is a decent shout but not to be forced to play him every game.

South West Claret.
Been Liked: 766 times
Has Liked: 499 times

Post by South West Claret. » Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:15 pm

Cap wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:32 pm
We were linked last January
https://twitter.com/BurnleyAces/status/ ... 1HEUg&s=19

Also widely reported that he has a €17.5 million release clause.
What are we waiting for then 😄

Stayingup
Been Liked: 922 times
Has Liked: 2756 times

Post by Stayingup » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:53 pm

Blackburn Rovers get relegated. It's heading that way.

spt_claret
Been Liked: 745 times
Has Liked: 463 times

Post by spt_claret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm

NewClaret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:23 pm
I honestly never got the “THB’s a great passer” argument. It was one of the things that used to frustrate me the most last season as I thought he was very sloppy. I used to moan to my son every time his passes went out of play, although I accept that was in part because he played balls that others didn’t and naturally you’ll have more bad ones if you’re putting the ball at risk more.

I do agree that we’ve missed a ball playing CH this year though, but credit where it’s due, I thought O’Shea played some very good balls in to Foster vs Villa. We need him to continue to develop that side of his game.
Fully agree. Think people were taken in because THB is young and English (much the same reason Trafford's been given such generous slack until his last few games of improvement).
Check the stats for last year, THB was our least accurate passer, by far least accurate long range he just played so many more than the others that fractionally more total came off (but way less proportionally). Small game sample size but Ekdal was our best passer I believe at least at midrange, we want a ball player he's right there on the bench and I don't think he's any slower than Bellis (who was slow, and positionally very shaky- Muric struggled more with him both at the start and after Bellis returned because Bellis had a habit of dropping too deep on the right which left Muric awkwardly readjusting, Beyer also had a few wobbles with him playing a couple of askew danger balls across our defensive third again because Bellis was out of position).

O'Shea has struggled, is starting to improve, but I don't think Bellis would have been better - certainly not twice as good, as his pricetag would have demanded. Belli's was good in the air and liked the Hollywood pass attempt but I think he looked the weakest out of him, Ekdal, Beyer and AAD.
This user liked this post: NewClaret

Newcastleclaret93
Been Liked: 1573 times
Has Liked: 360 times

Post by Newcastleclaret93 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:51 pm

Bild are reporting Dortmund are in advanced talks for Maatsen.

CoolClaret
Been Liked: 2257 times
Has Liked: 2172 times

Post by CoolClaret » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 pm

Newcastleclaret93 wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Bild are reporting Dortmund are in advanced talks for Maatsen.
He will be good in that league.

Big shame we couldn't get it done like. Ah well

Swizzlestick
Been Liked: 1508 times
Has Liked: 581 times

Post by Swizzlestick » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:30 am

Bild aren’t exactly the most reliable of sources but it’ll be some move for him. I think that ship has sailed either way.

johnnyjones
Been Liked: 21 times
Has Liked: 3 times

Post by johnnyjones » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:48 am

Left and right fullback and a ball winning midfielder, I am convinced that gives a fighting chance

Goliath
Been Liked: 238 times
Has Liked: 106 times

Post by Goliath » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:26 am

Would be a controversial one but Adam Wharton to play alongside Berge would be a smart signing and would wind up those down the road at the same time.

Woodleyclaret
Been Liked: 1490 times
Has Liked: 1848 times

Post by Woodleyclaret » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:16 am

Szmodics would be a good signing a tough tackling cm with an eye for goal

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:39 am

CoolClaret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:52 pm
He will be good in that league.

Big shame we couldn't get it done like. Ah well
My info is we tried hard all summer, that he wanted to have a pre-season under Poch initially then couldn’t be persuaded after the season started when he was on the bench. Looks like Chelsea want to sell him again now.

I don’t think it’s so much as we couldn’t get it done as he didn’t want to come. Fair enough, but we needed to move on in summer so I’m hoping we’ve identified other LB targets. As you said previously, Charlie (who I love) is OOC in summer :(

NewClaret

Post by NewClaret » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:41 am

spt_claret wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:18 pm
Fully agree. Think people were taken in because THB is young and English (much the same reason Trafford's been given such generous slack until his last few games of improvement).
Check the stats for last year, THB was our least accurate passer, by far least accurate long range he just played so many more than the others that fractionally more total came off (but way less proportionally). Small game sample size but Ekdal was our best passer I believe at least at midrange, we want a ball player he's right there on the bench and I don't think he's any slower than Bellis (who was slow, and positionally very shaky- Muric struggled more with him both at the start and after Bellis returned because Bellis had a habit of dropping too deep on the right which left Muric awkwardly readjusting, Beyer also had a few wobbles with him playing a couple of askew danger balls across our defensive third again because Bellis was out of position).

O'Shea has struggled, is starting to improve, but I don't think Bellis would have been better - certainly not twice as good, as his pricetag would have demanded. Belli's was good in the air and liked the Hollywood pass attempt but I think he looked the weakest out of him, Ekdal, Beyer and AAD.
Glad it wasn’t just me. I was beginning to think I was completely losing my mind as haven’t for the life of me been able to understand the argument that we should be spending £20m on THB.

jrgbfc
Been Liked: 2108 times
Has Liked: 337 times

Post by jrgbfc » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:38 pm

Goliath wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:26 am
Would be a controversial one but Adam Wharton to play alongside Berge would be a smart signing and would wind up those down the road at the same time.
I'd be surprised if we could get Wharton tbh. He's being linked with the big boys.

123EasyasBFC

Post by 123EasyasBFC » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:39 pm

Reguilon been recalled by spurs from united, wasn’t he offered to us in the summer before going to united, maybe one that could happen again this window